The Audition

Story Info
She was 62 and looking to make a little extra money.
2.2k words
4.39
21.1k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three glasses of wine -- or was it four? -- it had seemed like a really good idea.

Rosemary had told Virginia that she would be perfect.

'Perfect?'

'Yes. Perfect. You're classy. You're elegant. And you're the right age.'

'The right age? You mean I'm old?'

'No! Not old. But older. Mature is the word they use. Look it up on the internet. Just Google "mature women".'

'Mature. It makes me sound like a piece of aged cheddar cheese.'

Rosemary had laughed. 'Well, you said that you needed to find a way to make a bit of extra money. I think you'd be great. And William is a really nice guy. He won't make you do anything that you don't want to do. You set your own rules. And you can go solo, or ... well ... you know. But it's up to you. And it's probably best to start out solo. You just do your own thing and the viewer imagines whatever he -- or she -- wants to imagine.'

Virginia had nodded. She didn't know why.

'It's not sleazy or anything,' Rosemary had said. 'William specialises in the top end. The classy end. He caters to people who will pay proper money for their titillation. And, of course, that makes your share better too.'

'Where does he do it?'

'Depends on the production.'

'No. I mean where does he ... well ... you know?'

'Oh. The audition? He has a villa. Out near the old windmill. It's a really nice place. I wouldn't mind living there myself. I should think that it must have cost a pretty penny.'

And now here Virginia was, out near the old windmill, and about to knock on William's door. 'Too late to turn back now,' she told herself.

The door was answered by a small middle-aged woman in a black dress with a crisp white apron. 'Hola.'

'Hola. I'm ... umm ... here to ... here to see ....'

The woman smiled. 'William,' she said. 'Si. Come on in. William is expecting you. He's in the ... umm ... audition studio. Just along here.'

Rosemary had been right. The villa was very nice. Very nice indeed. It was probably quite old. But Virginia guessed that someone had recently spent some serious dosh on its restoration.

'Virginia is here,' the woman in the white apron said as she pushed open a large wooden door at the end of the mosaic-tiled corridor.

William (Virginia assumed that he was William) was a slim man. Fiftyish. With short silvery hair and a neatly-trimmed beard. He was dressed in light tan chinos and a dusky pink polo shirt. 'Good. You found us then. Excellent.' And he held out his hand.

'Can I get you something to drink,' the woman in the white apron asked. 'A glass of cold white wine perhaps?'

The question was addressed to Virginia, but William answered. 'Yes. An excellent idea,' he said. 'Yes. Make that two, Maria. Gracias.'

In spite of what Rosemary had said, Virginia had been expecting William to be a bit of a wide boy, a bit of an East End car dealer. A flashy gold medallion or two, perhaps. But he wasn't. He was almost posh. Virginia could imagine him as an investment banker or something like that.

'Please ... have a seat,' he said. 'Perhaps on the sofa there. So ... I gather that you are a friend of the lovely Rosemary. Is that right?'

'Umm ... yes.'

'And she told you all about what we do?'

'Well ... sort of,' Virginia said.

'Good,' William said. 'Good.' And then he went on to tell Virginia pretty much what Rosemary had already told her. William had just reached the end of his little speech when the woman in the white apron -- Maria -- returned with two glasses of wine. 'Oh. Yes. Gracias, Maria. Gracias.'

Maria handed a glass of wine to each of them, smiled, and then left again, closing the door quietly behind her.

'That's a very nice dress,' William said. 'Those colours ... they ... umm ... they really suit you.'

'Thank you.'

'So ... what do your friends normally call you?' William asked. 'Are you Virginia? Or are you Bunty or Biggles or something like that?'

'Depends,' Virginia said. 'Sometimes I'm Virginia. And sometimes I'm Ginny. It just depends.'

'Ginny? Yes. Ginny. Is it all right if I call you Ginny? I like Ginny. Ginny's a nice name.'

Virginia -- Ginny -- nodded.

William took a sip of his wine. 'This wine is from a bodega just down the road. I keep trying to persuade them to make it available to some of the smarter London restaurants. But I think they manage to sell everything they make as it is. Oh, well.'

