The Awakening

Story Info
Tammy is introduced to a new lifestyle.
12.5k words
4.61
90.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,098 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction. Some of the events did happen, and still do...but it is wrapped in a fictional setting to make the story a little hotter. I leave it to you to decide which events did happened, which didn't and which are still continuing...

Like many of my stories, this one starts slow, setting the scene – but my stories are worth the wait...or so people tell me...

Tammy was nervous. She was also very excited. She paced back and forth slowly before the entrance to the club on a chilly mid-December evening. Luke had told her to be there for 7:30. It was now 20 minutes past seven. She still had ten minutes to go. She didn't know if she could make it or not.

Jamie, her husband of 20 years, had just dropped her off and giving her a long kiss told her to 'Have fun!' She had watched the car drive off but knew that he wouldn't go far. Probably just to the nearest burger joint. He wouldn't go home until she called him and either asked him to come get her or told him not to wait up. After 20 years of living with someone you got to know them pretty well.

Tammy reflected on the state of her marriage. She had realized many years ago that Jamie was not the type of man she would have chosen for herself had fate not put its hand in the pot. She was 16 when he had taken her virginity, and gotten her pregnant.

Both coming from conservative homes, their parents had convinced her to keep the child and both of them to marry each other. Once committed to each other, they had worked hard to make a go of it. This commitment had allowed them to weather four children, two girls and two boys, the financial ruin that their youngest son's Leukemia had wroth, and the death of both of their boys less than six months apart...their eldest in a car accident.

Two years after the death of their sons, they had decided to try to have children again. At 32 she had willingly entered into the attempt, only to learn after 18 months of trying and several miscarriages that while she was very fertile, Jamie's sperm count was so low and unhealthy that a successful pregnancy was unlikely. They had looked at other medical avenues of getting pregnant, but the cost put it out of their reach for the moment. Their age and family status meant that the Ontario Health Insurance Program wouldn't support them – priority given to younger and/or childless couples.

At the time, their eldest daughter was just about to start university in Toronto and they were expecting their youngest to do the same two years later. They would not have the kind of money needed for anything but their two daughters schooling for some time.

So to prevent any more miscarriages, they had gone back to using condoms at her peak times - she was allergic to the most forms of the pill - and while their sex life was good it was missing something. Jamie discovered that missing thing...

This past September, once both of their daughters had left the house for university, Jamie had brought a new dimension to their lovemaking...fantasy sex with a stranger. It had started subtly, slowly. Before she knew it, Tammy was hooked on the fantasy. She looked forward to his descriptions of her lovers, what they would do with her, how they would do it. But it was still missing something.

************ Jamie had had a fantasy of watching his wife with another man for a long time but had never expressed it to her fearing her response. He had gone online and made some inquiries as to how best to broach the subject. He had corresponded with Luke, a man of the world, as he liked to call himself. Well, he certainly knew things that Jamie didn't! Before long, Jamie had confided many secrets to Luke, including the fact that he wanted another child, preferably a boy, but was unable to do so by himself.

Luke had told him how to introduce this stranger fantasy to Tammy. He had explained the best way was to introduce it into their love play; gradually, gently, subtly, when Tammy would be most receptive to the thoughts. It had worked in just the way he had described! But despite Luke's coaching, Jamie wasn't very experienced at sex and couldn't go beyond a certain point.

However, Jamie was hooked and soon was working with Luke to move to the next phase...to bring his wife into the search for a man.

************

Tammy had realized that Jamie was unable to express himself more about sex because their sex life was so staid, so simple. Like her, he had never been with anyone else. Because of this, the fantasy characters couldn't grow, couldn't breath life...neither one of them knew anything beyond what they did together.

So Tammy, with Jamie's encouragement, had started looking on the Internet. She had not really been interested in Internet sex before. She knew there was a lot out there, but she hadn't realized how much was available. Nor how graphic it would be. Their lovemaking had always been gentle, simple. Now she had the chance to see men and women perform some pretty serious feats of sex! Some if it utterly disgusting! But even so she had been hooked from the start. Then she discovered rough sex...

She had watched clips of women giving themselves to men to be literally fucked hard and fast, with no mercy, no stopping until they both exploded in orgasms! Sometimes it had been with more than one man! She had watched as some of the women were forced to suck the man until he was ready again...something that Jamie was definitely unable to do, never having cum more than once a night! And lately, it was down to once a week or even once or twice a month! She was constantly horny from not being serviced!

Watching others on the Internet, Tammy had slowly come to the conclusion that she was submissive and that Jamie was too. That was why he wouldn't be able to satisfy her current needs. It just wasn't in him to do the things she craved.

She wanted, needed a man...a real man. Someone who would take her for his pleasure, and give her more than she bargained for! Someone who would control her, dominate her. Jamie wasn't like that.

In fact, that is why she had chosen him to take her virginity. The boys around school when she was 16 were all jocks, tough macho types that walked around like proud peacocks, and told each other of their conquests - especially the older boys. She really didn't want to be on someone's scoreboard. She had chosen Jamie just because he was so different, so gentle, so shy. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. And he hadn't. Two years older than her, he was still a virgin. They had discovered sex together that night. But he had left her with more than they had bargained for.

***********

By this stage, Tammy had become enamoured to the fact that she would probably be taking a lover. While Jamie hadn't said so directly, he had hinted to her that he wouldn't mind if she did. She had gone online to see who and what was available. The reviews she had gotten back reminded her of those proud peacocks of 20 years ago. She was ready to turn it all off when HE had sent an e-mail.

His message was simple, and yet there was so much there to read between the lines. He had identified her as a bored housewife and had offered to help her find what she wanted, what she craved...this man truly understood her! The words hit her hard. They were so unexpectantly close to her situation. It was as if she had written the response to her own desires rather than to her add! She hadn't known that Jamie had helped in the preparation of that response.

Being the dutiful wife and knowing it would excite Jamie, she had told him of all of their conversations, and Jamie had relayed her comments back to Luke. Luke was a good conversationalist and was able to extract more and more information from Tammy about her likes and dislikes, her desires and fantasies. Armed with the additional information provided by Jamie, he was able to keep pushing her thoughts and desires into the directions that he had wanted them to go.

She corresponded with him for more than a month. Then late in November things changed.

**********

Jamie was working late. It was the year-end review and there would be many late nights before the Christmas break. Tammy was horny; she liked to have sex at this time of night. She had just taken a shower and was only wearing a silky blue robe and a towel wrapped around her head. She had opened the computer in the bedroom and he was online. He asked to cam with her. It wasn't the first time they had cammed but it was the first time with Jamie out of the house.

Tammy liked looking at Luke. He appeared to be in his early forties, fit and with a very confident air about him. He had such powerful blue eyes. At times, they seemed to bore right through you, almost as if they could peer into one's very soul. Tammy was often intimidated by those piercing looks. She turned shy almost every time that he had looked at her like that.

He had commented on her choice of dress and had shushed her when she tried to explain. He asked her to take the towel from her head and finish drying her hair. It had seemed such an innocent request that she had done it. For some reason doing as he requested had made her excited. She couldn't figure out why.

Then she caught site of the small image of herself in the lower corner of the computer. It showed her breasts bobbling about under her robe as she dried her hair! It caught her off guard and she had stopped to look at her image.

"No...don't stop." He had said. "I like how your body moves when you do that."

Shyly at first, she started to dry her hair again. She got moving pretty good. So as not to embarrass herself, she covered her face with the towel so she wouldn't see her screen image moving.

She slowly became aware that the movement had loosened her robe and that more of her breasts were showing than she had intended. She quickly dropped the towel and closed her robe up using both hands.

"No...that's not what you want is it?" He asked. "You want me to see don't you?"

Tammy found herself blushing. She really didn't want him to see. But the thought of it excited her terribly!

"Stand up." He told her. Tammy slowly stood, pushing the rolling chair aside.

"Now undo the belt but hold your robe together." She did as she was asked. "Turn around until your back is towards me." Tammy slowly turned around, looking over her shoulder at the computer.

"Now slide the robe down until your back is exposed."

Tammy's heart leapt into her mouth. She licked her suddenly dry lips. She closed her eyes for a moment and wondered if she really wanted to do this? It crossed her mind that if he saw her body, he might want to do something with it!

The thought sent a heated arc through her body to stab her right between her legs! It started in her head and ended on her clit! She suddenly found herself getting wet! Very wet! Her heart was racing, her breathing getting faster. She might not want to do this, she thought, but her body did!

Slowly, she opened her dressing robe and allowed it to slide off her shoulders. She looked back over her shoulder to see the image she left on the screen. She realized that not enough of her back was showing and lowered the robe some more. Soon it was resting on her hips, hanging off her elbows. Her back was totally exposed almost all the way down to the crack of her ass.

"Now, slowly turn to your right," he commanded. Tammy began to move gently to her right. She realized that soon he would be able to see her breasts! She wanted to bring her hands up so that she would hide them, but the thought of him seeing them turned her on even more!

When her right side was in profile to him he told her to stop.

Tammy wanted to bring her hands up and cover herself. Her heart was pounding now; her breathing was getting very shallow! Her nipples fully extended, showing him how excited she was! Squeezing her hand into fists she gripped the fabric, holding it at her hips, stopping herself from moving her hands.

Tammy wondered what Luke was thinking of her? Before him was a 36 year old woman who kept herself in good shape. Her breasts, at least the one he could see, were firm and high with long, thick nipples. Her head was bowed...she was looking at the floor in front of her. Her breaths were coming fast and shallow. She wondered if he could see her skin flushing...she was getting very excited! She wondered how far he would push this tonight?

"Now turn the other way." He told her. She jumped at the sound of his voice, her hands coming up automatically to her chest. She pushed them back down and took a deep breath. Slowly she turned until her left profile was displayed for him. He told her to stop once more.

A soft murmur issued from the computer..."You are beautiful." He said. "Your body is exciting me!"

Tammy couldn't believe what she was hearing...here was a man she had never even met telling her that her near naked body was doing things for him! She found herself wanting to excite him! Wanting to see him aroused and ready! Wanting to do 'things' for him!

"Turn your back to me," he told her. She slowly pivoted to face her bed. "Now, let your robe go...let it fall to the floor."

Tammy took in a deep breath. "Did she really want to do this?" she wondered. "Did she want to be naked in front of this stranger? Even if only on camera?"

She could hear her heart beat, feel the throbbing pulse in her chest. The pulses raced through her body, surging into her pussy! Warmth spread from her crotch throughout her belly and into the rest of her body. She wanted this! She would do this!

She lowered her arms and opened her fists. She felt the silky material slip through her fingers. Almost her fingers tried to grab at the material, but she schooled herself not to move, to let it fall. It pooled in a soft blue puddle at her feet. Lowering her head she squeezed her eyes shut, biting on her lower lip.

Tammy felt herself blushing again. The flush rising from her breasts through her neck to her face. She wondered if he could see it on her back as well? She waited patiently for her next instructions, sure that he would ask her to turn around.

"Spread your legs," he commanded. Tammy stepped wide. She was getting warm. Sweat was starting to form on her breasts, her forehead, her upper lip.

"Lean forward," he commanded, "and place your elbows on the bed." Tammy hadn't expected this! She knew if she complied, that he would be able to see everything! Not just her naked body, but her naked cunt as well! She didn't know what to do, whether to lean forward or to stop this here and now...but again her body spoke for her. She felt something hot and liquid-like sliding along her inner leg. She realized that she wasn't just dripping wet, she was flowing wet!!

Tammy lowered her body until her elbows touched the bed. They had the best camera on this computer...so she knew he could see how wet her inner thighs were now, and probably her labia as well! Biting her lower lip, she spread her elbows and brought her shoulders down onto the bed as well.

