The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biopower
Biopower
21 Followers

Slowly he continued entering her until she felt the warm touch of his balls against her open ass. Then he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her, a steady rhythm, a rhythm which she immediately felt was going to bring her to orgasm very quickly, he watched her face as he thrust the full length of his shaft again and again into the depths of her womanhood. It was not long before she saw his expression change and she was sure his cock was getting thicker as he got closer to orgasm.

She knew the signs, she was cumming and this was her first with a cock up inside her. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered "I'm cumming", them she let go all control. She felt him drive his cock deep inside her his balls tight against her convulsing anus. She felt his first jet of semen shoot into her spewing pussy and she felt her first jet of cum spray out past his thick rod and the warm sensation as it ran down her upturned ass. After that she lost track of time, waves of pleasure shot through her as he released stream after stream of thick semen into her, in return her pussy drenched the two of them as her juices escaped uncontrollably from inside her.

Time was lost, it took a long while for them to stop jerking and convulsing. She felt his cock slowly retract from inside her, popping out from her, followed by a stream of his semen mixed with her love juice. They lay quietly together, eventually falling asleep. A long weekend lay ahead, she was now armed with a pussy, which had developed an insatiable hunger for cock, and it was going to be interesting............

Biopower
Biopower
21 Followers
12