The Audition v. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen had noticed both his arousal and his half shyness. Without a word, she walked over to the bed, climbed on and knee-walked to him, where she moved his hand aside and gently, gently took his cock in one hand. He was already dripping again, and she dipped her finger in the little puddle on his belly, put it to her mouth while still smiling into his eyes.

"Wow," said Myles for the second time in twenty minutes, "you are one incredibly hot chick." She bent forward and kissed him on the mouth and he could taste his own pre-cum, slightly salty but not at all unpleasant. His cock was being sandwiched between their bodies and he was ready to fuck her, and fuck her hard.

But she had other ideas. Still needing a bit of stimulation to catch up to his level of horniness, Colleen sat up on her knees, straddling his hips, and then walked forward to present her pussy to his face. Oh, yum! Oh, joy, eating smooth cunt was Myles' second favourite pastime! Enthusiastically his hands clamped her beautiful firm ass cheeks and his mouth locked up onto her pussy as his head shot forward. "MMMM!" he practially shouted as his lips moved over her clitty. She instantly tensed, arching her back harder to press herself to his mouth, and started rocking her hips. Gently he parted her lips with his tongue, moved just the tip around below her clit and brought one hand around the back of her thigh, along the fold between lip and leg. He could feel her melting even as his fingertip found the entrance to her vagina, stroked her there while his tongue started to probe her sweet little nub.

It wasn't long before she couldn't hold herself in position any more and sat back onto Myles' chest, knocking the breath out of him. Quickly he rolled her onto her back and moved down to put his face between her thighs, glue his nose down onto her clit and thrust his tongue as deep into her wet warm depths as he could.

She tasted of honey, of warm summer days in the sun and long winter evenings in front of a log fire. She tasted of melon and musk, of beauty and perfume, of just-showered and perfumed freshness and sweaty nights of marathon fucking - she tasted of *girl* and he was loving the experience.

And so was she. Her fingers were tangled in his hair and she was pulling him into her tightly, moaning in ecstasy as he made her wet with his saliva and with her desire. He couldn't breathe, and pulled away from her grip to grin into her eyes. She grabbed his head again and pulled him up to kiss him deeply, wetly, savouring her own smell and taste on his face, on his tongue, his lips. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she murmured in his ear.

Myles didn't need a second invitation. He was between her legs and without needing to use a finger to guide himself, penetrated her in one firm, slippery movement.

They both gasped with the sensation of it. It had been more than 3 months since Myles had last screwed a girl, and he had almost forgotten just how fantastic a sensation it was, but this particular girl was something special. Something about her was really different - she was so *into* this in a way none of his girlfriends ever had been. He had heard that pornstars were all bored sluts who were just doing it for the money, that their enthusiasm was all faked - well if this girl was faking she was doing a better job than any girlfriend he'd ever had. As he stroked into her, without needing to be directed he straightened his arms and remembered to keep his eyes open. He was looking into her eyes and she was smiling into his - this was a unique experience for him, he had always done it with his eyes closed and now realised what he had been missing.

And despite having cum twice today, the last time less than half an hour ago, he was ready to blow his load again. He slowed his pace, tried to hold back... but realised that in a few seconds he wasn't going to be able to hold on any longer. Quickly he withdrew and before Colleen could get a chance to do the pornstar trick of giving him a blowjob, he went back down on her, his tongue on her clitoris and two fingers probing, stroking, rotating deep in her cunt.

"About to come again?" asked John, from behind the camera. Myles realised he couldn't see him, but from the sound of his voice he was behind and below. Glancing around to answer yes, he realised John was filming his throbbing, oozing cock and not the poon he was eating. A small part of his mind registered ok, that's logical, I'm the one doing the screen test, but another small part couldn't help wondering if John wasn't perhaps a little gay. After all, who would be able to watch all that amount of porn and live action without getting just a little bit horny? Well he was after all a porn agent, he must have seen literally thousands of porn scenes in his life, so maybe not.

