The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOHHHHH!! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! IT'S COMING!" Jean panted as Hank was finally giving her the relief her body craved. As a reflex she began to grind her cunt into his mouth. "OOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHH" she moaned. Jean began to cry softly as her body convulsed, the sensations were so intense. Her breathing became short pants, her body on the verge of exploding. "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!" Jean screamed as her orgasm slammed into her. Her body shook with one spasm after another. She bucked and thrashed back and forth, her hair flailing all over. The noises she made sounded more like an animal than a woman.

Hank held on tight as Jean rode his mouth through her orgasm. Wave after wave of euphoric pleasure swept over her as her cunt was eaten, sucked, and licked. Jean grunted and moaned as Hank kept up his oral assault on the most sensitive place on her body. Even as her orgasm began to wane, he renewed his efforts determined to give her as much pleasure as he could.

Jean finally released her grip on his head and slid down his body whimpering from the intensity of the orgasm she'd just experienced. Hank wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, his face coated with her juices. He stroked her back softly, Jean slowly regaining her composure. "That was so intense!" Jean panted.

"Did that help your itch?" Hank asked with a chuckle.

"Oh yes! Thank you master!" Jean cooed.

"You're welcome bitch! I can't wait to see you and Denise in action tomorrow."

Hank walked out of the bedroom scratching his head, trying to wake up fully. The smell of breakfast being made in the kitchen had woken him. Walking into the kitchen he noticed Jean was wearing her mandatory apron and nothing else. Even though he'd just taken her the night before, one look at that sweet ass of hers sticking out the back of her apron and his first thought was, 'I'll have that for breakfast.' He walked up behind her and caressed her ass as he reached for the coffee pot. "Good morning sexy." he greeted her.

"Mmmmm, good morning Master!" Jean purred like a satisfied cat.

Hank ran his hand up her side and cupped her breast under the apron that shielded it. "Did my bitch sleep well last night?"

"Yes she did. And she wants to thank you very much for that!" Jean giggled as she turned the bacon.

Hank playfully pinched her nipple. "Just make sure you and Denise don't break anymore rules. Understand?" He pinched her nipple a little harder causing Jean to yelp.

"Yes Master! I understand."

"You ready for a long day bitch?"

"A long day of what Master?" Jean asked knowing the answer to her question. Just another game she liked to play.

"A long day of entertaining me! A long day of seeing what our new bitch is capable of and watching the two of you in action." He swatted her ass. "But you already knew that! Now! I'm hungry! Feed me!" he growled. As Hank sat down at the table, "but before we do anything I want to hear her side of what's going on in her marriage."

The intercom to the front door buzzed at 8:55. Jean didn't even answer. She just buzzed the front door knowing it was Denise. Several minutes later Denise knocked on the door to the condo. Jean opened the door and stuck her head around the edge so as not to be seen by anyone who might be in the hallway. "Hey bitch!" Jean giggled at Denise. "Come on in!"

Denise walked in and turned as Jean closed the door behind her. Her eyes lit up as she saw Jean standing there naked, except for her collar. Jean held out her hand to take Denise's oversized purse. "You're overdressed bitch!" she tried to say with as straight a face as she could. It was going to take her a little getting used to playing the part of the Dom at times.

"All of it?" Denise asked.

"All of it bitch!"

Denise undressed quickly as Jean watched. Denise was a little heavier than Jean, which Denise had commented on several times. They both decided they'd help her lose some of that excess. When Denise was completely undressed Jean told her to turn around so that she could inspect her the way Hank enjoyed inspecting her. Jean wanted to reach out and caress her body, but was under strict orders not to till she was given permission. "Very nice! I'm glad to see you wore your collar. That will please Master very much! Now follow me!" Jean led her down the hallway and into the living room where Hank was waiting.

Denise's pulse quickened as she undressed and was led down the hallway. She had already been excited from the moment she had woken that morning. She'd hardly slept at all the night before as it was, with so many thoughts running through her mind, and what today would be like. She knew it was going to be unlike anything she'd ever experienced before.

12