The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Hank shares Jean with an office intern.
5k words
4.63
54.3k
29

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank sat at his desk reviewing the case he'd just been given before the weekend. It was Monday morning and Jean wasn't in the office yet. Hank was usually the first one in most mornings. He had been an early riser since his Army days. He didn't see the need to change his ways now. He realized he got some of his best work done in the early hours of the day before all the distractions of an office full of people made that difficult. He was going to have to work twice as hard now to concentrate on work, now that Jean was his greatest distraction of all. But he was determined to make it work. He didn't want to lose her either as a co-worker or as a lover. He knew he was walking a very precarious tight-rope. But walking it he was going to do.

The two of them had been together for several weeks now. Hank was the man she'd been longing for her whole adult life. He was everything she needed and wanted in a man. She knew he loved her, and she felt safe with him. Jean's struggle of submitting to Hank's domination of her was no longer the issue. She knew she belonged to him, and she didn't want it any other way. The question now was just how big of a slut was she. The deeper and harder he pushed her sexually, the more she was consumed by a craving for more. Their times together with Tommy and Shannon had also opened her eyes to desires and cravings within her she'd only fantasized about before. Hank had awakened an animal in her. An animal that never wanted to be caged again.

Jean walked through their office door just before 8:00. Hank instinctively smiled knowing it was her before he even had time to focus on her. He'd recognize that body anywhere. Then he consciously focused on her face and his expression changed. Jean had done her best to cover the red mark on the left side of her face with make-up, but a blind man could see she was trying to cover something up. Hank jumped out of his chair from behind his desk and almost ran around it. "What happened?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

Jean was a terrible liar. She chuckled. "Oh nothing! I'm too embarrassed to even talk about it! I fell and hit the side of my head on a coffee table!"

Hank grabbed her by the upper arms and squeezed them tightly as he stared at her. Jean felt herself melting under his glare. "Like hell you did! Now tell me what happened! And that's not a request!"

Jean fell into his arms and sobbed. Hank held her tightly and caressed the back of her head. When she finally regained her composure he walked her over to the couch and sat down with her. "Now tell me what happened," he said in a more gentle voice.

Jean proceeded to tell him of Ed's drinking and violent temper. What it had been like for years. But this was the first time he'd hit her. Hank listened quietly, his anger seething as Jean recounted her story. When she finally finished Hank sat there quietly, thinking how best to respond. He didn't want to allow his anger to cloud his judgment or his response. He'd seen too many good men die because they allowed their anger to get the best of them.

"You're not going back there!" he told her.

"No! I have to! It will be alright! Please don't make this worse than it is!" Jean pled with him.

"Would you listen to yourself? You are the battered wife! He's already hit you once now! Do you really think it won't happen again? How can it get any worse?" Hank was almost yelling.

Jean looked at him with fear in her eyes. Hank knew it could get worse. "You're not going back. And there's no force on earth that's going to change my mind on that one!" Hank sat there quietly as he thought through his next moves. "Is he home now?"

"No. He left for the office early this morning."

"You've got some paperwork on your desk. Start working through that." Hank stood up. "I'll be back in a few minutes." Hank walked down the hallway to Sid Blakely's office and stuck his head inside. "Can I talk to you for a second boss?"

"Hank! Of course! Come in! What can I do for you?" Sid greeted him with a handshake.

Hank proceeded to tell him what Jean had just laid on him. Sid's demeanor went from a smile when Hank first walked in to an angry scowl. As Hank finished, "I know you Hank. You wouldn't be here if you didn't have a plan or need something. Whatever it is, you've got it."

"Thank you sir. I'd like to borrow the firms private investigator to dig up all the dirt he can get on that piece of shit."

"Consider it done!" Sid said as he picked up the phone. "Margaret, call Jake and tell him I need to see him in my office today, if at all possible." Sid looked up at Hank as he hung up the phone. "What else do you need?"

"I've got a 9:30 meeting with a client. But after that, if it's alright with you, I'd like to take Jean to her place while Ed is at work and help her pack up whatever she needs so she doesn't have to go back there."

"Do you need any help? Take whomever you need. That lady is part of this family and we're going to take care of her."

