The Aupair

Story Info
Lactating Aupair seduces her boss.
8.3k words
4.42
132.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

The actors in this script are of legal age. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

*

1

My wife, Bernice, was pregnant soon after our marriage. We hadn't really planned it but our child was certainly not unwanted. I make more than enough off both my design business and my Real Estate investments to keep us all way more than comfortable and financially secure. In fact I had met Bernice while making such an investment.

It was only two months after the birth of Annie, our little girl, that Bernice was killed on her way for a follow up exam with the doctor. A drunk driver slammed into the drivers side door, killing himself and her instantly. Annie survived unscathed. I was devastated and only my concerns and love of our child was of any comfort to me.

My life couldn't come apart if only for the sake of Annie so almost mechanically I began to reorganize our lives to make sure Annie was well cared for. Even as an infant Annie has been very accommodating. We bonded the moment she was born. I assisted Bernice at her birth and she is perfect in every way.

I placed ads for an Aupair shortly after her funeral. I can easily afford one and it would help me out in many other ways. Not only for the care of Annie but for me as well. I still have to tend to business and it's a good way to avoid sitting around grieving and moping over my situation. Hopefully someone I can communicate with if only on a modest level?

So for room and board plus a salary the Aupair would be a bought wife of sorts.

I take off work to interview as many as I can and have Annie in daycare as little as possible during the process, more often with me at the interviews. The interviews are daunting. Never have I had such stress in finding a capable person for a job position. This is for the care of my daughter after all.

They're impossibly officious, matronly boring, careless, casual or in some other way unsuitable. I would be better off trying to find another wife I think to myself in desperation.

I have several young women who come by way of the local university but most are too booked up with their studies to take on the task seriously or unsuitable for some other reason.

One of my last interviews from these appointments is a young Scottish girl, Mary. She had sent a resume by email saying she is through with course work. She is writing her thesis and needs a job that will keep her alive and allow her to finish. She said she would commit for a minimum of one year after which it would be negotiable. She wants to become a US citizen and had applied a while back.

I meet her on a Friday afternoon. She's so different from Bernice I know I'll never be distracted or be reminded of my loss by any similarities. One of the students was a Bernice clone so I know she would be a problem for me in one way or another. Where Bernice was a true brunette Mary is fair, freckled and a flaming big bush of curly red hair. Tall, slender, small chested instead of dark haired, curvy and full breasted as Bernice.

She's like a fresh breeze when she enters the room. She looks every bit the student with a short plaid wool skirt, dark wool stockings and a thick knit T neck matching sweater. Quite the opposite from Bernice's stylish business-like Vogue attire. I knew she was my Aupair right away. Annie smiles and gurgles the entire interview. Something she does when she's contented. Annie's response to several of the candidates was so bad I didn't finish the interviews.

Her manner with Annie is like they had been friends in a previous life. Annie is as happy as I had ever seen her. Annie has never been any trouble from the day she came home so I learned to respect her signs of distress and joy.

I tell Mary she has the run of the house since it's her job now to keep it all up and clean including all my stuff. I'm not a messy person so this is not a great imposition.

2

That evening, like so many before, Annie and me sit watching TV and listening to music. I Keep an eye on Annie while Mary settles into her room. I had her set up in the third bed room since the second is Annie's room and in between mine and Mary's. There is a door between the second and third bed rooms so Mary will be able to monitor Annie easily at night or when I'm not home. We had kept Annie in our room for that reason to now since there is no door between the master bedroom and Annie's room.

Early Saturday morning and I awake to the smell of sausage and eggs. Getting up I look into Anne's room and she isn't there.

Mary has Annie in her fish net pen sucking on a bottle next to the table and breakfast going on the table for us both.

"Good morning Mr. Walker." as she finishes loading up the table and pouring coffee. She is dressed in loose jeans a dark green T neck sweater and barefoot. Her slender body looking very neat, attractive and without makeup or a bra. Her small breasts stand out firm and pointed with the soft wool molding perfectly to their shape, she's altogether very attractive.

"I see you found everything OK?"

"You are as organized as I had expected." She says and I look at her in a brief surprised glance, not expecting .. well .. not sure what to expect but obviously she is a very alert person. My interest is up.