'It's very nice,' Virginia said.

'It is.' William set up a camera on a stand. 'So ... Ginny ... tell me a bit about yourself,' he said. 'You live here in Spain. Is that fulltime? Or do you split your time between here and Blighty?'

'I mainly live here,' Virginia said. 'Although I usually go back to England a couple of times a year. Just to ... you know ... catch up with a few people.'

William nodded. 'Yes. Nice to have a bit of a mix, isn't it? A bit of variety. And when you're here, what do you do? Retired?'

'I suppose so. Although I still do a bit of editing. Freelance. For a publisher back in the UK. But the rates aren't very good these days.'

William nodded as if he understood exactly what she was saying. 'And how old are you?'

'Sixty-two.'

'Gosh. Sixty-two. I wouldn't have picked it,' William said.

'Thank you.'

'And Rosemary tells me that you like sex.'

Virginia took a long sip of her wine. 'Umm ... yes. I suppose that I must do. Yes.'

'Anything in particular?'

'In particular?'

'Yes. You know ....'

'Oh. No. Just sex, I suppose. The usual stuff. You know. Fucking. Sucking.'

'Men? Women? Threesomes?'

'Men. Yes. Women. Occasionally. And I have tried threesomes. Maybe not with the right people though.'

William smiled. 'And masturbation?'

'Oh yes.'

William nodded and turned on the video camera. 'I'm just going to get some footage ....'

Virginia frowned. 'Footage?'

'Yes. Although, of course, it's all digital these days. So it's not really footage as such. More like minutage -- if there is such a word. But we still call it footage. Leftover from film days, I guess. Anyway, I'm just going to get some footage for a bit of a taster. Something that we can cut to show prospective clients. And then if we get a bite -- and, looking at you, I can't imagine that we won't -- then we can tailor something to the client's specific taste. OK?'

'I guess so,' Virginia said.

'Right. Let's start at your toes and work our way up. Nice feet, by the way.' William tipped the camera and pointed at Virginia's toes. And then he slowly panned it up her legs. 'And maybe just pull your dress up slightly so that we can see your knees.

Virginia pulled her dress up slightly.

'Perfect.' Eventually William reached her face and slowly zoomed in. 'And look to your left,' he said. 'Yes. Perfect.' And then he tipped the camera down slightly and focussed on her cleavage. 'Are you wearing a bra under there?' he asked.

'Is that all right?' Virginia asked.

'Oh, yes. But I'm thinking that maybe your new fans might like to see it. Can you drop your top a bit? Give them a little peep?'

Virginia sort of wriggled out of the top part of her dress.

'Very nice,' William said. 'Very ... umm ... sexy.'

'Do you want to see my tits?' Virginia asked.

'I think that might be nice,' William said.

Virginia pushed down one of the cups of her bra and eased her breast out. And then she did the same with the other breast.

'Nice,' William said. 'Very nice.'

'They're not as ... perky as they used to be,' Virginia said. 'Age. You know.'

'They look pretty nice to me,' Willian said. 'May I touch them?'

'I suppose so.'

William reached out and ran his manicured fingertips over one of Virginia's breasts. 'Yes. They're very nice,' he said, for the second time. 'Very soft. And nice nipples. Do you play with your nipples?'

'Sometimes. When I'm ... you know.'

'Do you want to show me what you do?'

Virginia licked the tip of one of her fingers and then used her wet finger to circle one of her nipples. The nipple stiffened slightly. Virginia pinched it and stretched it a little. And then, while holding the breast, she used a finger from the other hand to gently brush the tip several times.

'Does that feel good?' William asked.

Virginia smiled and nodded.

William panned the camera down. 'I think you know what I want you to do next, Ginny,' he said.

'Spread my legs?' And she pulled the hem of her dress up and spread her thighs.

'Lovely,' William said. 'Perfect. And lovely knickers too. Very sexy. Are you going to show me what you have inside?'

'You want to see my ... cunt?' Virginia said.

William smiled. 'Is that OK?'

'I guess so,' Virginia said. 'Do you want me to take my knickers off? Or shall I just pull them to one side?'

'Up to you,' William said. 'What do you think?'

Virginia hesitated for a moment. 'Probably take them off,' she said.

'OK.'

Virginia pulled the skirt of her dress even higher, hooked a thumb in into either edge of her sexy knickers, lifted her bum, and pushed her knickers down below her knees, from where they dropped to her ankles. 'OK?' she said.

William nodded. 'Beautiful. Yes, beautiful. And a hairy Mary. A nice little bonus. I hadn't expected that. I thought that you might have been a shaven haven girl.' He ran the camera for a moment or two. And then he said: 'Maybe if you could just spread your ... umm ... cunt lips for me.'

Virginia reached down with both hands and spread her outer labia. 'Like that?'

'Perfect. And, yes, I do like that,' William said with a broad smile. 'And you have pretty butterfly inner lips. Very nice. Very nice.'

Virginia ran an elegant finger along her pink cuntal valley, separating her butterfly-like inner lips as she went.

'Yes. Perfect,' William said. 'May I touch you?'

'If you want to,' Virginia said.

William reached out and ran his own finger along Virginia's cuntal valley which was now beginning to glisten with her juices. 'You're a tease, Ginny. You know that?'

Virginia just laughed.

'Oh, look,' William said. 'A little bunny rabbit hole.' And he gently slid a finger into Virginia's warm, wet vagina.

Virginia trembled slightly. 'Oh, yes,' she said. 'That feels nice.'

'Perhaps two fingers,' William said. 'OK?'

'Oh, yes,' Virginia said. And with her own hand she began to gently circle her clit -- which was just beginning to peep out from its little hiding place

'Do you have toys?' William asked. 'I expect that you do.'

'Some.'

'And which do you prefer? Fingers or toys? When you masturbate, I mean.'

'It depends,' Virginia said. 'Sometimes, if I don't have a lot of time, I just use my vibrator. But if I've got plenty of time, fingers are nice. Or fingers and toys. Greedy, I guess.' And she laughed.

'And why not?' William said. 'Right. And now perhaps if we can get a view from behind. Maybe if you could just kneel on the edge of the sofa. Yes?'

Virginia got up, turned around, and knelt on the edge of the sofa. 'Like this?'

'And maybe put your hands on the back of the sofa. Yes. Perfect,' William said. 'Goodness ... what a beautiful arse you have.'

'Hmm ... maybe a bit big?'

'No, not at all,' William said. 'It's perfect.' He zoomed the camera back for a wide shot and then slowly zoomed in again. 'Maybe if you could just part your cheeks for me. So that we can see both of your holes.'

Virginia reached around and parted her buttocks.

'Perfect. Yes, perfect. And what a sexy arsehole you have.'

'Have I?'

'Well I think so,' William said. 'May I touch it?'

'Yes please.'

William laughed. 'Yes please, the lady said. Do you like having your arsehole touched, Ginny?'

'Sometimes,' Virginia said.

'Do you play with your arsehole when you're masturbating?'

'Sometimes,' Virginia said.

'And when you are having sex? Do you like your partner to play with your arsehole?'

'Sometimes,' Virginia said for a third time.

William dipped a finger into Virginia's cuntal juices. And then he used his slick finger to gently massage Virginia's arsehole, and he watched as the perfect pink rosebud opened up slightly. 'Very nice,' he said. 'You're a very sexy woman, Ginny. Very sexy indeed.'

Virginia wriggled slightly and then pushed back against William's finger. The tip of William's finger accepted Virginia's invitation and slipped inside.

'Well, that will give us something to work with,' William said after he had worked Virginia's arsehole for a minute or so. 'What would you like to do now?'

Virginia smiled. 'Well ... you seem to have a stiffy ....'

'Oh? Do I?' William said.

'I think so.'

William tapped the front of his chinos. 'Oh, yes. I think you might be right, Ginny. Quelle surprise! I wonder what caused that.'

'It would be a pity to waste it,' Virginia said. 'So perhaps we should fuck.'

William nodded. 'Yes. We could do that,' he said. 'We could fuck -- if that's what you'd like to do, Ginny.'

Virginia just smiled and nodded.