The Author Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, be nice to Linda." Jennifer said.

Bill slowed his walk and looked around before speaking. "Jennifer this afternoon there will be a Collaring Ceremony. Full discipline is in effect, which means you're on a leash, and expected to behave submissively."

"So I'm supposed to bow to the bitch?" Jennifer asked.

Bill stopped and took Jennifer's arm. "No, I don't mean that, I mean behave like a Sub. Be deferential, submissive, respectful. If you are put in a position, stay there until told to move. Only obey commands from myself, and James who will officiate."

Jennifer said "Ok, no problem Bill."

They walked along and up the path to the Bungalows. Jennifer listened while Bill explained that Bungalow Five was in use tonight, for Celebrating, which meant sex wasn't a requirement, but was possible.

"OK, so if we go, we wouldn't be expected to have sex, but we would probably see some, where? Don't tell me that someone is going to bang their brains out on the dance floor." Jennifer asked.

"You never know, some of them do have an exhibitionist streak in them." Bill said chuckling.

Jennifer decided he was joking, playing with her but was also worried that he wasn't.

They relaxed on the patio for a while, soaking up the sun until it got too warm. They went inside and chatted at the Café portion of the dining room. Iced coffee again and they took a light lunch.

Jennifer looked around and saw people relaxing, some laughing, obviously joking. Others cuddling like lovers. She saw a guy and a woman across the room. The guy looked familiar, but she couldn't place him. Allowing her eyes to rove around the room she saw Python enter with a Sub Jen didn't know. The girl looked tired, and walked a little stiffly. Apparently she had been fed to Python last night, and looked a little worse for wear. Jennifer wondered if it was true, could he really be that big?

The dining room seemed to have a trickle entering, not everyone was going in, some like Bill preferred a light lunch. Monica entered the dining room, dressed in spandex hot pants, and a sports bra type top in electric blue. She looked freshly showered, and had a spring in her step as she walked.

Nicky arrived and sat along the wall at the smaller tables next to a couple other girls Jen didn't know.

"If you want to go over there, it's all right. We don't have to get changed for the collaring ceremony for a little while yet." Bill told her.

"No, Nicky is a bit much. She's nice enough, just has a wicked sense of humor. She asked me if I had used the enema bottles for a water bottle." Jennifer said. "I thought I was going to die from humiliation. She apologized, but I was standing there beet red."

"It's all right, she's been doing this for a long time, and uses humor to ease a novice into things. Honestly, I don't know if there is anything she doesn't find humorous." Bill told her.

"She suggested I didn't need one, an enema, unless I was going to go extreme, or be anally trained by you." Jennifer said quietly.

Bill just nodded slightly.

"Bill, are you going to anally train me?" Jennifer asked suddenly a bit afraid.

Bill nodded again.

"The hell you are." Jennifer said hotly, but still in a subdued voice. "I'm not getting anything up my ass."

Bill turned his head slowly to look directly at Jennifer. He seemed very angry for a moment and then he nodded slowly, and looked back outside.

Jennifer realized she had screwed up. She wasn't supposed to talk to him like that, but she was still annoyed that he had made such a decision without her input. She turned on her chair and crossed her arms. She was angry and she knew it. She noticed something out of the corner of her eye and turning saw Monica staring at them, looking from Bill to Jennifer and back. Finally Monica shook her head and walked off out of sight, headed towards the lobby.

Jennifer was curious what that was all about, and resolved to question Monica later.

Jennifer recognized Michelle and without asking got up and walked over there. As she turned to sit down, she saw Monica again, this time she was talking to Doug, and she was staring at Jennifer again. This was getting to be a habit. Monica had better come up with a good reason for the staring.

After chatting with Michelle for about 15 minutes Nicky got her attention.

"Jen, Bill's waiting for you." Nicky said.

"Let him wait." Jennifer said, trying to control her anger.

"Oh shit, someone's got an attitude and needs a good spanking to get rid of it." Nicky said and giggled.

Michelle seemed curious about Jennifer.

Leaning in Jennifer said "Bill intended to anally train me, he didn't discuss it, or ask me, he just made the decision."

Michelle said "He's the Dom, that's what Dom's do. They make decisions and we obey. If we can't obey, we are terrified, or it hurts, we safe word our way out. That's why your pissed? He was being a Dom Jen, that's all." Michelle glanced over at Bill who was trying to cover his waiting for Jen by talking to another Dom. "Jen, you're making him wait, and that's very bad form for a Sub. If I did that, Doug would spank my ass right here in the café."

