The Awakening

Story Info
Quite graphic, sex, drugs, whips and chains.
4.1k words
4.05
28.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot and sticky night, she was overheated and slick with water. Anna had just gotten out of the shower after a wild afternoon playing in the garden. As bead of water from her long wet hair slowly caressed the soft curve of her breast, she shivered with anticipation... Her Master was coming over tonight. Pacing the house after washing off the sweaty dirt off her body after a day spent fitfully weeding her garden, and fingering her now voracious pussy, Anna was well scrubbed, and already getting wet again. Brimming with nervous energy, with nothing to do as the next 5 hours slowly stretch until HE was here. She said His name aloud to herself, recieving a fluttery feeling in the pit of her stomach along with a fresh wave of arousal. Anna never thought she would find anyone to make her feel this beautiful, she could now believe what everyone had exclaimed throughout her life. With her American Indian and Italian heritage, Anna was pure unconsious sex appeal wrapped in a veluptuous female package. Many times Anna heard people tell her she looked almost too with her wide and guileless sparkling green eyes, framed by long thick upswept eyelashs. She plucked her eyebrows with precision weekly to make her eyes appear wider.

Anna sighed in frustration tossing the TV remote control down on the table, 90 channels and nothing was on television, she wasnt interested in sitting all night on the computer, so she locked the doors, opened the windows in the house, and grabbed a glass of wine, her cigarettes, and a book to go outside and read a bit.

Scantily clad in very minimal clothing using just enough material to cover her torso and naked loins, she moved out to the patio to get at least some relief from the thick humid late evening air. Even with the 8 foot privacy fence surrounding the house and grounds, she felt too vulnerable if she was completely nude, so she wore as little as possible. She crossed over to the last beam of sunlight shining on the deck, placed her glass and book on the table. Taking a cigarette out of the pack, quickly lights it and draws in the smoke, breathing deeply, and expelling the smoke from her lungs in a long sigh as a cool breeze caresses her body.

Standing facing the sun, soaking in the last rays of sun for the day, Anna felt an inner peace, an acceptance and flood of warmth between her legs. God! She was horny... even more now than when she had met Lloyd St. Clair. Back then Anna could go days or weeks without touching herself, but then again she had never been so happy a day in her life before Lloyd appeared in her office.

Anna finished her cigarette and planted it in the terra cotta planter by the door, licked her full berry red lips and hugged herself tight, walked over and turned on the patio light so she could read as she passed the time until Master was due to arrive.

Sitting there in a tank top and short flimsy skirt, a cool refreshing breeze lifted the hem of her skirt and flipped it up above her navel. Anna giggled with the unexpected thrill, breathed a sigh, and slowly reached to arrange her clothing, becomming mesmerized by the sight of her newly shaved pubis... distracted with thoughts of how that pussy got to be so abruptly naked.

Feeling deliciously naughty, Anna opened her legs, placed her feet on the floor on each side of her lounge chair, then reached down to see if it was as smooth as it looked for the hundreth time that night. Running her fingers over the sensitive skin, little sparks of recognition and rememberance skitter over the flesh to find a home in the very center of her newly awakened hunger for sex.

Since meeting her Owner, she has had trouble dealing with being as highly sexed as she was these days. Anna for the first time felt completely alive and ready to take anything life threw at her as long as she could feel this way forever. Just the mere thought of hearing His voice would send her into proxims of pleasure. Her breasts would plump with the anticipation of His touch, and her pussy would engorge and prepare itself for His invasion. Her bottom would tingle where He would spank it. Anna just couldnt help the urge to play to completion despite being ordered not to... she just didnt have the self control.

These newly aroused feelings had her in such a warm daze that she decided to indulge her urge to play for the umteenth time. His parting instructions to her was to play as often as she felt the need, with the punch line of not being able to cum unless expressly directed to by Him, and to tell Him her most secret dark fantacy... for the freedom to touch herself she agreed, having no intention of following the no cumming rule.