We eat in mostly silence.

"Is there anything special you would like me to do for you today Mr. Walker?"

"Call me Rob. I'm barely 30 and nobody calls me Mister, not even the janitor. You have to be 20 or so?" I'm thinking she's barely 18 but I don't want to offend her.

"I just turned 19. I got some academic breaks."

"You're real smart and jumped ahead? .. Mary blushes red as her hair .. So I have a smart one as well as industrious." She blushes even more.

"I don't think so. I need to find out what you normally do." She looks at Rob quizzically.

"No. I don't need anything special." Mary jerks a bit like coming back to reality.

"Oh yes."

"I'll be gone most of the day anyway since I'm looking at some property I may buy up north. So you can take inventory and get your schedule and chores worked out. I can tell already I don't have to tell you what to do. ... Oh .. almost forgot, keys to the van and house. You will need for shopping. A debit card for the shopping too."

3

Rob leaves for the day and Mary finishes up feeding Annie. She hikes her up on her hip and starts to go from room to room to see how much and what she's going to have to do. It isn't long before she realizes that among the very stylish and comfortable decor there are furs everywhere. Fur pillows, spreads and throws. There is a Red Fox spread on her bed she relished under last night. Even Annie's crib has a sheepskin cover and she notices a sheepskin and leather shoulder sling for carrying her which she picks up and settles Annie into. Annie smiles with delight. Sheepskin or Alpaca rugs in all the bedrooms and a heap of furs and Alpaca in front of the fireplace.

"Well Annie, daddy sure must like furs .. as she opens his walk in closet door and switches on the light .. oh my god!" she gasps as she sees rack on rack of fur coats, vests and jackets. All sorts of furs. " Most of these obviously must have been Rob's wife's but some are clearly his." she thinks out loud. Mary runs her hands through the furs as she walks into the closet. Mary hears Annie laughing and squealing with delight as she is unknowingly dragging her through some of the hanging coats while slung from her shoulder.

"You like this game Annie?" Mary now deliberately runs her through the furs and Annie is squealing even more since it's now Annie's and Mary's game. They both wade through the furs. Mary puts Annie down briefly and slips off her sweater then hikes Annie back up on her shoulder and wades through the furs once again. Mary is near orgasm as Annie continues squealing with delight.

The feel of the thick soft furs on her tits is astonishing. She pauses and grips her tits in her hands with a thick Fox and squeezes her tits 'till it hurts but doesn't quite hurt. The softness cushions it and the nipples get pinched by the softness. Mary becomes aware of the wetness grow between her thighs and her crotch tightens up. As she squeezes and fondles her body with the furs she shudders and has the finest orgasm of her life.

Suddenly guilt and shame come over her for using her bosses furs to so wantonly satisfy her own sensual desires. This grips her and she quickly puts her sweater back on and leaves his bedroom. Her breath is short and quick as she recovers from a major sexual event.

"Oh my, what on earth happened? Annie, don't you tell now. Annie looks up at her with a sweet smile. You're such a sweet child. I'm so happy I took this job. I just don't know what I'm going to do about this fur thing now?" Her heart is still racing with the thoughts of the incredible softness to her skin. She loves the feelings and she knows she has to have more.

"I always liked my sweaters and found them pleasurable. I know the guys like them though my tits aren't anything to write home about. Rob did catch a few looks of me this morning and I can tell from pictures of his wife I'm nothing like she was. Such luscious tits she had. What a shame." She's talking to Annie like she understands.

She wrenches her mind back to the reality of her tasks, continues the inventory and making plans for her daily tasks. Having Annie slung to her hip is not too bad, right now anyway .. talking to Annie .. "It will certainly make taking care of you a lot easier. Ain't that right Annie?" Annie smiles sweetly again even with the pacifier in her mouth. "I hope my babies are as nice and sweet as you." As her twat has another twinge.

Mary has not been too successful with guys. Tiny tits, red hair, bossy attitude and just too damn smart. She lost her virginity but very unsatisfactorily and not much past that. Mr. Right .. or Wrong for that matter just seems to elude her. "Well taking care of Annie, the house and my thesis will have to do for now." she thinks.

After making a sandwich for herself and a bottle for Annie she puts her down in the pen for a nap and starts dinner then spends time organizing the Kitchen to her likes and planning a menu as dinner cooks. She is unaware of Annie having awaken as she goes about her chores. She just watches Mary and soon begins making baby noises. "Well Annie, enjoy your nap?" Another smile and a squeak. "I sure would like to have one like you" as Mary has another twinge in her twat just as she hears Rob drive into the Garage.

"Smells good. Where did you learn to cook Mary?" as he walks into the kitchen.

"My mom and then a few courses in college. I always liked doing it."

"You do seem to be well organized. How did you do with scheduling yourself today?"

A brief twinge of guilt over the furs .. "Oh just fine. Not that big a job to keep the house in order. You did a wonderful job of decorating and furnishings to make it easier." Careful not mention the furs.

"The decor was mostly Bernice's doings. How was Annie today? Any problems?"

"None what-so-ever."

"I see you discovered the carrying sling." It's draped over the edge of the pen and Annie is tugging at its corner. "Here Annie." as he drops it into the pen. Anne falls over on it face first. "I like to keep sheepskin in her pen or crib to comfort her. I believe it helps with emotional satisfaction." Mary blushes slightly and Rob notices.

Dinner is ready to serve. "You ready to eat Rob?" as she begins taking food to the table. When all is on she picks up Annie from the pen and sits her in her lap at the table.

"You have grown attached to Annie already?"

"She's so sweet how could I not?"

They eat and Mary tries feeding Annie a bit of mashed up yam. Annie tastes it and grimaces a bit then squeals for another taste.

"I'm very glad I hired you. Annie really likes you and you're very good with her."

"Oh thank you. I'm very happy to be here."

They eat dinner and Mary cleans the table and tidies up things.

Rob settles in the living room, puts on some favorite classical music and sits to read with a Mink throw over his lap and Mink pillow behind his head.

Mary comes in after putting Annie to bed and sits with a book as well. She sees Rob sitting with his furs and pulls the sheared beaver throw in her big lounge chair around herself and rests her head on a big matching fur pillow. The softness caresses her skin and she struggles to suppress the twinge in her twat with memories of earlier in the closet. She is mostly successful and reads on. Rob glances up at her while she's engrossed in her book. He is taken by her gracefully relaxed form snuggled in the furs. A very different image from his wife but very seductive none-the-less.

Rob leaves for bed first. "Good night Mary. See you in the morning." She watches him go up the stairs and shivers slightly as she pulls the fur closer and buries her face in its softness.

She sits for quite awhile breathing in the aroma of the fur and savoring its softness on her face thinking of her orgasm in his closet earlier. "My oh my what have I gotten myself into?" she mutters to herself into the fur with a smile. She knows he will have her and she will eagerly submit. Have his baby if he wants.

She gets up and crushes the fur to her body before spreading and smoothing it out over the chair almost reverently then smooths out and folds his mink throw in the same manner and goes up the stairs to bed.

Throwing back the covers, including the soft Fox spread she undresses and reaches for her flannel night gown. In mid travel from the chair to her body she drops it and slides her naked body over the Fox spread, her legs spread apart, the thick soft fur running up between her thighs and over her soft curly red muff and swollen labia. She exhales a quiet sigh as she shivers with the same sexual trill of earlier. It's on her bed after all as she quakes in a soft orgasm with Rob's smile flashing through her mind wrapped in mink. He didn't know she saw him looking at her.

Rob has his wife's big Lynx coat with her aroma still present wrapped around him as he wallows in his Lynx spread remembering the times they made love in the furs. Tonight he is distracted from that by Mary's red hair and slender body wrapped in the Beaver. "Oh no honey! I'm loosing you already?" thinking of Bernice. It's like a quiet voice says .. "It's OK now Rob." He falls asleep with an emotional release.

3

Morning comes and Rob doesn't rush from bed. He is still nude in the Lynx and still a bit sad over last night's thoughts of his wife.

Mary had gotten Annie from her crib and brought her to bed with her very early in the morning. Mary lay face in the Fox fast asleep with her cheeky freckled nude butt sticking up from the Fox. Annie laying against her side asleep in the fur too.

