The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 13

Story Info
Hank and Jean's story brought to an end.
6.3k words
4.68
29.6k
30

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last chapter in Hank and Jean's story. For those of you have enjoyed the story, thank you for your words of encouragement and comments.

I want to thank Monique for her help in editing.


The Awakening of a Slut – ch. 13

Jean walked into the living room with Denise right behind her. Jean sat down on the couch and curled up next to Hank, leaving Denise standing in front of them. Hank looked up at Denise smiling. "Good morning bitch!" Hank had thought about their situation most of the previous night.

He was a practical man. The more he thought about it, the more he realized over time him having both Jean and Denise wasn't going to workout on many levels. He'd have to think of another alternative for Denise, because he wasn't about to give up Jean. But for today, he had two buxom bitches at his disposal and he was going to enjoy every minute of it.

"Good morning sir!" she replied blushing. She knew she would get used to this, but this was all new to her now. She was standing in front of a man, naked, being inspected by him, and the adrenaline rush she was experiencing was unlike anything she'd ever felt.

Hank sat forward on the couch and motioned for her to come towards him. "Come here!"

Denise stepped closer. Her stomach was churning as she did. Hank reached out with his right hand and ran his fingers over her pubic area and then down between the folds of her pussy. He felt a slight stubble where her bush used to be. Denise gasped when his middle finger slid between her pussy lips and rubbed over her clit.

"Why are you here bitch?" Hank asked looking up at her, his finger slicing back and forth across her clit.

Hank felt her body shaking as Denise answered him. "I'm here to be your bitch, Master, and serve you and Mistress."

"Do you really think you're ready to serve me as my bitch?" he asked sliding his finger inside her cunt.

"Oh yes sir!" Denise moaned softly. "I'll do my best!"

Hank chuckled. "I'm sure you will bitch." Hank ran his thumb over the front of her pussy lightly and felt some stubble. "This won't do! I like my pussies smooth as a baby's butt." He looked at Jean, "Take our bitch into the bathroom and make sure she is shaved smooth."

"I'm sorry sir!" Denise apologized.

"Relax!" Hank said smiling. "It's alright! This pussy is going to get a real workout today! I just want it ready for a good eating. Maybe I'll give it a good spanking today. Then you'll never forget again how to keep your pussy ready for me."

Jean led Denise into the bathroom, their arms wrapped around the other. Ten minutes later they walked back into the living room, arm in arm.

"I'm glad the two of you have hit it off so well together because your both going to entertain me. Now both of you on the floor in front of me, kneeling." Hank stared at both of them smiling. "I'm giving you both new names for the day." He looked at Jean. "Your name will be Lover." Then he said to Denise. "Your name will be kitten. You two ok with that?"

Both ladies replied almost in unison, "Oh yes!" smiling as they did so.

"Good. That should simplify things. Calling you both bitch would have gotten complicated. Now! Kitten, on your back!" Denise obeyed without hesitation. "Straddle her face Lover!" Jean spun around and threw her leg over Denise's head facing Denise's body. "Now both you bitches start eating each other out, and don't stop till I tell you to."

Hank sat back and watched as Jean lowered herself onto Denise's body. Within minutes the room was filled with the sounds of the two ladies giving and receiving all the pleasure each could give the other. The sucking and slurping sounds of two pussies being eaten interspersed with moans and gasps as each lady pushed the other towards what would be their first orgasm of the evening. Their moans intensified as each was driven towards climax.

Hank stood up with a chuckle. "I'm going to get myself another cup of coffee. Neither of you have permission to cum until I give it. Don't stop what you are doing."

Hank couldn't stop smiling as he walked into the kitchen listening to the ladies moans transform into groans of frustration as each desperately needed release. Hank took his time getting his coffee and fixing it just the way he liked it. When he finally walked back into the room both ladies were whimpering with need as they obediently continued to orally pleasure the other. Hank sat down slowly and sipped his coffee. He was having a great time enjoying his two horny bitches go at each other, knowing they were both on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm.

"OK! Enough!" Hank said in between sips of his coffee. Both ladies ceased what they were doing and looked over at him, their lips, chin and cheeks covered with the other's juices. Both had a glazed look in their eyes as they stared at Hank. He smiled at them with a devilish grin. "Let's see who has the most self-control. The one who cums first has to sit and watch me fuck the other one first. Now, as you were ladies."

The ladies commenced eating each other out again with a greater enthusiasm. As Jean felt her orgasm about to overtake her she started to lift herself off Denise's mouth, trying to get away from her. Jean couldn't help but laugh to herself as she thought about how Hank had ordered them to push the other to the edge of climaxing only to be told the one who came first would be denied his wonderful cock first.

Denise wrapped her arms around Jean's waist and pulled her back down, locking her mouth on Jean's cunt, attacking it like the sex crazed bitch she was. Denise snaked her tongue inside Jean's cunt and began to lick the walls of her canal.

Jean squealed with a mouthful of cunt as her orgasm overtook her. She no longer cared that she'd lost their little competition. She ground her cunt into Denise's sucking mouth as her body shook.

Hank sat there smiling as he watched the ladies go at each other. This was far better than any porn he could watch. Jean finally rolled off Denise panting as her body still rippled from her orgasm. Denise's face was covered with cunt juice, her body still longing for the release she was on the verge of having.

"Climb on up here!" Hank said to Denise. Denise stood up, then straddled his lap as Hank sat on the couch. Hank's cock was already standing at attention from the show he'd just been given.

Denise began to lower herself onto his stiff meat. She moaned loudly as the head pushed its way into her fuck tunnel. "Now stop!" Hank ordered her.

Denise opened her eyes and looked at him with intense longing as her body shook with need. "What?!" she asked, confused.

"You're going to learn quickly that I like having fun with my bitches." He reached between their bodies and grabbed his cock. Then used it to rub the lips of her cunt and clit.

Denise dropped her head on his shoulder whimpering with need as he tormented her. "Oooohhhh, please don't tease me! I need it so bad!"

Hank grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back so she could look at him. Smiling he said, "If I want to play with your body, I'll play with it. You belong to me today." He looked around Denise's body and saw Jean sitting on the floor watching them with longing and jealousy. "Get up here!" he ordered her. Jean almost jumped on the couch and sat next to Hank. Hank released his cock and wrapped his arm around Jean. "Remember Lover, this was your idea."

"I know."

Hank pulled Denise down on his cock, bringing a deep guttural moan from her. Then he grabbed Jean's head and guided it towards the tit closest to her. "You suck on this one." Jean opened her mouth and sucked in as much of Denise's tit flesh as her mouth could hold, bathing it with her tongue as her teeth raked over the hard nub. Hank smiled briefly before doing the same to Denise's other tit.

Denise squealed as her body began to shake and convulse. Her orgasm washed over her in wave after wave as she began to hump Hank's cock like a woman possessed. She couldn't have stopped if Hank had ordered her to. So she was glad he didn't. Her tits would have been flopping all over the room if they hadn't been locked into Hank and Jean's mouths.

The harder Denise came, the harder they sucked on her tits, drawing out her orgasm as long as they could. She had never known such intense pleasure before. As her orgasm began to subside she whimpered, not wanting it to end. She realized at that moment how addicting that euphoric feeling could be.

Denise finally fell forward panting, dropping her head on Hank's in exhaustion. Hank and Jean continued to suckle on her tits tenderly, which only added to the intensity of the aftershocks of her orgasm. Her body continued to spasm as she slowly descended from her orgasm.

Hank laid his head back enough to look at Denise. "Why are you slowing down? I didn't tell you to slow down!"

Denise placed her hands on Hank's shoulders for leverage and began to hump his cock with a steady rhythmic pace. She grunted with each downward thrust, her body being driven again. Hank grabbed her hips and held them gently as she bounced up and down. The sight of her tits flopping up and down brought a lust-filled grin to his face. There was something about watching big tits flopping around that he never got tired of.

Hank slid his hands up her stomach and engulfed her bouncing jugs as he felt his orgasm building. "Ride that cock bitch!" he moaned. "Almost there kitten! Almost there!"

Denise squealed with delight knowing she was about to have her pussy filled with man cream. It had been so long since she'd felt a cock explode inside her, she'd forgotten what it felt like. "Oh yes! Give it

to me!" she panted as she bounced on his cock. "Fill my cunt! Fill me!" Denise squeezed his cock as hard as she could with her cunt.

Hank threw his head back and grunted as it felt like his seed was being milked from his body. "OH SHIT!! UGH! UGH!" Hank grunted with each ejaculation.