The distraction was what Myles had needed. He had come a little way back from the edge, and meanwhile Colleen had gotten a lot closer - he could feel her pussy starting to clamp his fingers, and her wetness was phenomenal, running out onto his hand and dripping onto the bed under her tight bleached white ass-pucker.

Myles stood up on his knees, waited for John to move the camera around in front and once again focus on his twitching erection. Colleen was watching it too, one finger in the corner of her mouth. Gently he turned her over and ran his eyes, then his hands, over that incredible lithe body, her tight perky ass cheeks, slim athletic legs. Stroking her back, her sides, her ass again, he parted her legs slightly and, straddling her, entered her from behind. She was still lying flat, and with his legs outside hers he was only able to penetrate about 2 inches into her, a sensation he had found was able to delay his climax for a while. The vagina, on the other hand, has most of its sensitivity in the outer few inches, so he was able to bring Colleen to orgasm within seconds, much to her surprise. She was panting, making little mewling sounds into the pillow while clamping her legs together and trying to reach round behind herself to pull him into her. She was also pushing her bum up to give him better access, but his weight kept her down.

When she had climaxed properly, he all the while continuing to stroke into her, he first got his legs between hers, opening her, then lifted her by the hips while while keeping himself inside her hot depths. Now he had maximum penetration and was pounding into her like nothing could stop him. Indeed, nothing could have, at that point, since he was right at the point of climax and both Colleen and John knew it.

There was no way anyone was going to get him to pull out and cum on the girl, not now. Even though he realised he should make the effort, since this was after all a porn shoot, he knew he wasn't going to even try - this was by far the most fantastic fuck of his life to date and he would leave the jerkoff cumshots to actual porn shoots, he was going to enjoy every spasm of this one as deep into this incredibly sexy girl as he could.

John didn't try directing him, and Colleen started to climax again just as he did. Her cries mixed with his as the two of them bucked and rocked together, jerking and twitching, Myles' arms holding her body tight and his hands stroking her tits, tummy, throat. He pressed his face against her back, kissing her between the shoulder blades, as he slowly stroked his last few drops of cum into her, feeling his erection lose its urgency but still hard enough that he could press it back into her, feel her slowly subsiding spasms gripping him slightly less with each stroke.

"Mmmm," she said as he withdrew at last. She turned over under him and smiled into his eyes again as he collapsed on the bed next to her. She cushioned her head on his arm and turned to face him. "You are a pretty good lay, are you sure you're a porn virgin?" she grinned. One hand rested on his chest and she extended the index finger, tracing the outline of his nipple.

He was still caressing her arm and back with his free hand. "Heh... thanks for the compliment, I've always tried to please. But no, my first time with a camera watching, and the first time with a complete stranger. But hell, what a stranger, and I know I've said this already *and* you probably hear it all the time, but *fuck* you are beautiful!" He stroked the side of her face, pushing the hair behind her ear the better to appreciate her beauty.

She just smiled again. "Oh stop, you're making me blush. Hey, John will want another one, can you go again?"

Myles was deflated. He had given everything in that performance and he had never come three times in less than four hours before. "Well maybe in a few minutes..." he mumbled uncertainly.

"Cool," she chirped, bouncing off the bed. She took his hand, pulling him up off the bed and towards the bathroom. "Shower," she said, you'll fell better".

The stall was big enough for them both to shower together, but Myles was a little hesitant at first. He didn't know anything about what was acceptable or taboo in this industry, although he was learning fast, and this girl didn't seem to fit any mould he could imagine, so he allowed her to take the lead. She took a shower cap from a small bathroom cabinet and stepped into the shower, turned to him and held out her hand. "Come on, we can soap each other up - I always enjoy that don't you?" Oh yeah, he thought, I think I love you... but was careful not to say it.

