The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Hank takes greater control of Jean.
4.1k words
4.62
94.4k
73

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean got out of the car in front of the Radisson, not waiting for Ed to open the door for her. They had been arguing since Ed had seen the dress she'd bought for the evening. It was a dark blue sleeveless elastic woven satin cocktail dress with a V-neck that plunged to beneath her mammoth juggs. Everyone at the dinner was going to get an eyeful of cleavage. It hugged her body in the way she wanted it to, and the hem came just above her knees. She finished off the dress with a new pair of matching 4" heels. Jean looked good, and she knew it. Ed became furious when he saw her in it. He knew she hadn't bought that for him, and the more he thought about it the more enraged he became. They hadn't had a "relationship" in years. Neither could remember the last time they had any type of sexual contact. Ed had had several affairs over the years. Jean suspected he had, but could never prove it. They were two people living under the same roof who no longer had anything in common. Yet, Ed thought Jean should cower to his every whim and demand.

Jean walked through the front door of the Radisson to the approving smiles and stares of every man who looked at her, and the glares of every woman. Ed was just a few steps behind her as they walked into the large room where the dinner was being held. Hank saw her from across the room. He began making his way to them wearing a smile that made Jean's pussy twitch. He did his best not to focus on her cleavage as he approached them. He also did his best not to allow his disdain for Ed to be too obvious.

Hank held out his hand to Jean as he approached them. "Jean! I'm glad you were able to make it this evening!"

Jean wanted to laugh at his terrible acting. She took his hand, "Oh you know me! I just can't turn down a free meal!" Hank squeezed her hand a little harder than he normally would. She turned to Ed. "Hank this is my husband Ed. Ed this is Hank. I guess you could say he's my boss." The two men had never met. Ed had only heard passing comments from Jean about Hank. Hank on the other hand had been told a great deal about Ed. Hank extended his hand, masking the dislike he had for the man who was about to take it.

"Nice to meet you Ed." Hank said with a forced smile. "Jean's a great lady to work with! You're a lucky man!"

"Yeah! Thanks!" was all Ed could say. Even though he would never admit it, he felt a little intimidated by Hank and the people that Jean worked with. Hank looked like the kind of guy who didn't back down from anyone or anything. Ed was uncomfortable around guys like that.

"I was just looking at the seating chart for this event and you two are sitting at my table." Hank led them over to the table they would be seated at. As they were sitting down Ed excused himself and headed straight to the bar. "I don't think your husband likes me." Hank whispered as Ed walked away.

Jean laughed. "I don't think he does either. But do you care?"

"HA! Not hardly! But before asshole comes back let me tell you, you look absolutely delicious!" Hank complimented her as he stared at the deep valley between her breasts.

Jean beamed as Hank's lustful stare washed over her. "Well thank you kind sir!" she said trying to sound like a southern belle. "I thought you might like my choice of dresses for this occasion."

"Like isn't the right word. If asshole wasn't with you, we'd do some very close quarters dancing this evening. Then I'd take you home and fuck you all night long."

"Oooohhhh, that sounds so good!" Jean growled.

"That reminds me! Are you wearing panties?" he asked looking over his shoulder to locate Ed. He was standing at the bar working on his first drink for the evening.

"No I'm not, per your instructions." Jean smiled. She wanted to drop her hands in Hank's lap and grab his cock, but the place was filling up quickly.

"Good slut! What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing planned. Yet."

"Well now you do. Be at my place in the morning." He looked down at her shoes. "And bring the heels. Every slut should be fucked in heels at least once."

Ed returned to the table with his third whiskey in hand. Jean could tell he was well on his way to getting drunk. Ed was an ugly drunk. That's usually when he was his most abusive with her, and the most obnoxious in public. "Please don't get drunk!" Jean pled with him in a hushed voice.

"What the fuck?!" Ed almost shouted, his words beginning to sound slurred. "You dress like a slut! And you tell me not to get drunk! Fuck off bitch! I'll get drunk if I want to!"

Ed's loud response turned the heads of most of the people in the room. Jean was humiliated and wanted to start crying. She'd lost count of how many times her husband had ruined evenings just like this because of his obnoxious behavior. Hank saw Jean's stress and decided he couldn't just sit there and do nothing. He leaned over to Ed. "Hey Ed, calm down man. We're here just to have a nice evening." Several people were still staring at Ed.

"Who the fuck you think you're talking to?" Ed replied as he took another drink.

Hank used a more commanding voice. "Look friend. I don't want to see you ruin this evening for Jean or any of my friends and co-workers here this evening. So why don't you go easy on the booze?"

"Fuck off! I'll drink as much as I want." Ed then grabbed Jean by the wrist. "Come on slut! Let's get out of here! Biggest mistake I made coming here!" Jean winced in pain as her husband squeezed her wrist.

Hank shot up from the table, just as Tom Wentworth walked up beside Ed on his other side. "You're hurting your wife asshole!" Hank growled in a menacing voice. "You either let her go right now, or I'll humiliate you in front of all these people."

"Everything ok here Hank?" Tom asked towering over Ed. "You need help with anything?"

"No! We're good! Aren't we Ed?" Hank looked down at Ed who was still sitting.

Ed released Jean's wrist. "Come on! Let's go home!" he snorted.

"No! I want to stay!" Jean replied defiantly.

Ed looked around at all the people watching what was taking place at their table now. He looked at her and sneered, "Suit yourself! I shouldn't have come in the first place!" He got up from the table and staggered out of the room. Jean dropped her face in her hands and cried softly. More from embarrassment then anything else. Tom's wife came over, and the two of them went to the ladies room.

Sid Blakely had been watching the entire ordeal from the other side of the room. Sid was the senior partner in the firm, and the oldest member. He walked over to Hank. "I saw what happened here Hank. Watch after our girl! If you even get a hint of her being abused by that piece of shit, I want to know about it! Do you understand?"

Hank was almost laughing to himself at being instructed to watch-out for Jean. "Yes sir! I understand." he said with a straight face. As Sid was walking away Hank looked at Tom. "Thanks!"

"Your welcome! I really didn't think you needed the help! I just thought if he realized we were ganging up on him, he'd back down more readily."

"Good thought!" Hank acknowledged Tom's tactics. Tom as a black guy who stood an inch or two taller than Hank, with the same build. Tom had served in the Marines, and had done several tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Tom was another up and coming lawyer in the firm who knew how to take care of himself and the people he worked with. The partners of the law firm had all agreed that Hank and Tom would make a formidable team someday.

Several minutes later Jean and Shannon, Tom's wife, returned to the table. Jean had composed herself and freshened up. "You ok?" Hank asked with genuine concern in his voice.

Jean smiled that smile she'd used hundreds of times before when she had to cover for her husband. "I'm fine." she replied softly. "Do you think you could take me home this evening after dinner?"

Hank laughed. "Are you kidding me? You belong to me now! You may get home sometime this evening! But I make no promises on that one! Now let's just have a good time!" Jean could feel the tension leaving her body as Hank spoke to her. His voice had a calming influence on her that she'd never experienced before with another man.

The dinner and conversation for the rest of the evening went without a hitch. By the end of the evening Jean was laughing and talking as though nothing had happened. Hank had to work overtime keeping his hands to himself and his eyes off her magnificent chest. When the evening was over Hank escorted Jean out to his truck. Most of the lawyers in the firm drove BMW's or Mercedes or some type of high end sports car. Hank was a truck man. He'd fallen in love with the Hummer in the Army. You couldn't make a vehicle big enough for him.

As they walked across the parking lot towards his truck, "Thank you for a wonderful evening!" Jean said walking closer to Hank.

"You're welcome! But you don't have to thank me. It was my pleasure, really!"

"Yes I do. I have to thank you! I want to thank you!"

Hank unlocked the passenger door and helped Jean get in, cognizant of the fact she wasn't wearing any panties. Just that thought made him want to reach out and grab her pussy. Since they were still in the parking lot, he decided to exercise a little more discretion. As Hank walked around the truck to the drivers door he noticed Jean sliding across the bench seat, almost sitting in the drivers seat. Hank hadn't even gotten behind the wheel before Jean was all over him.

Jean kissed his face and neck as her right hand dropped to his crotch. "Thank you for defending me this evening!" she purred in his ear. "Thank you for a wonderful evening!" She nibbled on his ear in between statements. "Thank you for being such a wonderful man!" Jean was displaying an aggressiveness she'd never shown before, and Hank loved it. He laid his seat back and allowed Jean to smother his face and neck with kisses as her hand brought his cock to life. They shared a kiss. Their tongues dancing together as Jean's hand worked his cock and Hank's hand slipped inside her dress and engulfed one of her heaving tits. Jean moaned into his mouth as Hank began to pinch and play with her nipple.

Hank grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her far enough back that he could look at her. They were both breathing heavily as they stared at each other. "What do you want Jean?"

Jean got a devilish grin on her face. "I want to suck your cock. I want to be your dirty slut and suck your cock, right here in the parking lot." she said as she started to unsnap his pants.

Hank jerked her head so as to get her attention. Then he laughed. "Ha! You're about to do that regardless! But that's not what I was asking." He paused to make sure she was listening. "What do YOU want Jean. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT!?" Hank emphasized every word so that she would know exactly what he was asking.

Tears began to well up in Jean's eyes as she thought how to answer that question. "I want to belong to you!" Her voice became raspy as she choked back the tears. "I want to belong to a man that I respect and admire. A man that knows how to take care of me. A man that I can give myself to completely." Jean paused. "I want to go home with you! I want to be whatever you want me to be. I want you to take me and use me however you want. I want to be your slut!"

Hank held her head tightly as he smiled at her. "Sit back!" he told her.

Jean wasn't sure if she'd gone too far in revealing what she really wanted. As she sat back in the passengers seat she wondered if Hank was taking her home. Hank pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to the city. He pulled into the parking garage of their office building 20 minutes later. "Let's go!" was all he said as he climbed out of the truck. Jean followed him through the garage and into the elevator to the firm's floor. Both walked straight to his office. As Jean entered Hank's office, Hank closed the door behind her and locked it. Then he walked over to the couch and stood. "Get over here gorgeous!" he commanded Jean.

Jean felt as giddy as a school girl as she crossed the room. "I can't think of a better place to start your new role as my slut than in my office after hours. Now get on your knees!" Jean dropped to her knees and began unbuckling his pants. "That's it! You know what to do! You are a good little slut!" Jean pulled his pants and shorts down with one motion. She grabbed his hardening cock and buried it in her mouth with the eagerness of a woman wanting to please her man. Hank grabbed her head as he moaned his approval. "Ooohhh yeah! You're a good little slut! But by the time I'm done with you, you'll be a great little slut!" It was Jean's turn to moan as Hank talked dirty to her. "I'm going to keep every hole in your body stuffed and fucked." Hank pumped her head back and forth. This was no longer a blowjob. This was now a hard face-fucking.

Hank rode her mouth for several minutes before sitting down on the couch. He kicked off his pants and shorts, then spread his legs. "Now show me what you can do with those tits." Jean crawled forward then slipped the shoulder straps of her dress down her arms. She started to take it off completely till Hank stopped her. "No, no! Leave the dress on! After I'm done with your tits, I want to fuck you with your dress and heels on!"

Jean leaned forward and wrapped her luscious melons around Hank's cock. Hank moaned with satisfaction as her soft tit flesh enveloped his throbbing stick, and then began to slid up and down it's length. He watched as she worked his manhood like a woman possessed. As the head of his cock would push through the top of her tits, Jean would lick it, savoring the taste of his pre-cum. Jean knew how to please a man. She had just gone most of her life not having a man she really wanted to please. That all changed now with Hank. Hank's moans slowly became grunts as his orgasm built in him. "Oh yeah! That's it you dirty slut! Use those tits!" He threw his head back as Jean intensified her efforts. "Oooohhhh, you gorgeous whore! You're going to make me come!"

"That's it! Come for me baby! Come all over your slut!" Jean moaned. "Give me that juice! Come all over your slut's tits!"

"AAAAHHHHH!! Suck it bitch! Suck it!" Hank growled as he felt his cock about to explode.

Jean released his cock from between her mammoth juggs and dropped her mouth down on the length of it. Hank shot his load as Jean sucked and swallowed every drop he pumped into her. His body jerked with every spasm that shook him. Shot after shot hit the back of her throat. Jean gagged slightly, but then relaxed. She was determined not to allow any of his precious seed to escape her mouth. As Hank began his descent from his sexual high, Jean continued to love his cock. This was not just a sexual act for her now. This was her way of thanking him the way she'd talked about only an hour ago.

Hank gently took her head in his hands and stroked it. "You keep sucking that cock babe! As soon as you get that snake hard again, you're going to ride it till you're so sore you won't be able to stand." Jean licked the length of his shaft slowly, stopping at the head to bath it with kisses. Then she took each of his balls in her mouth, one at a time, sucking and teasing it with her tongue. Hank sat and watched his lover as she loved his manhood, her head cradled in his hands. He was discovering that Jean was not just a beautiful woman. She was a sexual tigress that had just been waiting to be released from her imprisonment. Jean worked his cock for another twenty minutes, slowly bringing it back to life. Hank watched her the entire time, admiring her proficiency with his meat stick.

When he had recovered and was standing tall again Hank pulled Jean off him. "Alright my gorgeous slut! Time for you to take a ride!"

Jean stood up and climbed on the couch, straddling his body, her glistening pussy hovering over his stiffening cock. The wait was almost over for her. Having his cock buried inside her womb was all she'd thought about since lunch time when he'd fucked her for the first time. It had been less than 12 hours. But for Jean it seemed like days had past. Hank had awakened a hunger in her that had been long suppressed. Now she felt like an addict in need of her next fix. And she felt like she'd die if she didn't get it soon. As she started to lower herself Hank stopped her.

"Hold on you horny slut! Not till I say so!"

Jean whimpered in need. "Why do you tease me so much?"

Hank gave her a sinister grin. "I just like playing with my bitch's body. But don't worry. You're going to get what you want soon enough." Hank took his cock in hand and began stroking her clit and slit with its head. The moan that came from deep within Jean's gut was just the response Hank was hoping for. He wanted to drive her body as hard as he could, and as far as he could. He wanted to give her more pleasure than she'd ever experienced, but in so doing, solidify his ownership of her. Jean's body shuddered as he continued to stroke her clit with the head of his cock. Her breathing started coming in gasps as her orgasm built. Jean leaned on his shoulders for support as her body tensed. Jean's clit throbbed as the head of Hank's monster teased her, tormented her, drove her insane with need.

"Tell me what you want slut! Tell me how bad you need it!"

Jean wailed as the need within her grew to a crescendo. "OOOOOHHHHHH! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW! PLEEEEEEEASE!" she begged.

Hank grabbed her hips and pushed her down on his shaft, going balls deep. Jean threw her head back and wailed again as her orgasm slammed into her. "AAAAAEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!" She began humping his cock like a mad woman. The spasms her body felt were so intense her stomach began cramping up. The slurping sound of Hank's cock slicing in and out of Jean's pussy filled his office. Jean's body was an explosion of sensations and feelings so intense she felt as though she was going to pass out. How long her orgasm lasted she had no idea. The ecstasy seemed to go on and on. She lost all track of time. Her tits bounced in front of Hank's face like two giant water balloons. A couple times Hank tried to catch a nipple in his mouth, but then finally gave up, laughing as he did.

After several minutes Jean finally collapsed on Hank's lap and chest exhausted, her cunt still filled with his joy stick. Hank let her sit there for several seconds catching her breath. "Hey! What are you doing?" he asked softly.

Jean pushed back to look at him. The look on her face spoke volumes to Hank. She was a woman well satisfied. But he wasn't done with her yet. "I didn't tell you to stop! You don't stop riding that cock till I tell you." He reached around behind her and smacked her ass as hard as he could. "Now get that cunt moving slut!"

Jean gave him a seductive smile and began a slow grinding of her pelvis in a circular motion. She was going to tease and prolong his pleasure the way he had just done to her. Hank reached with both hands and grabbed her tits, pushing them together as he stared at them. "You really have a nice pair of tits!" he complimented her.

"Why don't you quit telling me how much you like them and take them!" Hank sucked one of her nipples in his mouth and began a vicious assault on it, sucking, biting, licking and nibbling on it. Jean gasped from a combination of the pain and pleasure. "Ooohhh, that's it baby!" she moaned. "Suck those titties! Aaaahhhh, that's it! Bite them! Bite them! Oh! That's it! That's it! Lick them! Take them!"

Hank alternated between her two tits, biting, licking and sucking on them. Hank drove her body towards another climax as he devoured her sweet tit flesh. Jean's slow grinding and humping of Hank's cock gradually intensified as he worked her tits over. She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled it into her chest. She grunted and gasped every time Hand bit down on her sensitive nipples. "Oh baby!" she moaned. "You're going to make me come again!" Her words spurred Hank on in his assault of her tits. He felt her cunt twitching and contracting on his rod as she rode him. "Oh baby! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!" Jean moaned as her body stiffened, then shook with another orgasm. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she continued to moan over and over softly, almost in a whimper. She had never been taken this hard, or given this much pleasure in her entire life. Her senses were in overload. She pulled Hank's head into her chest tighter as her body convulsed, as wave after wave washed over her.

12