The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean continued to milk his cock as his orgasm subsided. She did her best to pull every drop of his seed out of him that she could get. She had developed a taste for cock since becoming Hank's bitch. She knew this was only going to pushed in the weeks and months ahead. As Randy's cock deflated Jean licked it and diverted her attention to his nut sack. Randy looked down in amazement. Just about every blow job he'd received ended as soon as he'd shot his load. Jean continued to work his cock like the well trained slut she was becoming.

Randy just sat there savoring every incredible minute, not wanting it to end. The only sounds in the condo were that of Randy's heavy breathing and Jean's slurping.

"Alright you two!" Jean pulled off Randy's cock and looked around at Hank. "Stand up and take off your skirt!" he growled. Jean did as she was told. "Now get on your knees and crawl over here!" Jean dropped to her knees and crawled across the living room floor, her tits swaying back and forth as they hung from her chest. Randy watched her ass as she made her way across the floor. Jean slithered up between Hank's spread legs like a sensuous serpent, her hands wandering all over his legs and abdomen. The two lovers smiled at each other as Jean unbuckled his pants and opened them. She then reached inside his shorts and pulled out his stiffening cock. "Your turn baby!" she whispered.

Jean leaned forward and rubbed her tits back and forth across Hank's cock. His cock felt like a fire stick on her sensitive nipples. She knew what her man liked, and she couldn't give enough of it to him. She dropped her head and swallowed his stiff meat. Hank laid his head back and savored the sensations Jean's mouth was sending through him.

After several minutes Hank grabbed her head and pulled her off his cock. "Let me up," he said as he started to get up. Jean was pouting as she looked at him. Hank chuckled. "Don't worry my delicious slut! You're about to get all the cock your mouth can handle." He had Jean lay down on the couch with her head hanging over the arm rest. Hank stood at the end of the couch with his cock dangling over Jean's upturned face. He looked down at her. The intensity in his eyes sent a wave of erotic fear through Jean's body. "Now open your mouth. I'm gonna fuck your face!"

Jean opened her mouth and took in a deep breath in preparation for what was in store for her. It was always hard for her at first whenever Hank wanted to deep throat her. But she'd grown a real liking for it. His domination and control of her was something she'd come to crave.

Hank slid his cock into her gaping mouth slowly, allowing her to adjust. Jean smelled his musky odor as his balls hung in her face. He felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Hank groaned with satisfaction. He held his cock in place, her mouth impaled with his swelling fuck stick. "Now suck it bitch!" he grunted. Jean's body tensed as her ability to breath was momentarily blocked. Hank didn't move. Her body tensed and she wrapped her arms around his thighs. Was she trying to escape the invasion of her throat, or trying to pull her invader in deeper. Hank just grunted with satisfaction as he felt her throat wrap around his shaft and clamp down. He bent over and grabbed her tits, then began a steady humping of her mouth.

Hank looked over at Randy. He was watching the entire scene mesmerized. He'd had never seen anything so intense and erotic as the relationship that Hank and Jean shared. "Get over here kid!" Hank commanded him. Randy didn't like being called a "kid", but at this point Hank could have called him whatever he wanted. Randy walked across the living room floor not knowing what was next. "Get down there between those legs and show me you can pleasure a woman."

Randy looked down at Jean's spread legs. Her cunt was glistening from the juices that were gushing from her body. He dropped to his knees as his hands ran up the length of the insides of her thighs. Jean groaned as she felt his fingers sliding up her thighs towards her cunt. He ran his hands lightly over the folds of her pussy. His light touch and caresses told Jean this young guy knew how to pleasure a woman. His hands then pulled apart the lips of her pussy, revealing her pink gash. He slipped his two thumbs inside her and worked them all around, feeling the inside walls of her womb.

Jean's body began to convulse and shake even as Hank kept her head pinned to the couch, his cock slicing in and out of her mouth and throat. Her groans sounded more like someone drowning with her mouth stuffed full of Hank's cock.

Hank chuckled to Randy, "I think you hit the jackpot there buddy!"

Randy smiled up at him in reply. "I think I did too! Let's see how she takes this." Randy dove for her cunt with his mouth and devoured her. At first he sucked in the lips of her pussy and nibbled on them, one side at a time, as his thumbs continued to explore inwardly. After several minutes of sucking on her cunt lips he gave his full attention to her swollen clit. Jean's body exploded as he sucked it in, stroking it with the tip of his tongue. Jean's body stiffened and then began shaking almost uncontrollably as her orgasm slammed into her. Hank had taken her and pushed her to another threshold she hadn't thought possible.

Randy clamped onto her cunt and held tight, sucking and licking her as wave after euphoric wave of pleasure washed over Jean's body.

Hank couldn't take it any longer. After watching his lover climax, and feeling her mouth and throat clamp around his pumping cock, he could hold off no longer. His cock erupted in her mouth. Jean coughed and choked as jet after jet of Hank's seed filled her. All Hank could do was grunt as he emptied himself down her throat, holding onto her heaving tits as he did so. Jean sucked and swallowed as best she could, her own orgasm still sending after shocks through her body.

The two lovers were exhausted and spent when Hank finally pulled his cock from her mouth. He smiled down at her as his cock wiped across her face and then hung limply between his legs. "You are one incredible woman."

Jean smiled up at him. "My pleasure!" her voice sounding like it had just been fucked. Which it had.

Hank looked over at Randy who was now sitting on the floor, his face covered in Jean's cunt juice. "I think our young friend needs some relief again." Hank said as he noticed Randy's stiff cock.

Jean slid off the couch and sat next to Randy. "Thank you!" she cooed in his ear. She wrapped her delicate fingers around his cock and began to rub him. "That was wonderful!" Jean jerked him off as Randy played with her tits.

Later that night as Jean lay in Hank's arms, "I want you to let me know if Randy treats you with anything but respect!" Hank said softly as he stroked her head.

Jean smiled, her head buried in his chest. "OK." She had no idea what Hank's plans were for her. What she did know was whatever they were, she couldn't wait.

12