The Author

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a short time, Rand had followed me back to my place -- a modest Spanish style place in a small and quiet gated community. I didn't have one of the multi-million dollar houses in the country club places right next door or across the street, but it was comfortable, nice and, importantly, belonged to me. I pulled in the driveway and he parked right behind me.

We stepped into the house and his hands immediately grabbed for me and twisted my body around; his lips pressed hard against mine and his tongue began another round of deep probes into my mouth. His hands tugged at my tank-top and fiddled with my belt and the fly on the jeans. Within just moments, he had me stripped from head to toe. We'd managed to make it into the living room. He stepped back and looked over my body. A low whistle escaped his lips, followed by a heartfelt "wow".

He hooked his hands into his pockets and gawked at my body. Again, I'm no porn star, but I'm not too shabby. My cock -- about 7 inches long and nicely thick -- jutted out from the red pubes that surrounded it; it looked like a white branch planted in a patch of red grass. I rolled my eyes up and turned me head to the side with shyness, but he reached out and pulled my face back forward.

"Still feeling shy and nervous? You shouldn't. I'm here and I'm here with you for a reason." He leaned in with a passionate kiss and pulled back. He slowly undid his belt and pushed his jeans down. His cock -- easily longer and thicker than mine -- stuck out of the top of his underwear that was snug and outlined the rest of his dick. He pulled the underwear down too, and his cock sprang forward. Dark, thick hair surrounded the base and met up with the trail of fur on his abs that I'd noticed before. His legs were thick and muscled, and probably would provide enough thrust to drive me straight to the lands of pleasure, desire and lust, sailing through my seas of shyness.

"There, now we're both naked. And obviously enjoying what we have in front of us." He leaned forward again and kissed me, his hand grabbing onto my cock and slowly pulling on it. He pulled back again from our kiss, and looked into my eyes. Then he shocked me by dropping to his knees and swallowing my cock in one smooth and easy motion.

His lips slid along the shaft as his tongue teased the head of my dick. With one hand, he rubbed and tugged on my balls, while the other reached around and grabbed my ass and poked between my cheeks and gently probed my hole. I was in heaven. Having a man go down on my while playing with my ass was always a winner for me; but having this man -- this hero -- of my mind doing it was more than just a winner, it was the best. Or the best I'd had so far.

His dick work was incredible -- his mouth slid from the top to the bottom of my cock with easy ability as he continued to finger my ass and tug on my balls. I all of this happening to me and wondered if I was really sleeping and this was one of my fevered fantasies playing in the theater of my head.

He reached up and tugged at one of my nipples, sending a jolt of pleasure through my body as he deeply sucked on my cock. I could feel his tongue slipping across the head of my cock, lingering on the slit where pre-cum oozed out. I wondered how much longer I could hold on before my load of cum would spew forth.

I reached down to his shoulders and tried to pull him up. I wanted to be able to run my tongue and hands over his body and to swallow that fat cock of his in my mouth. He responded to my pulling and slowly released his mouth from my dick and stood up. I needed no further instruction as I slowly squatted down, licking his chest and abs as I went, working my way to that glorious and stiff shaft of pleasure.

It tasted better than I'd even expected; a menagerie of sweat and pre-cum greeted my tongue. I hungrily lapped it all from his body, nearly demanding more of those sweet, nectar-like fluids on my tongue; in my mouth. His cock was more than enough to satisfy the recent cravings I'd been having for man-meat; long and thick and textured with pulsing veins. His balls were long and heavy, more than enough to fill my mouth. I massaged them with my hands, feeling their heft and enjoying the swell of them against my palms. I knew that those balls were filling with his creamy white cum, something I wanted to pull forth from those depths; more and more every second.

His hands had been rubbing the top of my head, but they moved up to his own nipples. I ran my free hand over his legs and his abs, feeling his body move and his muscles contract as my mouth continued on his cock and my other hand worked the heavy balls. I could hear him mumble and moan words of encouragement for my actions; demands to "suck that cock" and "swallow that dick" were mixed with moans and mutterings of "fuck, yeah" from his mouth. I worked even hard and faster on that cock, sucking and stroking for all I was worth.

I could feel him begin to sway with my motions, pulling his hips back and driving them forward, fucking his cock deep into my mouth. I could feel the beat of his heart through every throb of his cock, his pulse racing and fueled by his lust, desire and passion. My own cock was throbbing in time; my heart racing with sexual abandon.

Rand's moans and mumbled words soon took on a primal grunt and his thrusting was faster. He reached down and grabbed my head and his balls slapped against my chin. He was close to release. No sooner had I finished this thought that he thrust his cock one final time and his cum exploded in my mouth. Sweet and salty and hot, his cock pumped the fluid into my mouth; so much cum exploded that I had to pull back to catch my breath before swallowing. As I pulled back, more cum flew from his cock and landed on my nose, my chin and my chest. My own cock began to pulse and cum burst forth and splattered his legs and feet and my own thighs, as well as the tile I knelt upon.

"Oh, fuck, man! That was fucking just what I needed!" His breathing came in deep grunts and pants; short and quick like the final thrusts of his cock in my mouth. He pulled me to my feet, grabbing a hold of my cock as it continued to leak cum and kissed me hard on the mouth. Some of his cum was still inside my mouth and I could feel his tongue searching it out. He pulled back and said "Damn, my cum tastes so good in your mouth. Wonder how yours tastes?" He pulled his hand up to my mouth, smearing my cum from his finger on my lips and then licked and kissed it off, pushing his tongue deep inside.

I had to admit, my own cum tasted pretty good, even after the feast of his cum that I'd received. We stood, kissing and hugging and feeling each other's bodies for a while; I didn't care if anybody saw in my windows or not.

I finally pulled away from his embrace and his tongue. "I need something to drink. Would you like something?" I offered. He nodded and asked for some water. When I came back into the living room, he was standing by a shelf of books -- my books -- and his body glowed with sweat and reflected the moonlight from the windows. He was beautiful.

He turned as he heard my footsteps. "Do you read these?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. Any image of my being butch would probably flow right out the door if I admitted to reading romance novels. There were a few dozen of my books on the shelf; but I didn't like those books, so there was no other romance author on the shelf. Instead, the rest of the books were from a bunch of different genres and authors -- horror, sci-fi, political thrillers, espionage, murder & mystery -- I have a pretty wide collection of books.

"Um, yeah, some of them," I managed to reply. "Some of them I just have."

He shocked me with what he said next. "I've read some of this guy's books" he said, his finger pointing to the cluster of books by Roark Flaherty. "He's got some very great scenes. And his grasp of the passion is first rate." You could have knocked me over with a feather. "He's got this one hero, Louis, that I just can't help but picture as myself." He took a swig from the water and looked at me.

Well, it was do or die time, that's for sure. I mean, here's this guy -- this incredibly hot and sexy hunk of man -- and he reads my books. Mine! Those silly dramatic drivels that pay the bills and keep my bank accounts lofty. I didn't know what to say. I stammered out a "yeah, he's good" and took a long drink of the water.

"Geez, I can't believe you've got some of his stuff... I mean, my mother used to read these books all the time. I was bored one day so I picked on up. I got engrossed and had it finished in just a few hours. Some of his first books were kind of tough, but then he got the flow -- he got it really going. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I've jerked off a few loads to some of his stories. I mean, he's got this way of presenting these moments that are all full of passion and lust, full of romance, but you can just feel the intensely hot sex just beneath the surface. Fucking hot!"

I noticed that his empty hand had drifted down to his cock and he was -- absent mindedly -- stroking it. And it was responding by getting hard again.

"Well, um. Yeah, I've read a few of them," I admitted. "He's not too bad." My eyes were riveted to his nearly hard cock as he continued stroking life back into it. He must have seen my stare, as he looked down, really gave a good couple of tugs and then stepped forward.

"Yeah, he really gets my juices flowing," he said as he stepped closer. He set down the water I'd given him and reached for my cock -- which was getting harder by the minute. "I guess he must get you going too, man." He stroked both of our cocks, rubbing the heads and shafts together from time to time, causing my body to jump with pleasure. "I think I want some more of you," he said. "But I want to be deep inside you. I want to fuck you -- but with the kind of passion and desire that this Roark guy puts into his stories. Think you can handle this cock, man?"

I put down my water, grabbed him and kissed him hard. I pulled him to me, grabbing and pressing his muscular body against mine. "Yeah, I want some of that, too" I managed to say through our kisses. I started walking towards the bedroom and Rand immediately followed.

Once on my bed, Rand's hands and mouth roamed over my body, rubbing and massaging my back, my legs, my balls and my ass. I pulled some lube and condoms from the drawer beside the bed and slowly rubbed the lube over his cock and slid the condom on. I slathered his latex-covered cock with more lube and then raised my legs to his shoulders.

Rand took some lube and greased up my hole, sliding a finger or two inside, loosening me up for his fat cock. "Ready" he asked as he slid his cock head to my hole and then slowly -- ever so slowly and tenderly -- slid his cock deep into me. I gasped with the pleasure and my cock twitched with each inch he slid into me.

We soon got into an easy rhythm of cock and ass, his balls lightly slapping my cheeks with each deep thrust of his cock. I reached up and rubbed his chest and played with his nipples as he filled my ass -- again and again -- with his massive cock.

He pressed between my legs and leaned in to kiss my lips. I raised my lips to his and held him tight, feeling his muscular body pound against my own. Our tongues danced in our mouths as his cock danced in my ass, the songs of lust and passion reaching new heights in our heads.

His breathing began to quicken and his primal sounds became more insistent, as did my own. My cock was throbbing and screaming for release from the second load of cum being churned by my balls and from his expert ass pounding.

With a final groaning "oh, fuck!" Rand pulled his cock out of my ass and slipped the condom off as the first spurts of cum flew from the head. My body began to tremble as waves of orgasmic pleasure rippled through me and my cock began to shoot another load of hot cum from deep within; our cum coated and mingled on my stomach and my chest as we climaxed.

When both of our cocks were finally drained of the hot juices from within, he rolled to his side on the bed. He took a finger and slowly traced lines on my chest and abs in the cum that remained. He'd take his finger and put it to his lips and lick our cum from them and do the same to my lips. Our mingled cum tasted so much sweeter now, with our desires quenched and our bodies sated of the sexual need and hunger we'd had for each other.

"So, um, Rand," I began. "Do you really read those stories by that guy?" I asked. He nodded his head yes, but a questioning look was in his eyes. "Well, I... Um... I have to tell you something." He sat up a bit in the bed, his eyes even more questioning than before. "Those books, that Roark guy? Well, um... He's me," I said. Some of the questioning look was replaced by shock and then by disbelief.

"You're telling me that you, Mike Fin Something; you're telling me that you're really Roark Flaherty? The writer?" His tone was questioning but not mocking.

I just nodded my head. A look of awe crossed his features.

"Wow. I guess that makes me a bit of a star fucker, eh?" he laughed. I joined in.

That was about two years ago. "Rudy" has replaced Louis as one of the characters I use in my books. He's just as sexy and rugged and handsome as Louis, but he's got more passion and desire for his conquests. And he looks talks, acts and looks surprisingly like Rand.

Now I just have to remember to replace "Fin" when I'm writing the stories with whatever girl "Rudy" has been romancing. But now, instead of just a fantasy, I'm living those stories, with my Rand.

Sometimes fact is better than fiction!

12