The Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come over here Matt." Jen said. Not removing her hand from Jack's dick.

Matt stood up and slipped his feet from his pants that were down around his ankles. He wanted this to last, but he was starting to get a little worried about the fact that they were in a store fitting room. He was a little afraid that somebody would come and check on them. As he reached Jen, she reached out and grabbed his dick as well. She pulled him over in front of Jo, and pushed Jack around a little so that she was in the middle jacking both of them off toward Jo. Jo looked up and he could see nothing but pure lust in her face. He didn't say anything though, leaving Jen to run the show.

Jen looked down at Jo. "What do you think? Want to have a blow job race? See who can make their dick cum first?"

"Whatever you want, Mistress." was all Jo said, but her face belied her desire to attack a cock, any cock, as soon as possible.

"Okay. Jack move over a little more. Jo kneel down and suck Matt's cock." Jen positioned Jack just to the side of Jo and Matt moved forward and Jo immediately kneeled and took his dick into her mouth. She was ravenous and he moaned at the contact. She immediately ran her tongue around the head and then ran her mouth over the entire thing and slurped back out to the tip.

Matt stared as Jo started his blowjob, but he was also amazed as he saw Jen kneel in front of Jack and, after looking at his dick closely, looked up at Matt as she took it in her mouth. He saw Jack jerk and moan as she did so. Matt did as well. He was getting a fantastic blowjob from Jo, but couldn't take his eyes off Jen giving a blowjob to Jack. He knew she was getting very good at blowjobs and he was shocked to see her sucking another man's dick. But he was also very turned on by this blowjob swapping thing. By now Jo was running her tongue down the underside of his dick, and slobbering all over his balls. She licked and sucked on his balls and then ran her tongue back up the underside, making sure to go slowly on the most sensitive part just under the head, and then sucked it back into her heavenly mouth.

Jen kept looking at Matt. She took her mouth off Jack's dick, which was hard and soaked with her saliva. "So, honey, how's your blowjob? Do you like getting one from my slave slut while I give head to a stranger?" She saw him groan and knew he couldn't hold off for long. She grinned and then renewed her attack on Jack.

Jo was desperate to cum herself and began rubbing her clit while she sucked Matt's dick. She wanted to fuck something, right now, but couldn't.

Suddenly Jack started moaning and although he wasn't vocal, it was obvious that he was going to cum.

Jen yanked Jack's dick out and said to Jo, "Take your mouth off Matt's dick and suck the cum out of this one." And she pointed Jack's dick at Jo. Jo barely managed to turn before Jack's dick erupted. She got the first shot across her cheek, but she got her mouth over the head to get the rest of his cum. "Swallow Jack's cum, baby." Jen said as she rubbed Jo's back and reached down to twist the butt plug. Jo groaned and kept swallowing until Jack had been milked dry. Matt watched it all wide-eyed, his own dick almost ready to spew all over Jo.

When Jo was finished and Jack backed off, Jen looked at him and said. "Okay, Jack, you're dismissed." She sounded like a school principal dismissing an unruly student.

"Yes, maam." Jack said. He pulled up his pants, buckled them, and quickly disappeared out the door.

Jen looked back at Jo and Matt. Jo had been paying attention to the interaction between her and Jack and was just now getting back to Matt's dick. Jen walked behind Matt, and started rubbing his ass, talking to both he and Jo.

"Fill that slut's belly with your fucking cum. Come on, baby. You can spew as well as any of the guys I've seen on that DVD." She continued as she reached down and started fondling his balls. "You just watched me blow a stranger until he was ready to cum and then I put it in this beautiful little slut's mouth to swallow. Now, she wants to add yours to her stomach. Jo, take it all, but don't swallow everything. Just hold it in your mouth 'cause I want to taste it, too. C'mon honey, do it now!" And she reached down between Matt's legs and started teasing his anus. That put him over the edge.

Matt had been holding it back for so long that the release was wonderful. He could feel Jo running her tongue around the head and sucking on the tip. His wife was playing with his balls, and he had been ready to cum for 15 minutes. He finally said "Oh, fuck, here it cums, baby!" and he started jerking and jerking into Jo's mouth.

Jo was trying not to swallow, but had to swallow the first couple of spurts because it just kept coming. Matt had built up more than she could handle. Finally, he finished and he slowly pulled his dick back. Jo kept her mouth full of a couple of spurts worth.

"That was great, Jo." Jen said. "Now come up here and give me some of my husband's delicious cum."

Matt watched intently as Jo stood up slowly, her legs a little shaky, and stood in front of Jen. Jen leaned forward and kissed her, opening her mouth for the cum swapping. Jo and Jen both groaned and starting kissing each other hard, swapping what cum was left. Matt thought he might get hard again watching this.

Jen backed off. "Wow, that was great." She turned to Matt. "Honey, your cum tastes fantastic from Jo's mouth. But now I'm horny and my slave and I both need to cum." She got a thankful look from Jo and a questioning one from Matt. "Jo, get on all fours. Honey, you get behind the cum slut here and eat her to an orgasm. I want my little bitch here to eat me to one."

Jen lay on the floor, pulled up her skirt showing that she had not been wearing panties, and Jo immediately buried her face in Jen's cunt. Jen threw her head back and moaned. "Oh, fuck yeah. That's what I need. My little oral slut needs to make Mistress cum hard. Do it, baby. Fuck me, suck me, and make me cum on your face."

Matt got behind Jo and looked at his target. With her head down, her beautiful little ass stared up at him with a butt plug in it and her soaking pussy lips on display. He ran his fingers over the butt plug and pulled it out. Her ass gaped a little before closing. He ran his hand over her gash and realized that he was getting hard again. He sank two fingers into her dripping cunt to get them very wet. Then he ran them around her ass to get her asshole wet. He was going to fuck her ass again, so he got behind Jo and started feeding his cock into her. She moaned into Jen's pussy, but didn't relent. He got it all the way in and started pumping slowly, enjoying the tightness.

Jen loved what Jo was doing. Jo was attacking her pussy and ass. She would shove her tongue into her pussy hole, fucking her with it, and then lick up over her clit, which made Jen jerk a little each time it happened. Then Jo would go to her ass, lick around it, try to push her tongue into it, and start over again on her pussy. God, she was dripping and needed to cum badly. Finally, she just grabbed Jo's head and used it once again as a masturbation tool. She just forced Jo's head into her pussy and ground it against her clit, completely covering Jo's face in juices. She could feel Jo's head moving like she was being fucked. She figured Matt must have gotten hard again and was fucking Jo, but she didn't care about anything but her own orgasm at that moment. After a few minutes, Jen finally came. It was a fantastic release and she held Jo's head as still as she could with Jo's tongue on her clit while she jerked and released her female cum. Her clit was extremely sensitive and whenever Matt would pound forward, Jo's head would move a little and that little movement was exquisite torture to Jen. It made her orgasm so much better to be dragged out like that. She finally relaxed and released Jo's head.

Jo was so glad when Jen finished cumming, because she had been unable to fully concentrate on the ass-pounding that Matt was giving her. She reached up between her legs and started mashing her clit, knowing that she was close to orgasm. She loved being controlled and was so worked up that it only took a couple of rubs and she was cumming like crazy. She tried to be quiet since they were in a dressing room, but still moaned loudly as she came. Matt could feel her cum, obviously, because he let up when she started jerking. It was a great release and her legs were shaking from all the bending, kneeling, and fucking.

Matt could see Jen relax and then feel Jo get off quickly after. He was staring directly at his wife's soaked, gaping cunt as he felt Jo get off. He looked down and watched his dick going in and out of her ass and could see and feel her muscles contract on his dick. He pumped a couple more times and then held her by the hips very still as he pumped her ass full of his cum.

"Okay" Jen finally said, starting to get up. "I think we should get dressed and get something to eat. I really worked up an appetite with that!"

Everyone smiled and got dressed. They had to wipe each other down, too, with all the cum and juices that were spread around. They left the bras there. When they were leaving, Matt and Jo got a surprise. As they walked out, they went past the saleswoman in that area.

"Thanks." Jen said to her as she passed. She shook the young woman's hand and pressed what looked like a $20 bill into it. "Your little boy toy was nice, too."

Matt and Jo shared a surprised smile as they left the area.

Coming next: Chapter 7: Jen goes wild!

12