The Aupair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

That early AM as she is feeding Annie she had put on the big dark Russian Sable coat reversed. She picks up Annie from the crib and cradles her in the Sable. It is clear Annie loves the softness. As she feeds on Mary's breast she walks into Rob's bed room and stands looking down on his sleeping form as Annie feeds. He's sleeping on his back. She reaches down and carefully moves the fur spread aside so his cock is accessible. She is pleased to see it standing straight up.

Annie makes some ga ga sounds then da da? Ma ma? Rob's eyes pop open in astonishment as Mary is fully nude, the Sable coat hanging wide open to him, as she bends over him to put Annie down between the pillows. She pulls Rob down some from the pillows so Annie will have all the room she needs to sleep and fondles Rob in the Lynx spread slowly and softly. Rob is helpless and totally submissive to her touch. She then swings over him like she is going for a ride on a motorcycle. "It's time you get the Aupair pregnant. It's traditional you know!" .. and drops down on Rob's rigid cock.

Mary lets with a loud moan and quakes on his cock, having an instant huge orgasm. Her very tight twat is stretched to near pain as she begins to pump his cock in herself. Rob groans with the shear ecstasy of the situation. Willingness is not an issue. He begins to thrust up into her with all his might. His fantasies have not only caught up with him but have washed over him. His hands are on her breasts without thought, squeezing and pinching her hard nipples. The milk is still oozing from them and he tastes it as Mary flies into a string of mammoth orgasms and he begins to pump more cum into her than he ever though he had, moaning and grunting as he does.

Mary knows she is instantly pregnant as his hot cum floods into her womb. She knows she is at the peak of ovulation. She planned it this way. Annie will have a sibling. She leans forward with Rob's cock still buried deep inside her and offers up her breasts to him. He sucks her tits like Annie as Mary grinds his cock deep inside herself. She knows Rob will drink from her as long as she lactates. His eagerness is their future.

Rob flips Mary over in the Lynx and straddles her thighs, thrusting his cock deep into her from behind. Mary is buried in soft furs as Rob pummels her twat for what seems an eternity. She orgasms forever it seems as he pumps load after load deep into her. She is thinking that if she weren't pregnant from the first few blasts she sure is now. Seems Rob wants her knocked up as much as she wants it. He continues to grind deeper and deeper into her until Rob falls over from exhaustion. They fall asleep almost instantly, sprawled all over the bed and in total disarray.

They both awake to ma ma da da from between the pillows. Mary manages to get up but only to go into her former room and retrieve the Red Fox spread. She drags it in and wraps up in it and rolls over Rob.

"Good morning dear." the full weight of her slender body on him as she kisses him with a lingering and passionate kiss. He rolls her over and thrusts his revived rod into her tight twat with her deep moan. Rob fills her once more with his seed to eliminate any doubt of insemination.

"God you're tight! I can't believe this."

"What's not to believe?" as she pushes away and reaches for Annie. She is no sooner to Mary before she is sucking on the first available nipple. Mary lays back in the furs with Annie laying on her stomach and Rob by her side taking her other nipple. Her tit is a good mouth full for Rob as he massages her tit in his mouth and eagerly partakes of her warm milk. Mary is now in heaven, Annie on one nipple, Rob on the other and pregnant, all happily laying in the soft sensual furs. The perfect Family portrait.

Rob .. honey .. we need a Chinchilla spread. Oh yes ... a Chinchilla sling for Annie and the new baby too.

"Uh huh" he mumbles with a mouth full of her tit.

They live happily ever after.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers