The Awakening

Story Info
She learns how to be a good little slut for Master.
1.2k words
3.77
19.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rough carpet scratches my knees as I patiently wait, hands clasped delicately in my naked lap. There is a slight chill in the air, which does nothing to set my senses at bay. Like a lover's hand, it caresses my spine and raises the hair on the nape of my neck. I dare not shiver; somehow, I intuitively know it would displease Him.

"Ah, little one, I see you have no problems following orders. Excellent. Now keep your eyes closed, and don't move a muscle until I say otherwise. There's a good girl!"

His hand idly fondles me, repositioning and correcting my posture to suit his desires. As he spreads my knees even further part I almost gasp but manage to simply inhale deeply through my nose. The cool air hits my exposed pussy lips like the sting of ice water on hot flesh. My cunt twitches, the juice that had been gathering dries almost instantly, but instead of diminishing sensations, it only calls further attention to that area.

He chuckles at my reaction, and I hear his footsteps as he draws away. For a moment everything is quiet, almost serene. I smell a hint of vanilla and orange blossom wafting in the air, and feel every fiber of carpet against my knees. I get the feeling he's testing me, evaluating my desire to please him. I stay still, tits pressed firmly forward, pussy exposed, and try not to let the embarrassment show.

I hear him shuffling things about; a box is opened, and a tinkling metal sound, then nothing. I wait in the silence that seems to drag endlessly. Finally, he speaks.

"Since you've never been trained, I'm going to be lenient with you. In time, your body will react only when I allow it. You will learn to regulate its responses and needs like a proper slut should. For now, you've performed very well. Have you done what I had asked?"

"Y-yes Sir" I respond shyly, again embarrassment threatens to spill over.

"Good. I wasn't sure if a slut like you could restrain herself from masturbating for a week. What a shame, I was half looking forward to punishing you, girl! Ah well, as long as you realize that cumming is a privilege, a reward I will grant you while in my presence."

I hear the smile in his voice, and wonder what I've gotten myself into.

" You may open your eyes now, but keep them lowered. You are never to look me in the eyes unless instructed otherwise.

I stare at his boots, my heart pounding, while I try to guess what will happen next.

"Stand up, girl. Legs spread, arms behind your back, yes perfect!"

He circles me slowly, running his hands over me, assessing me like one does a prized racehorse. He gives a running commentary as he does this.

"Nice tits, if not a bit small. Firm ass, smooth stomach, lovely legs and very flexible - that will come in handy.... horrible nails, we'll have to do something about that..."

It makes me feel like an animal, being examined and prodded like this. He's completely candid, calling attention to my flaws as well as my assets. Nothing is sacred from his wandering hands, and I find myself washed over by a wave of vulnerability. I feel my cheeks turning crimson as he pulls my pussy lips apart, and stares openly at it. No one has ever seen me, not like this! I gulp, and wish he'd move on. I shift my weight ever so slightly from one leg to another.

"What's the matter girl? I didn't peg you for the shy type. This makes this even more fun for me pet, and the best is yet to come!"

This being said, he roughly grabs my shoulders and turns me around. He yanks my collar downward, forcing me to bend at the waist, hands on the floor and ass in the air. I stand there, awkwardly waiting, sure he's going to slap my ass or stick a finger deep inside my quivering pussy.

But he doesn't. I hear him leave, and my imagination runs wild with what he could possibly be planning. Part of me is a ball of nerves, yet it is dwarfed by my curiosity and the burning between my legs.

Wait a second, oh no.... I know that feeling!

Just in time he returns, a basket in his hand. I don't know what else to do, so I whimper.

"What's the matter pet; tell me, you may speak"

"I have to pee" I shamefully blurt it out, and begin to straighten up.

"No! Hold it slut, you can go when we're done."

My eyes widen at this unexpected demand. I clench my pussy, swallow hard, and pray to god I won't have an accident. His warm hands grab onto my ass cheeks, kneading and squeezing as I moan softly. It feels good, but it also doesn't help the pressure on my bladder. Suddenly, warm oil is poured all over my ass. It drips between my cheeks, sliding over my puckered asshole, and onto my trembling pussy lips. As he massages it into my skin, my nerves tingle and dance with the delicious sensations.

"This thing that we do, girl, is a fine tuned balancing act. Between light and dark, pleasure and pain, giving and taking. It is harmonious symbiosis at its finest. You submit to me, and I acknowledge that gift with a gift of my own. I teach you and protect you, treasure you, pleasure you, correct you. You are mine, bound to me. But I am just as much yours. Your master, bound to you"

His hand reaches down, pausing momentarily on my rosebud, giving it only a per functionary graze before grabbing my engorged snatch. His oily fingers spread over my lips, tugging them gently outwards, letting them slide between his fingers. He palms my mound and taps my clit lightly, sending electric jolts through my body. The urge to pee only grows with every touch, but it adds to my growing excitement. I let a soft sigh escape me, reveling in his attention.

" Ah good, it's nice and wet now. I can even smell your arousal slut." His voice is husky, obviously enjoying what is unfolding before him.

He crouches behind me, and I feel something cold and hard being pushed slowing inside of me. It fills me up, stretching me, and .... Oh god it's vibrating! Mmm, that feels good; I've never used a vibrator before!

"Keep it there slut, don't let it fall out!" He stands up and I hear him begin to disrobe.

The unmistakable sound of him jacking off, combined with the vibrator buried in my cunt drives me wild! My clit is throbbing and I just want to frig myself into a frenzy. Somehow, I manage to stay still and keep that thing inside me until he grunts and sprays hot cum all over my lower back.

"I'm done with you pet, for now. Go get cleaned up and so on, but leave the vibrator in. I'll that that out myself shortly, and you'll lick it clean like a good slut"

As I leave the room, I see him put my pillow on the floor. This is the last night I have to sleep on the floor, so he's told me. My initiation to this very different world is nearly complete.