The Auditor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxyJenn
SxyJenn
1 Followers

We were stopped at the red light across the street at the hotel. Damn. It was always a long one. It was like this big moment hanging over our heads – my proposition, the hotel staring us down – a decision that had to be made. I turned my head slightly to inquire as to his answer. Was I to pull into a parking space or simply slow down so he could jump out at the entrance to the hotel?

Before I could get he words out, he lunged back towards me again, pouncing like an animal onto his prey. Our mouths melting together again and this time more than our hands were exploring. His large hand covered my left breast, kneading it firmly through my clothes. My hands, being a little bolder, slipped underneath his sweatshirt, sliding up across his toned stomach, lightly stroking his right nipple.

A car horn blared us back into reality. I looked up, realizing that the light had changed some time ago. Pissed off drivers raged all around. I pushed the accelerator and shot across the intersection, sped across the parking lot and found the first parking space. We jumped out of the car simultaneously and as we met at the back of the car, he grabbed my hand, all but pulling me into the hotel as I practically ran to keep up with his long strides. Moving quickly across the lobby, we hopped onto an elevator that was closing its doors.

Fortunately we were alone in there. The second the door closed, our bodies magnetically pulled together again. Our hands continued to explore as we both began to lift off out respective sweatshirts. We joined again, bringing our naked (with the exception of my sports bra) upper bodies together. Hot flesh against hot flesh.

The elevator bell rang and we sprung apart, just as we had in the car at the stoplight. We had arrived at his floor and exited the elevator, sweatshirts in hand, and headed for his room. To any other guest, we would just look like a couple who was returning from a nice run.

It took three tries for him to unlock the door. My patience, the little that I possess, was wearing thin. My hand cupped his ass, giving him a little good luck pinch on the third try. We were soon spilling in the door, kissing and groping and undressing all at the same time. In no time at all, we were naked before one another. My mouth watered as I looked him over, imagining all the different ways I wanted to lick him tonight.

Kissing madly once again, I guided him backward towards the bed. Once we arrived there, I sat him down. As I leaned in again, his hands found my breasts, massaging them in a way that made my pussy start leaking like a faucet. My hands firmly pushed his shoulders back, laying him down on the bed while I climbed up on top of him. My mouth began to lick and suck his face, his earlobes, his chin, his neck. I worked my way lower, sliding my breasts along his chest and stomach, as I left his erotic grasp. My breasts were pressed against his hardness as I started to tongue his belly button. I felt his hands on the back of my head. At first I thought he was going to push me lower, assuming that he was as anxious as I was to reach my final destination. Instead, he reached for the clip on the back of my head, releasing my flowing dark mane from its hold. He tossed the clip aside and started to shake my hair out, all loose and wild. He seemed to like its soft touch on skin.

Dragging my hair and my breasts further down, I finally reached the center of my desire. Licking my lips first, then the head of his cock, swirling my tongue around his tip. He moaned deeply. The salty taste of his precum drove me wild. My lips enclosed his head and I began to suckle it. With each taste, my mouth slid lower onto his shaft. Engulfing him, inch by inch, while my hands softly cupped and massaged his balls. When I swallowed what was initially all I could take, I began to slide my mouth up and down on his cock, stroking it with my mouth. My tongue was rapidly stroking him back and forth as my head moved up and down.

Brad's hips were rocking up and down and he seemed completely lost in the sensations, which pleased me. Somehow, however, he managed to stay coherent enough to grab my shoulders, then my hips, guiding me around so that my body lay along his and my pussy would drip right above his face. The first touch of his tongue made my body tremble. It has been so long since anyone, other than myself, had touched me there. I moaned as I licked his shaft, temporarily distracted from my own task. His tongue ran little circles around my hole and I swear I felt it spring open to welcome him.

His lips followed the path of his fingers as they parted my pussy lips. I shivered as his mouth surrounded my clit and began to suck on it. I felt his nose brushing my hole as his mouth locked on to my clit. Wanting him to feel every bit of the pleasure I was experiencing, I once again swallowed his cock into my mouth. My head was bobbing once again, this time to the pace that he had set on my clit. With every mouth stroke, I managed to take a little more in until I felt his head rubbing the back of my throat. When that happened, I stopped, letting it rest there. I began to swallow hard, pulling a steadier flow of precum into my throat. I began moaning in appreciation of the pleasure I was giving and receiving.

Finally, it was Brad's turn to take control. He rolled us over, temporarily breaking our bond, only to create another, more powerful one. His mouth took control of my breasts as he lay me back on the bed, spreading my legs, and positioning himself between them. Propped up on the abundance of pillows covering the bed, I watched as my pussy seemed to draw his cock towards it. He teasingly slid its head over my clit, causing my body to jerk at the spark he created. His arms picked up my legs and wound them around his waste. I used them to pull him closer, anxious to feel him buried inside me. I moaned as he began to enter, slowly at first, allowing my tiny hole to adjust to the pleasant invasion. Slowly, steadily, he leaned forward, my pussy juices paving the way for fulfillment. His slowly gave a few short strokes, but the slow, shallow pace did not last long. This was the final spark needed to fully light the fire that had been smoldering in us all week. My fingernails gripped into his back as he thrust heartily again and again and again. My breasts shook wildly. Our pants and moans filled the room. We realized nothing but the need to reach complete satisfaction with each other. The pace quickened, the room spun and from deep inside of us both, there was an explosion so powerful that it launched us into a climax like we had never known.

That was the first of several rounds of sexual release that night. We even found time to call room service for ice cream sundaes. However, knowing he would be getting up for work in a few hours, I carefully dressed and left the room around 4am. There would be no long good-byes, no long distance calls, no unfulfilled promises to meet again. I penned a short note on the hotel stationary, thanking him proving to me that life should be more than all work and no play, and for showing me in one short night what it felt like to be alive.

(This story was based on actual events. In the unbelievably small world that this is, Brad did walk into my life again - as my boss, of all things - a few years and a few states later. Sadly, he then had a family, which left him completely off-limits by my standards. We never spoke of our previous encounter, thankfully, because I don't think either of us wanted to open Pandora's box...)

SxyJenn
SxyJenn
1 Followers
12