The Auditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're soaked." I state.

Kate moved her hand away allowing me to touch her shaven pussy for the first time. The combination of the smoothness of her lips, their slickness from her excitement and the heat radiating from her was extraordinary. She parted her legs slightly, encouraging me. I run my fingers along the length of her pussy before having to return my hand to the steering wheel so as to negotiate a turn.

"You've really got a kick out of this, haven't you."

"Mmmm..." she purred.

"But why were you longer than the others?" I asked.

"I haven't finished telling you what happened. I don't know what the other women's auditions were like; they probably took the same length of time so I guess theirs were the same, up to this point." Kate hesitated then continued. "I hope what happened next doesn't upset you but I probably went a bit further than you were expecting. Once the last photograph had been taken I was still standing on the stage with my legs spread when the woman who had been staring at my exposed pussy looked, meeting my gaze. Unperturbed by the knowledge that I was aware of where she had looking, she smiled and spoke.

"Thank you, this is the end of the audition for Newton Spencer, we will let you know by post whether you have been successful."

I was about to leave when she continued.

"However, for a few of the auditionees we are offering another audition for other paid nude photographic modelling. We think you would be very suitable. Are you interested? The audition process is similar to what you have just done. There is no commitment on either side to pursue it further than the audition, photographs will be taken to help the final people to be selected but these will not be made public and will be destroyed." Glancing briefly down at my crotch she added "I think you would enjoy it."

I was curious. Well, I was curious and turned on. So I said yes and, before I could ask more about it, the girl that had brought me to this audition appeared at my side and ushered me off the stage. We left the room and continued down the corridor."

"You were still naked?" I interrupted.

"Yes, all my clothes were in the locker so I was naked when we stopped outside another door. We went in and the girl introduced me to Paul and then left, leaving us alone."

"Paul?" I asked, getting a little worried about what aspect of this story Kate thinks I might find upsetting. However, these concerns were juxtaposed by the arousing thought that Kate had been standing alone, naked, in a room with a stranger.

"Yes, a photographer, he briefly scanned up and down my body before shaking my hand. This room was much smaller than the last with a sort of bench seating that ran around the edge. In one corner, there was an array of photographic lights set up. Paul directed me to his makeshift set and picked up a camera. A proper camera this time, not a Polaroid.

"Okay let's start by running through the poses they had you do just now." he said.

So, I did. First facing Paul and slowly turning while he took photographs. Each shot triggered the photographic lights, briefly flooding the room with brightness before whining as they recharged ready for the next shot. Each pop of the lights capturing every detail of my body, of my naked body, however I was positioned. When I was standing with my back to him, I slowly widened my stance and tilted my hips, presenting my pussy to him."

"Did he direct you to stand like that?" I interrupted.

"No," Kate replied "I knew what he wanted to see and..." she paused "...and I knew what I wanted to show him. The first audition had got me aroused and this was making it worse.

Paul took a couple a pictures of me like that and then I heard him move. I looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing and found him kneeling on the floor, his camera pointed up between my legs.

"That's great, hold it like that." he said. Pop, the flashbulbs fired; I pictured the image he had just captured.

"That's beautiful, Kate. You've got a great body and, if you don't mind me saying, a gorgeous cunt."

It's not a word I use but today, with Paul saying it, I thought to myself, 'Yes, it is a cunt. A beautiful womanly cunt, engorged and ripe, dripping with my sexuality.' Embracing this thought made me hotter.

I don't recall whether Paul asked me to do it or not but I soon found myself bending forwards until I could see him through my legs, my breasts swaying freely between us. He continued to take pictures and compliment me. I reached my hands around so as to open myself up more for him. My pussy was aching to touched

"God, that's going to be a good shot." he commented while clicking away with the camera.

"Okay, why don't you try another position? Perhaps sitting down."

I moved over to the bench seating and sat facing him with my bum on the edge of the seat so as not to to obscure his view.

"Excellent, why don't you lean back."

I slumped backed against the bench.

"Oh that's good...and can you cup your breasts with both hands...that's it...wow those nipples look hard...do you like to squeeze them...why don't you do that now...that's great...hold it like that...fantastic shot. You know what I think would look great, if you lifted one leg up on to the seat...that's it...look directly into the camera...awesome. Okay, now rest one hand on your knee...yes, like that...and let your legs full wide open...beautiful..keep looking at the camera. Now I want you to cover your cunt with one of your hands."

I reached down and cupped my pussy in one hand. Having been unable to touch it, the feeling was electric. My eyes closed as I wrestled to stay in control of myself. I was aware of the flash firing repeatedly. Every slight movement of my hand created waves of sensation that flooded throughout my body. I tried not to move my fingers but they felt so good against the smooth skin of my pussy lips. Gradually, my middle finger sank lower into my pussy. The deeper it penetrated my hot wet folds, the more I lost control until I could think of little but achieving orgasm.

I don't know how long I played with myself but, after a while, I was aware that I was rapidly thrusting two fingers in and out of my pussy while vigorously rubbing my clit with my other hand. I could hear that Paul was still taking pictures and, then it dawned on me that there was no doubt, he was going to watch me climax, his face probably inches from my pussy as he captured every detail of it clenching repeatedly to my sodden fingers. That was all it took to push me over the edge. The waves of pleasure became a tsunami that crashed over me as I had one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced.

I couldn't move, my body twitched the post-orgasmic aftershocks. As I returned to reality, Paul was photographing my spent body sprawled over the seat. He couldn't stop saying how fantastic that was, how beautiful I looked etc.

Eventually, I regained enough energy to sit up. Paul plugged the camera into his laptop and called me over to look at the results. I had nothing to put on so stood next to him, self-conscious of the dampness on my thighs and pubic hair. There were so many photos. They looked good and some of them I couldn't believe were of me. But you will be able to see for yourself because Paul is going to choose the best and send them to me."

"Fuck me. Kate, that's the hottest thing I've ever heard. Did you really do that?"

"Yes...you'll see the proof when the photos come." Kate replied. She now had a foot on the dashboard, her dress bunched up around her waist while her fingers worked away at her pussy.

"Did the photographer try to, you know, touch you?"

"No, Paul was a perfect gentleman...although, when we were looking at the photographs on the laptop I couldn't help but notice that he was very erect." she paused, continuing to rub her pussy, and let out a soft moan. "Are we almost home?"

"Yes, just a couple of minutes more."

"Good...because I need fucking...now."

12