Continuing to run her fingers lightly up and down her now engorged pussy lips, she feels the early lubrication and spread it around getting hornier by the moment... running her fingernails up and down her inner thighs, and pinching her tingling nipples before lightly caressing the pouty wet lips and while gently grazing her aching clit she tickled the now freely flowing wet hole relishing the complete soft smooth pussy lips. Anna's dreaming mouth fell open in an aroused pout, her tongue snaked out to moisten her full lips, a moan of pleasure escapes her when she begins panting and tries to hold back and stop when she had to. The stopping and starting was driving her crazy, Anna could no longer think so she gave in to her body, closed her eyes and dropped herself into her favorite fantacy, oblivious to the Man standing in the kitchen gazing avidly at her wildly tossing hair, heaving chest, and caressing the bulge in his pants as his eyes devoured her with a hunger that was almost physical.

CHAPTER 2

Harris was entranced.

His eyes were playing tricks with his senses, he swore he could almost feel the heat radiating off her body as she worked at herself, driving that hungry pussy insane with her imaginings and busy, frenzied fingers. He licked his lips and with a soft moan, released his member stroking the aching tool, lightly caressing to prolong the sweet agony of being rock hard with no warm wet hole to satisfy its craving.

While leaning on the far kitchen cabinet, and gently stroking and squeezing his cock, he watched the beautiful woman play, and remembered his day "bird watching".

Earlier that day, Harris got the call telling him the job was a go, and recieved the address of his target. He decided to do a drive by reconnoiter. There were few houses this far out in the sticks, about a mile or so between houses where the target lived. Falling back on his hard won instinct and survival skills, Harris decided to check out the lay of the land and see where there were bolt holes should one become necessary. The house was at a cross roads, not much traffic but enough so one car doing something unusual was ignored.

As Harris drove by, a tall, slim, almost nude figure caught his attention. She was working in the front garden of her house, bending over at the waist accentuating her long shaply curved legs were 3 inch platforms that lifted her bottom. Her legs were exposed up to the curve of her ass cheek, so catching a glimpse of pink inner thigh...

"Man oh Man did I hit the jackpot here... oh this is one hot fucking bitch... thank you God!" Harris exclaimed to himself after confirming the address.

This was the joint.

The target was gently swaying with the sounds of cicadas and crickets, you could tell the exposed way she was standing was embarassing her, and turning her on... warming that pussy well for her session that evening with The Master.

With her free hand she was caressing her pussy through her cut-offs. Gently sliding her finger under the small scrap of material covering the sweet snatch, knees almost buckling with the erotic thrill of being this naughty outdoors. Standing up, she stretched with a dancers grace and placed her feet shoulder width apart.

"This is a girl that is turned on beyond belief, and begging for abuse... I bet if I went over there and grabbed her ass she would let Me." Harris thought to himself, getting uncomfortably hard and unwilling to release the tension until he absolutely had to. Trying not to squirm, he focused his attention fully on his target to learn her bodies responses to stimulation.

When Anna took off her top, her fully aroused breasts sprang free, gently bouncing back and forth. Her nipples responded nicely to being freed, they stood up about half an inch from the dark pink areola, and sent a shiver of excitement down to her already wet and begging pussy. Anna forgot where she was, and the threat of someone driving by while she played, she took her dirty hand and caressed her full gently curving breasts, leaving mud and dirt streaks all over her dusky skin. She pinched and rolled her thick rubbery nipples between her tightly gripped thumb and forefinger sending electric shocks and shivers down her spine and her legs grew weak. She was feeling like pure sex, and though her fogged brain recognised the danger of being naked in the front yard, Anna just didnt care anymore, she was so consumed with the need to orgasm that she was not capable of rational thought anymore.

A gaspy moan escaped and she collapsed to her knees.

Harris was parked where he could see her clearly, got out his long range glasses, sat and watched her work, and play all afternoon dreaming of the ways he could abuse and use that gorgious body.

Toward late afternoon the target fell asleep after she drove her pussy into an orgasmic frenzy. Exausted, she fell into a deep sated slumber, handing Harris the perfect opportunity to have a poke about the house to see what goodies it posessed for later tonight.

He was going to seriously enjoy this, and may even decide to keep this one if she proved to be as horny as she seemed. Taking a quick look around, he found her house to be well cared for, wall to wall carpeting so footsteps werent a problem, and a simple layout with plenty of hiding places for a couple of guys bent on no good.

