The Aunts Ep. 04: Ella's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

Darla straddled Ronnie's face as Mary rolled off of his massive tool. Ella lowered her tight wet pussy down on to him until her clit ground against the base of his big fat dick.

Ella and Darla's lips pressed tightly together, their tongues dancing slowly in each other's mouths. Ella moaned softly as she slid up and down his thick shaft.

Mary began teasing and suckling both her sister's breasts and nipples when Ronnie worked two fingers up into her wet pussy. She almost laughed out loud at the variety of grunts and moans filling the air!

Ella began to cum. Hard. Ronnie felt her tight wet pussy begin to spasm, crushing his big fat dick in a vise like grip.

As soon as the waves of her orgasm subsided, She lifted herself off of him for Darla to take her place. Now Mary straddled Ronnie's face and ran her hand through Ella's thick golden hair, gently pulling her head close to her big firm tits. Ella lightly brushed her wet lips across Mary's erect nipples.

Ronnie's beautiful aunts went around him like this in a circle for almost an hour, each riding his horse dick to a powerful orgasm, then rolling off to let another take her place.

He held back as long as he could, wanting this dream come true to roll on forever.

It was Mary's pussy that finally received his heavy load.

Mary and Ella were kissing passionately when Ronnie moaned up to Ella's pussy.

The thick base of his cock began to bulge as he pulled Aunt Mary's hips down hard on to his wildly spurting prick.

Aunt Darla had made him blow his steaming load into her sister by stroking the skin under his balls until he just couldn't hold it any more, and now she was massaging the cum that flowed freely from Aunt Mary's sodden pussy into his and Aunt Mary's thighs.

The four of them lay nude together on the sweat soaked sheets of Mary's bed, basking in the afterglow.

"Who's hungry?" Mary said.

"Ronnie, run up to Whataburger and get your Aunts some food!"

***

Mary stirred from the fog of anesthesia. She recognized the face of the surgeon standing over her, smiling.

"The operation was a success Ms. Hogan. You may start trying to get pregnant after your second period."

Darla squeezed Mary's hand. Mary drifted back to sleep.

***

The day had come. The wait had been agonizing for Mary.

Ella and Darla sat on either side of her on the bed, holding her hands, their naked six month's pregnant bellies shining in light of the sun streaming in through the window.

Ronnie waded up between Aunt Mary's legs, His long thick penis in his hand.

He hadn't had an orgasm in three long days. He wanted his semen to be at maximum potency for his beloved aunt.

"Are you ready Aunt Mary?"

Mary was touched by the gentle way he spoke her name. She nodded her head, and guided the thick bulb of his penis in to her vagina with her hand.

Ronnie's thick cock slid to the bottom of Mary's pussy in one smooth stroke.

He began tenderly making love to his Aunt. Today he would pay her back for all the things she had done for him since he was a little boy. Today he would give her his baby.

"I love you Aunt Mary" he whispered. Tears began to form in Ella and Darla's eyes.

Sooner than it ever had before, the thick base of Ronnie's cock began to bulge. He moaned softly and let his body settle down on to Aunt Mary's thrusting breasts.

The first spurt of his thick semen rocketed from the slit in his glans and into Aunt Mary's welcoming vagina, spreading out inside her, searching for her egg.

Ronnie continued to ejaculate for longer than he could ever remember. Aunt Mary's womb was packed full of his semen after the first few spurts, yet he continued pulsing and throbbing in her belly for several minutes.

Finally, he rolled off of her and on to his back. His cock was still rock hard.

"Thank you sweetie." Aunt Mary whispered, and kissed him on the cheek.

She sat up and smiled at Darla and Ella.

"Well I'm bettin' that worked"! she laughed out loud.

She pointed at Ronnie's erection, standing straight up as he lay on his back.

"Ella, you gonna let that go to waste?"

Ella smiled and straddled Ronnie's thighs.

"Nope, not gonna waste a thing!" She smiled. Her tight wet pussy was already wrapped around the head of Ronnie's steaming prick. Ronnie's hands gently caressed her pregnant belly as she lowered herself down all the way.

***

There was no question it was going to be a C section.

45 years old and never had a vaginal birth? No doctor would want to accept that risk. Ella was right at full term, she knew to the minute almost when she had become pregnant.

She already knew she would be having the little boy she'd always dreamed of.

A planned C section was scheduled for tomorrow morning. Darla's baby girl was due about two weeks behind her.

Mary was just now showing a little bump in her belly.

Ella smiled and looked around the bright airy kitchen of the big old house.

"Here we are, three old hens, knocked up and sitting around the kitchen table bitchin' about how out feet hurt."

Ella's feet did hurt, but outside of that, she had no complaints. In her mind, things could not have turned out better.

"Mary, have you thought about how you're gonna raise that baby yourself?"

"Yeah, my job pays pretty good, and I've got money put aside, I think it'll be enough. It ain't like my first husband was any help raising Carrie at all, and she turned out OK."

"Darla and I have been talking, and now Mary don't think we don't know you can do it on your own, but we think it'd be nice if you just moved in here with us."

"Aw Ella that's so sweet of you! But I don't want to be a burden to anyone, you know. It might get a little crowded in here."

"Mary, there's five bedrooms, one for each of us, one for the boys, and one for the girls. And if that ain't enough, we'll just buy a bigger one. Think of all the money you'll save on day care!"

Mary had been worried about paying for day care. And truth be told, she had grown closer to her sisters than she had ever imagined she would.

"I think I'd like that, Ella."

***

Mary had cried at Ella and Darla's wedding. The bond she felt now with her sisters was stronger than ever. Nothing could come between the three women, and god help anyone who tried.

The big old house was filled with the laughter of three energetic children, a boy and a girl with jet black hair and ice blue eyes, and a fair haired boy who reminded Ella of her father, passed long ago.

Two five year old boys and a five year old girl can trash your clean living room in under a minute, and this particular group had had all day.

Finally they had all gone to their rooms to sleep. Ella and Darla sat on the couch with their feet up, regarding the mess as Mary walked in with a pitcher of tea.

"I guess maybe we should clean up after the little shits before Ronnie gets here." Mary said. She called them "The little shits", but the affection in her voice was as clear as the blue of her eyes.

The three women looked at each other and shook their heads simultaneously.

"Naaah!"

They laughed together, as they had laughed together so many times in the last five years.

This is the end of the aunts series. I hope you've enjoyed my work and I invite you to read my other stories.

12