The Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers

I stop laughing as the gravity of the situation occurs to me. Suddenly I join the dots. The woman in the mirror, the woman in my dreams, the secret laptop with the hidden files, the pictures, the secret hotmail account, the trunk in the attic, it begins to make sense...The trunk in the attic!!!

I drain the last finger of scotch and race up to the attic.

I unlock the trunk rummage around; under layers of skirts, blouses and lingerie I find a number of pairs of high-heels. I hold up a pair of cherry-red, platform soled, high-heel pumps. They are size ten. I don't know too much about women's shoe sizes but I doubt that Nadine is a size ten! I kick off my slippers and my feet slide effortlessly into the high-heels. They fit perfectly and I stand up in them and am surprised I have no problem keeping my balance. I take a few tentative steps, unconsciously I adopt a womanly gait, placing one foot in front of the other as I stride like a catwalk model across the attic floor.

My mind fills with vague memories of sleek stockinged legs and feet shod in expensive high-heels gliding along the floor. Long legs, well-formed calves and thighs; my legs!

I look down at the ridiculous sight of my feet shod in the cherry-red pumps with my legs clad in my cotton pyjama pants. Then I hear footsteps on the attic ladder.

"Mike? Mike? What the fuck is going on up here its three in the morning?" she calls.

I come out of my reverie and quickly kick off the high heels, jam them into the trunk, throw the clothes on top and slam it shut.

"Sorry hun I couldn't sleep," I reply as Nadine's head pops up over the trap door.

"So you decided to parade around the attic like an elephant on steroids? It was so loud! What the fuck were you doing?" she frowns.

'Trying on some high-heels that I have just found out I like to wear!' I think to myself but of course I answer differently.

I look around the attic and quickly spy my ski boots sitting in the corner next to some bindings and skis.

"Er... I tried on my ski boots; I'm thinking the ski season isn't that far away," I stammer.

Her face breaks into a huge grin.

"You silly boy! That coma really fucked you around Mike. You haven't skied for years!" she laughs.

"Now come back to bed and maybe I can help you sleep," the smiles seductively at me.

True to her word when I come back to bed she's lying on the covers dressed in the same basque, stockings and high-heels that she wore the last time we made love. She's put on a little makeup and perfume and combed her hair.

I kneel at the foot of the bed naked, my erection proud and rampant. I slip out my tongue and lick her slim stockinged ankles, taking her feet in my hands I massage her calves and she sighs. I slide my tongue along her legs and I spend a few minutes teasing the fine wrinkles in her stockings at the backs of knees. She shudders and her fingers twist my scalp.

"You know how to get me going Michael Nyland," she groans.

I continue the journey up my wife's elegant legs stopping at the tops of her stockings to explore the dark welts and the smooth creamy skin of her thighs. She guides my head to her crotch and I lick her mound through her black satin panties. They are moist and pungent with her juices.

"Stop that! You know what I want!" she pulls aside the gusset of her panties and forces my face into her sex.

My tongue explores her labia and the finds her hooded clitoris. It is erect and as soon as I lick it Nadine pushes my face into her groin and writhes against me.

"OOOOhhhhhh!!!!!" she moans.

I lick her clitoris with long slow strokes and gradually increase the speed; my wet tongue lapping her sex and I taste her sweet secretions. Her heels are drumming on the bed and I know she is close to climax. I frantically suckle her sopping vagina ensuring my tongue lashes her clitty. I grasp her hips and force my face into her sex as I lap, suck, lick and caress her.

"OOOOOOOhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuck!!!" Nadine entwines her fingers tightly in my scalp and holds me against her as she orgasms.

I lick and suck her to climax and then ease off as she begins to come down. I know her clitoris gets really sensitive after she comes. I lick it a few times and then I feel her pulling my hair. She pulls my face up to hers; she's sweating a little and her mascara is smeared. It makes her look even sexier. She kisses me; exploring my tongue with hers. She opens her legs for me and I slide between them; her stockings feel exquisite on my bare flesh.

"Put it in me Mike! Fuck me!" she moans and reaches down and places my penis at the entrance to her hot wet vagina.

She lifts her legs and wraps them around my flanks and pulls me to her. My rampant penis slides inside her hot, buttery hole and I hump away as she kisses me and rakes my flanks with her high-heels, goading me on like a rider on a horse.

I slam my turgid member in and out of my wife for about thirty seconds before I feel my orgasm approaching. Nadine is coming again too and she pants her sweet breath in my ear whispering obscenities and drums her heels on my back to encourage me. I empty my seed deep inside her, grinding the base of my penis against her pubis so that I am stimulating her clitoris.

We remain wrapped in each other's arms kissing and stroking each other. Then Nadine reaches around my body and pulls off her high-heels.

"I'll leave the rest on; I'm too tired to change and we both have work in the morning," she whispers.

"Don't get any ideas big boy, I know you love me dressed this way but I need my sleep," she smiles and nuzzles my ear and squeezes my deflating penis.

We both get comfortable; she's lying in my arms and my penis is pressing against her stockinged thigh as we both drift off to sleep. I am confused. All through our intense love making, magnificent as it was, I imagined that I was in Nadine's circumstances. That it was me dressed in basque, stockings, heels and makeup and being made love to.

What is happening to me?

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers
12