The Aunts Ep. 02: Ella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

Her legs slowly opened. She kissed him deeply and lightly stroked his rapidly stiffening penis.

"I love you too Ronnie" she whispered, and gently pulled him on top of her.

It had been almost two hours since she had knocked on the door. Two hours and countless orgasms. Ronnie's second erection had been thrusting smoothly in and out of her for over half an hour now.

"Hold on a second sweetie, Let me do something special for you." Ella smiled lovingly.

She laid him on his back and began to lightly brush the upturned nipples of her big, soft tits up and down his sweaty body. She mashed her round breasts together around his cock firmly, and stroked them up and down.

How many times had he dreamed of fucking Aunt Ella's tits? Ronnie moaned and stared at his shiny glans poking up from Ella's deep cleavage at the bottom of each stroke.

Ella sensed his orgasm approaching.

"Not yet sweetie! Not yet..." Her voice trailed off as she lifted her breasts from his groin, and lowered her head to gently nuzzle the thick bulb with her lips.

His cock was so perfect... a little over 8 inches long, with a thick shiny bulb at the head, and a large J shaped vein that ran along the top from just below the glans all the way to the thick base.

She pulled him in to her mouth and gently swirled her tongue around the head.

A few moments later, she silently rolled to her back, and pulled him over on top of her.

"Make love to me Ronnie..." Her soft hand guided him to her opening.

"Mmmmmmm" he moaned as he entered her and began to plunge his meaty cock deep in to his gorgeous aunt.

It was almost half an hour later when he raised her legs over her head, and rested her ankles on his shoulders.

He began to groan as he drove his steaming prick straight down in to her. The bulbous head smashed against her cervix again and again, sending waves of pleasure through Ella's entire body. Her orgasms seemed to have just melted together in to one long, and incredibly satisfying, cum.

Ronnie's thrusting had gotten even stronger, and now his breath was coming in ragged gasps. He released her legs and let his full weight come to rest on her again, mashing her big soft tits hard against his sweaty chest. Her nipples were almost painfully erect. Ronnie began to grunt each time he felt the head of his big, fat dick slam in to Ella's cervix.

Then he felt it. His bulbous glans began to tingle.

Again he tried to hold back, but again it was no use. Soon the base of his cock would begin to bulge, and another massive load of thick potent sperm would burst from the head of his meaty rod.

"Aunt Ella, I'm gonna cum again." he panted as sawed his massive tool in and out of his beautiful aunt's roiling vagina. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"NO!" she blurted it out with an enthusiasm that surprised them both. "Cum inside me... Get me pregnant, Ronnie... I want your baby!"

Ronnie moaned and buried his full length in his Aunt's tight wet slit.

For the second time, Ella felt her nephew's thick, powerful rod pulse and throb wildly as he began to ejaculate deep inside her. An incredible orgasm surged through every fiber of her being.

A few moments later, Ella closed her eyes, and blissfully drifted off.

His slowly softening penis throbbed gently in her belly.

***

"Is that Ella's car? It IS Ella's car!" Darla sat still in disbelief. A minute later the door to Ronnie's apartment swung open. It was a long few seconds before Ella emerged.

Ella's thick blonde hair was a complete wreck. Little remained of the makeup she had so carefully applied just four hours ago. She tugged at her skirt in a fruitless effort to straighten it up, and tucked in her rumpled black satin shirt.

Even at this distance, Darla could see she was soaked with sweat.

Ella walked to her car, gingerly.

"Oh shit, she looks like she's been riding a horse all day!" thought Darla.

Darla hustled out of her car, and strode briskly toward Ella's as Ella fumbled for her keys.

"Ella!" she called out as she drew near.

Ella spun around at the sound of the familiar voice. A wave of panic swept over her.

"May I ask just what you are doing, walking out of our nephew's apartment?" Darla paused for effect and gestured from Ella's feet up to her head.

"With the fresh fucked look"?

To be continued...

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-aunts-ep-03-darla

12