Rob gets up and sticks his head into Annie's room to see how she is. Not seeing her he glances into Mary's room through the adjoining door and sees them laying nude in the Fox asleep and the mound of her wonderful butt. A rush of lust and passion flashes through his body with a mind of its own. His cock is stiff as a fence post and throbbing. Aside from masturbation it has not had the comfort of a woman since the day his wife was killed. He rushes from the room and takes a long cold shower.

Mary awakes slowly as Annie is tugging at her nipple. She hasn't forgotten and Mary's vagina contracts as Annie bites down hard wanting breakfast. Rob said Bernice had breast fed Annie. Mary wants to pull her off her tit and wants her to succeed at the same time. It's a dry tit so Annie lets go after a bit. Mary lies there shaking with maternal instincts rushing through her body, the strangest and nicest sensations of her life.

She finally gets up and hearing the shower running she dresses, hangs Annie from her shoulder and heads down to the kitchen. Breakfast is on when Rob gets downstairs.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah. Annie woke me up at two but I just put her in my bed for the rest of the night. Is that OK?"

"Oh yes. Bernice and I did that too. She would fall right to sleep in our fur spread."

"Yeah, she did last night too."

"You really are a good cook."

"Any thing special today Rob?"

"Nah, just lay around and rest. It's that day. You take it easy too."

Rob takes Annie for a walk in the stroller and leaves Mary alone. Mary quickly realizes she doesn't like being alone. She had always rather perversely prided herself in being independent and wanting to be alone but having spent just the two days now with Annie and Rob she realizes this is where she wants to be and who she wants to be with.

She tries in vain to work on her thesis while they are gone but finds herself fondling herself with the Beaver throw in the living room. Seems Rob has the right idea over fur being emotionally comforting.

Rob finally returns with Annie and Mary finds her relief.

That evening after putting Annie to bed things are much like the previous evening and Mary finds the music more engaging. The distraction of the furs is still there but she can think above it as she listens and reads her thesis material.

Rob goes to bed again before she does. She tidies up her trow and goes over to tidy up Rob's mink. She picks it up and hugs it to herself with her face in the fur taking in its aroma. It smells of Rob and it's very intoxicating to her. She has already gotten addicted to the smell of his pheromones. They excite and trill her in the deepest sexual way with a growing warmth between her thighs.

She gives up the pretense of putting on her nightgown and wallows nude in the Red Fox 'till she orgasms several times. She pulls the covers over herself and falls asleep. Annie's making some awake noises about 3AM so Mary gets her from her crib and brings her to bed with her. She lays her in the fur with her and Annie grabs for her tit again. Mary willingly lets her suck it like a pacifier. Mary has nipples of substantial size once she is excited. Annie has a mouth full in no time and Mary's softly moaning. They fall asleep in the furs after Mary pulls the Fox over them both for warmth in a cocoon of fur.

Mary awakes with a start early. Annie giggling and pulling on her nipple again. It's leaking just a bit and Annie has been sucking on her. Her nipples are hard as pebbles and standing out proud.

She gets up and slips on a V neck cashmere sweater and her jeans with Annie in her sheepskin sling. They're in the kitchen and getting breakfast ready. Mary's nipples are still erect, poking out her sweater and still leaking but she had forgotten in her busy efforts to get Rob off to work.

Rob comes in and his eyes are glued to her tits before she notices. As she turns to him he quickly looks away. He had noticed right off that her sweater was slightly wet around her nipples like she had splashed water on herself. He starts to talk about his schedule for the day as a distraction. Rob eats quickly and leaves for work.

Mary cleans up the kitchen but her body is feeling so strange and she's having such a warm flush that she goes into the living room and sits to get her senses about herself. Images of Rob's wife's furs in the closet keeps flashing through her mind, her twat twitching with the excitement.

With Annie in her sling she goes upstairs to his bedroom and into the closet like on automatic pilot.

The same rush runs through her body only stronger now. Without hesitating she removes all her clothes and pulls a big thick Lynx from a hanger. She can smell a mix of his wife's aroma and Rob's pheromones in the fur as she crushes it to her body and buries her face in its softness. She reverses the sleeves and slips it on. His wife was much bigger in the chest and it fits around herself generously and loosely. The rush she feels as it wraps around her body has her nearly fainting.

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers