The Audit of Mistress Karen Keys

Story Info
It goes well for sexy older dominatrix.
4.5k words
4.34
36.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Change of pace for me, exploring the BDSM realm, this of older dominatrix controlling a younger woman. Ass and pussy worship, whipping, strap on sex, face sitting, smothering, nipple torture and other delights are contained here, so enjoy if that's to your liking...

*****

Karen Keys waited. It was 10 a.m. The appointment was for 9:45. And Karen Keys was not a woman who liked to be kept waiting.

She sat in her living room, a spacious place of high-end furnishing, paintings and large windows overlooking the ocean. She'd done well in her 64 years of life, marrying young, divorcing well and investing her half of her ex-husband's company's profits into real estate. And then in later life, when she didn't need the money, she found another calling, one suited to her controlling ways.

Dominatrix. She'd known about the trade, or "craft," as she preferred calling it, and did her research before starting out at 54. Now 10 years later, she was doing well. Many were the clients, older, well-to-do older men mostly, who liked her look and style. She was tall and strong, muscular even for a woman in her age range, with bright silver hair, penetrating blue eyes, high cheekbones and a brilliant smile. And mind to match.

She'd always paid her taxes, taking deductions like everyone else and never had a problem. But now she'd gotten an audit notice. From one Dana Collins, whom she imagined to be an eager young man trying to make a name for himself. The chief concern was, according to his emails to her, the claims she made on office space. He would come by to verify, the audit letter stated.

Her "office" was her dungeon. Her occupation was one listed as "behavioral consultant."

She tapped the audit notice in her hand as she waited, dressed in a smart simple black business suit, shortish black skirt, nylons and blouse. She heard a car pull up and looked out.

"My, my, my," she smiled to herself.

Dana Collins was a woman. Young, early 20s, Karen surmised, pretty and round, short black hair and big round eyes, a bit thickly built, wearing black slacks and blazer, very officious looking. She gathered up her valise and came up the steps, a stern look on her face.

Karen answered before Dana could knock and was standing with hands poised to do so as the door opened.

"Ah, Miss Collins," Karen said politely. "You're a bit late."

"Uh, yes, yes, traffic," the young woman said a bit taken aback at the observation of tardiness, walking ahead of the sexy older woman leading her to the living room. "And please, call me Agent Collins."

"Very well, young lady," Karen cooed with an edge in her tone.

Dana thought about correcting her, then demurred. She was always in control, in charge, in her scant one year on the job. But this woman's demeanor was unsettling. She seemed to be in control, in charge. And it made Dana uneasy.

"Now, about your claim of office space," Dana said, turning to rifle through her papers, not looking at Karen, who stared at her with a slight smile on her face, the gentlest of puckered skin around her mouth.

"Here," Karen said, walking up the stairs leading to her loft office. "Follow me."

Her first inclination, when she saw the rather butch-looking agent get out of her car, was she was a lesbian. Now Karen walked slowly up the steps, Dana behind her, and she could feel her eyes on her flexing calves, the sexy muscles flowing under her dark nylons, and her remarkably well-shaped ass pressed against her skirt.

"This could be fun," she thought to herself.

Dana looked around the small space with desk, filing cabinet, computer, printer and other basic gear. She turned to look at Karen, after consulting her sheet.

"Uh, I don't think this is anywhere close to what you've claimed, Ms. Keys," she said.

For an instant, Karen thought of correcting her. She smiled, preferring to wait.

"Of course it isn't, but you haven't seen it all, my dear," Karen said politely. "Now, downstairs if you would..."

They made their way down the stairs, Karen again feeling Dana's furtive eyes on her, and down the hall to a door leading to the basement. She waited until they were fully down the stairs and around a corner and into a door Karen held open before snapping on the lights.

The gasp was audible, a sharp drawn breath. It pleased Karen.

"What the..." Dana said in disbelief.

"A dungeon, Agent Collins, it is a dungeon," Karen said, walking confidently into the middle of it. "It is what I use for my behavioral consulting."

Dana took it all in, or tried to. The walls were painted dark burgundy, and on them were racks of straps, leather straps thick and nasty looking, straps of cut leather strips, paddles of all sizes and shape, metal ones of waffle design. There was a cage, small and confining. There was a stock, with cutouts for the head and arms, and an X-frame, wooden and black, with cuffs on each corner. Another rack held handcuffs and ankle cuffs, metal and leather. There was a rack, a torture device for stretching. In one cupboard by another wall, a collection of dildos and strapons, of varying length and fitness. In the center was a small ring, a wrestling ring.

