The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean sat in silence for awhile. Then she got up. "Come with me!" Jean led Denise into Hank's office and closed the door.

"Hello ladies!" Hank greeted them. "What can I do for you ladies?"

As the two ladies stood in front of his desk Jean spoke. "Denise knows of our relationship and she wants to understand what we have together."

Hank's smiled faded. "Why do you want to know?" he asked Denise. "Is this just some idle curiosity that you can share around the water cooler?"

Denise's eyes widened. "Oh no Hank! You misunderstand! I have no intention of gossiping about this to anyone. I've just been watching you and Jean. I've seen the relationship between the two of you change and I long for what the two of you have."

Hank sat for a minute as he thought about how to proceed. "Do you really want to know what Jean and I have now?"

Denise shook her head. "Yes! Very much so!"

"Are you available this evening?" Hank asked.

"Yes!"

"Then come to our place this evening. Have dinner with us and we can explain everything to you. I don't like the idea of talking about this here at the office."

"I understand! I look forward to this evening." Denise turned and walked out.

Hank smiled at Jean. "I think we just added a new element to our relationship."

12