The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 12

Story Info
Hank takes Jean hard.
4.5k words
4.5
32.9k
21

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank sat at his office desk reading over the stack of impending cases that had just been given to him. It was a Friday morning and this was not the way he had envisioned ending the week. Sid himself had even hand delivered them and smirked as he dropped them on his desk saying, "This is the price you pay for being so damned good at what you do. Keep up the good work." Hank looked at the stack on his desk over the one he had in his hand. "Shit!" was all he could say. Then he smiled to himself as he thought about Jean giving him his daily morning blow-job. She had not only become really good at giving head, she actually enjoyed it and looked forward to any opportunity she could do that for Hank. As she told Hank, "Going down on you isn't just sex. It's my way of showing you how much I love you and want to submit to you."

Hank cleared his head and focused on the task at hand. That had been the real challenge since Denise had been introduced into the mix just over a week ago. He had gone back and forth over the decision to bring Denise into their relationship. Jean seemed ok with it, although they hadn't really sat down and hashed it out like two lawyers. But then, they really hadn't had the time since Jean and Denise had been spending so much time together since that first encounter. They had had lunch together almost everyday, and they had Hank wondering what was going on. But her ability to spend time at their condo had been curtailed because of her husband.

About 11:30 Jean stuck her head in his office door and let him know, "Denise and I are going out to lunch. Want me to bring you anything back?" Hank looked up from his work with that 'what the fuck' look on his face. "You two going out to lunch again?! What the hell is going on?"

Jean giggled, "Yes we are! And you'll soon find out! Now, do you want me to bring anything back for you?"

"No thanks! I've never worked up an appetite sitting at a desk all day. But thanks. Enjoy your lunch!"

"Oh we will!" Jean laughed as she turned to leave the office.

Hank knew something was going on, and it would bug him till he knew what it was. Since Jean had accepted her role as his sub, Hank had decided that he wasn't going to become one of those guys who had to dominate every aspect of his bitch's life. Maybe that meant he wasn't a true Dom. Or whatever the hell they call it he thought. 'I'm not a control freak and I don't want the responsibility for controlling her life completely anyway,' he thought. Hank had always found intelligent, decisive women who had a strength about them attractive. It's not that he found indecisive women unattractive. Especially if they had a nice rack. But there was something about strong willed women who allowed their submissive side to take over in the bedroom he found a real turn on. He wasn't intimidated by them in the workplace. And he sure as hell loved dominating them in the bedroom. That was Jean, and he was discovering Denise as well.

So when Jean got sassy with him at the office, it not only didn't bother him, he enjoyed it. He loved reminding her that, "payback is a bitch." Jean knew exactly what that meant. It only spurred her on to be more sassy. She knew she'd get the loving from her master she needed at the end of the day.

Shortly after 12:30 Jean and Denise walked into Hank's office. Both pulled up chairs in front of his desk and sat down. "How was lunch ladies?" Hank asked as he laid his paperwork down and leaned back in his chair.

"It was great!" Jean replied. "I would have loved to bring you an Italian beef sandwich from the deli we ate it. It was really good. But, your loss!" She added the last statement with a smirk.

Hank smiled back. "That will cost you bitch!"

"I certainly hope so!" Jean's look conveyed both lust and love. "Now, we need to talk to you." Without hesitation she launched right in. "I suppose you've noticed that Denise and I have had lunch together quite a bit over the last week or so?"

"Yeah, I have. What gives?"

"We've been talking. Talking about you, us, life, what we want. Stuff like that. I've explained to Denise in great detail what you and I have and what we've done together."

"And I've explained to Jean in great detail what my life has been like, and what I'm looking for." Denise chimed in.

Hank felt like he was being tag-teamed like in some wrestling match on TV.

"My marriage is over. It's been over for years. I just haven't had the guts to admit it or do anything about it. Well I tasted something last week with the two of you I've craved inwardly for years. I know I give off this bossy bitch persona in public and at the office. And that's partly who I am when I'm working."

Hank interrupted her. "And I don't want you to change!" he said with a commanding voice.

"I'm not! I don't plan to! But there's another part of me that wants, no craves, to be taken, used and dominated the way you two did last week, and the way Jean did Saturday."