Jennifer hadn't yet gotten her attitude back under control yet and said "He came for me yesterday, he can come today."

"He won't, he just walked out." Michelle said.

Jennifer turned and saw Bill was gone, as she rose to follow him, she noticed Monica again, and she was shaking her head slightly, but not looking at Jennifer, looking at the door which Bill had just gone through.

Headed upstairs Jennifer found that their room was open, and Bill was inside staring out the window. Jennifer walked to him.

"We can leave if you want." Bill said in a very tired voice.

Jennifer noticed he didn't turn around, he just stared out the window. "It's just a lot to get accustomed to, sorry."

Bill nodded and said "I know, and your doing great." His voice had a bit more energy, but not much. When he turned around his eyes had a sorrowful look that Jennifer had only noticed when Bill seemed sad, or depressed.

Bill asked Jennifer to wear the dress they had brought, and the matching underwear. He dressed in slacks and a white button down shirt, no tie, no jacket. Instead of the motorcycle boots, he put lace up casual shoes on, leather, but not polished.

Jennifer noticed he seemed really tired all of as sudden. Almost as if the effort of dressing was too much. No that wasn't right, he was distracted, withdrawn perhaps. She didn't know what to say, or do, and decided to try and behave more sub like for the rest of the afternoon.

They went down to the same area where the Tai Chi had been done, and Jennifer saw that there were white wooden folding chairs arranged in a semi-circle. There were about fifty chairs arranged in three rows around a central area. Jennifer noticed that the other Subs were all wearing leashes, and were kneeling on the right of a Dom, and some Dom's had two subs, the second on the left.

Bill walked to a chair, and then took the leash out and said "It's traditional I'm afraid."

Jennifer held her chin up and let him attach the leash to the D ring intended for that. She lowered her head in what she hoped looked like she was submissive.

Bill sat in the chair and said "Ready position."

Jennifer complied and knelt there as she had been instructed, trying to keep her head down, she would find she was looking up and around and would lower her head again.

Monica arrived and knelt before Bill and bowed to him in the greet another form. "Sir, may I stay with you for the ceremony?"

Bill said "Certainly Monica, it would be an honor."

Monica seemed to stiffen at that, and then relaxed. Jennifer saw Monica attach her own leash, and hand the looped end to Bill, and then move to the left side of his chair.

More Dom's and Subs were arriving, and the scene Monica had performed was played out with other Dom's around the circle. Linda arrived with "B" in tow and stopped before Bill.

"B, Greet Master William." Linda said.

B immediately dropped and performed the greeting with grace and agility that Jennifer knew she didn't display. Everyone else did, but Jennifer hadn't got the knack yet.

"Subs, greet Mistress Linda." Bill said.

Jennifer went through the routine, placing her head on the backs of her hands, her palms on the ground. She told herself that no matter what, she wasn't going to move.

"Bill, I always think it's so sweet the way you have your partners play Sub like that." Linda said.

Jennifer stiffened and her head came up an inch before she felt Bill's hand on her back holding her down. Monica hadn't moved.

"Linda, this is a discussion we can have, but shouldn't we wait until after the ceremony?" Bill asked cordially.

"Perhaps, but why travel that ground again." Linda told Bill, then to "B" she said "Recover."

Jennifer twitched and breathed deeply to try and calm down.

Bill said "Subs, recover."

Jennifer went back to the ready position and waited. Linda the bitch was going to be a real pain in the ass.

Jennifer watched Randolph arrive with Janice in tow. Janice waited until Randolph was seated, and then stood until she got her command to kneel. Randolph petted her head and leaned low to talk to her alone. Jennifer wondered how much training Janice had been through, her motions were very graceful and obviously practiced.

James stepped to the center and called everyone's attention. He gave the command to greet another master, and all the subs, Jennifer included, bowed to James at the center.

James conducted the ceremony, and felt a tear in her eye as Walter put a black leather collar on Cindy. Cindy had tears rolling down her cheeks, as she looked up at Walter with an expression of love and worship that made Jennifer envious for a moment.

James asked the questions, and Cindy swore that she would be loyal to Walter, obey Walter, and keep him first in her heart. She swore that her mind, body, and soul would belong to her Master, and only her Master.

