The Awakening of Addison Ch. 03

Story Info
Addison's first interracial experience.
4.1k words
4.43
13.6k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple of months after Adam's move that Addison's employer made a big announcement regarding a huge hire the station had made. Sean Thompson had been hired for their sports department. Sean was a sports legend in the state. He was a local player that played for the state's biggest football team and helped them win a national championship playing wide receiver. He went on to the pros and had a great career, playing in the Super Bowl and making the Pro Bowl for four straight years. His career was unfortunately cut short due to a knee injury and immediately went to ESPN as a football analysis, Addison's station made him a lucrative offer to head their sports department and become their main sports anchor, which he took. When Sean arrived, the employees were excited to work with a NFL superstar and a beloved player from their area. Addison however took the news in stride, in fact it just reminded her of how Adam left the station to take a sports job and she wasn't as thrilled as everyone else.

A couple of weeks later Addison joined her usual gossip girl group at the station's cafeteria for lunch and learned today's topic was all about Sean, the new employee. It seemed that Sean had all of the lady's attention which surprised Addison because he was black. To Addison, black men never caught her attention, mainly due her upbringing in a small country town. She didn't have any in her school, and her parents had a slight prejudice against them when they were on TV. Her father would from time to time say unkind things about blacks, and although Addison wasn't bigoted, she just never gave black men much thought physically.

To the women though, Sean was particularly attractive because he was a handsome man, very physically fit, and extremely articulate. Many would say he didn't even sound black or acted like he came from the "hood" and that was actually because Sean came from a very predominate family. He didn't come from a single parent, broken home. His father was a lawyer and his mother a noted phycologist. Sean didn't leave college early and his reputation off the field was stellar. But it appeared that Sean did have one stereotype that is associated with black men that the ladies were discussing.

Barbara from advertising told the group, "My cousin played ball with him in college and said he easily was the most endowed guy on the team." The women squealed and giggled with delight. Another woman claimed that she knew a girl that slept with him during college and his cock was huge, getting another excited response from the women. Linda had said that she had openly flirted with him a couple of weeks after his hire but he rejected her. Her theory was he was too concerned about his job to fool around with a co-worker. The ladies continued their X-rated discussion about black men when one asked Addison if she had ever slept with a black man.

"No, I never have" she told the women.

"Why not", they asked.

"I don't know, I guess I'm not attracted to them"

The ladies were shocked that Addison had never even thought about it and started to fill her in on the stereotypes that black men enjoy. Their size and stamina, as well as the passion they have in bed, particularly with a woman outside their race. Although none of the ladies admitted that any of them had ever been with a black man, they all confessed they had fantasied about it at one time. After the lunch Addison walked back to the office with Linda. She asked Linda if she really hit on the new guy, Sean.

"I took a shot, yeah. Why?" said Linda.

"I dunno, I just don't understand what the attraction to a black man is."

Linda took Addison by the arm and led her into the lady's bathroom; she checked the stalls to see if they were alone and made a confession. "You know when we all said we never had a black man before." Linda asked Addison.

"Yeah"

"Well that wasn't really true with me. I have, twice and both times were incredible"

"Really?" Addison said shocked.

"Yeah once in college and the other a couple of years ago when I was at another station, in fact he and I had an affair for a few months, he was an incredible lover. Today wasn't the first time I have heard about Sean's reputation and I was really curious. Listen, I know you think Adam had a great cock, and it is, but could you imagine being with a guy who made his look small in comparison?"

Addison was shocked with the suggestion of a bold statement like that. To her Adam was a sexual God, ever since he left, she had been aching for at least one more fuck like she had with him. The ideal of someone even more exciting was mind-blowing to her, but a black man?

"All I can say is if I had to rank my lovers from the past, I would have to put Adam at #2 behind my friend from the other station." With that Linda left Addison alone in the bathroom, stunned and thinking very deeply.

