The Audition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzArrian
OzArrian
251 Followers

Norma paused and softly spoke. "Oh Mr Stern, I don't really like this. But I want to be a star...are you sure this is all I gotta do?"

"We'll see," came Fred's ambiguous reply, his eyes glazed over with sexual happiness, "I'll give you my starring parts that you want so bad so long as I get the parts of you I want."

Norma sniffed, ignoring the pun from her tormentor/benefactor and she then returned to licking and kissing Stern's prick. His fingers returned to the back of her head, and then with surprising quickness he returned his prick to her mouth, stabbing it between her semi-resistant lips till the cock head grazed over her teeth and pushed aside her tongue.

"Suck it Norma. Go on, use your lips, your teeth, your mouth. Show me how bad you wanna be a star. That's it baby, suck it. Oh yessss..."

With all dignity gone and her eyes shut the 20 year old actress did as she was told, finally letting go of the last vestiges of her resistance. She wanted to be the biggest actress to ever hit Hollywood, and if it took giving some dirty old fucker her mouth to fill with his prick then that's the way it had to be. Leaving Jimmy, finding fame, fortune, shucking off the dregs of her past unhappy life all boiled down to accepting her fate. And her fate meant cocksucking one of the seediest studio heads in the industry. But later, much, much later she hoped, it would mean being the greatest star the movies would ever create. With the slightly bitter taste of Stern's prick awash in her mouth, and her nostrils picking up his musky scent amongst the strands of his pubic hair Norma began the first great performance of her life.

OzArrian
OzArrian
251 Followers