James then called for all the Subs to bow again, and then concluded the ceremony.

Bill started to rise and for the first time since she had moved to his left Monica spoke, "Will you wait a minute Bill?"

Bill returned to comfortable sitting, rising only to shake hands with Walter, and nod to Cindy.

As the rest wondered off Jennifer was surprised to see Monica rise and move before Bill and return to a comfortable variation of the ready position. She hadn't heard a command, but perhaps she had missed it.

"Jennifer, I'm about to do something that will violate about a dozen rules, and I need you to stay there quietly, Bill and I are going to argue." Monica said.

Jennifer felt her jaw drop, and saw that Monica had angry fire in her eyes.

Bill said "We are?"

Monica said "Bill, it's been eight fucking years, when are you going to get over it and put your balls back on?"

Jennifer could feel Bill stiffen in anger and surprise.

"Excuse me?" Bill asked.

"You heard me. Damn it Bill, you were a novice, I was too, we, not you made a mistake. I got dumped into a bad case of Sub Drop, we both learned, we both improved because of it." Monica said.

Jennifer felt her mouth open in shock, Bill was the novice Dom in the story? "Wait, Bill was the novice who went too far with you?"

"I said quietly Jennifer." Monica said.

"Monica, you had better have a real good reason for this." Bill said in a low warning tone.

"Or what, you going to punish me? It would be about time. You haven't punished anyone since. Not one red collar passed out in eight years. Not one single sub taken across your knee. Near as I can tell, the worst you would do is punish me with pleasure." Monica said mockingly.

Bill sat and stared at her, anger radiating from him in waves. "Monica, I don't know what's gotten into you." Bill couldn't finish the sentence as Monica cut him off.

"You are the best overall Dom for pleasuring a sub, of that there is not a single doubt. You are the absolute bottom of the totem pole when it comes to disciplining a sub." Monica told him. "We love the pleasure Bill, you know that, and you are exceptionally good at that. We also need the discipline, we need the thorns, we're Submissive' for God sakes. Every once in a while we are going to get flippant, and you need to spank us until our asses glow bright red."

Bill seemed to deflate some and he said "I could have killed you in my ignorance Monica."

"You didn't, Andre stopped it, you and Theodore helped me through the weekend. You brought me back, and asked me not to allow your failure to ruin the Dom Sub lifestyle." Monica said.

Jennifer said "I don't understand Bill, you were in College when you got into this right? You graduated 12 years ago, how could you be a novice eight years ago?"

"I started this in College, but I started as a Sub." Bill said simply. "We didn't do the public time like this, no parading around in outfits, we did dungeon scenes, and I was a submissive. My Mistress told me I was wasting my time, I wasn't a sub at heart, but a Dom. She was right, and she taught me the basics."

Monica said "I can guess the rest, you had entered sub space fleetingly right?" Monica watched him nod. "When you finally got me there, you didn't know I was too far gone, flying along, to drop the doll."

"I didn't know, I was too busy upping the scene, making it more extreme, and more dangerous without knowing it." Bill said in a small voice.

"I don't understand." Jennifer said.

"When you're flying in sub space, you kind of lose your inhibitions. A friend once video taped me, to prove it to me. He had me flying and said 'Now I'm going to cut your arm off.' and I said OK. It seemed fine to me, everything seemed wonderful." Monica explained. "As long as the endorphins are pumping, everything seems wonderful."

Bill picked up the thread. "Which is why the Dom is supposed to take over responsibility for the scene end, because the Sub may not be cognizant enough to know when to say enough. I fucked that up, and hurt you Monica."

"Bill, Jennifer is a Sub at heart, you know that. If you aren't going to discipline her, she'll find someone who will eventually. You know that, you've seen it happen with Randolph how many times?" Monica asked.

"A couple." Bill allowed.

"A couple? Bill I can name five subs he's introduced, and all of them play with others because he's a good initial Dom, but a horrible advanced Dom. I know what you did for Janice, and it was the right thing. However just like Charlene, she'll go back to Linda eventually, for the more extreme scenes to push her limits in. That's why Linda was happy to give her to Randolph, she knew Janice would be back. Janice will go to a more extreme Dom in a few months, she will be longing for, needing, the discipline." Monica said.

Bill sat and thought about this.

"Your Sub on the other hand, is ill disciplined. I bet she's noticed she doesn't do things right." Monica looked to Jennifer and got a small nod. "I watched her break position, raise her head to speak back to a Dom, that is totally unacceptable. I watched her get petulant with you in the café, and ignore her duty to you her Dom. Bill, you should have spanked her ass until it was the shade of that collar, she's far more advanced than her time indicates, she has a Submissive soul, and you know it. Don't ruin this for her because you can't get over a mistake, forgive yourself already, I did." Monica snatched her leash from Bill's hand with a quick flip of her wrist, and then stood up and walked away.

Jennifer stayed and continued kneeling next to Bill, she could sense the pain within him choking him. "Bill, are you OK?"

Bill nodded and said "She's right, Whenever I think of spanking, or giving pain for any reason other than pleasure, I remember how she looked in sub drop. I hurt her so badly, I can't seem to get over it."

"Yes you can, and if you should punish me, well I don't think I can say pound the hell out of me, but you get the point." Jennifer said. "Monica's right, I've spent the last hour noticing how unlike a Sub I do things, kneel, bow, and all that sort of stuff. Janice moves much more gracefully that I do, an she's supposed to be a Novice too.

"Linda trains with the crop, smacks the part of the anatomy that isn't right." Bill said.

"So do that, don't tear the flesh from my bones, but correct me." Jennifer said.

Monica stomped back into view and stood with hands on her hips. "One question Bill, have you been training her in pleasing you? I bet you haven't, I bet you have just been giving her all the pleasure you can, until her head is about to come off haven't you?" Monica spun on Jennifer, her anger propelling her now, unable to stop. "Let's ask a question of Jen then shall we? Has he told you how to suck a cock the right way?"

Jennifer felt her jaw drop open in surprise. Before she could answer she turned on Bill.

"See, you haven't even begun her training as a Sub. Jesus Bill, give the girl a foundation of the things she's going to need to advance if you won't take her there. If you can't be man enough, give her to Linda or Destiny, they might be." Monica said.

That was apparently enough, or too much. Bill snapped and reached out and grabbed Monica's arm and drug her to him, bending her over his knee. He lifted the hem of Monica's dress exposing the sheer thong she wore. He began to spank Monica's firm rounded ass and she squirmed and squealed as the blows rained down on her cheeks. They jiggled with each blow, his hand leaving marks of dark crimson along her ass.

The sound was like gun fire to Jennifer who was inches away from the spectacle. Monica finally quit squirming and squealing and lay prone across his lap and took the spanking.

Bill finally stopped and let her up. Monica immediately dropped to the Ready position and bowing down placing her hands on the ground assumed the greet another position.

Monica spoke from the position and said "Sir, thank you, the sub needed that correction, and hopes you have forgiven her."

Bill said "Of course, and thank you Monica, I do appreciate it."

Monica waited and Bill finally said. "Recover."

Monica stood and walked away rubbing her ass as she did so. Even with her dark skin, it glowed brilliant crimson. Jennifer thought it looked very hot from here. Jennifer swallowed hard and wondered if she was next. Feeling like it was stupid to have mocked him and acted so bratty earlier.

"Jennifer, we should discuss your behavior next." Bill told her using a tone she was unused to, a commanding tone.

Jennifer found her mouth go suddenly dry and her throat felt suddenly tight. "Yes sir." The words came out in a croak, like her voice wasn't going to work.

Bill turned to her and said "She was right by the way, discipline is important to a Sub, and I've been negligent in that department."

Jennifer stared at him, she was going to get spanked like a little girl. This hadn't happened to her since high school, since that time. It was very different, Jeremy had only spanked her a few times, lightly. What she had just seen Monica get was obviously done to inflict pain, while Jeremy was playing some kids game.

"You were insolent, disobedient, and acted like a spoiled brat." Bill said. He then reached down and grabbed her arm. Jennifer found herself propelled across his knees in a position similar to what Monica had been in.

"Wait, Bill, come on." Jennifer said trying to get out of this punishment. Wasn't she a novice, supposed to be given some leeway?

The blows started, his hand popping and snapping her ass. Each stinging blow was given to hurt, not like the light whipping, to warm her up, get her blood pumping. Bill wasn't warming her up, not that way. He was burning her ass with blows. Jennifer squirmed and tried to move her hands but he intercepted and pinned her hands and kept spanking her.