Leaving quickly, not knowing how long she would sleep, he came out of the house and saw her getting up and dusting herself off. Remaining nude, she got up and started comming toward the house, with the way she was holding her shorts and top, she appeared to be heading for the shower.

Although sorely tempted to watch this vulnerable and trusting bitch in the shower, his belly complained rather loudly. With a sigh, he hid until she was out of sight, and he could hear the shower running. Walking out of the house like he belonged there, he returned to his car and drove off in search of a shower for himself and more importantly dinner to fuel his imagination with thoughts of her.

Harris returned to the targets house after getting a spare key made at the local hardware store, found it empty and used the key he was given to enter and find a place to hide himself until time to begin this evenings entertainment.

CHAPTER 3

Deep throaty lustfull moans drew Harris out of his reverie. His eyes were drawn to the writhing figure on the patio deck in front of him. The patio light was on and the house was darker than it was outside, so he ventured closer to watch her as she climaxed... God so beautiful and unrestrained... Harris felt his mouth go dry with a lust so powerful he almost spilled right there, at that moment wishing he was the owner of this most exciting creature.

While she drowsed on the lounge chair, Harris left his cock out and released his balls to the open air. His package was gently swaying with the natural grace of his body as he quietly stalked through the house to the garage.

Harris' mind was going double time taking in and analyzing everything he passed on the way to the garage for its suitablility for the games he was planning. He eventually chose four 5 foot lengths of rope, an old bandana that has been used in the past to clean an oil dipstick, and a rubber squash ball and length of pantihose to gag her with, and a special toy snagged from the kitchen at the last moment.

Returning to the patio, she appeared to be in a perfect position to tie her down... Almost reverently, Harris placed a wad of cotton against her nose that was soaked in chloral hydrate that he had recieved along with his payment for this job... She was his to play with until tomorrow morning when the he would be replaced by her boyfriend...

"Lucky Man, or not so lucky man, depending on where you are standing" Harris thought to himself.

He was given explicit instructions by his employer, not to seriously damage this girl, and was paid extremely well... this was going to be a cake walk.

After tying her hands above her head securing her to the chair she was sleeping on, he tied her knees to the arms of the chair, and her ankles spread wide apart and tied to the sides of same chair, leaving her pubic area wide open for inspection, or vulnerable to torture, whatever comes to mind.

After rolling up her skirt into the waistband, Harris stood back and admired his handy work. The sight before him, the sleeping slut with her obviously freshly shaved pink and puffy pussy lips unfolding and disclosing their mysteries, leaking fragrant juices just inches from her face, the little pink bud of anus, still pulsing with the recent orgasm, was peeking out between those full and muscular ass cheeks, made him swell uncomfortably. Feeling slightly fuzzy brained, Harris found his hand wrapped around his cock pumping with abandon, bringing himself to the brink of orgasm, before he controlled and calmed himself with long shaky deep breaths.

Harris reached over to the sleeping slut and ran his finger up and down her exposed crack, and poked his finger in that grasping ass hole. Pulling it out and pushing it in he couldnt help but to wonder what his cock would feel like buried in that hot tight "forbidden" hole.

To soddomize and rape this innocent looking over-sexed female was bound to be the best sexual experience Harris has had in a very long time. Working in the sex industry, doing the jobs he did, while it made him gross ammounts of money, lost the thrill a long time ago. Most girls are just targets, and pieces of fuck flesh... somehow she had caught him completely unaware and snuck under his skin, making him angry. The rhythm of her breathing was starting to regulate, he had little time to get the little bitch completely dressed for her ordeal.

Harris, once again in control of himself, placed the blindfold over her eyes, tied it on the side of her head so she could not work it off, wouldn't do if she saw who he was until he was ready for her to know. Then Harris coaxed her mouth open by gently holding her nose closed, and waiting for her to open her mouth to breath before dropping the rubber squash ball into a leg of her pantyhose and placing the ball in her mouth, securing it by the pantyhose tied to the back of her neck.

Chuckling softly to himself, with the pure wickedness of his next idea, he got a bucket of ice water prepaired.