Hank's eyes lit up. "What?!!" he bellowed. "You two had a fuck session and didn't tell me about it?"

Denise looked at Jean with a surprised fright in her eyes. "You didn't tell him?"

"Oops!" was all Jean could say sheepishly. "It just happened. Sorry. It wasn't something we planned."

"Right! I'm supposed to buy that one. Two horny bitches, and it just happened."

"Denise and I just started meeting for lunch to talk and get to know each other outside the office. What we've discovered is we're so much alike, it's like we could be sisters."

"I could get into fucking sisters!" Hank said with a chuckle.

"Well good! Because that's what we want. Denise and I have grown close since that first evening together. I don't feel threatened by her."

"And I don't want to take her place in your life, or come between you two," Denise added.

Jean grabbed Denise's hand and looked at Hank. "We've decided we want to share you! We know there will probably be some details to work out. But she wants to be your slut too, and I'm ok with that."

Hank just sat there with his mouth hanging open not knowing what to say. After several long seconds of silence he burst out laughing. "You want to share me!?" He couldn't stop laughing. When he finally stopped laughing he sat silently thinking about what to say. The three stared at each other. Hank finally spoke. "So you're ok with this?" he said to Jean.

"Oh, I'm more than ok with this."

Hank looked at Denise. "And you want this that badly?"

Denise and Jean looked at each other. Then Denise reached in her purse and pulled out a small long box, stood up and walked around Hank's desk to stand next to him. "I really want to be your slut Master." She said as she handed the box to Hank. As Hank took the box Denise knelt next to his chair and bowed her head. Hank opened the box to see a collar that was identical to the one Jean was wearing. He looked at it, then Denise, then Jean. "Would you collar me Master and make it official?" Denise asked without looking up.

Hank lifted the beautiful silk choker out of the box. Without being told Denise pulled her hair to the side giving him easier access to her neck. Hank wrapped the choker around her neck and snapped it in place. "How are you planning on explaining this to your coworkers?" he asked.

Denise looked up. "I've loved Jean's choker since she got it. I just wanted one like it. It is a beautiful piece."

"Did you pay for this?"

"No!" Jean spoke up. "I did! I knew how you'd feel about her paying for her own collar!"

"Good Bitch!" Hank grabbed Denise by the back of her hair and pulled her head back with his left hand as he cupped her face with his right. He ran his thumb over her lips softly as he smiled at her. "You belong to me now. I'm going to take care of you and use you in ways you've only fantasized about thus far." He parted her lips with his thumb and shoved it in her mouth. Denise sucked on his thumb with the eagerness of a bitch wanting to please her new master. He pulled his thumb out of her mouth and leaned down to kiss her. As their lips and tongues met Hank slid his hand down the inside of her dress and cupped her tit under her bra. Denise moaned into his mouth as Hank took her nipple between his thumb and index finger, twisting and pinching it.

Hank stood up, pulling Denise with him. He looked at Jean. "Come here!"

Jean walked around the desk and came along Hank's right side as Denise was held against his left. Hank wrapped his right arm around her and pulled her in tight. He looked back and forth between them. "You both belong to me now, and you belong to each other. And I'm not going to put up with any competition between you two bitches. Understand?"

The ladies smiled at each other and answered in unison, "Yes Master," as they giggled.

Hank then pulled Jean in and kissed her hard. Releasing her he turned to Denise and kissed her just as hard. When he released her he pushed their heads together. They knew what he wanted. It was the same thing they wanted. They began to kiss and moan into each other's mouths. After several seconds Hank laughed. "Why do I have the feeling I'm just along for the ride with you two?"

Jean broke the kiss and smiled at him. "We don't want Master to feel left out. Can we take care of you?" she asked as she slipped her hand between their bodies and cupped his cock over his dress pants.

"Not in the office bitch!" he said firmly. "You know my rule. I'm not breaking it. Have you told our new bitch that rule?"

"Yes Master." Jean said with a pouting mouth. "We just wanted to have a little fun."

"Not at the office! Now both of you get back to work!" He swatted them both on the ass as they walked away. "Be at our place tomorrow morning at 9:00!" he told Denise.

Denise turned about to object, but then caught herself. "Yes sir!"

"We'll talk about your home situation tomorrow! Now get out of here!" Hank smiled as they walked out the door. "Damn! My life just got more complicated!" Then he started to laugh again.

-------------------------------------------

Hank sat on the couch with his laptop opened in his lap. Jean was finishing up in the kitchen as he searched for housing costs throughout the city and suburbs. Jean walked in, sat down on the couch, and snuggled up next to him. "What are you looking for?" Jean asked as she tucked her arm inside Hank's and squeezed up against his side rubbing her tit against his arm.

Hank's right hand reached across his chest and stroked her tit flesh as he continued his internet search. Her tits were like magnets for his hands. He couldn't keep them off her. But then, why should he? "If you had your choice, would you rather live in the city or suburbs?"

Jean looked at him. "What's wrong with this place?

"I think our little family is growing and I'm starting to feel a little cramped. It's starting to get to me knowing that there's someone on the otherside of that wall, that wall, below us and above us. Plus I have some ideas that would not be conducive to living in a condo."

"I don't know. I never thought of living anywhere else. I guess it would be nice to have our own place." Jean smiled as she thought about the possibility of buying someplace together. "What kind of ideas that wouldn't work in a condo?"

Hank closed his laptop and laid it on the coffee table. He ignored her question as he grabbed her by the back of the neck and laid her naked body across his lap. "Did you think I forgot about your sneaking around with Denise?" Hank said with a laugh. He raised his hand and spanked her bare ass. SMACK!

Jean yelped with the first swat. "I'm sorry Master! It just happened!" She was doing her best not to laugh, knowing that would only make it worse for her spanking.

Hank didn't respond. He just kept spanking her sexy ass. With each swat Jean felt her cunt warming up as well as her ass. Jean's yelps slowly morphed into moans as Hank continued to work her ass. Hank finally let up on her ass and lifted her off his lap. He stood up. "Undress me!" he commanded her. Jean eagerly obeyed, standing and unbuttoning his shirt, then sliding it off his shoulders. She began to unbuckle his pants. "On your knees slut!" he grumbled.

"Yes Master!" Jean could tell when his lust for her was taking control. She knew this was going to be intense. She dropped to her knees and finished unbuckling his pants. She pulled his pants and shorts down and slid them off his legs. She then sat back on the back of her legs, his erection staring at her.

"You need to be punished!"

"Yes Master!" she panted not knowing what was coming.

"Tonight I fuck your throat, and your punishment is you don't have permission to cum this evening. You have to wait till tomorrow when Denise gets here. Understand bitch?"

"Yes Master! I understand! Again, I'm sorry!"

"I know you are! Now put your hands behind your back, and keep them there!" Jean did as she was told. "Now open your mouth!" Hank grabbed her head with both hands and slid his cock in balls deep. Jean gagged as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat and kept going. He held it there for several seconds and then pulled out. Jean gasped for breath as her spit flowed from her mouth. Hank shoved it back in and held it for several seconds, then pulled out. He repeated this several times until Jean's gagging became such that he knew he had to give her a break.

Hank grabbed her by the hair. "On the couch!" Jean laid down on the couch as her throat began to relax from the assault it had just endured. Hank straddled her chest, his cock coated with her spit. "it's been awhile since I fucked these tits!" Hank laid his cock in the valley between her melons.

Jean pushed her tits together and looked up at Hank, the lust coming from her eyes now. "Fuck my tits babe! Fuck'em good!" Hank began to pump his cock like a piston. "Ooohhh, give it to me!" Jean moaned. "Fuck your slut good!"

Hank pinched her nipples and twisted them as he continued to pound her tits. He had learned how to work her body, and he was going to push her to the edge over and over before the evening was over. Jean squealed as he pushed her. Hank then reached around his body and cupped her cunt with his right hand. Jean looked up at him with longing in her eyes as he shoved two fingers in her cunt as he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

Jean's moans turned into pants and grunts as he pushed her body toward that much needed orgasm he wasn't going to allow her to have. "Oooohhhh please Master!" she begged, almost crying. "I need to cum!"

"No!" was all Hank said.

Jean began to whimper as he continued to rub her clit, while fucking her tits. Hank felt his own orgasm building. He stood up and walked to the end of the couch, where Jean's head lay. He leaned over and tucked his hands under her armpits and pulled her up till her head was laying over the end of the couch. He laid his cock across her face, "Suck on those balls bitch! They've missed you!" Jean opened her mouth and sucked in his sack. "Oooohhhh yeah! Suck on those balls bitch!" Hank leaned over her prostrate body and started playing with her pussy again. Jean moaned with his balls in her mouth. He started rubbing her again, driving her body. Jean's body arched up and off the couch as he pushed her toward the orgasm he wouldn't allow her to have. Jean moaned and then whimpered as the need within her only intensified.

Hank slid his hands up her body and cupped her tits. Jean moaned with a mouthful of scrotum as Hank kneaded her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples. "Ooohhh, damn that feels good!" Hank lowered himself a little more as Jean sucked more of his sack into her mouth. He felt her nose poking at his ass and lowered himself more, almost suffocating her. "Oh shit! Yeah! You sweet cock sucking slut!" Hank continued to grind his balls into her mouth as he pinched and played with her tits. After several minutes he slid one hand back down between her legs and rubbed her clit again.

Jean's body arched up and off the couch again as she felt his finger slid between the folds of her pussy and graze over her engorged clit. Her body responded with a series of mini convulsions. She began to whimper with need as she continued to obediently pleasure her master the way she knew he liked.

Hank could have let her suck on his balls for hours. He finally pulled off her mouth. Jean's face was covered in perspiration and her own saliva. She looked up at him panting in lust and great need. "Lift your legs!" he ordered her. Jean did as she was told. Hank leaned forward and grabbed them by the ankles, pulling them back. "Open your mouth!" Hank slid his cock in. Hank groaned as his shaft was sheathed in the wet velvet softness of her mouth. "Ooohhh shit! This won't take long bitch!" Jean gagged again as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Hank pulled out slightly, then shoved it in again. He began a steady fucking of her mouth, Jean's body shaking with each thrust of his cock into her mouth.

Hank looked down as he pummeled his lover's mouth, her face obscured. His breathing was more grunting now as his orgasm built. He smiled as he admired his bitch's body, glistening with perspiration, hearing all those little noises she made. She was one of the most sensuous creatures he'd ever had the pleasure of knowing and taking. "OOOOOHHHHHH FUCK!!" His cock exploded, pumping one rope after another of his seed in her mouth. Jean was unable to swallow because of the position of her head. Hank's seed began to run out the sides of her mouth and down her face as he emptied himself.

As his orgasm subsided, Hank pulled out of her mouth and released her ankles. Jean's face was covered in his cum. She coughed and gagged as she cleared her throat. Hank walked around to the other end of the couch and flopped down. He looked over at Jean as she wiped the cum from her face with her fingers and fed it to herself. She reminded him of a sensuous cat cleaning herself after eating. 'I wonder what a female cat is called?' he thought to himself almost laughing. When she finished he pulled her over to him and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He felt her body shaking. "You need it bad, don't you?"

Jean moaned softly, her head buried in his chest. "Yes sir!"

Hank lifted her head by the chin and kissed her on the mouth. He could taste himself on her as their kiss lingered. "Are you going to mess around with another bitch, namely Denise, or anyone else for that matter without my permission first?"

"No master! I'll never do that again with Denise without asking you first."

"Good girl!" Hank kissed her again.

Jean pulled away. "Master! You know I would never give myself to another man, for any reason. I belong to you. You're the only man I want to belong to."

"I know that bitch! Now, never let it be said I'm an unreasonable master. Stand up on the couch!" he ordered her. Jean looked at him a little confused, but did as she was told. Hank slid down in his sitting position till his head was laying on the back of the couch. "Also, never let it be said I don't take care of my bitches. Now straddle my face." Jean stepped over his body and straddled his head as she was told. Hank grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down till her knees were resting on the back of the couch on either side of Hank's head.

Jean lowered herself onto Hank's face. She leaned on the back of the couch to steady herself as her cunt got closer and closer to Hank's mouth. Hank reached up with both arms, wrapped them around her thighs and pulled her down. His mouth locked onto her throbbing cunt when it was within reach. Jean squealed and her body shuddered as Hank sucked her cunt lips into his mouth and played with them using his tongue. Jean's body began to convulse as he sucked, licked and nibbled on her cunt and clit. She grabbed his head, wrapping her fingers in his hair, to steady herself.

12