For the next couple of weeks whenever Addison would walk by Sean in the halls, she would get an electric tingle down her spine. The words that Linda said to her haunted her. She also watched the other ladies interact with Sean and they made their flirtations with Adam seem tame by comparison. Sean had the women of the station wrapped around his finger and it was no secret why. But surprisingly he never fell for any of their advances, subtle or obvious. Addison's growing attraction was equaled by a growing fear and she realized what it was and why she never thought of black men before. It was her father and what he would say if he ever found out she was with a black man. The reluctance wasn't hers but of a fear of her father finding out, it now made her growing attraction even more intense in a taboo sort of way. The ladies were right; Sean was an attractive man physically, no matter what his race was. He did carry himself well with others with a charismatic charm, wit and personality. But the rumors... the thought of him having a cock that would put Adam's wonderful 8 inches to shame was getting to be too much for her.

As much as Addison was trying to fight the urge, every day her inquisitiveness, her intense curiosity about being with a black man, particularly Sean was becoming more and more intense. One night, bored and pained with horniness Addison grabbed her favorite toy and searched for interracial porn the internet. For the next two hours she masturbated to videos of black men fucking white women. It wasn't the first time she watched online porn but she never watched videos like this. The images of well-endowed black men sometimes multiple ones fucking the hell out of white women, making them suck their cocks and even fucking them in the ass caused her to orgasm more times in a row then she could remember. When she was in the shower, she told herself she was just going to have to get over this curiosity. She couldn't let it happen, not just in fear of her parents finding out but her friends, even Adam.

A few weeks went by, and Addison found that burying herself in her work was the best remedy to get her mind off of the insane thoughts she had been having. It was a late night of research that Addison found herself in her office well past midnight. She liked working late, particularly when she was alone in her division that she got the most accomplished. Tired and realizing the time she got her things together and closed up her office heading for the elevator. The floor of the building she worked on was usually desolate after office hours and at this hour she knew she was totally alone since none of the station's late-night employees worked on this floor. As she walked down the hallways, she passed the exercise room that was located on her floor that the station had installed as a perk for the employees. It was a large room with different Nautilus equipment, jogging treadmills, Stairmasters and weights. Each side of the exercise room had separate locker rooms for men and women, complete with a sauna, hot-tub and showers. It was there that Addison could hear a shower running, at first, she just kept walking but suddenly she stopped and it hit her.

She remembered the talk about Sean and how he would exercise late at night after his newscast. He had a regular schedule of researching after the 10 o'clock show preceded with an intense workout. Addison stood there wondering if it was Sean in the shower. Suddenly, she found herself entering the exercise room, when inside she could hear the shower even louder and Addison called out a "Hello?". She thought she was stupid for that but it made sense with what she was about to do next. Addison walked up to the men's locker room door and slowly opened it, the room turned to the right with a hallway of large wooden lockers on both sides of it. Addison slowly, quietly walked in, the hallway then turned to the left with a sauna on one side and a room with a hot tub on the other, the showers were at the end of that hallway and it opened up to a large tiled shower room with open showers along three sides of it. Addison knew the layout was the same as the ladies' side so she carefully peered around the corner to see who was in the shower. It was Sean and he was using a shower that was exactly in line of Addison's view straight ahead.

Sean was washing his face and she could tell he couldn't see her with his back towards her, but even the image of his nude body took her breath away. He was a physical specimen to be sure, finely tuned in a pure athletic way. Not a square inch of him was not rippling with muscle, his back, arms and legs were that of an Adonis and he had the tightest most perfectly shaped ass she had ever seen on a man. But when turned around, that was when Addison's jaw dropped. Although it was mostly flaccid, Sean possessed a cock that just sent shivers down Addison's spine. He was still washing with his eyes closed when Addison, mesmerized with the sight of Sean, stepped out into the hall in plain view, if he looked ahead. She stood there frozen, a churning in the pit of her stomach started to swell. She was totally hypnotized by what she was seeing. Unbeknownst to Addison, Sean could see her standing there, watching him. He reached out to the liquid soap dispenser and took a number of pumps from it filling his hand with soap and proceeded to lather his cock.

Although the shower room was a little steamy, Addison could see the image of Sean soaping up his cock and she took a huge gulp down her throat. The combination of this sexy young woman staring at him with the sensation of his hands caused Sean's penis to stiffen and grow very quickly. Sean took another few squirts from the dispenser and added even more soap to his already well-lathered cock. By the time it swelled to its full erection, the soapy suds were just falling off his massive manhood onto the tiled floor. Addison in a wide-eyed frozen state began to cup her breast, it was like her body ached of some pleasurable sensation and her hands answered the call for gratification. Her fingers pinched her nipples through her blouse and bra, her breathing got deeper and more intense. Even from the hallway she could see that his cock was the biggest she had ever seen or dreamed of.