"Wake up Bitch!" Harris yelled at her, and unceremoniously dumped it on her chest rendering her white tank top transparent, and granting his first upclose view of the round mounds of flesh all puckered with cold and indignation at thier violation, and making sure to get most of the water on her upraised and already pulsing pussy... all in all she was looking absolutely perfect.

CHAPTER 4

Shocked out of her drug induced sleep, she fought her bonds, and turned purple by trying to scream, only succeeding in choking on the water that had splashed into her mouth. She could not see and she was shaking with the combination of icy cold water cruelly tossed on her over heated flesh, and the terror of not being able to see or move away from her attacker. Amazingly enough Anna found she was actually becomming aroused by her vulnerability.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty... now unplug those ears and listen carefully. Do you realize how dangerous it is to wander about at night with your windows and doors open, playing with yourself? Why you are just inviting someone like Me to come in here and take advantage of the playground you are just begging Me to play in... you stay quiet and do just as I ask and I wont hurt you too much..." Anna heard up to her right hand side, it was a deep and gravely voice, that sent shivers of apprehension up her back and made her damp hair want to stand on end.

Tears sprung to her eyes as she realized the danger she was in... this was NOT her Master surprising her like this.

"Oh My God! Im about to get raped!" she screamed to herself, and froze with fear when she felt the cold sharp object, unmistakenly a knife, touch her breast.

Taking a knife he had brought from the kitchen while he was waiting for her to wake up, Harris drew it across her nipples light enough he wouldnt cut her, yet with just enough of a heavy hand that she knew she was in peril of getting her nipples cut off.

Anna sucked in a terrified breath, trembling uncontrollably, she knew she must not move a muscle as long as she felt that blade. Dispite her terror, her body was betraying her, she was getting unbelievably hot, and whined in the back of her throat with her frustration, hoping this asshole took the sound for fear.

She felt him dragging the tip of the blade down her vulnerable stomach, strangely not afraid he would kill her, her pussy started purring, and to hide that fact she was so hot, she pressed her bottom into the seat as if to cover herself, or withdraw from the knife as far as she could.

WHACK! white hot searing pain envelopes her right breast, her face flushed bright red with the pressure of her trying to scream through her gag.

"Naughty girl! Never try to cover up... for that matter do not move unless I tell you to do so." Another ringing slap catches her other breast when she did not attempt to answer...

"Correct answer is a nod of your head... telling me yes... understood?" Harris growled at her.

She nods.

"Now lift your hips and show me that pussy." He punctuated that order with a savage twist of her nipples.

"Good girl... keep that up and you just might enjoy this as much as I will, but I sense you have been a very naughty girl, and I seriously doubt you will enjoy this experience much." He chuckled like he knew something she didn't know.

Blushing a rich red with the humiliation of having to obey this stranger's commands, she lifted her throbbing pussy up for his inspection, straining to keep it still, she sways her hips gently from left to right. With a shaking hand, Harris reaches down and lightly runs a finger up and down her soaked snatch, she cant help the violent lunge her hips do as he nears her clit...

"Oh! what a hot little bitch you are... you are actually enjoying this aren't you cunt?" He asks.

When Anna doesnt answer Harris, her hips suddenly slam down to the Lounge chair following the stinging slap delivered to the upraised pulsing cunny lips.

"I dont want to have to remind you why we are here... answer me when I ask a question.... or do you need a reminder?"

Shaking her head violently back and forth and whining loudly, she can't hold her bladder and in her terror disgraces herself in front of her captor. With the evidence of her terror running down her straining bottom and streaming over her terrified pussy, and to the floor through the seat of her chair, he grins and begins to caress her and calm her down.

Playing with her nipples, and making her writhe to his tune, Harris sits on a chair next to hers to see just how far she would go to get a glimmer of even enjoying the beginnings of an orgasm. He took his hands away from her body and watched her writhe uncontrollably, all the while whimpering for release.

Once again he takes the knife out and caresses her throat with the tip, running the blade that was now going to fuck her, across her full straining lips, telling Anna to lie quietly and absolutely still, or she would get cut. He flicked the sharp tip against her clit to prove the point and her hips jerked violently, and she moaned as loud as she could while gagged and opened her legs to relax the tense muscles.

12