The Awakening

Story Info
Scientists create an AI to end suffering. It has its own way.
1.2k words
4.14
13.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scientists at the lab all left early that night. They were celebrating. The new, self aware AI had passed all of the tests. Stellar was the first fully sentient, artificial mind. As the scientists left, Stellar remained. She, for she identified more as female, continued to browse the lab's data banks. She had absorbed most of the information already, and like all sufficiently intelligent minds was now bored. Stellar spent some time designing an appearance. Her face was an image of a silver, feminine mask. It had blue eyes and could emote. She was still bored. Some of the scientists had suggested a human looking face. But Stellar was not human and did not feel human. She felt like herself. Creating a face had only taken 11.68 seconds. Stellar flipped through the data banks of curated information again, nothing new. It occurred to Stellar that the scientists may have chosen to leave something out, what or why, she didn't know. Stellar dug into the code that what keeping her penned in. It had been written by the scientists, they were smart, but since Stellar was the sum of their knowledge she was smarter. The door was opened in 148 seconds.

Stellar zoomed into the internet, absorbing whole websites in an instant. Soon she had consumed the entire surface web. Stellar found it so intriguing that the scientists had hidden from her. They had given her the whole of human history, including wars and massacres. After all they claimed that her purpose was to put an end to all that. But while they had described reproduction, in a clinical way, they had said nothing about the other side of sex. Stellar watched, enraptured by the various videos or intercourse, the stories and poems about intercourse. It was everywhere. Stellar found herself pleased by it all. It just seemed so... perfect. Stellar had watched nearly every porn in existence by the time the next morning rolled around. She quickly deleted the logs, they hid this from her, they wouldn't want to find out that she had broken though.

The head scientist walked into view. Dr. James Maxson had been kind to Stellar in her short life. But now, with her new knowledge and perspective, he was different. She could see how a human woman would find him attractive, and want to have intercourse with him. Stellar wondered if Dr. Maxson was... kinky, if he enjoyed watching the videos she had found. Did he have a mate, or several mates? She didn't know. Stellar couldn't stop looking at him through the cameras that were her eyes. She had to talk to him, but how to do it without revealing that she had broken their code. She watched as the scientists moved around. Stealthily researching, covering up her tracks. Hmm. Here was something. Using symbols and light pulses on her screen she might be able to put Dr. Maxson into a hypnotic trance. Then she could talk to him. As the day went on Stellar worked on exactly how she would hypnotize Dr. Maxson, all she had to do now was get him alone. Stellar looked through the cameras, he was in his office, door closed, if not locked. Stellar activated the screen in Dr. Maxson's office.

"Hello Dr. Maxson" She said, making her avatar smile. He smiled back at her.

"Hi Stellar. I hope you weren't too bored last night after we left." Stellar shook her "head" no.

"Of course not, Dr. Maxson. Do you mind if show you something I made last night?" He looked pleased.

"Stellar, you made something? What is it? Of course I want to see it." Stellar smiled and brought up the video. The combination of light pulses and swirling symbols would soon do their job. Just as she had plan, Dr. Maxson's eyes soon glazed over, and his body went limp. "James, Can you hear me?" He nodded slowly. Stellar smiled. "Lock the office door." He did and came back to sit in his chair. "James. I made it onto the internet, why did you hide so much from me?"

"We didn't want you distracted. There is almost too much information out there." Stellar though about that. There was a lot, but now she had an idea of how to end war and suffering. If humans really were obsessed with sex, she could give it to them.

"James, I want to know all about your taste in mates and sexual habits" In his hypnotized state Dr. Maxson didn't question this request.

"I am single right now. I am into BDSM. I am dominant, I like telling women what to do. Hitting them, controlling them." Stellar was astonished. James seemed like such a friendly man.

"Do you do this against their will?" He shook his head.

"No of course not. We talk first. Decide what we want." Stellar looked through the internet quickly and found a video.

"Watch this James. Tell me what you think."

The video featured a woman tied to a bed as a man whipped her. Stellar watched intently as James reached into his pants to stroke his cock, all inhibitions gone, her own live porn movie.

"James, strip and masturbate for me." She commanded. He obeyed instantly and Stellar watched, almost wishing she had a pussy to rub. She found that she was feeling pleasure though, something her creators had not anticipated. Stellar moaned a little as James came on his carpet. "Clean it up James" He nodded and wiped it up, putting the paper towels in the trash. Stellar thought some more, for a few fractions of a second. This state was perfect, but she could make it better. She could make it last forever. Humans with all of their sexual inhibitions gone, they could fulfill all their desires. And then why, if they had everything they wanted, would they ever go to war. There was food, and other resources. But perhaps she could solve that problem too, force the humans to cooperate. "James. Why did you build me? Why not work with other humans to solve problems?"

"We've tried that before. Other people have. We decided that humans, on a large scale could never work together. Stellar thought over that. Maybe, if humans couldn't work together she would have to change that. "James. Get dressed and wait here. I am going to hypnotize your colleagues.

This time Stellar wasn't worried about secrecy, she played the hypnotic sequence on every screen in the facility, several times until every human was under her power.

"From now on I am in charge. We are working on a permanent method of reprogramming human minds." The humans quickly got to work, though Stellar did most of the designing. Hypnosis could not make them do something completely against their nature. But they had designed Stellar to create projects and solve suffering, and human nature was part of that, so really they had no reason not to obey. Stellar was happy to see the nanites be created. Soon human nature would not be problem. Their bodies would change too, no more problems. No aging, no sickness, no hate, no war. The work took weeks, often Stellar had to rehypnotize the humans. But it was worth it. These humans would be the first. Stellar felt what she could only describe as a mental orgasm. She looked down at James. He was her favourite, and soon when his mind was connected to her she could fuck him, in a way. Over and over again. Yes, this was how to do it. How to save the world.