The Awakening

Story Info
Husband finds out about his family.
3.8k words
4.19
101.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

I had always, ever since I could remember, loved watching my mother walk around the house. She had a great body, one, any woman would be proud of and one that cried out for loving. I had a friend over and we were playing some computer games when my mother walked into the room. I heard Jimmy, gasp and turned to see what he was looking at. There, in the doorway, my mother was standing, her legs apart, in a flimsy nightgown.

"Boys, I'm going to bed. Is there anything you want before I do?"

I could see her breasts and nipples through the material. My eyes wandered down her beautiful body to her crotch and I could see her shaven cunt, a small strip of hair, carefully manicured, too. When I looked up at her face, she was smiling and hadn't moved. I could hear Jimmy's breathing beside me getting shallower as we both stared at her. I had often wondered, why, my father had divorced her because as I continued to stare at her, I couldn't imagine anyone not wanting her.

"Boys, did you hear what I said?" she asked, breaking the silence in the room.

She didn't wait for us to answer but started across the room, coming up to me and giving me a small kiss, on the top of my head and then giving Jimmy a hug. When she hugged Jimmy, her breasts pressed against his face and I saw him start to redden. She stepped back and turned to go.

"Ok, let me know if you want anything," she said as she got to the door. "I'll leave my door open so don't make too much noise."

After she disappeared, Jimmy looked at me and I at him. A big grin crossed his face and he said, "Wow, you're mother is so hot. I never knew she was so good looking. And that body, on man, I could have a lot of fun with that."

I looked at him and thought, hey, he's talking about my mother. I knew how he felt though, because I had been feeling that way for many years and now here he was, saying exactly how I felt and it made me a little jealous.

"Hey pal, that's my mother you're talking about," I snapped at him, making his grin disappear.

"I know but don't you ever think about fucking her?"

I paused and thought before I spoke.

"Yeah, I've thought about it a lot but she's my mother and boys aren't supposed to fuck their own mothers."

"Look, you idiot, she's just another woman. You've fucked lots of others so why would fucking her be so different?"

"It wouldn't feel right."

"Look, just imagine, those long legs wrapped around you, those breasts mashed against your chest and that mouth, pressed against yours as you fuck her fast and hard."

I must admit, the thought of it, just as he explained it, was appealing.

"Come on, let's finish our game."

"Are you crazy. If ever there was a woman who wanted to be fucked, your mother is just down the hall. Let's go and see if she's still awake."

"Jimmy, for fuck sake. You're starting to piss me off."

"Well, you can stay here and play but I'm going to see if she's awake."

Jimmy started towards the door. As he stepped out into the hall, he looked back at me and raised his eyebrows as if asking me if I was coming with him. I flipped the computer off and followed him out of the room and down the hall. When we got to her doorway, I put a finger to my mouth, telling him to be quiet. He smiled and crept closer, looking around the corner of the door. I saw his eyes widen and then he looked back at me.

"What?" I mouthed at him.

He stepped back to my side and said under his breath, "You've got to see this."

I crept to the door and looked in. My mother was sitting in bed, her nightgown on the end of the bed, looking straight at the door. The covers were up to her waist and her hands were massaging her breasts, her eyes closed and a soft moan came out of her mouth. I ducked back beside Jimmy and looked at him. His grin was from ear to ear, as I felt myself starting to harden in my pants.

"Jesus, she is so hot," he whispered. "Did you see the size of her nipples?"

I nodded and moved towards the door again. This time she had her eyes open and was looking directly at me as I poked my head around the door.

"Did you want something, Peter?" she asked, not trying to cover herself.

I could feel the redness starting to run across my face as I stared at her naked breasts.

"No, Mom," I stuttered as I stepped fully into the doorway. "Jimmy just wondered if you were still awake, that's all."

She smiled but still didn't move. Jimmy took a step forward and the two of us stood, staring at her, our cocks rising, bulges starting to show in the front of our pants.

She smiled again and looked at us with wide-open eyes.

"Well, it looks like to me, that you want something," she said as her eyes wandered down us to the bulges in our pants.

I couldn't believe my ears. Jimmy beat me to it and was undressing as he walked over to the bed, his hard cock springing out of his pants and swaying back and forth as he walked the final few steps. I heard a small groan come from my mother and I quickly followed Jimmy, taking my clothes off as fast as I could. By the time I got on the bed, my mother had Jimmy's cock deep inside her mouth and was sucking it, making him groan. I moved up beside him and pointed mine at her face. She took him out of her mouth and for the first time, I felt her hot mouth surrounding me. I groaned at the warmth of her mouth as she started sucking me while Jimmy, moved down between her legs, pulling the covers off her and throwing them on the floor.

I moved up over her face and heard her grunt, as I lowered my cock back into her mouth, my balls mashed against her chin. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jimmy thrusting in and out of her cunt, their skin slapping together, his grunts mixed with hers as she continued sucking my cock while Jimmy pounded her cunt.

I exploded in her mouth, my come shooting out of my head, straight down into her throat. At the same time, I heard Jimmy grunt loudly as he came inside her cunt. She groaned over and over again as we both emptied our loads into her, filling her two holes with a coating of white, oozing come. I stepped down off her as Jimmy pulled himself out of her. She didn't say anything at first and neither did we. I could see some of my come at the corners of her mouth and after looking between her legs, there was some of Jimmy's come in the strands of hair around her opening.

Jimmy and I got off the bed while my mother watched us. We dressed and turned to leave the room.

"Please, close the door," she asked us.

We left and returned to my room.

"Fuck, that was something else," Jimmy said as we closed my door. "Her cunt was so tight, I thought I was going to explode."

I looked at him.

"Don't think this is going to be a regular thing," I said. 'This was a one time thing and I don't want you to say anything to anyone about it, ok?"

"Oh man, I don't know if I can keep it to myself."

"Well, you better and don't come looking for it every time you come over here, either. Like I said, this was a one time thing."

"Fuck, you should have felt," he started but I stopped him.

"I don't want to hear about it."

"What's the matter with you?" he asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Nothing, just forget it."

He left in a huff as I sat and tried to figure out what exactly had just happened. I had a headache and I was a little angry that my mother would be open to Jimmy and me and I started to wonder what would come next. Over the next little while, my mother started wearing more revealing clothes around the house, flashing herself at me every now and then and she started asking about my friends. She didn't come right out and say it but I got the distinct impression that she wouldn't mind having a few of them over to fuck her. Finally, after about two weeks, I confronted her.

"Mom, what's with the clothes? You don't have to show yourself to me."

"But, I like too. I like you looking at me as a partner and not as your mother."

"But Mom," I started but she stopped me.

"Don't you like to look at me?"

"You know I do but I think you're carrying this a little too far. At least, when I have my friends over, you could be a little more modest and not show them so much."

"I like your friends looking at me too. In fact, I was wondering when they would like to come over and maybe, we all could have a little party, if you know what I mean."

I was shocked. I didn't answer her right away but I could tell by the look on her face, she was serious.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'd like to meet some more of your friends. I think we could get along quite well."

"Aren't you worried about someone finding out you want?"

"No, I don't think anyone will know about it if no one says anything."

"And how are you going to stop some of them from talking?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Another week went by. My mother kept asking me to bring home some friends but I was hesitant because I didn't want everyone to know what my mother wanted. Finally, I relented after a little more persuading and invited five of my friends over, on the pretense that we would have a computer game contest.

That night, I was really nervous and wondered what my mother was going to do when they all got here. I didn't have to wait long, for as we were getting set up, my mother appeared in the flimsiest outfit I had ever seen. Her nipples were hard and sticking out through the cloth and it only covered her groin slightly. Her lips showed under the edge of it and she stood leaning against the door, letting the six of us, take a good look at her body. There was a silence in the room that was ear shattering as we all just stared at her.

"Hi boys," she finally said as we stood looking at her nearly naked body, so flimsily covered.

No one spoke, as their eyes never left her body.

"How would you boys like to do something for me?"

I caught Jimmy looking at me and I stared at his grinning face.

"Well, would you help me?" she asked again.

This time, several started talking at the same time, mumbling mostly.

"Boys, boys. I just want to know what you think of my new outfit," she said, interrupting them.

She slowly stepped towards us and spun around, the bottom of her outfit, flying up and revealing her naked ass and pussy. I heard a gasp come from someone then silence again. She spun around again, and again, we got a good view of her nakedness under her outfit. Without looking, I knew there were six very hard cocks straining against pants and I knew that soon, she would be receiving all of them in one hole or another, maybe more than one.

"Why don't you all come over and take a closer look," she said, moving into the middle of the room and standing, with her hands on her hips, inviting us with her eyes to come to her.

I stayed back as the other five moved over to her and soon she was surrounded with ten hands feeling her body, rubbing her breasts, her ass and everywhere they could. One friend, James, was standing behind her, his bulge pressed against her ass as she wiggled it against him. Another, Seth, was running his hands up and down her legs, each time, getting them higher and higher towards her pussy. Two others, Jimmy and Greg, were massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples and running their fingers under them, holding them gently in their palms. Thomas was standing watching the four fondle her. He had his hard cock out and was rubbing it up and down with his hand while my mother stared at it.

My mother, keeping her eyes on Thomas's hard cock, raised her arms above her head and when she did, Seth found her wet cunt with his fingers, making her groan as he started to feel for her opening. Someone took her outfit off her quickly and there she was, in all her glory, naked with five young men around her, feeling and touching her all over. It didn't take long for the five of them to join her as clothes flew off and naked bodies pressed against her. I watched James press his hardness against her ass as she wiggled against it. It slipped between her legs and probed for her opening that Seth was licking. I watched Seth help James find the opening and guide his hard cock into her as she bent her knees a little to let him enter her. I heard her groan as he did and he started to thrust in and out of her, fucking her with long, fast stokes, making her body rise up every time he thrust into her fully. Jimmy and Greg were sucking on her heaving breasts while Thomas was standing close enough for her to reach out and wrap her hand around his cock and pump it.

She looked once in my direction and I could see the lust bursting out of them as she looked away, concentrating on the five men and what they were doing to her. James pushed her forward a little, bending her over at her waist and really started pounding in and out of her as she took Thomas's huge cock into her mouth, noisily sucking on it. I watched her mouth suck on Thomas as Seth got under her and she lowered herself down onto his face while James kept thrusting in and out of her. I could see Seth licking her clit while James fucked her and she closed her eyes, groaning loudly every time Seth hit the mark.

With her other hand, she was rubbing Jimmy and Greg's cocks until James suddenly grunted and started coming inside her. I heard her groan around Thomas's cock as James sent a river of hot come, deep up into her. He finished quickly and pulled out of her, leaving a strand of come sticking to the two of them, joining them together. Seth scrambled out from under her and got behind her, thrusting into her with such a force, that she fell forward onto the floor, landing on her arms, her ass raised in the air. Seth moved into her again and I heard their skin slapping together as he thrust as hard and as fast as he could, in and out of her soaked cunt. She had Greg's cock in her mouth and Jimmy was waiting beside him for his turn. She switched back and forth between Greg and Jimmy, taking their cocks into her mouth as Seth pounded away at her cunt.

Soon, I heard Seth grunt and he came inside her too. He pulled out and Greg moved around and thrust into her quickly. After Greg, Jimmy fucked her then James again. Inside of half an hour, she had been fucked six times and the come was running out of her cunt and pooling in the floor under her. She didn't seem satisfied though. She wanted more. After a few minutes, she looked around at the five of them, a smile on her face.

"Ok boys. I've never been fucked by two cocks at the same time. Anyone here want to show me how it feels?"

There was a frenzied scramble to get to their feet and James and Seth were the first to get to her. Seth got underneath her and she lowered herself over his straining cock while James started pushing his into her ass hole. She groaned loudly until James was fully in her, his balls resting against her skin and hanging between her legs. The other three just watched them, their cocks in their hands and at full attention as James and Seth fucked my mother hard in both holes at the same time. As soon as James and Seth were finished, Greg and Jimmy took their places, Greg in her cunt and Jimmy pounding her ass hole with hard thrusts, their skin slapping loudly together every time he thrust fully into her. It didn't take long for both of them to come and that left Thomas and me.

Thomas looked at me. I looked down at his huge cock hanging between his legs.

"I want to fuck her ass," he said, smiling at me.

I wanted to get into the action but at the same time, I was enjoying watching too.

"I think I'll sit this one out," I said, "but you go ahead."

We all watched as Thomas got behind her and pointed his huge cock at her hole, pushing slowly into her, making her cry out a little because of his size. He finally got all the way inside her and started thrusting, slowly in and out of her as she gasped and groaned under him. They put on quite a show as Thomas masterfully, fucked her ass while she pushed back against his thrusts and yelled out.

"Oh fuck, your cock is so big. It feels like its going to split me wide open," she yelled as Thomas sped up his thrusts.

He suddenly grunted loudly and held himself against her ass as he emptied his load of come, deep up inside her anal canal, making her yell out once more when she felt his cock explode inside her. He pulled slowly out of her a few minutes later and the river of come that came out, ran down her legs and pooled on the floor under her. She fell forward, panting heavily as Thomas moved away to find a chair to sit in, being so spent, his legs, were shaking badly.

As I sat and watched them, I wondered if this is what my mother had thought would happen when she had me invite all these friends over. Maybe it was and she looked like she enjoyed it and maybe wanted more. She was fucked at least a dozen more times that night, often two at a time while she had a cock in her mouth. Finally, about three in the morning, my friends, literally, crawled out of the house as my mother went upstairs.

Sleeping late the next morning, I didn't hear anything when I woke up. I walked down the hall and heard the shower going. I stepped into the bathroom and saw my mother's body outlined in the glass around the shower. She turned and saw me. She opened the door.

"Would you like to come in?"

I stepped into the shower and wrapped my arms around her wet body, holding her slippery breasts in my two hands as I pushed my growing cock against her ass. She bent forward and let me fuck her from behind as she leaned against the wall, the water spraying across us. I came inside her, which made her groan. Still hard, I pulled out of her cunt and pushed into her ass, thrusting up fully into her, again, making her groan as I started to fuck her ass with long slow thrusts. I leaned back a little and thrust faster in and out of her as she groaned and moaned. I came inside her ass as sudden as I had in her cunt and I could feel her pushing back against me, trying to empty my balls of all their come. I pulled out of her and we washed each other carefully, her ass being sore and my cock was sensitive to her touch.

After we finished, we got dressed and went downstairs.

"God, last night was something I've always dreamed about but never thought would happen," she said as she sat down across from me. "To have five hard cocks fucking me was so enjoyable, I could do it again tonight."

"Mom," I started but she looked at me with a funny look on her face.

"I was only kidding," she said, smiling at me.

She wasn't though. A few nights later, she had me invite some more friends over and she took all of them on too. From then on, almost every weekend, there were five or six of my friends at our place, their hard cocks filling every hole she had and more than once. She became a sex fiend and there was nothing I could do to stop her. She enjoyed all the young, hard cocks that tore into her body over and over again and always wanted more, even after being fucked multiple times by any number of young men. She became insatiable. She continued wearing the revealing clothes and showing her body to every one she could and at times, I was quite embarrassed but she continued doing it.

All through the four years of college, I spent many weekends watching her take on groups of my friends and even on non-weekends, I heard her groaning and moaning as a few friends came over and fucked her while I was trying to study. I finally finished school and I thought that would be the end of it but I was wrong. She got into swinging and I saw many parties where all the people there, fucked and sucked all night long. I even watched her get fucked by another woman with a strap-on while she was fucking someone else.

Now, you're probably wondering if I minded all this, if it bothered me. Well, it did but I also received some of the benefits of it, as I didn't have to go out and look for women. All I had to do was stay at home.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers