The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun. She was buying dress after dress, each one more seductive and sexier than the one before, and Hank was paying for all of them. She loved modeling them for him, knowing his lust for her was growing with each dress. Jean felt alive and desired. Something she hadn't felt in many years. After she'd bought five dresses then it was a trip to the shoe store. Hank wanted her to have whatever she needed for when he might take her out for an evening. She bought a pair for each dress. They ranged from the conservative pump to the slutty stiletto. But she looked good in all of them.

The afternoon ended with a trip to Victoria's Secret. When he took her out to eat or dancing, he wanted her looking like the seductive, gorgeous woman she was. But when he got her back to the condo, he wanted her looking like the dirty slut he also knew her to be. She picked out several teddies and nighties of different colors. She tried to talk him into buying some sexy bras, but his question was always, "What's the point?" After almost four hours of shopping Hank had had enough. He had emptied his wallet. Now he wanted to go home and empty his scrotum. On the way back Jean asked if they could stop by Walmart for her to get a few things she would need that she could keep at his place. Hank gladly agreed. He wanted to make sure Jean had everything she needed.

It was just after 4:00 when they made it back to the condo. Jean went straight to the bedroom and started unpacking her new wardrobe. Hank grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down to watch whatever was on TV. Twenty minutes later, Jean walked out wearing one of her new nighties. It was sheer black with thin straps over her shoulders holding it up. The bottom hem came to just her glistening pussy. "Do you like?" she asked with a sultry voice.

Hank gave her that grin that told her more than any words could convey. He growled his approval. "I like very much! But I like what's under it better."

Jean walked over to Hank as he sat on the couch, straddled his body and slid down till her naked cunt was rubbing against his pants. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he slipped his hands under the nighty and began to knead her tits. Jean moaned her approval as he played with her nipples, pinching and rubbing them between his thumb and index till they were both hard. "Oh please don't tease me!" she moaned.

"I like teasing you." Hank gently twisted her nipples sending a shiver through Jean's body. "Your breasts are very sensitive, aren't they?" Hank observed.

"Yesssss!" Jean hissed as Hank twisted them a little harder. "They always have been."

"You ever cum with just your tits being played with?"

"I don't know! Maybe. I can't remember." Jean was getting more turned on as Hank quizzed her about her tits. It was both erotic and liberating for her. She had never been with someone that she could talk so freely and openly about sex with. This had been a huge part of her psyche that had been suppressed for fear of the reaction of whoever she might talk to about it. Hank was bringing all this out of her. The more he brought out of her, the more she wanted to open up.

"You can't remember?" Hank teased her. "How many guys sampled these sweet juggs of yours over the years?"

"I don't know!" Jean replied coyly. She was going to play along. Her cunt was gushing all over Hank's pants now. "A few I guess."

"A few? Like how many? Give me a number. Four. Five. Six?"

"I don't know. Maybe a dozen! They were pretty popular in college."

"A dozen?! Why you dirty slut!" Hank pulled on her nipples. Jean moaned. "These milk-juggs have seen a lot of mouths haven't they? You probably just flopped them out for every guy who came along, didn't you?"

"Noooo!" she moaned as Hank drove her body. "I wasn't like that! I wasn't that type of girl!"

Hank slipped the straps holding her nighty up off her shoulders and down her arms. He grabbed each tit with his hands and squeezed them. "But you are now, aren't you? You're a dirty slut now! You're a dirty big titted whore who can't get enough!"

Jean dropped her head with eyes closed overwhelmed with the sensations of pain and pleasure emanating from her breasts. Her body was responding to everything he was doing to it. She couldn't get enough. No matter how well he satisfied her sexual hunger, it only increased her craving for more. "Oooohhhh! I am a slut!" she moaned with her eyes closed. She opened them and looked at Hank. "Take my tits!" she pled with him. "Please! I need it!"

Hank dropped his head and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. His teeth nibbled on her swollen nub as his tongue flicked over it relentlessly, sending shock waves through her body down to her throbbing pussy. Instinctively Jean began to grind her aching cunt into Hank's lap as he suckled on her tits.