"Thank you sir!"

"Do what you need to do and keep me posted Hank."

Hank left Sid Blakely's office and started back down the hallway towards his. On the way he passed Randy, one of the summer interns from college who had been assigned to Hank. "Randy, I want you to clear your schedule for the rest of the day. I need your help with something outside the office."

"OK Hank! What's going on?"

Hank wrote Jean's address on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Just meet me at this address at 11:30. I'll explain things later. And change your clothes. We're helping Jean move."

Randy's eyes lit up at the mention of Jean's name. He'd lost count of the number of times he'd jacked off thinking about her since the first time he'd seen her. What he wouldn't give to slip his cock between those two luscious tits of hers and fuck them till he blew his load all over her face.

Hank walked back into his office, his anger simmering. "We have a meeting at 9:30 with John Oldham. Once that's over you and I are done for the day. We are heading back to your place and you're packing whatever you need and getting out of there. You're moving in with me!" Jean's countenance changed immediately. Hank smiled at her. "I thought that might brighten your day! Randy is going to help us with the move. He's a good kid, and I like him."

"I do to! He seems to be a sweet boy."

Hank was laughing now. "Well that sweet boy can't take his eyes off your chest. Not that you missed that."

Jean blushed slightly. "Yes, I have noticed him staring on occasion."

"Well maybe I'll give him a peek at those puppies for helping us today." Hank had a sinister grin on.

Jean's smile disappeared. "So am I the office slut now? To be passed to whoever you want?" she asked with an edge to her voice.

Hank just stared at her for several seconds before responding. Jean's cunt began to twitch as his eyes bore into her. "You're my slut! And I'll do whatever I want with you! Know why?"

Jean shook her head as she gasped, "Why?"

Hank cupped her chin and held it in place staring up at him as he stood in front of her. She was going to belong to him 24/7 now. It was time to start turning up the heat and bringing out the true slut he knew she was. "Because you want to be my slut! You want me to treat you, and take you this way. Don't you?"

Jean felt her pulse racing again as Hank pushed her again. "Yes! You know I do!"

Hank grinned down at her. "If we didn't have a 9:30 conference, I'd take you right here. Now get the Oldham paperwork and let's get ready for this meeting."

Hank and Jean pulled up in front of her house in separate vehicles at 11:25. Randy was leaning against the side of his car waiting for them. As they both got out of their vehicles and walked up to Randy his eyes naturally dropped to Jean's chest again. He'd tried so many times to be as discrete as he could with his lustful admiration of her tits. But it had gotten to the point he'd almost given up trying to hide it. His eyes were drawn to them like magnets. He blushed slightly and looked down as Jean walked up to him. Hank right behind her just smiled. "Thanks for coming Randy." he said.

Randy looked up at Hank doing his best to focus on him. "No problem Hank. Glad to help." Since coming to the firm Randy had grown a great respect for Hank, and really looked up to him. Randy almost idolized him. He would have helped Hank with anything he needed. Helping him with Jean was just the icing on the cake.

As Jean unlocked the door and let them in Hank filled Randy in on the situation and told him to keep the information to himself. Randy looked at Jean as they began hauling her things out to Hank's truck. "If I can help you in anyway Jean, I will. I want to."

Jean teared up at the sincerity of his kindness towards her. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly, smashing her tits against his chest. Randy's eyes bugged out as he felt the heat from her body radiating through his. His arms hanging by his sides, not knowing how to respond.

Hank walked by with an armful of clothes. "Hug her buddy! She won't bite! Unless I tell her to!" he said laughing as he walked out the front door.

Randy wrapped his arms around her as he felt his cock stiffening. Her body felt warm and soft. He moaned softly as Jean snuggled slightly into his chest. Neither had realized how long they had been holding each other till Hank walked back in the house. "Alright you two! I want to get to get out of here as quickly as possible. I don't feel like dealing with asshole today. That time will come soon enough."

Jean pulled away from Randy. "Sorry. I was just thanking him for his kindness."

Hank grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to himself smiling. "Oh, I think you were doing a lot more than just thanking him." He dropped his head and kissed her passionately as Randy watched. "After we get you unpacked at my place you can thank Randy properly." he said grinning with his sinister smile.

For the next hour and a half both Randy and Jean worked in silence not knowing exactly what Hank meant. As the two men transported her clothes and personal belongings up from the parking garage, one trip at a time, Jean unpacked them and put them away in the wardrobe Hank had given her and the closet. When the last of her things were brought up, Hank grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and sat down in the living room with Randy. The two talked a little more about Jean's situation. Randy listened attentively, offering several times to help in anyway he could. Hank sensed he could trust him. Hank had become a good judge of character, and Randy had it. He decided to bring Randy into his inner circle. "What I'm about to tell you stays between us. You understand?" Randy shook his head acknowledging his understanding. "Jean is my lover! But she's more than that. She's my bitch! I take care of her needs, and she takes care of mine. Jean's a woman with an insatiable sexual appetite. The more I push her the more she wants."

"Why are you telling me all this?" Randy asked.

Hank smiled again. He seemed to have been doing that a lot lately. "You're about to find out. But before you do I want your word that this stays between us."

"Of course Hank! I wouldn't dare share this with anyone without your permission."

"Good. I also want to lay down a ground rule. When we're at the office you will treat her with all the respect she is due as a co-worker and my administrative assistant. If I see you treating her otherwise," Hank paused to let his words sink in, "I'll kick your ass so hard you'll never forget it."

Randy sat quietly as Hank's threat sunk in. He knew Hank meant what he said.

Hank stood up. "Jean! You almost done in there?" he yelled out.

"Almost!" she yelled back.

"OK! Take your time! But Randy here is waiting for his "Thank You!""

Jean dropped what she had in her hands on the bed and walked into the living room like a moth drawn to the flame. She had no idea what Hank had in mind for her, but whatever it was she couldn't wait any longer. She walked up to Hank as he stood in the middle of the room, a couple steps from where Randy was sitting. Hank wrapped his left hand around the back of her neck and pulled her to himself gently as he cupped her tit with his right hand. He kissed her tenderly then released her while still squeezing her tit. "Why don't you thank our boy here properly and give him a little show. Show him what a great slut I have. I'm sure he'd love to see your assets."

Jean stood and stared at Hank for several seconds, not knowing exactly what to do next. Then with a mixture of fear and excitement she turned to face Randy. She looked at the young man seated in front of her. Someone young enough to be her son. Her heart was pounding so fast it felt like it was going to explode out of her chest. Hank was pushing her in one more way she hadn't seen coming, and it was having the effect on her he knew it would. Her hands began to shake as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Randy's eyes widened with each button. When her bra came into view all he could say was "OH WOW!"

Jean watched her hands the entire time, not wanting to make eye contact with Randy. When she unfastened the last button, she pulled what was left tucked in her skirt out and slipped her blouse off her shoulders. Without hesitating she reached behind her, as she looked at Randy now, and unsnapped her bra. She then slid the straps off her shoulders and threw it on the coffee table with her blouse.

Randy sat there and stared at the most magnificent pair of tits he'd ever seen. They were better than anything he'd fantasized about since meeting Jean for the first time. His gaze slowly changed from one of amazement to animal lust as he studied them. He finally looked around Jean to Hank as if asking for permission to do something.

Hank just laughed. "What are you looking at me for kid? If you haven't figured out what to do with a pair of tits by now, I can't help you. Take 'em! They're yours!"

Randy looked up at Jean and held out his hand indicating he wanted her to come to him. Jean stepped forward. Randy took her hand and pulled her onto his body. Jean kneeled on either side of him in the chair he sat in, straddling his lap. Jean's skirt hiked up her thighs revealing her naked pussy. Randy reached up with both hands and began to gently fondle her heaving chest, exploring the texture of her skin and nipples. Jean gasped as his light touch felt like an electrical shock coursing through her body down to her pussy. His caresses slowly became harder as his excitement rose. He pinched her nipples slightly causing Jean to squeal softly. He looked over at Hank again. "I know what to do with a pair of tits like these. I just want to make sure you're ok with it?"

"She's my slut! I'm ok with it! Enjoy yourself my friend! She likes it when you take charge!"

Randy returned his focus to Jean. The look on his face changed from that of a young man, unsure of himself, to that of a sexual predator about to pounce on his prey. He dropped his hands. "Offer me your tits like you want to give them to me!" he commanded her.

Jean's psyche responded to his demand as if her body could do nothing but obey his command. Her hands cupped her mammoth juggs and held them up to his face, as though she were offering them to him for his consumption. "Do you like my titties?" she asked in a quiet voice.

Randy didn't answer. He just leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth sucking and licking on it as Jean held it up for him. The warmth and moistness of Randy's mouth sent shivers through Jean's body. Jean's sensitive nubs began to swell and harden as Randy's mouth slurped and sucked on them. After spending several minutes on one nipple he switched to the other. Jean's breathing became more labored as her tits were pleasured and tormented. Randy knew how to pleasure a woman's tits, and he was taking his time with Jean's.

He could finally take it no longer. "Get down on your knees on the floor!" he commanded her. Jean slid off the chair and onto the floor between his legs. "Now take my cock out and show me how good a cock sucker you are!" Jean did as she was told, unbuckling his pants, then pulling them down along with his shorts. Randy's stiff pole laid against his stomach twitching with the anticipation of being buried in Jean's warm mouth.

Jean lifted his stiff meat with her left hand as she cupped his nut sack with her right and massaged it gently. She started by licking the head of his cock like it was an ice cream cone. Randy's head dropped backwards as the sensuality of her actions swept over him. Jean had become an expert at sucking cock since she'd start her new life with Hank. He had told her everything he liked having her do to his cock. She licked the length of his shaft with the tip of her tongue, stopping when she got back to the head. She would give it light kisses, driving Randy insane with pleasure. Randy looked over at Hank. "She's incredible man!"

Hank smiled. "I know man! She sucks cock like a $1,000 a night whore. But she's free."

Jean slid her mouth over his shaft and slowly lowered her head till the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, gagging her. Then she pulled off slowly until only the head was in her mouth. She then repeated this process till she had Randy moaning with need and pleasure. Randy sat there and drank in the sensations Jean sent surging through his body as her mouth worked the length of his shaft. It didn't take long before Randy felt his orgasm building. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off his cock. "Not yet bitch! Let me see if you know how to use those big fat tits of yours!"

Jean smiled up at him as she grabbed her tits and wrapped them around his glistening cock. She loved it when a man took control of her and talked down to her, like she was just a common whore. Yet one more thing Hank had awakened in her. Randy's cock slid up and down the length of the valley between her fun bags. His dream had finally come true. He was tit-fucking the sweetest pair of tits he'd ever seen or had the chance to experience.

"You like fucking my big tits with you hard cock?" Jean asked with a sultry voice. She was now completely into the moment. She started licking the head of his cock when it slid out the top of her tit valley.

Randy moaned as her soft, warm tit flesh pushed him closer to climax. "Ooohhh! What man wouldn't like fucking your fun bags." Randy looked over at Hank who was watching with great satisfaction. He knew what he'd be doing with her as soon as Randy left. "She's incredible Hank!" Randy praised her. Jean smiled to herself at Randy's words. "Anytime you need help with anything, you be sure to call me!" That gave Hank a good laugh.

Randy groaned again. "Oh baby! I'm almost there! Almost there!"

"Mmmmm!" Jean purred like a kitten. "You going to cover my tits with your juice stud? I love it when Hank shoots his juice all over my tits." Jean picked up the pace of her tits sliding up and down his shaft. Randy's head dropped back as he groaned. "Give me your juice babe! Cover my tits! Come on! Give it to me!"

Randy started panting as his orgasm built. Just as he was about to explode, "Suck it bitch!" he yelled. Jean released his cock from between her tits and dropped her mouth down on the length of his shaft till she had completely devoured his meat stick. Randy instinctively reached for her head, wrapping his fingers in her hair as his orgasm slammed into him. "OOOHHH SHIT!" Randy yelled as his body stiffened, then started to shake as his cock exploded in Jean's sucking mouth. Jean swallowed as shot after shot of Randy's juice filled her mouth and coated her tongue. Randy held her head in place as he emptied himself.

12