The Awakening Ch. 09

Story Info
A couple explores the boundaries of their sexuality.
6.4k words
4.59
27.1k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers

Chapter 9. Jen's Party

It was a couple of weeks after Matt and Jen had been trolling and ended up with Jerry and Bonnie. Jen had dominated them, fucked Jerry in the ass, and led the four of them and Jo on a sweaty romp in a hotel room. Jen was really starting to get into dominating people. I had to wonder where it was going. I was about to find out.

It was Friday night and Matt had just finished cutting the grass and was sitting enjoying a drink when Jen came home. She came right up to Matt and wormed her way onto his lap.

"Honey, I have a surprise. I hope it's a good one."

Matt thought that he couldn't be more surprised after the last episode. "Okay. What's going on."

"Well, you know that adult store downtown that sells all the toys and outfits?"

"Yeah." That got his attention.

"Well, I signed up to host a small party for women to see the products and possibly purchase them."

"Oh. Okay. When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! That soon? Don't they have any training or something that you have to go through?"

"Matt, honey. This is the local smut shop. They don't care as long as I sell some things and make them some money. I was so interested that I put together a questionnaire on line so that the women could fill them out. I used one that I found on the internet that was already pretty much prepared and added some personality questions. Once I had 4 applications that I liked, the store was happy to let me host the party."

Matt stared at Jen. "Jesus, Jen. You are right. You are more and more surprising every day."

She reached up and put her hands on either side of his face and stared directly into his eyes. "Honey. You'd tell me if my desire to increase my domination over other people was bothering you, right? I love you. You're my husband and I don't want this to come between us... but... I have something in me that can't get enough of and this is my outlet. Do you trust me? Are you okay with this?"

Matt stared back and then kissed her lightly on the mouth. "Jen, I love you and trust you. It's okay if you want to host the party."

Jen grinned and gave him a big wet kiss. "Okay, but that's not all of the surprise. The rest of the surprise will come tomorrow at the end of the party. I want you there with me."

"Wait. You want me there? Isn't this going to be just for women?"

"Nope. I have some rather interesting plans for this group."

Matt ran his hands up over his wife's tits. "Okay. I think I can handle that."

Jen laughed and pushed his hand away. "Not right now. You need to save your strength."

"What?"

Jen just laughed. "It's part of the surprise."

Matt smiled as she got up and walked out of the room. The way things had been going lately, he was not going to mind the surprise at all.

On Saturday, Jen went and picked up her "sales packet" from the adult store. It consisted of two small suitcases. She got everything ready by 1pm for the 2pm party.

Matt just sat and watched.

At about 1:30, Jo, Jerry, and Bonnie all arrived together. They were immediately sent upstairs by Jen to "get ready". Matt was wondering about that when they all came back downstairs wearing the same exact thing. They were all in white oxford shirts, short plaid skirts and barefoot. It was supposed to be the schoolgirl look. Jen called them over.

"Face me and lift your skirts" They did. Matt noticed that they were all completely hairless. Jen ran her hands over all three crotches, spending a little extra time on Jerry's balls and then announced that they were all waxed to perfection and ready for the party. She told them that they were to serve drinks and let the guests feel them up. Matt laughed to himself. Jen then sent them into the kitchen and told them to wait there.

The guests arrived between 2 and 2:15. The first to arrive was a woman who Matt thought might be Filipino. Her name was Elaine. She was about 5'5", slender, black hair, brown eyes, and skin that was almost caramel in color. When she smiled, her bright white teeth and dancing eyes made her face light up. She was in a denim skirt and a t-shirt, her bra visible under it. The other three arrived almost simultaneously. There was Kimiko, who looked Japanese. She was a tiny 5'2" woman, but had excellent curves. Nice breasts, good hips, and lips that looked like they were made for... well, Matt was imagining her on her knees showing how she could use them on his manhood. She was in a loose knee length skirt and nice white blouse. The third woman was named Patty and looked more like she was dressed for an evening at a club than an afternoon party. She was blonde and pretty, but had overdone the make-up. She was of the voluptuous body-style, and had packed it into clothes that were a little too small. In any case, everything was very tight. Her breasts were spilling over her bra and pushed together to create some generous cleavage in her v-neck blouse. Her skirt was very tight and short. The last woman, named Christine, was a goddess to Matt. He had always had a thing for redheads and she was the quintessential one. She was probably 5'9", red hair, pale skin, the hint of freckles across her nose and a bright smile. She was gorgeous and her body complemented that. She had what looked to be small, firm breasts, a narrow waist, and nice hips with a butt that wasn't quite visible in her skirt. She was dressed in a loose peasant skirt and a blouse. He started getting hard just thinking about all this female flesh.

Jen led them to the couch and loveseat in the family room. Two sat on the couch and two on the loveseat. Once they were all seated, Jen introduced herself and Matt. Then she turned to them and discussed the questionnaire that they had completed. She went over what items they had expressed an interest in and how she was going to do the display. While she was doing this, Matt noticed them glancing at him every so often as he stood by the kitchen. He could imagine what they were thinking. Was her husband really going to be there the whole time? He hoped so. He was still trying to figure out Jen's surprise when he heard her ask them if they needed some refreshments.

Jen turned toward the kitchen. "Now I'll introduce you to my staff for today's gathering. I have three slaves who will wait on you and meet your every need." She paused and Matt watched their eyes widen as what she said soaked in. "Bonnie, Jerry, and Jo come in here please."

The three came in. The women were staring at the three, and all were probably wondering about the inclusion of a man in the same sort of schoolgirl clothes as the other two. They were all three wearing a short-sleeve oxford shirt and tartan skirt. The skirts on all three were only about 3 inches below their crotches and the two women had left four buttons undone so that their shirts were open to the middle of their chest. He saw the guests slowly grin at the display. When they were all lined up next to Jen, she introduced them.

"This is Bonnie." She reached and lifted her skirt. "She has the prettiest pussy and as you can see has been waxed for this party." The four women stared and didn't say a word. She moved to Jo. "This is Joanna. Jo for short." She grabbed Jo by the arm and spun her around, her skirt displaying some of her charms. She lifted the back of it and slapped her on the ass. "She has the most delectable little ass." She moved to Jerry. "And this is Jerry." Jen lifted his skirt and lightly batted his dick. "He has a very nice dick and like both the women has been completely waxed." She lifted up his dick. "His balls feel amazing when they are waxed so smooth. I invite all of you to feel and touch my slaves during the meeting. You can use your hands, but no oral stimulation." She turned to them. "Now they will come take your drink orders."

The three slaves moved around getting drink orders. Jo went to Matt and got his while Bonnie and Jerry went to the guests. Neither was touched during this first round. They retrieved the drinks and had evidently been coached by Jen on how to serve them. As they served each drink they stepped in front of the individual who they were serving and made sure that their ass was facing the others. They then bent over from the waist, providing an excellent view of their backsides and possibly more. While they were being served drinks, Jen started her spiel. She discussed all the available toys and gear. She went thru butt plugs and dildos, strap on rigs and gels, finally ending up with gags and bondage items. During this time the drinks were flowing generously. By the start of the third round, Jen was just finishing with the strap on items and the guests started taking advantage of the servers. I saw Elaine reach up and cup Jerry's balls. He stood still and she felt them and then all around his crotch. She murmured a quiet "Mmmm, really smooth." He went back to serving while I also noticed that Kimiko got a good feel of Bonnie's ass and pussy as she bent over to serve Christine. She almost hesitated when her hand was halfway there, but then decided she had to feel it and went ahead and did it. It was a quick one and she glanced around a little furtively to see who caught it, but in this small setting almost everyone did. She blushed slightly when she made eye contact with Matt.

Jen was moving rather too quickly for Matt. He was hoping that she would ask them to try out the toys or something. He was still not sure what his surprise was going to be. Maybe it was just going to be another romp with Bonnie, Jerry, and Jo.

Finally, Jen finished and was describing how to fill out the order sheets and discussing if they wanted to order anything. It had taken about an hour to go over everything.

Jen picked up a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom. She licked the suction cup and stuck it to the coffee table. "I think maybe a demonstration of a couple of items may be in order. Jo, come over here." Jo scampered over to Jen obediently and Jen continued. "Are you wet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now mount that cock facing away from the guests." She turned toward them. "This is our standard suction cup cock. It can be attached to anything with a smooth surface. I've seen them used on coffee tables like this, on glass like a sliding patio door, or even in the bathtub. This one is our seven inch model and is the most popular. While some women like larger dicks, this one is easy to use and for some, like Kimiko here, is probably a good, comfortable size limit."

During the description, Jo had been sliding down slowly and getting the dildo wet. Kimiko blushed at the sound of her name in the description.

Jen approached Jo. Jo was bent over a little as she squatted over the dildo. Jen ran her hand over Jo's ass. "Isn't that the most delicious little ass and cunt you've seen?" She gave Jo's ass a smack and Jo moaned. The other ladies just stared.

Finally, Jo started moving up and down on the dildo and moaning while she did so. All four women had their eyes glued to Jo's action. Jo looked up at Matt standing over on the other side. She smiled and blew him a kiss.

While Jo continued to fuck herself, Jen went to the next step. "Now ladies, sometimes you need more than just a simple dildo to get you off. Jo loves ass play as well. She loves butt plugs, dildos, and even real dicks in her pretty little ass." She picked up a medium size butt plug. "Now we will insert this one into her ass. Any volunteers?" The four women stared back at her. "Okay, Christine, please come over here." Christine looked at her. "C'mon. Let's give these other women a demonstration." Christine slowly stood up and stood next to Jen. Jen handed her the butt plug. "Now hold this while I get the lube." Christine took it in her hand and waited. Jo continued to slowly fuck herself. Christine seemed to relax a little, maybe thinking that Jen was just asking for her to hold it while she got it ready. But Jen had other ideas. She pulled out the lube and held it up in front of Christine. "I'll squeeze some out and you put it on the plug." Christine looked at her and Jen stared directly at her and nodded. Christine finally relented and raised her left hand, holding the plug in her right. Jen squeezed a little onto her fingers and Christine started coating the plug. Jen turned to the others and continued to discuss it like she was teaching math. "You only need to coat the plug well. In some cases, you'll want to coat the asshole as well, like this." Jen bent over Jo and dribbled some lube just above her asshole. Everyone watched raptly. She took her index and middle fingers and started massaging around Jo's asshole. Jo raised her head and moaned. Jen then ran her index finger into Jo's hole. "Start lightly with one finger until you get used to it and then move to two. Jo has done this many times so we can go right to two fingers." Jen then added her middle finger and starting fucking Jo's ass with both fingers. Jo moaned again and a light sheen of sweat was breaking out on her body. Jen pulled her fingers out and turned to Christine. "Okay. Put the plug in."

"What?" Christine's mouth gaped.

"It's all right. Jo has done this many times. Just go slow at first until it opens up around the larger middle section and then that pretty little ass will suck the rest in. Go ahead."

Christine was still hesitant so Jen put her hand over Christine's and slowly led it to Jo's ass. "Here let me help you." Christine let her do it and the other three women leaned forward to get a close-up view. Jen led her hand until the plug was close. "Okay, Jo, here it comes, so stop fucking yourself." Jo stopped moving. Finally, the end of the plug had reached its destination and Jen continued to lead Christine's hand. Christine let her. Together they slowly pushed the plug into Jo's ass, the little brown hole opening to accept the plastic intruder. Jen kept pushing it until the fat part was just easing past the opening and it started to seat itself. She immediately released Christine's hand. Christine stared at her hand and the plug. Christine jerked her hand away when her fingers touched Jo's skin like it burned her, but she didn't stop staring. The plug finished seating and the flat bottom was up against Jo's ass. She moaned again.

"There." Jen said matter-of-factly. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Christine looked over at her and shook her head no very slowly. Kimiko giggled. Jo was continuing to moan.

Jo looked up at Jen with a pleading look and Jen knew exactly what she wanted. "Jo, you may cum."

She did. Jo pumped hard on the dildo a couple more times and then shouted out her orgasm. "Oh, fuck, cummmmminnnnngggg!" She jerked and rocked until she was exhausted by it. Jen helped her stand up because she had been fucking herself in that position for a while, but didn't remove the butt plug.

"So, ladies, what do you think? Does anyone want to try out or test any of the products right now?" She looked around the room, starting with Elaine.

Elaine looked over at the other slaves. "No, thanks."

Kimiko just shook her head.

Patty licked her lips, but declined.

"Okay. That's fine. You can always try later. Now let's get to the interesting part of the party." Jen stood, picked up a riding crop, and slapped it against her palm. She called the three slaves together. "Jerry and Bonnie, assume the position!" They took up the "position" as Jen had established where you kneel and put your head on the floor with your ass in the air and facing the guests. They did so and Bonnie's wet pussy was visible as well as Jerry's balls and partially hard cock. "Jo, come stand on my left."

Jen stood in front of the four women. "Ladies, there is one other thing that I wanted to discuss. The four of you all have something in common and we are going to act on it right now. When you filled out your forms and completed the survey, all of you revealed that you harbor the desire to see how it feels to be dominated." She turned to Christine. "Christine. Come up here and stand next to me." Christine looked at the others and then hesitantly went to Jen. "Turn and face the others." She did. So did Jen. "Now you others pay attention to this." She turned to Christine. "All of you are going to be my subs. You are going to do exactly what I say or you get the crop. Christine, I want you to remove your blouse right now."

Christine stared at Jen, looked down at the riding crop that she was slowly tapping against her palm and she realized what non-compliance meant. Still, she didn't move. Jen suddenly took the riding crop and smacked her on the ass. She yelped and flinched and started to say something, but Jen grabbed her by the jaw and stared into her eyes. "Don't speak unless I ask you a question!" She stared Christine down until the woman actually relented and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Matt just knew that this must be his surprise. Jen knew that he loved redheads.

When she took off the blouse, Christine hung her head. She was blushing a bright crimson and she handed the blouse to Jen. Jen took it and handed it to Jo, who was standing right next to her. Christine was wearing a nice white bra and her upper body was amazing. She had some freckles across her back and upper chest over the top of her tits. Matt couldn't see her tits yet, but he was already drooling. Her back and stomach showed that she exercised a lot and had very little fat on her body.

Jen continued. "Hold your head up, Christine. You are my slave for now, but you are a proud and beautiful woman. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You have given me control for now and I have asked you to undress. You have no choice and you wouldn't do it if your Mistress did not tell you to. Now remove the bra, too."

Christine complied immediately. Her tits were beautiful. They were probably only B cups, but on her athletic looking frame they looked delicious. Her areola and nipples were bright pink. The freckles ended just above where her bra had ended and the skin was pale, almost luminescent. The best part was that her nipples were hard and extended almost a half inch from her tits. They looked like they were begging to be sucked... and that's what Jen did suddenly. She leaned over and gave a quick suck on one. Christine jumped at the sudden contact and a little squeal came from her.

Matt could also see the other three react. They all were startled as well. He could see that Elaine was starting to lightly move her thighs back and forth.

"Yum. Those are some of the most delicious looking nipples and I just couldn't resist. Now, Christine, I have a very important question for you. Are you wet?"

Christine stared at her. "I... um... I... um... I'm not sure."

Jen stared for a second. "Christine, each time you address me you will use ma'am or Mistress, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Are you sure that you don't know if you are wet?"

Christine looked at Jen and then at the ground. "I don't know, Mistress."

Jen smiled and patted Christine on the butt. "Now, don't be embarrassed, I'm getting wet, I bet Jo and Bonnie are wet, I bet Matt is hard, and you can see Jerry getting hard." All the women looked over at Bonnie and Jerry for a moment. She turned to the three on the couch. "And I bet all three of you are wet as well, right?"

There was hesitation and they all looked around at the others. Jen waited for a second and then said. "Nobody wants to answer me? You sure." She waited a couple more seconds. "Okay, then we'll do it another way. All three of you spread your legs right now. Jo, please check all these women to see if they are wet."

Elaine squirmed, Kimiko let out a light gasp, and Patty just stared at Jen. "Well, ladies, lean back and open your legs so that Jo can tell if you are wet. Now!" She slammed the riding crop down on the coffee table and they all jumped at the loud smack. And then they did it. All three sat back and opened their legs. "Jo, check 'em out." Jen turned to Christine. "I'll be checking on you, my ginger haired beauty, just as soon as Jo is done."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers
12