They didn't waste any time in the shower, cleaning each other up efficiently, and only embracing once as Colleen turned into his arms from having her back scrubbed. They were both all soapy and the slippery hug was an intensely erotic moment. Myles felt his member, trapped dangling between their bodies, starting to getting interested again and she smiled at him. "Wicked!" was the only thing she said before turning away to rinse off. He wanted to ask her about herself but decided it might not be a good idea, she might see it as invasion of privacy - although they had been as intimate as two people can, there might still be boundaries. He was prepared to wait to find out where those boundaries were. Still, he couldn't resist asking her, "Colleen?"

"Mmm? shee looked up from concentrating on rinsing.

"Your real name? I mean - none of my business -"

She just smiled in that enigmatic way.

"What I mean is - not a typically 'erotic' name, uh - this isn't coming out right. More like a girl-next-door sort of name. Colleen is not your stage name?"

"Yes, my name really is Colleen. No I'm not offended that you don't think it's a sexy name, and yes that's why I go by Natasha in my dark hair persona and Katja when I'm 'blonde'." She was smiling openly at him, giving him strong signals that it was OK to make small talk.

Tremendously relieved and still smiling back at her, Myles rinsed off and turned off the water. They towelled off watching each other, Myles starting to feel aroused already. "See?" she teased, "I said you'd feel better after a shower!" She pulled off the shower cap and tossed her towel into a laundry basket. "Come," she said and led him back to the bedroom.

John was working on his computer, downloading their scene. He turned back to the couple as they returned, glanced down at Myles' cock without comment, and brought the camera back to the tripod. "Right", he said, "still no stage direction from me, I just want to see you get it up and get off again. If you can make Colleen cum again, bonus. Oh, and you have to pull out and cum on her this time, firstly so I can see that you can do it, second so that I can see your cum volume after doing it a couple times before. OK?"

Myles was starting to enjoy himself. "Sure," he grinned, "always up for a challenge!"

He turned to Colleen. "Any particular way or ways you like it? One or two positions or lots of changing around? Hard or gentle? Spanking or not? I want to try make this good for you too, cause that way *I* get more out of it."

"Ooh, he's starting to sound like a professional already. But ok, doggy and cowgirl, I like deep penetration, and definitely not rough because I've been working quite a lot this week and I'm a bit tender. And you've already noticed I like it when you give me oral. No spanking, that just turns me off. And I do *not* do anal. Not now, not ever."

He pushed her backwards until her knees caught the edge of the bed and she sat, looking him in the eyes and still with that naughty little smile. He pushed her legs apart, knelt in front of her and admired the view. What a beautiful pussy, not a hair or a blemish visible anywhere, the result, he had no doubt, of hours and hours of professional grooming. Her outer lips parted slightly to reveal just the clitty hood and the merest trace of inner lips. He was getting erect again and enjoying it immensely.

Myles put his smooth-shaven face to her smooth labia, rubbed himself over the outside like a cat on the furniture, stroking her pussy with his lips and nose. Instantly she spread her legs wide and gave a little murmur of pleasure. Slowly he licked up either side, outside the lips, in the fold between pussy and leg, all the way from her asshole to above her clitoris, first one side, then the other, repeating and repeating, using only the tip of his tongue and now following up with a finger. Soon she was starting to breathe faster and grab his hair with both hands. He insinuated his tongue between the lips, in the middle at her piss-hole, and flicked it around a little before moving down to tease her pussy entrance. Just a second or two, then back up - up - flicking over the clitty, already stiff and trying to emerge from her little rowboat, then down again.

Slowly he worked his tongue up and down, getting a little deeper with each pass, until suddenly he clamped his lips down firmly around her clitoris, his tongue pushing out against the nub itself, while he slipped two fingers into her pussy and started to fingerfuck her and suck and lick the clitty all at the same time. She was already seriously wet and his fingers glided in to only the resistance of her tightness.

After just a minute of this treatment Colleen came in an explosion of noise and action. She cried out and clamped his head with her thighs, rocking him from side to side and moaning and laughing all at once. When Myles could get his face free he was laughing and gasping for air. "Hey now!" he grinned. She just sat up and breathed deeply, smiling at him. One hand combed and mussed his hair while the other propped her torso upright on the bed.

Without needing her to move he straddled her chest and put his cock in her face. Colleen fell onto her back again and took him in one hand, started to jack him while running her tongue around the head, tasting the cleanness and enjoying the feel of a semi-hard penis getting heavier and stiffer in her hand. Slowly she took him in her mouth, gripping his ass and pulling him deeper into her throat. He could feel her gag reflex starting to pulse on his cock-head and started to pull out, but she wrapped her arms around his ass and just pulled him even deeper.

Well ok, he thought, I'm sure she knows what she's doing, and gently he started to fuck her throat. In all his adventures he had never had a blowjob go this deep and was quite stunned by the sensation. Like screwing a pussy, only different. He was getting really hard now, but despite that her gagging had stopped. He wondered if she could breathe, his cock was so far down her throat, but he was sure she would come up for air when she needed it... presently he stopped analysing and started enjoying, and it was fantastic. She didn't seem to want to stop, but after a minute or two he was starting to sense a little restlessness from the other side of the camera so started to withdraw.

He kissed Colleen as he stepped back off the bed, helping her to stand up too. His erection was throbbing between them, slippery all over their bellies, and he couldn't keep his hands off that toned and sexy body. Clumsily they climbed back onto the bed and he turned her around to enter her from behind. The camera was positioned behind and below, getting a good close-up of her wet open pussy as Myles entered from above and behind, half standing and thrusting downwards into her.

What a great fuck this girl was. They seemed to have a good chemistry going, he wasn't able to tell if she would be this good with all her co-stars but what he had seen of her in her recorded scene, and what he had experienced of her, were out of this world. He hoped that all the girls he worked with in future were going to be this much fun, but he supposed that was probably wishful thinking in the extreme. He was stroking into her now with a good rhythm, feeling her hot wetness gripping him, building his tension and he could tell she was building up to another climax too. What was it John had said, *if* he could get her to come again? He wondered if that was intentional flattery, because it had taken almost no effort to make her come once again already - three times in total - and he knew she was going climax at least one more time.

When he felt he was about half-way to his own orgasm, he pulled out and lay down next to her. He wanted to be able to look in her face again as he fucked her brains out. His cock was hard, standing to attention. It twitched as she moved to sit astride him and guide its swollen head to her entrance. Slowly, slowly, slowly she sat on him, keeping upright so Myles and the camera would be able to see her whole pussy engulfing his shaft.

Myles was in heaven. "Oh, YES! Baby YES!" he exclaimed as he felt his cock bumping gently against her cervix. "MMMMMmmmmmm yeah..." she started to rock back and forth, keeping him balls-deep inside her and only moving her hips forward and backward to change the angle of penetration. This was fantastic, he could do this all day, he thought, as she continued to rock and grind. She was going to cum again, any second, and he still had a while to go so he just relaxed and enjoyed the sensation.

It wasn't long before she was climaxing again, gasping and shouting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as he felt her internal muscles clamping and spasming on his cock. It made him incredibly happy just to know he had made her happy, and now he realised her orgasm was bringing him close as well. As soon as she had subsided a bit he tapped her on the hip to warn her he needed to pull out and she quickly rolled off him. "On my face, hun?" she asked.

His balls were so tight they were up against his shaft and he knew this was going to be another good one. He stood in front of her and started to jerk himself off while she smiled up at him and held her mouth open to take his load. It wasn't long before it came, and even though he was trying to aim for her mouth the first shot went over her forehead and some of it into her hair. The second hit her deep in her mouth. He continued stroking and cumming, cumming and stroking, enjoying a climax as good as before, while Colleen did her best to take it all in her mouth. She was grinning and swallowing, wiping remnants from her face with a finger, transferring it to her mouth to swallow that as well.

Eventually he was done and she took his cock in her mouth again to lick him clean. She sucked every last trace of semen from him, licked his balls, even sucked the sweat from his thighs and belly. This was one phenomenal woman and he was already trying figure out how he could get to work with her again...

12