The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

Night

I got to the restaurant / hotel at 6:35 and went to the front desk to check in get my room key. The hotel clerk looked at me, dressed in my red dress with all the skin showing and I could see a look of disapproval on her face. I smiled at her, held up my hand with my wedding ring and said, it's my husband's birthday and I am his present. Her disapproving smile faded somewhat, and she took my credit card and gave me two plastic hotel keys.

I went straight to the room to check it out. I called Penny on my cell phone and told her the room number, then I left my purse in the room and headed towards the elevator.

I went to the restaurant and asked to be seated in a remote booth. The young lady looked at me with an envious smile and led me to a booth in the far corner of the room. A waiter showed up moments later and took in my dress, but didn't bat an eye. He asked me what I wanted to drink and I decided to stay with the pina colodas. He asked if I was alone and I told him that I was expecting my husband any moment, and I realized that this would be a good opportunity to order for him too, so I asked for a double Glenfiddich with a twist.

He returned a couple minutes later followed by Larry who was dressed in tan slacks with a blue oxford cloth shirt opened at the collar. Simple and safe, but on Larry and through my lust-driven eyes, he looked very sexy.

Unlike our waiter, when Larry saw me, his jaw literally dropped and he stopped dead in his tracks. "Cat got your balls?" I asked him with a sexy smile.

He burst into a huge grin as he slipped into the booth next to me and gave me a long passionate kiss. "You must have had one hell of a dream," he said taking in my semi-exposed breasts and open sides of my dress. I saw a mischievous sparkle in his eyes as her realized that I had nothing on beneath the dress.

"What has gotten into you, Megan?" he asked. "I have never seen this side of you. You give me the most amazing blow job this morning and then hint about this strange dream. I have been horny all day just thinking about you."

"Well, my love, that's a good thing because I have been thinking about you too and how much I love you. Tell me, darling. What is your most outlandish sexual fantasy?"

Larry looked at me for a long moment and asked, "Are you really sure you want to know?"

"Take a good look at me right now and tell me." I said.

He took a deep breath, looked directly at me and said, "My deepest fantasy is to watch you fuck many other men while I fuck another woman in the same bed, and to stare into your eyes as you take them into your cunt, your ass and your mouth and let them cum deeply inside you. I'm sorry if this shocks you, but you asked."

I looked into his eyes, dropped my hand onto his cock and gave him a passionate French kiss. I continued to squeeze his cock and said, "Well, darling, maybe your dream will come true... tonight."

He stared back at me with a mixture of joy, fear and skepticism and I just smiled back at him. After a few moments, I said, "Trust me. Let's order dinner."

I was ravenous after today's activities, but I was thirsty too. I remembered Sandy's advice and asked our waiter for another round and we each ordered dinner.

The time flew by as we engaged in small talk. Whenever he asked me about my dream and my day, I just smiled and said, "All in due time, my love." He wanted to know, but I wanted to heighten the mystery and let his mind make up whatever story it wanted to. We would get to the debrief later.

After dinner, we moved to the bar and again I found the most remote booth. I stayed with my pina colodas and Larry ordered another scotch and we started to make out in the booth. His hands started to explore my legs and I spread them just enough to let him confirm that there was an open highway to heaven; but I didn't let him enter paradise... yet.

I asked him to dance with me and he willingly accepted. We did several fast dances together and Larry wasn't the only man who couldn't keep his eyes off me. When a slow dance came along, I put one arm around his neck and pulled him close, while my other hand snaked between us and found his zipper. I pulled it down and reached into his pants, navigating past his boxers until I held his naked cock in my hands. I squeezed and stroked him as we swayed together in the middle of the dance floor.

Larry dropped his hands to my ass and started stroking me. His hands moved down to the naked flesh on the top of my legs and then upward under my dress, lifting the back of it as his hands reached between my cheeks and pulled them apart. He couldn't quite reach my pussy, but I am sure that those nearby had a pretty exciting view.

As 9:00 approached, I started scanning for Penny and she showed up right on time wearing something even more daring than the dress she picked this afternoon. A red bikini that barely held her huge breasts and a wrap-around scarf skirt with lots of fringe framed her short, sensual body. And she was accompanied by three handsome young men. As they walked across the floor, Penny spotted me and broke out into a huge smile.

"Megan," she almost shouted, "How are you? Where have you been? I haven't seen you in years. Who is this beautiful hunk you are dancing with?" She gave me no chance to respond and introduce Larry before she pulled me from Larry and gave me a great big hug and kiss. Then she turned to Larry and said, "I hope you don't mind my cutting in, but I haven't seen Megan in at least 10 years and she looks even more beautiful than I remember. You will let us have a dance together, won't you?" And with that, she pulled me away from him and we started to dance together. We danced a couple fast songs and then a slow one. She pulled me close and whispered, "You never told me what a hunk Larry is. My pussy is tingling with the thought of fucking him. How did dinner go? Is Larry ready for this evening?"

"It turns out that watching me fuck several other men while he fucks you is his biggest fantasy!"

"Did you tell him about me?"

"No, I have told him nothing about today. I wanted to let his mind just make up whatever stories he wants and we will talk about the details tomorrow."

"Well, the fun is about to begin. Here comes Hank to cut in and take you away."

Hank walked up and gently tapped me on the shoulder. "Care to let me dance with a beautiful and ever so sexy woman?" he asked as he pulled me away from Penny and into a slow dance. Over his shoulder, I saw Penny walk over to Larry and sit down with him. I could only imagine what they were saying, but judging from the smile on Larry's face, he was happy to meet her.

