The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank sat forward on the couch and reached up for her bush covered pussy. He slipped two fingers between the folds of her pussy and felt how wet she was. He chuckled. "Looks like our bitch is really enjoying this." He slid his middle finger inside her cunt and pulled her to him. Denise gasped as he took control of her body. Hank looked at Jean who had leaned forward also. "Take our bitch into the bathroom and shave her." He then looked up at Denise. "From now on, this pussy stays shaved and smooth! Understand bitch!"

Denise shook her head acknowledging his command.

"From now on, when I ask you a question, you will answer me and address me as either Sir or Master! Understood bitch?" Hank's statement was said with a tone that let Denise know he wasn't joking. He shoved his finger completely inside her cunt just as she was about to respond.

"Oooohhhh, yes sir!" she moaned. He was meeting a need within her that had long lay dormant.

"Good bitch!" He looked at Jean. "Now take our bitch into the bathroom and get her ready. And no talking between the two of you. Not one word!"

"Yes master!" Jean said with a smile.

'I can't wait to see what this bitch is like,' he thought to himself as the two ladies headed for the bathroom.

The ladies walked back into the living room fifteen minutes later. Hank was sitting in the corner of the couch sipping his glass of wine waiting for them patiently. He motioned for Denise. "Come stand in front of me." Denise stepped in front of him, her heart beating as hard as it had all evening. She couldn't remember a time she had ever been this excited or turned on in her life. Hank looked up at her as he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh slowly and then cupped her cunt with it. He used his thumb to feel the area that used to be covered with hair, while his fingers stroked her pussy lips and clit. Jean stepped up behind her and cupped both her breasts in her hands and began to knead them and play with her nipples.

"She has such beautiful tits master!" Jean moaned softly as she nuzzled Denise's neck, kissing her neck and ear.

"Yes she does! The bitch has a nice pussy too! It's to stay shaved smooth bitch! Understand?"

Denise's eyes were closed as she was lost in the sensations Hank and Jean were giving her. "Yes sir!" she moaned softly as Hank fingered her pussy.

"Look at me bitch!" he spoke softly as he played with her pussy. He knew he was driving her towards an orgasm. But that would be a reward he was going to make her wait for. Denise opened her eyes and looked down at Hank. "You need to understand that being my bitch has it's benefits. You're experiencing one of them now." He slipped two fingers in her gushing pussy and shoved them all the way in.

Denise squealed as Hank pushed her body in a way she couldn't remember ever being pushed. "Yes sir!" she panted. Between Jean's playing with her tits and Hank playing with her pussy, Denise's body was on the verge of exploding.

Hank pulled his hand from between her legs and stood up. Denise opened her eyes and looked at him with desperation in her eyes. How many times had her husband done this to her? Fucked her and then rolled over and fallen asleep, leaving her hanging and frustrated. Hank placed his fingers he'd just pulled from her pussy on her lips. Denise opened her mouth knowing what was expected. As he shoved his fingers into her mouth for her to suck clean, "Your reward will come after your punishment. When you're told to do something, you do it without question. Understand bitch?"

Denise shook her head up and down as Hank held his fingers in her mouth. "Uh huh!"

"Good bitch! Now let's show you what happens when you disobey." Hank grabbed her by the hair and led her to the bedroom. "Are you scared?" he asked softly as he led her down the hallway.

"No sir!" Denise moaned softly.

"Good. I'm glad. You have nothing to be scared of." Hank led her into the bedroom. "Sit on the bed." Denise sat down on the bed, her self-consciousness of being naked now passed. Hank gently pulled her head back to look up at him. "Ever eat pussy before?"

Denise groaned as she knew what was coming. "I tried it once in college, sir!"

Hank smiled. "Well, you're going to get real good at it. Now lay back." He looked at Jean. "Get naked!" Jean stripped in record time. "Now climb up on the bed."

Jean climbed up on the bed and knelt next to Denise as she lay there. She reached for Denise's breasts and squeezed them. "Mmmmm. Master I'm beginning to see the pleasure you guys get from a woman's breasts!" Jean said as she played with Denise.

"That's why they're called fun-bags." Hank said with a chuckle. "But from now on bitch of mine, you refer to them as tits! Understand? My bitches have tits!"

"Sorry master. Yes, I understand." Jean said smiling.

Denise lay there quietly not knowing if or what she should say. She knew she was the focal point of both their lustful desires, and it felt good to be desired.

"Good girl! Now straddle our bitch's face." Hank looked at Denise. "Do you want to please me bitch?"

"Yes Master!" Denise said with a growing eagerness. She took her lead from Jean who referred to Hank as Master.

"Good bitch! Then you pleasure my bitch and make her feel good. That would please me."

Jean threw her leg over Denise's face, straddling it, as she faced Hank. Denise looked up at her pink flesh glistening from her juices that were flowing from her pussy. Jean lowered herself, slowly spreading her legs till her cunt came into contact with Denise's tongue and lips. Denise inhaled just as Jean's cunt came into contact with her nose. She found the smell of Jean's sexual arousal intoxicating. She snaked her tongue out and licked the length of her slit. Jean moaned, "Ooohhh shit! That feels so good!" She looked at Hank. "Thank you Master!"

Hank smiled as he began to undress. "You're welcome." Jean began to grind her cunt into Denise's mouth, and was rewarded with Denise shoving her tongue inside her cunt. "Oh fuuuuck!" Jean moaned.

Hank laughed. This evening was turning out so much better than he'd anticipated. He finished undressing and walked up next to the bed, between Denise's legs that lay over the edge. He bent down and lifted them both by the ankles. Jean was watching the whole time wondering what her master had planned. Hank lifted her legs and pushed them back to Jean till they were almost parallel to her body, exposing her ass completely. "Hold these!" was all he said.

"Now, from now on bitch," he was speaking to Denise who couldn't see what was going on or what to expect. "When you're given a command, you're to obey it without questions or hesitation." Hank's open hand came down on Denise's upturned ass. SMACK! The sound filled the room, and Denise's body jumped from the stinging impact of his slap. She tried to scream, but her mouth was covered with Jean's cunt. "Make sure you keep our bitch's mouth covered!" Hank said with a smirk to Jean.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Hank spanked her ass to a count of twenty. Denise's muffled screams slowly gave way to moans of resignation as Hank pushed her body in a way it had never been pushed before.

It was about the time that Denise stopped trying to scream that Jean's body erupted in an orgasm. The combination of watching Hank spank Denise and feeling her changing reaction as she ate her cunt was more than she could handle. "OOOOOHHHHH SHIT!!!" Jean held onto Denise's ankles tight as her body shuddered and convulsed. She ground her cunt into Denise's mouth and face so hard she almost smothered her. Denise was unable to push her off, her arms pinned under Jean's legs. As her orgasm began to subside she continued to grind her cunt into Denise's mouth and looked at Hank. "Thank you Master! Thank you!"

Hank finished his spanking Denise and stepped back. Her ass was glowing red. He was satisfied with his discipline of his bitch. He took Denise's ankles from Jean. "Your turn! Suck that pussy!" Jean laid down on top of Denise's body and began to suck and lick her pussy. Denise responded immediately with a groan that was so guttural it sounded more like an animal in heat than a woman being pleasured. The sound of Jean's sucking and slurping on Denise's cunt filled the room. Hank watched for a few minutes before he'd had enough.

He moved between Denise's legs, and stood with his cock only inches from Jean's head. "Do us both bitch!" Jean lifted her head to see the head of his snake staring her in the face. Jean opened her mouth just as Hank pushed forward. He rammed his cock into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Jean began to gag until Hank pulled back until just the head of his cock was on her lips. He then shoved it in again gagging Jean again. He began a slow steady fucking of her mouth. Jean made a gurgling noise with each thrust of his cock meat into her mouth. Hank finally pulled out and slid his cock along the length of Denise's slit.

Denise moaned with the new sensation of his cock rubbing her clit. "Take my cock in hand bitch!" he told Jean. Jean grabbed his cock at the base. "Now place it at the opening to her cunt." Jean lowered his meat till the head was at the entrance to her cunt. Hank shoved hard till the entire length of his shaft was in Denise's pussy. He fucked her cunt several times. Each thrust brought a screaming groan from Denise. He then pulled out. "Now your mouth bitch!" Jean devoured his cock with the eagnerness of a whore wanting to please me owner. Hank alternated several times fucking Jean's mouth and Denise's cunt before he felt his orgasm about to explode.

"Eat her cunt!" he grunted at Jean. Jean devoted her attention to eating Denise's cunt at her Master's beckoning. Within seconds Denise's body was exploding in the most intense orgasm she'd had in her life. Jean sucked and licked and nibbled on Denise's clit and pussy as wave after wave of pleasure washed over Denise's body. The pleasure was of such an intensity for her that she began to cry, having lost control of her emotions. Jean continued to suck and lick as Denise's body finally relaxed on the bed, even though small spasms continued to shake her body.

Hank let go of Denise's legs and let them drop on either side of him. He grabbed Jean's head with both hands. "My turn babe!" He shoved his cock into Jean's mouth and began to fuck her face with a ferocity he'd never used before. Watching these two bitches go at each other had worked him up more than he'd realized. Jean gagged and gurgled as Hank's meat pounded her face, her spit and saliva running down her chin and all over Denise's well eaten pussy. "OOHH FUCK BITCH!" Hank growled. "SUCK THAT COCK BITCH! SUCK IT!" Hank pumped his cock harder as his orgasm came crashing down on him.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCK!! UGH! UGH! UGH!" Hank grunted with each spasm and shot of jism he pumped into Jean's sucking mouth. Jean kept up as best she could, but several strings of his seed drooled onto

Denise's pussy. Hank continued to pound his meat into Jean's mouth after his orgasm subsided. He couldn't tell what felt better, the inside of his bitch's mouth or her cunt. He smiled to himself as he worked at regaining his composure, he owned them both. He'd fuck them both whenever he wanted.

Hank stepped back and collapsed in the chair just behind him. Jean rolled off Denise's body and lay next to her. The two ladies embraced. They had discovered each other in a whole new way and their relationship was about to change in a big way.

Hank looked at them and laughed. "This is going to be fun! OK, bitch," he said to Denise. "You belong to us now! You have any questions?"

"Just one Master! When can we do this again?"

12