The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank smiled to himself as his mouth remained clamped on her heaving tit. He had found himself a sexual treasure. And he wasn't going to let her get away. He began to feel his own orgasm building. Her cunt twitching and squeezing his cock as she climaxed felt incredible. It felt as though she was literally trying to milk the cream right out of him.

Jean held his head tight coaxing him towards his own climax. "Give it to me baby! Fill my pussy with your cream!" She felt him tensing and grunting as his orgasm was about to hit. "Fill your slut's pussy! That's it! Fill your slut's pussy!" Hank wrapped his arms around Jean and held back as long as he could, his head buried between her mammoth juggs. With a loud grunt he exploded inside her cunt. It felt as though her pussy was on fire, his cock was burning. Shot after shot of his seed coated the walls inside her pussy, filling her till he could feel it running out and down the sides of his cock. Jean moaned from her own pleasure of feeling him coming inside her. Hank held her tight as his body relaxed.

Jean collapsed on his chest panting, trying to calm down. After several minutes Hank asked as he held her. "How you feeling?"

Jean giggled like a school girl. "My legs ache. My tits feel like two pieces of raw meat. And my pussy is sore. Is this what I have to look forward to being your slut?"

"Yep! It's only going to get harder!"

12