I felt Hank pull me towards him and whisper in my ear, "Are you ready for this? Are you sure you want to go through with it?" He pulled back and stared me straight in the eyes. I looked back at him, reached down to his crotch and squeezed his cock and stared directly at him. I could feel him start to harden as I smiled and said, "More than ready. Are you and your buddies ready for a workout?"

He smiled back at me and said, "Penny is moving in." I turned and looked where he was looking and saw Penny and Larry dancing together, her giant boobs pressed hard against his belly. We danced over next to them and Larry smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I blew a kiss back at him and then pulled Hank's head to me and gave him a long deep kiss. I looked back at Larry and smiled, then nodded my head towards Penny. Larry got the clue, looked at Penny and then dropped his head towards her as she looked up at him. Their mouths met and stayed together exploring each other while her hands wrapped themselves around his bum and pulled him hard towards her.

Given the height difference (Larry is 6'3"), his cock wound up pressing into her naked belly and above. Penny noticed that Larry's fly was still at half mast. She reached into his pants and pulled his cock out so that its tip was caught between her boobs, then stayed glued to him as they moved around the dance floor. Hank and I danced back to our booth and I slid in with Hank on the outside. Moments later, Penny and Larry joined us. Penny snuggled up to me and said, "Your husband is hot, Megan. Mind if I fuck him?"

Penny was not one to beat around the bush. Although she shocked me with her brazen sexuality, I found it both amusing and refreshing. I looked at Larry and said, "It's up to him, Penny, but if he screws you, I want Hank."

Penny smiled and replied, "How about all three: Hank, Robbie and George?" Larry's jaw dropped as he heard her. He looked at me with wonder, excitement and trepidation and asked, "Are you seriously thinking about fucking three men?"

"No, I am planning on fucking four men. You are included. It is your fantasy, after all."

"Megan, I don't know what to say. Are you this is the right thing to do?"

"Right, wrong, good or bad, it's what I want to do and I want to do it now. I reached across Penny and pulled Larry's face towards mine and gave him a great big French kiss. Penny dropped her left hand into Larry's crotch and started squeezing his cock and then took his left hand and guided it between her legs and straight into her pussy. She pressed his hand into her and Larry pulled back from kissing me and looked right at Penny who gave him a great big smile.

"For a good time, slip out of the booth and follow Megan and me. Or you can stay here and play with yourself. It's up to you."

With that, she gently pushed him out of the booth. I slide out behind her and took Hank's hand and pulled it around my waist. I stepped up to Larry and pulled him next to me so that I was wrapped by two beautiful men and we headed out of the restaurant. Penny gathered Robin and George who had been waiting patiently at the bar and the six of us headed to the elevator.

No sooner had the doors to the elevator shut than Penny turned and dropped to her knees in front of Larry and unzipped him again. She pulled his cock from his pants and drove it into her mouth, taking its full length down her throat. She started slowly face fucking him while the elevator rose to our floor. The doors opened and a Middle aged couple got a shock, but Penny was nonplussed. She just stood up, grabbed Larry's cock and led him cock-first out of the elevator. She looked at the couple standing flat footed before her and said, "He's in training." She winked at the woman, then waltzed down the hall to our room. I followed with my three soon-to-be fuck buddies and we all piled into the room.

Penny pushed Larry onto the first bed, unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. Then she sat on his cock and turned to me. "What are you waiting for, sweetie? I found you three huge cocks with hunks attached. Put them to work!"

Hank and friends were busy disrobing and in seconds I faced three buff young man and three very substantial cocks. I wondered how to begin this process, but Hank was way ahead of me. He guided me to the other bed and pushed me on my back. He spread my legs and started licking my pussy. Robin and George untied my dress from the back of my neck and pulled it down to expose my breasts. Then Robin started on one breast while George ministered to my other. I was getting caressed by three sexy men and I lay back to enjoy it, but only for a short while. Robin stood beside the bed and pulled my mouth towards his semi-hard cock. Larry was lying on his back as Penny rode him and he looked over just in time to see me swallow Robin's cock.

I flipped onto my knees so I could take Robin deeper and Hank slipped behind me and pushed his cock deep into my cunt. I was getting it from both ends while Larry watched and George just stroked himself. Then George lay down on the bed next to us with his cock pointing straight up. Apparently Hank and Robin had done this before because they both pulled out and Hank guided me onto George's cock. It was thick and long and it filled me up completely. Then Hank moved in behind me and guided his cock into my virgin ass hole. Both of them started fucking me and I fucked them back, all the while staring straight into Larry's eyes and smiling.

"Do you like seeing your fantasy come through, my love? Do you like watching your wife's inner slut come out of hiding?"

Larry pulled himself from under Penny and stood in front of me and offered his cock to my mouth. I put my arms around him and pulled his cock all the way into my throat and held him there as I stroked the bottom of his cock with my tongue.

Hank and George started to step up the pace and I started pounding on Larry's cock and I could feel the explosion coming. I heard George start to moan, then Hank and Larry. They were all going to cum soon. And so was I. We kept pounding faster and faster and George exploded into my pussy just as Hank unloaded deep into my ass. Larry went over the edge moments later and I followed with a huge orgasm, squirting a massive stream from my cunt as Larry dumped his load deep in my throat. And suddenly, I awoke from my intense dream, my bed soaked with my own cum.

The end

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers