The Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo walked over to Elaine and she looked at Jo with a little trepidation. Jo leaned over and put her hand under Elaine's skirt. Her denim skirt had not been short enough to reveal her crotch, but when Jo put her hand under it, Elaine moaned. Jo grinned and turned to Jen. "Mistress, this slut is not wearing panties and she's very wet."

"I thought as much. Now Kimiko."

Jo stepped between Kimiko's legs and Kimiko blushed. When Jo reached done between her legs, Kimiko trembled, appearing to want to close her legs, but struggled with herself and held them open. Jo checked. "Mistress, Kimiko is wearing panties and they are very damp, almost wet."

"Thank you, Jo. Now Patty."

Jo stepped to the final woman and did the same. Patty closed her eyes and moaned when Jo's hand made contact with her crotch. "Mistress, Patty is very wet."

Jen turned to Christine who was standing there, staring at the others, naked from the waist up and awaiting her 'test'. Jen turned to her. "Christine, drop your skirt to the floor." Christine stared at her until she moved to raise the riding crop. Then she pushed the skirt easily to the floor as it had an elastic waist band. She was wearing a very tiny thong. It barely covered her pussy at all. And there was no sign of hair. Jen put her hand down between Christine's legs by starting at her stomach and slowly feeling her way down over the small panties to her crotch. "Oh, sweetie, you are soaking." Christine looked at the floor.

Jen turned back to the others. "Now, let's see what kind of shave patterns we have here." Jen raised her dress and pointed to her bare pussy. "As you can see, I leave just a small arrow pointing down at my pussy. You all know that Bonnie is waxed. Jo, show them your pussy. You can see that Jo has been completely waxed, too." She turned to Christine. "Christine, show us your pussy so that we can see if you have it all shaved off for that pretty little thong." Christine hesitated, but pulled down her thong. She was completely bare. "Nice! Okay, ladies, you other three, let's see what kind of pussy hair you have."

The three looked at each other briefly, but the mood and the aroma in the room was pure sex, they had been drinking, and Jen was starting to assert herself. Elaine finally stood up and raised her skirt. They already knew she had no panties on. When she revealed it, she had shaved to leave just a small vertical piece of hair just above her pussy.

"Very nice, Elaine." Jen looked to Kimiko as Elaine sat back down, covering her crotch.

Kimiko stood up and very slowly raised her skirt. When she got it high enough to see her crotch she looked around hesitantly until Jen spoke. "Oh, for god's sake, Kimiko, we are all showing our pussies here. Pull those panties down or you get the crop." Kimiko stared at her and then raised her skirt enough to reach her small pink bikini panties and pull them down to show us. She was shaved into an arrowhead very similar to Jen.

"Thank you, Kimiko. You may sit down. Patty?"

Patty stood and immediately pulled up her skirt and pulled down a green thong and displayed her pussy. She, too, was completely bare. "Just had it waxed." She blushed a little when she said that, but didn't cover up.

"Thanks, Patty. Christine, you may sit." Jen moved on. "Now, I have a situation here at home that I need to take care of." She looked over at Matt and Matt froze. He thought he knew where this was going. "My husband only trims his pubic hair. He shaved once and it was hard for him to keep up with the shaving enough so that it didn't itch him like crazy." She turned toward Matt. "Honey, come over here and let me show them what we have to work with."

Matt slowly advanced, not sure where this was leading.

Jen grabbed his arm. "Thanks, hon. Now show the ladies your dick."

Matt looked at her. He knew she said she had a good surprise, so he went along with it. He unbuckled his belt and in one push, shoved his jeans and boxers down to his knees. His still semi-erect cock sprang into view. Everyone stared at his pubic hair. It was trimmed very short, but not shaved anywhere.

Jen grabbed his dick. "Yum! This is a fine dick, ladies. He knows how to use it, too."

Matt saw all the ladies staring at his dick and he smiled. Elaine even sensuously licked her lips.

"Take off all your clothes, hon." Jen turned to the ladies. "How would you ladies like to help shave him?" They all nodded and murmured in the affirmative. "Good. There are three rules to shaving my husband. First, you have to also be naked. Second, whenever he is in danger of going soft, you have to suck it a couple of times to keep it hard. It's easier to shave that way. Finally, you will become a member of his slave shave club and have to do this regularly." Jen turned to Matt. "Lay down on the coffee table, hon." She turned to Jo. "Jo, get the supplies that I had you put together." Jo left the room.

Matt lay down on the coffee table, his dick and balls on prominent display in front of the four strangers, his feet on the floor. They were all staring at it openly. When Jo came back she had a bowl of water and a bag. She put the bowl down and brought out a large towel, a can of shaving cream, a razor, and a washcloth. She leaned toward Matt and Matt understood that the towel was to go under him so he rose up so that she could put it down. He wondered if this was his "good" surprise. He was very excited about the opportunity to be shaved by these women, but was hoping for more.

Jen took over again. "Okay, ladies, anyone who wants to shave... strip!"

Christine was already almost naked so she immediately removed the tiny thong. The others were naked in no time. Matt marveled at the smorgasbord in front of him. Elaine was a slender tight little Filipino package. Her caramel colored little tits had great nipples, her pussy was mostly shaved and wet, and her ass was delectable. Kimiko was a Japanese dream. She was shorter and had more curves. Her tits were probably C-cups and sat up nicely on her chest. Her pussy looked tiny, but her ass looked nice and curvy. Her pussy hair was that same blue-black as the hair on her head. Patty was more voluptuous. When she was undressed, Matt could see that she didn't have as much extra weight as he thought. She was just wearing tight, slutty clothes. Her tits were big, probably 'D' cups. Her hips were a little wider than the others, but her waist was still fairly small, which gave her a very curvy figure due to the difference between her bust line, waist, and hips. And of course, he already loved the look of Christine. He loved redheads.

Jen then told Jo to get Matt ready. She wet the washcloth in the bowl and wet his crotch. He loved the attention now. There were several new naked women in the room and Jo was rubbing his crotch. His erection was standing straight up towards his stomach. His only trepidation was having these strange women handling a razor around his crotch.

Jen looked at the four newbees and asked Jerry and Bonnie to kneel to one side of me. She then looked at Elaine. "Elaine, you go first. I want you to do the part over the top of his dick."

Elaine leaned over, grabbed the shaving cream can and put some on the hair across the top of Matt's dick. She then took the razor and very carefully shaved all across the top of Matt's dick. She held his dick in her small hand and Matt had to control his desire to thrust up into her hand while she shaved. She was done in no time and sat back. Jen looked at Kimiko.

"Kimiko, you do the right hand side from where Elaine finished down the right hand side."

Kimiko took the shaving cream and started applying it as Elaine had done and Matt was getting a little relaxed so his erection started waning. Jen was watching closely. "Kimiko, his dick is softening. Give it a couple of sucks and keep it hard."

Kimiko blushed a little, but complied immediately. She pointed Matt's dick straight up and licked once around the head before taking about 4 inches into her mouth and bobbing up and down a couple of times. Matt's dick was instantly hard again, so Kimiko finished her task and handed the razor to the woman next to her, Patty.

Patty looked up at Jen and got her directions.. "Left hand side."

Patty went after it with gusto. She quickly moved into position and started shaving. She was done in no time. Now it was down to Christine and his balls.

Christine retrieved the razor from Patty and moved between his legs. She applied the shaving cream gently and lovingly, seemingly enthralled with shaving his balls. She slowly shaved what little hair was on his balls, pushing them around to get the skin tighter where she was shaving. She even pushed his legs up to make sure she got under them. When she was done, Jo moved in and wiped Matt's crotch clean. It appeared that they were done, but not according to Jen.

"Okay, ladies. Now we come to slave shave club. Matt hates to shave his crotch and hates that it will get itchy soon. I want him to stay shaved. What this means is that you will keep him shaved from now on. You four, along with Jo and Bonnie, have just become my slave shave club. I will set up a schedule and every Wednesday and Saturday morning one of you will come over and shave Matt's dick. Understood? Elaine?" Elaine nodded meekly. "Kimiko?" Kimiko grinned, nodded, and blushed again. "Patty?" Patty nodded her approval enthusiastically. "Christine?" Christine didn't say anything for a moment. Jen smacked the outside of her thigh with the riding crop.

"Yes, Mistress, I will shave him." Christine replied weakly.

It appeared that Jen had them lined up for this and Matt was smiling from ear to ear over this turn of events. She had chosen women who were ready to be dominated and offered them a nice dick to shave and play with. They all seemed willing to do that, but how far would it go?

"Christine." Christine's head jerked up when Jen addressed her like she had been day-dreaming. "My husband has been hard for over an hour now. Do you think that's fair? You know how men can get blue balls, right?"

Christine shook her head, which got her another smack with the riding crop. "No, Mistress, that's not fair."

"Good. Now climb on him and fuck him."

Matt licked his lips and stared at the red-haired beauty. He was ready.

Christine stared at his dick for a few moments. Then she stood up slowly and moved over to Matt. She threw one leg over him and grabbed his cock. She slowly lowered herself down and all the other women started leaning left or right to get a better view.

"Move around ladies. Get a good look." The other women stared at her for a second as Jen gave them a grin, and then moved so they could see Matt's dick fucking up into Christine.

Christine lowered herself slowly, getting Matt's freshly shaved dick wet as she went down. She closed her eyes and moaned. By the time she reached the bottom, she was starting to tremble and Matt could tell that she was already close to cumming from the events of the day. Matt started to fuck up into her and then Jen leaned over and pinched Christine's right nipple. She moaned loudly and starting bouncing up and down hard.

Elaine and Patty started to reach between their legs to stroke their pussies, but Jen wouldn't allow it. "Do not touch yourselves without my permission! It is not time for you to cum yet. It's only time for Christine and Matt to cum." She punctuated it with a slap of the crop on her palm.

Jen looked at the other ladies. "See ladies. After a fresh shave, Matt will probably want a suck or fuck. If you are good, he may give you a fuck and make you cum. If you are not, or if you are late, you will probably only get to suck him off. Of course, his cum tastes great. Have any of you ladies ever eaten a cream pie? That might be good for you, too." They all looked back and forth from Matt fucking Christine and Jen's narrative. Nobody nodded in the affirmative.

Finally, Christine started jerking and everyone knew she was coming. Just as she moaned loudly and started cumming, Jen smacked her on the ass with the riding crop again to mix some pain with the pleasure and Christine screamed out the final portion of her orgasm. Matt was not far behind and he suddenly buried himself into Christine's cunt, firing off several volleys of cum.

When they finally stopped moving, Jen took over again. "Christine. Get up and lay over here on the couch." Christine obeyed. "Gather around ladies, I'll show you how much fun it is eating a cream pie." She leaned over and Christine's eyes widened as she realized that Jen was going to eat her cum-filled pussy. The other three women gathered around her. Jen leaned in and there was a large dollop of cum that was seeping out of Christine's cunt that she quickly lapped up. She turned to Elaine, grabbed her by the head and kissed her, pushing the cum into Elaine's mouth. Elaine at first resisted, but then really got into the kissing, sucking the cum out of Jen's mouth. The other girl's eyes widened because they knew that they were next. Jen dove back in for some more and then kissed Kimiko the same way. Kimiko didn't even resist. Finally, Jen dove in and really sucked on the creamy cunt to get some more before turning to Patty. Patty was actually hungrily waiting for the kiss. Jen gave her a big wet kiss, her face now covered in the mixed juices before backing away and standing up.

Jen looked at them. She told everyone to get dressed and head home, except Christine. She would distribute the shaving schedule the next day. She told Jerry, Bonnie, and Jo to go upstairs and get dressed. She cleaned up her displays and put everything away. By then everyone was gone except Christine. She still sat naked on the couch, unable to meet anyone's eyes.

Jen turned to Christine and put her hand under her chin. She lifted her face so that the she would look Jen in the eyes. "Okay, sweetie. You will be first on Wednesday. I need you to arrive by 6:30, because Matt gets up to shower before work at about 6:45. Here is a key." Jen pulled Christine into a standing position and then reached down and roughly shoved two fingers into her pussy. "And until then you may not cum. You are not to have sex either. If you have a boyfriend you may suck him off, but fucking is allowed only when I say so. Understand?"

Christine nodded meekly, then dressed and left. Jen turned to an exhausted Matt. "This will not only be sexy, but fun. All those girls will be coming over here to shave you, but Christine really likes to be humiliated. She is going to be fun to have around."

Matt just smiled and collapsed onto the couch.

This is the end of "The Awakening". The next set in this series will be "Jen's Delights". I'm beginning work on that now, as real life permits.

12