Dana shook her head, trying to make sense of it.

"My dungeon, Agent Collins, IS my office!" Karen announced brightly, spreading her hands, smiling a beaming smile. "Do tell me you know such businesses exist?"

"Uh, yes, sure I do, but I...I've never...I'll have to consult...ask someone," she stammered, completely rattled now.

Just where Karen wanted her.

"Now, Agent Collins," Karen said with a darkening tone of voice, walking up to the stunned agent. "You can't tell me this doesn't fascinate you."

It wasn't a question.

"No, it doesn't, it's just..." Dana continued to stammer.

"Do tell me, Agent Collins," Karen said, walking slowly to the whip rack and picking up a bright red suede flogger, playfully and gently slapping her other palm with it, the rustling snapping sound causing Dana's eyes to widen. "Are you a lesbian?"

The eyes went wider still, shocked but angry.

"What?" she asked. "Lesbian? I do not think my sexual orientation has anything to do with anything we're here to discuss, Ms. Keys..."

The slap caught her by surprise. It was practiced and accurate and stinging, a backhand across her chubby face. Dana's head snapped one way and slowly came back to front, glaring at the smiling woman before her.

"That's MISTRESS Karen to you," she snarled, now cupping Dana's reddening face in one hand and stepping inches from it. "Bitch!"

"I am an agent of the federal government and you will face prosecu..."

She never finished. Karen forced her mouth over the agent's, kissing her wetly and deeply, forcing her amazingly long tongue inside and nearly choking her. Dana's eyes were wide open staring into Karen's, which remained cool and confident and narrowed.

Something in Dana stirred. She fought it, not liking the feeling. She tried to regain control, tried to remember her status as a federal agent with full powers.

But she froze. She was, of course, a lesbian and quite used to kissing other women. But never one so old. And never one so in control. She struggled to break the kiss. Karen slammed her back into a the X-frame and expertly and quickly snapped the agent's hands to the cuffs. She broke away, smiling.

"What the fuck!" Dana screamed, regaining her composure and looking up and back at her impossibly confined hands, wiggling them in the metal cuffs, jangling noises filling the air.

"Precisely," Karen giggled, kneeling to now cuff her feet.

She walked slowly to her, playfully whipping the whip gently over her tits and belly and thighs. She dropped it and began unbuttoning the agent's blouse, exposing her creamy thick belly and tits. Yanking the bra down, Karen pulled out Dana's big white jugs and thick brown nipples.

"No...no please...don't do this, Ms. Keys, I'm warning you," she begged.

"YOU are warning ME?" Karen roared, pulling aside the blouse further and then unsnapping the agent's pants. "And again, it's MISTRESS Karen, bitch."

The pain was searing, underlined with pleasure which Dana fought as Karen emphasized her point by grabbing those thick brown nipples in her slender strong fingers and twisting them slowly, side to side, then pulling them out. The thick white tits stretched out with the nipples which were yanked into brown strands of agonized flesh

Karen's cunt went wet at the screams.

She twisted Dana's nipples a bit more, then let them go. The agent's body writhed before her. Karen stood up on the X-frame platform, by her side, licking slowly up her neck and then dipping her tongue into Dana's ear. The agent shivered.

"Nice, nice," Karen cooed, now biting the lobe until Dana yelped in pain. "You like this, I can tell..."

"NO!" Dana groaned, trying to pull her head away. "I do NOT like this and order you to stop!"

Karen laughed, running her tongue down her face and clamping her teeth to the nearest nipple, growling as she chewed on it, like a dog with a bone. Dana screamed again, twisting on the rack. Karen slipped one hand into the loosened pants.

"Well, well, well, you little cunt!" she barked, fingering the shaven quim, the lips wet and slick. "You lied to me, bitch! You DO like this, your disgusting pussy is soaking wet!"

"No...," Dana groaned, unable to fight the pleasurable feeling of Karen's hand in her pussy, fingers expertly running into her slit, her thumb dribbling her engorged clit. "Please...dear God, please, no..."

"You are a lezzie bitch aren't you!" Karen laughed, fingering the agent's pussy harder and faster. "Tell me!"

"Yes, yes, YES, OK?" she yelled. "I am a lesbian, but for Chrissakes, stop, this is insane and...illegal!"

"HA!" Karen laughed. "It's only illegal if you don't consent, and honey from what I'm fingering, you're consenting!"

She fingered the cunt furiously now, getting Dana to the edge, feeling her body tremble and pussy gush cream onto her fingers. And then she stopped, suddenly, pulling her hand out and holding up the glistening digits before her face, smelling them deeply.

"I love young pussy," she sighed, now forcing the fingers into Dana's protesting mouth to be licked clean. "I do have female clients, my dear, trust me, I know what I'm doing with you..."

"Please don't," Dana begged after licking her own cunt cream from her fingers and Karen pulled them out. "Please, Ms...Mistress...Miss..."

"Go on, say it, fucking say it, bitch, go on, it'll do you good," Karen laughed, coaxing the confused agent.

"Mistress...Karen..." Dana relented, head hanging on her chest.

"Good, good," Karen cooed. "Now rest up, I'll be right back."

Dana's mind was a whirl of confusion and desperation. She was an agent of the federal government, sworn to uphold her duties, but found herself giving in to this madwoman's relentless domination. She'd been dominated before, but playfully, gently. And she had dominated other woman more often than being submissive, and loved the control, the sexual authority.

Now with the tables turned decidedly in her mistress's favor, she never felt hornier in her life. She fought it but felt herself losing the battle.

Especially a few moments later when Mistress Karen returned. She'd changed her clothes, and now strode in wearing knee-high black leather boots, black nylons and garter with black leather thong, very tight leather bodice that pushed her nearly naked old tits out of the confining space and elbow-length black leather gloves. Her sexy silver hair was pulled into a tight bun.

"No...no please...Mis...Mistress Karen, no more...I'll just go...please..." Dana begged, tears in her eyes.

Karen said nothing, and was not smiling, firmly in dominatrix mode now. She held before her a small chain connecting fierce looking nipple clamps. She snapped them onto Dana's thick brown nubs, screwing them on tight, eliciting wails of agony.

Karen undid the cuffs and moved quickly, taking advantage of the agent's stunned condition, tearing off the rest of her clothes, leaving her naked and shivering and compliant. She tugged the chain, eliciting more screams, and snapped her into the stand-up stock, the wooden frame coming down over her neck and hands and locked into place.

"Enjoy," Karen growled darkly, walking behind her, eyeing the thick fleshy white ass, bared and quivering.

The sting of the lash consumed Dana, the first stroke hard but not cutting, just enough to get her attention. Karen raised her muscular old arm and struck again. And again. Each blow harder, more urgent, each blow causing fresh, desperate cries of pain. She was using the bright red flogger, the strips of leather bringing bright equally red striped welts to her moaning victim's ass.

Then she stopped. Dana tensed, anticipating. Karen knelt, spreading Dana's legs and rudely inserting four fingers into the agent's sopping cunt, curling the thumb and twisting, hard and sure, until her whole hand popped inside the spacious twat.

"OWWWWW!!" she screamed, clamping down on the hand trying to expel it.

"Roomy bitch," Karen mused, biting the quivering ass flesh, adding bite marks to the crossed welts there. "You've been fisted before, you cunt, don't tell me you haven't!"

She rammed her hand in hard, deeper, going past the wrist and now stopping to spread her fingers, gaping the squirming agent's twat. Dana had never felt pain like this before. Or pleasure. Her mind was a blur of confusion and want.

The ass brutality continued as Karen picked up a waffle paddle, smashing it onto Dana's quivering ass meat, leaving horrific round welts now, as she continued to twist and grind her hand into the accommodating cunt. Karen smiled widely. She so enjoyed her work.

She tortured the agent for long moments more before slipping her hand out of Dana's cunt and walking before her. The flesh gleamed with pussy juice. Karen held it to her face.

"Smell it," she snarled. "Smell your filthy cunt!"

Dana obeyed, consumed by desire. Karen laughed and held it closer.

"Lick your filth from my hand, bitch!"

Dana madly lapped the pungent slime from her mistress's fingers, palms, thumb and wrist, devouring her juices as Karen smiled a dark smile at her. When the task was done, Karen walked slowly to the dildo bin, picking up a nasty, foot-long strap on, black and knobbed. She fitted it to her waist and walked back, the dick bobbing before her as she stroked it with a gloved hand. She stepped onto a box before the stock and slapped Dana's stunned face with it, back and forth. Then she cupped the face and rammed her faux bone deep into her mouth.

"Suck dick, bitch," Karen growled, holding Dana's ears in her hands and thrusting in. "Suck my dick that will fuck your fat ass!"

Tears streamed down Dana's face as she tried her best to ingest Karen's thrusting cock, but not having experience with the real thing, nor much of the fake variety with her various lesbian encounters, found herself gagging and choking. Angrily, Karen yanked the cock from her mouth and brutally slapped Dana's sputtering face with it, her mouth open in scream, thick rivers of drool cascading to the floor below.

"You'll pay for that, bitch," Karen snapped.

She walked behind the crying agent, opening her thick cheeks and probing the tight rectal ring with her fingers, which she wet with Dana's spit soaking her cock. She slammed one inside, then two, three, four, spreading them, yanking open the resistant muscle until it went slack and accommodating.

"Fucking bitch," Karen laughed darkly. "You've done ass play before! Then this won't hurt at ALL!"

But it did. Karen reamed her ass harder before tearing her fingers out and boning it deep with the dildo strapped to her slender hips. Dana howled in agony, agony giving way to pleasure as Karen plunged fake-balls deep into her madly quaking ass.

"Yeah, that's it, baby bitch, that's my little fucking agent, that's right, that's right, here's your audit, you sickening cow, your fucking ASS fucking audit!" Karen growled, pounding away at Dana's ass, slicing her huge black dick in and out, the thick white ass a constant undulation of fleshy waves.

Tiring of the anal assault, Karen tugged the thick cock from Dana's ass, marveling at the gape left behind. She retrieved one of her biggest butt plugs and stuffed it into the anal cave, popping it deep, the muscles clamping it into place. She walked before the stock, unlocking it, lifting the tormented victim from its bonds and leading her to the ring, tugging on the chain attached to the nipple clamps, which bit viciously into Dana's anguished nipples.

"Some of my clients like to wrestle...well, for me to wrestle and them to suffer," Karen said, tossing Dana into the ring and climbing under the ropes to stand over her. "Now then..."

The next half hour was a painful blur, as the proficient dominatrix whipped Dana around the ring, slamming her into the ropes and turnbuckles and unleashing a full litany of savage holds on her. At one point, she sat behind her, her muscular thighs scissoring her fat middle, squeezing hard and bending her ribs to the breaking point while her gloved arms wrapped around the chubby throat in a sleeper that brought the groggy agent to the edge of sleep.

"My legs and arms are very strong, aren't they Agent Collins...no, make that SLAVE Collins!" Karen growled, biting Dana's ear and cinching down with her legs, her locked leather boots creaking loudly as they twisted together. "I could break your ribs, you know, I HAVE broken slave's ribs before!"

"No...please...no..." Dana gurgled.

Karen let go the holds only to pull her victim's dazed head back, fully capturing them in her powerful thighs, sitting behind her and applying savage pressure with her scissor hold. Dana screamed in pain as she felt her jawbones compress and skull plates grind against each other. She palmed the amazingly muscular old thighs, feeling the silky flesh above Karen's nylon tops, steel in her trembling fingers. Karen laughed darkly and squeezed harder, the effort bulking up her chiseled thighs harder as the flesh of them quivered and vibrated from the intense scissoring.

"I'm going to knock you out in my scissors, bitch," she announced matter-of-factly, cupping one calf up into Dana's throat, the booted muscle cracking into her windpipe, the blood supply to her brain curtailed, instantly making her dizzy, her extremities tingling. "I have very strong legs for an old lady, don't I?"

Dana tried to respond, but couldn't speak. Her trembling hands fell helplessly to the side, and it felt like her head would explode in Karen's crushing leg grip. She passed out cold, her body convulsing. Karen laughed a maniacal laugh and ground her pussy into the back of her victim's head as it did.

She awoke on the rack, stretched out fully, naked and shivering, arm and leg sockets burning in pain. Karen stood by her and laughed, attaching a vibrator to her cunt, strapping it into place.

"I'm not totally heartless," she said. "You may cum now. And you may not stop cumming."

The orgasm swept over her body fully, her flesh alive and prickly, her cunt gushing cum, her mouth open in a howl. Karen watched, laughing, and yanked mercilessly on the chain, the clamps biting brutally hard into the nipples, adding to the pain-pleasure continuum. Dana writhed on the rack, hardly able to move, as the orgasm abated. And the vibrator continued to thrum against her very sensitive clit.

She screamed, begging for Karen to stop the post-orgasm torment of her pussy. The mistress stifled her screams by climbing on the rack, pulling off her thong, and settling her very wet, very hairy and very ripe-smelling cunt onto that screaming mouth.

"Eat me, Slave Collins," she purred, spreading her asscheeks and spearing her furry rectum with Dana's nose, clamping it shut in the silky, smelly muscles. "Eat me..."

12