Hank pulled off her tit then slapped it gently, startling Jean back to reality. "Keep that cunt still you horny slut! You don't move it till I tell you to."

Jean looked at him with a mixture of frustration and surprise on her face. Yet one more way he was going to push and control her in ways she'd never experienced before. Hank returned to his assault on her tender tit flesh. Jean felt her body building towards a gut wrenching orgasm. She desperately wanted to grind her cunt. She needed something to rub her clit to help bring her to climax. The need inside her was getting so intense she wanted to scream. Hank was pushing her harder and harder. With each sensation he sent coursing through her body, he not only brought her closer to a much needed orgasm, he also cemented his control and domination of her mind and body.

Hank pushed her tits together till her nipples were almost touching. He renewed his oral assault on them. Jean's nipples had always been sensitive, but Hank seemed to be driving them to a new level of sensitivity. Each flick of his tongue over her tender nubbs sent shockwaves of pleasure pulsing through her body. Hank intensified his efforts with every gasp he heard coming from Jean.

Jean's gasps slowly morphed into groans as Hank squeezed and massaged her juggs while his tongue and lips worked her swollen nipples. Jean grabbed his head and twisted her fingers into his hair, pulling his head into her chest as hard as she could. "Oooohhhh, Please don't stop!" she begged as he stomach began to cramp up. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she continued to moan as her orgasm built. She desperately needed release as her body felt like it was about to explode. "Please! I need to come!" she whimpered. "Please!"

Hank smiled to himself as he continued to lather her tits with his mouth. He had suspected that she had an insatiable sexual appetite. Now he wanted to take control of that appetite and shape her into the lover he knew she could be. A woman who would service her man however he wanted her to. A slut who would behave just the way she was told to. A whore who would give herself completely to the man who owned her. Hank pulled his mouth off her tits. "Now you can work that cunt, you dirty slut!"

Jean shuddered as she began to grind her cunt into his lap. His pants grazed over her swollen clit as her juices began to soak through them. "AAAEEEAAAHHH!" Jean screamed as her orgasm slammed into her. Her body shook and convulsed as wave after wave washed over her. Her entire world now centered on the euphoria Hank had brought her to. She couldn't stop shaking as spasm after spasm shook her body. "Don't stop!" she cried out as Hank worked her tits relentlessly. He had no intention of stopping. Jean's cunt was on fire. Hank held on tight to her fun bags as she dry humped his lap. Jean was everything he had always wanted in a woman. He wasn't going to let her get away.

Jean's body began to relax as her orgasm waned. Her grunts turned to whimpers as Hank continued to nurse at her raw tits. He wrapped his arms around her and suckled gently, bringing her down slowly and tenderly from one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. Somehow Jean knew there would be many more of them in her future.

After several minutes Hank pulled off and pushed Jean off to the side. He unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs, kicking them off. "Climb back up here!" Jean was almost giggling as she straddled his lap once again, her cunt hovering over his stiff pole. "Sit on that cock babe!" he told her. Jean lowered herself on his cock, groaning as she felt his meat filling her.

"You don't want me to suck you off babe?" she asked teasingly. "I love the feel and taste of your cock in my mouth." She began a circular grinding motion of her pelvis, stirring his cock inside her and maximizing his pleasure.

"Not this time bitch!" Hank grabbed her bouncing tits. "I want you going home tonight with your cunt full of my seed. And when that prick of a husband asks you how your day was . . ." he chuckled, "you can tell him whatever you want. But my spunk running down your leg will remind you what a dirty little slut you are and who you belong to now."

Hank's words were like a slap in her face as she realized the truth of what he just said. She had never behaved this way before. She had never allowed a man to use her so completely before. She had never stooped to such levels of debauchery before. 'I am a slut!' her mind screamed. She felt Hank pumping his seed into her womb as he grunted through his orgasm. She felt her own cunt spasm around his exploding pole as though it were trying to milk as much seed from him as it could. She knew she belonged to him. The only questions in her mind now were, how completely would he take control of her, and to what depths passion and wickedness would he drive her. All she could do was moan to herself as Hank used her for his enjoyment.

12