"I wish I was there," he murmured. "I could touch you then, feel that perfect ass of yours. Feel how wet you are!"

Tammy was so excited by his words that her body was shaking! She knew that if he had been there and just touched her with a finger she would have exploded!

"Pretend I'm there," he asked almost as if he could read her mind! "Move your hands over your hips, your ass. Touch yourself as you would like me to touch you!"

Tammy groaned into the bedspread. She brought her hands up and over her hips. She slowly slid them down the outside of her ass, the tips of her fingers touching her inner thighs. She moaned when she felt the wetness that was there.

Her fingers slowly moved inwards, tickling the crinkly forest of her pubic hair. Gently touching her outer labia.

"Spread yourself open for me," he commanded.

Tammy moved her legs wider, brought her fingers inwards until her nails brushed over her inner labia. She caressed them gently until they fluttered open, and then slid one of her fingers through the wet slit. This time it was Luke that groaned!

"That is so erotic to watch," he told her. Without prompting, she spread her labia further and began to rub her fingers around inside the pink opening. She began to whimper as her fingers played with her lips. Luke let her continue for a few moments longer.

"Stop!" he commanded forcefully. "Stand-up! Turn around!"

The tone of his voice broke through Tammy's thoughts. Without hesitation she complied with his wishes, only then realizing that she was shamelessly exposing her nakedness to his gaze.

A car's horn brought her back from her memories. She glanced down at her watch. It was almost 7:30. She didn't even have to think whether or not she wanted to go in. She was ready...She wondered where Luke was.

***********

Knowing the propensity for first time meetings to go early, Luke had arrived 20 min ahead of time. Inside the bar he met up with Krista, his favourite waitress. He spoke with her for a few minutes and for a tip, convinced her to open a booth in a closed section for some privacy.

Luke liked the leather booths for meetings. They were U shaped and deep enough for a dozen people. They had high banks that came up well over his head when he was seated. The lighting, which could be dimmed, was at the front of the booth ensuring a well of darkness at the rear of it. A pair could move from being open to very private in a few moments simply by sliding deeper into the booth.

Remembering Tammy's favourite drink, Luke had ordered for both of them and asked Krista to deliver them around 7:30. He also asked her to be on the lookout for Tammy.

***********

Tammy walked to the pulse of the music down a long hallway that led to a large open room. The music became much louder as she entered the cavernous space. Immediately in front of her there were several people seated around small square tables. It was early on a Monday night; so many of the tables would not be used tonight.

On her right there was a large bar with plenty of seating. Only a few of the stools had customers in them. To her left was a large dance floor. The chairs and tables surrounded the dance floor on two sides. On the far side from her was the DJ's booth. Behind the dance floor on her left were several rows of what appeared to be booths in pairs facing each other down three aisles.

She looked around but didn't see Luke.

A waitress was walking by with some drinks on a tray.

"Excuse me," she called, "but do you know someone named Luke?"

"Are you Tammy?" She asked. When Tammy nodded the waitress invited her to follow.

She guided her to a row of booths that were closed off. She opened the chain and let her through and led her to the far end of the row. The music was muted here. As she approached the last pair of booths, someone stood up. She recognized him immediately.

Butterflies were suddenly dancing in her stomach, threatening to shoot out of her mouth! Her heart sped up. Her breathing became faster. Here he was in the flesh!

She watched him look at her, exploring her body with his eyes taking in every curve and, she was sure, every flaw. Those piercing eyes finally looked into hers. And then he smiled at her...

Tammy suddenly felt light-headed. She had run through a dozen scenarios in her mind of how this would go, but that smile wasn't in any of them. His smile told her that it would be all right now, that even if things didn't progress tonight he was interested in her! A thrill raced through her body as she realized how much she wanted his interest!

**********

Luke had watched them approach him. He noted the smooth way that Tammy walked, her loose skirt flouncing around her knees. Jamie had told him that she attended aerobics classes three times a week, and it showed. She moved with the easy grace that only the truly fit had.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,098 Followers