Denise's body glistened with perspiration as she rode his cock, their mutual grunts and moans mingled with the sound of their bodies slapping together. Denise threw her head back in ecstasy as the realization that she'd just pleased a man, and she enjoyed it, registered in her mind. She moaned like a contented cat as she felt her womb being filled with his seed. This is what she had longed for and was made for. As Hank's orgasm subsided, Denise slowed her humping to a slow grinding of her pelvis into his.

She sat back, her hair hanging in her face, and smiled as she rotated her pelvis on his softening manhood. "Did you enjoy that sir?" Even though she knew the answer, Denise needed that affirmation after so many years of not pleasing a man.

"You know I did Kitten!" Hank chuckled as he stroked her tits. "Now let's take this into the bedroom ladies." The only thing Hank had planned for the day was enjoying his two ladies to the fullest.

Hank climbed up on the bed and threw several pillows against the headboard, sat back against them and motioned for his ladies to join him. "Why don't you get down there and bring me back to life," he said to Denise. Laying across his thighs, Denise lifted his limp cock and sucked his balls into her mouth as she stroked his shaft. "Come here." He motioned to Jean.

Jean curled up in his arms. Hank wrapped his left arm around Jean and kissed her deeply as his right hand fondled her tits. Jean moaned into his mouth as Hank softly pinched and fondled her hard nipples. This was a first for him. Hank had never had two women at the same time. The pleasure they were giving him was amazing. He could get used to this. Hank ran his hand down her stomach and between her legs, Jean opening them willingly as his fingers lightly danced over her engorged clit.

Jean moaned again when his fingers came into contact with her clit. Hank knew exactly how she liked to be touched and played with. He ran his fingers back and forth over the lips of her pussy, then between the folds of her lips. He gently took her engorged clit between his index and middle finger and pinched it hard enough to elicit a gasp from her.

One of Hank's favorite new pastime was driving his lover's body and discovering new ways to push her sexually. There was always something new to learn with how to pleasure a woman. His mind immediately went to Denise, wondering what her buttons were that he would enjoy learning and pushing.

Hank dropped his head down and sucked in one of Jean's mammoth tits. At the same time he slipped two of his fingers in her gushing pussy. Jean squealed as he played with her. "Ooohhh, harder!" she gasped. Hank maintained his gentle steady stroking of her pussy and a gentle nibbling of her tit. Jean began to squirm as the need within her built to the point of making her want to scream with need. "Ooohhh please don't make me beg!" Jean moaned.

Hank chuckled to himself as he kept his mouth full of her tit flesh. Jean was so out of her mind with need, she was begging and didn't even realize it. Hank pulled off her tit with a soft popping noise as the

suction was broken. His head fell back with eyes closed. He was enjoying Denise's oral skills as she brought his cock back to life.

"Damn! Our bitch really knows how to give head!" he moaned softly to no one in particular. Denise worked his cock with an eagerness, wanting to please Hank in every way. "Sit up!" Hank said to Jean. He then grabbed Denise by her hair and gently pulled her off his cock. "Get up here!" he growled.

Denise crawled up next to Hank as he looked at Jean. "Why don't you go for a ride?" Jean giggled as she threw her leg over his stomach. Taking his stiff manhood in hand, she positioned the head at the opening of her womb. Jean moaned in a low guttural voice as she lowered herself onto his cock. She began a slow humping of his cock.

Hank laid there holding Denise next to him, watching Jean with lust and admiration. The look on her face said it all. She was completely lost to the pleasure that this cock that was filling her was giving her. She was a beautiful creature to behold as she ground her pelvis into Hank's, her hair hanging in her face and her tits bouncing up and down.

Denise lie next to Hank watching the show with longing. She'd just been thoroughly satisfied in a way she'd never experienced before. Yet she felt an emptiness she knew just a good fucking wouldn't fill. She felt like an outsider looking in as she watched Jean ride Hank's cock. She wanted what her friend had. She knew Jean had first place in Hank's heart and desires. She wanted to be first place in some guy's heart and lust-filled desires.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCK!! CUUUMMMIINGG!" Jean moaned. Her body shook with one spasm after another as she dug her claws into Hank's chest. Hank watched with complete joy as his lover gave herself over to the sensations that now controlled her body. No matter how many times he brought her to this point it never got old, and it only made him want to do it more.

