The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, my wife is no rocket scientist, so his coaching techniques seemed perfectly logical to her. Soon, my wife was totally naked again as Alan ran his hands all over her body to show her how to respond. I zoomed the camera in to a very tight shot as he demonstrated how she should let the man rub his rigid cock over her pussy before putting it in all the way. It was almost comical as he pumped her twat and discussed her reactions.

Alan was the ultimate professional right up until he rammed his cock home for the cum shot. The sticky white stuff gushed from my wife's pussy as he explained how the camera would move away for American audiences but stay all the way for European crowds.

She was still nodding as he handed her the little black dress. "Now that you understand the techniques a little better, we can go meet the investors."

Glenda was looking around for her panties when Alan stopped her, "Don't bother with those. The investors might need a demonstration so they can understand why they have to pay so much money. You don't mind do you?"

My wife shrugged, "I guess not if you think it's really necessary."

I sat numbly as they left. My wife had just fucked and sucked two guys and was on her way for even more. I didn't know what else to do so I just took the tapes and went home.

I pretended to be asleep when I finally heard the door open about 3am. My wife checked on me and went into the bathroom. I rolled over and watched as she got undressed for her shower. She was covered with cum and her tits were red with hickeys. They must have fucked her bow-legged at the party.

When she got out of the shower, I made a big deal out of slowly waking up as she tried to slip into bed. "How did it go honey?"

My wife sat up; "I got the part! In fact, I got the lead in a new movie! Look at this -- she picked up a shopping bag and dumped money all over the bed. I got a thousand bucks at the audition and each investor gave me a thousand in advance."

Her eyes were still wide and I could see her nipples staining against her nightgown. I reached out and stroked one, "looks like my little girl is excited."

My wife pushed me back down on the bed as she slipped off the gown. She freed my cock and started stroking it. Finally, she sat over me and let me ram it home, "Honey, you don't know the half of it!"

12