The Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finished Sam moved up to kiss me and motioned for me to take Kyle's cock in my hands as he did. Sam asked Kyle if he had brought a condom and if he had, did he want to fuck me. This was another one of those awkward moments for me. I had never used a condom before let alone heard one discussed in the open. It was slightly embarrassing to me, but I admired Sam for the easy way he talked about it. Kyle admitted that he had not brought a condom, having no idea that Sam and I would turn out to be a real couple. He stated that he very much enjoyed watching and the participation that he had enjoyed had been more than he could ask for. The three of us continued to lay in bed and chat for a bit until Kyle took his leave. As he left, we agreed that we would like to meet again. Sam and Kyle shook hands and then Kyle and I. It seemed silly to shake hands with the man that had been licking my pussy 20 minutes before so I moved in to give him a hug.

After Kyle dressed and left, Sam and I took advantage of the lust that had built up from this very original experience. Sam laid me on my back and fucked me until I screamed. He slid his cock in and out of my pussy, sucking on my nipples very hard, just the way I liked it and rubbing my clit until I came over and over again. Then he rolled over and I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it until he couldn't stand it anymore and had to enter my pussy one last time so he could explode.

As we prepared to leave the room and return to the car, Sam and I discussed the amazing afternoon we had shared. I asked Sam if he had enjoyed the day as much as he had in his fantasies and Sam replied he had enjoyed it more. I admitted that I had been scared to death; but that I had enjoyed being the center of attention of both men at the same time and that I looked forward to having that opportunity again. Sam stated he was still amazed at the fact that I could continue to cum over and over again and that we still had not seemed to locate the exhaustion point for me. Sam suggested that maybe having a third person, like Kyle, could help us find my limit. I agreed. This time, I stated, I would very much like the opportunity to fuck the other man as well. Sam agreed that was definitely the goal for our next adventure.

12