Hank twisted Denise's head and body till she was facing him. He then pulled her in and began kissing her as he cradled her head with one hand, while his other explored her body. His hand engulfed her breast and squeezed it, kneading it like a huge lump of dough. He then took her nipple between his fingers and pinched it till she squealed in his mouth. Denise started grunting into Hank's mouth as he worked her nipple, pulling and pinching it. He felt her body twitch with every squeeze of her nipple.

Jean continued to grind her pelvis into Hank's cock after her orgasm subsided. She felt her arousal building again as she watched Hank playing with Denise.

Hank pulled her head back. He kissed and nibbled his way down her neck and over her collarbone until he got to her heaving tit. He sucked her hard nub into his mouth and nibbled on it with his teeth while strumming it over and over with his tongue. Denise squealed with delight as he drove her body for their mutual pleasure.

His hand slid down her body, over her stomach, until it was cupping her throbbing cunt. His hand was soaked within seconds. He slipped two fingers inside her and played with the walls of her womb. Denise began to grind her pussy into his hand, pushing herself closer and closer to another orgasm. Just before her body responded with another orgasm Hank pulled his fingers out of her cunt and his mouth off her tit. "Lay on your back!" he told her. "Get up!" he said to Jean. "Let's make room for our kitten."

Jean climbed off Hank's cock disappointed and not knowing what he had in mind for Denise next. He positioned Denise in the middle of the bed. Hank looked at Jean. "Straddle her face! Let's both have some fun with our fucktoy!" Jean threw her leg over Denise's face almost giggling as she did so. Jean's musky smell filled Denise's nostrils as her cunt hovered over her face. Jean lowered herself till her cunt was almost smothering Denise. Jean moaned as Denise's mouth wrapped around her cunt and sucked it in.

Hank smiled as the sensations Jean felt between her legs registered on her face. Jean began to grind her pelvis in a circular motion as Denise worked her cunt with an eagerness to please. Hank crawled between Denise's legs, lifted them, and pushed them back to Jean.

"Hold these for me!" Jean grabbed her legs by the ankles and pulled them back, exposing her cunt and ass for whatever Hank in mind. He straddled up between her legs, laid his cock on her cunt and began to rub the length of her slit with it. Denise moaned into Jean's cunt and her body shook as Hank's cock worked her clit.

Hank slipped his cock in her cunt and began a steady fucking, knowing he was going to last a long time since he'd just cum not too long ago. Jean and Hank smiled at each other as they worked Denise's body. Hank reached out and began playing with Jean's tits. "Is our bitch as good a cunt sucker as she is a cock sucker?" he asked smiling.

"Oooohhhh, she's incredible!" Jean moaned as she renewed the grinding motion of her cunt. Hank pinched both Jean's nipples and pulled on them. The sensations surged from her nipples through her body and down to her cunt. "Oohh, shit!" Jean moaned with eyes closed.

"So tell me! Does our bitch have any fantasies I should know about?" Hank asked Jean.

Jean grinned. "She's talked about how erotic it would be to be taken by a bunch of guys!"

Hank and Jean talked about Denise as though she was in another room instead of beneath them, servicing them like the slut she was being used as. Their conversation only added to her own sexual arousal. Hank's eyebrows rose. "Really!? I think we can arrange that." Hank thought for a few seconds. "What do you think? Should I invite the guys over?"

"Ooohhh!" Jean groaned. "That sounds like fun! Do it!"

"I'll make some calls right after we're done here. Now come here!" Hank grabbed Jean by the back of her neck and pulled her forward. Their mouths locked together as Hank continued to maul her heaving tits with his free hand. Jean was climaxing within a minute, her cunt gushing all over Denise's mouth and face as Hank worked her tits. Jean grunted and moaned into Hank's mouth as he held her tightly. Wave after wave of euphoric pleasure washed over her body.

As Jean's orgasm subsided Hank pulled her head back and stared into her eyes smiling. "I love you!" he said softly. Jean purred in response. "Now get down there and finish me off." Hank pulled his cock out of Denise's cunt as he guided Jean's head down. Jean opened her mouth with the eagerness of a woman wanting to please her lover.

"Ooohhh shit!" Hank groaned as her mouth engulfed his meat. "Damn that feels good!" Holding her head securely he began a steady fucking of her face knowing it wasn't going to take long. He wanted to

12