"You can see it better from up close" Sean instructed. His words sent a wave of surprise through her. She wanted to just run away in embarrassment, but her legs wouldn't allow that to happen. Addison took a slow step forward, still massaging her tits.

"Come on in so you can get a good look". Again, without a word said Addison slowly walked forward until she came to the entrance of the showers. She was being drawn to him like a magnet to metal.

"Uh, you might wanna get out of those clothes unless you wanna get drenched." His warning made her feel so stupid and realized exactly how mesmerized she was. Addison quickly peeled out of her clothes, she probably would have teased out of them to give the man in front of her a show as he gave her but she wasn't interested in wasting time or delaying her chance to come closer. Addison walked into the steamy shower room completely nude, almost cautiously she approached Sean until she was only a foot or two from him.

"Your name is... Addison, isn't it?"

"Y... yes, it...it is" she stuttered.

"Is this the first black cock you have ever seen Addison?" Sean inquired.

"Y.. Y.. Y...Oh. Oh my God yes" Addison realized that when she was answering she wasn't even looking at Sean. Her eyes were still locked on his cock. She couldn't take them off of it. By now the water had washed away the huge amount of soap he covered it with, Addison was looking at it totally exposed. It was easily over 10 inches long probably 11 or 12, large veins ran down it giving it a powerful appearance like the rest of his body and the huge apple shaped head only made it even more intimidating which was a lighter color than his dark-skinned shaft. It was so massive that it didn't really stick out like Adam's did when erect; it simply hung there in its full glory. His balls were huge too, and hung low with the hot water making the sack of his balls loose with the heat.

"So I'm sure you have never touched a black cock before"

"N... no... n...n...never" She was still stammering in nervousness.

"I think this is a good opportunity to, don't you think?" Sean was inviting Addison to touch his cock. She slowly reached out with a shaking hand of fear and intimidation and wrapped her fingers as much as she could around the middle of his shaft which was easily as thick as her wrist. It felt as powerful as it looked; it sent a bolt of excitement up her arms, down her back and made her stomach churn with exhilaration.

Addison finally looked up to Sean after minutes of staring at his cock, to say to him, "you have the biggest cock I have ever seen. It's beautiful." She said with a hint of true emotion in her voice. Addison was clearly taken aback with this experience, she has never dreamed she would be holding such monstrous male genitalia or a black one.

"You really wanna suck it don't you"

"Yes, oh God yes I do" she answered. Her knees already weak with eagerness, Addison started to kneel in front of Sean. Now his cock was in front of her face and this view had to be the most intimidating. As she lifted his massive cock and pointed his head straight to her wide-open mouth, Sean quickly grabbed it from her hands.

"Oh no, you have to beg for it" he commanded.

Immediately, Addison pleaded "Please let me suck your cock". In her mind she was shocked that she said it so quickly or the fact that she would ever have to ask to suck a man's dick, but she wanted to so badly the words just came out instinctually.

"But this is your first black cock to suck, don't you think..." Before he could finish his words Addison interrupted him with "Please, please let me suck your beautiful black cock. I have never had a black cock, I have been dreaming of sucking it for weeks now and now that I see it I want it. God, do I want to suck it." Sean realized that his teasing was enough and now it was becoming too obvious how much she wanted it. He brought it back mere inches from her lips and Addison fanatically shoved it in as deeply as she can as if her life depended on it. Immediately Addison moaned in delight as she began slurping up and down Sean ebony prick. It filled her mouth full and she incredibly saw how much more she couldn't put in her mouth, making her want to try to take more in her mouth but she begins to gag.

"MMM, you are hungry for some black cock aren't you girl" Sean says.

Addison, with one hand jacked Sean's cock and the other started to rub her pussy; it had been aching to be stroked for a while now. She realized that even in this shower her pussy is dripping wet. Addison then runs her tongue up and down the entire length of his cock, licking and kissing it all over.

"I bet you are more impressed with this cock than you were with Adam's" Sean says ominously.

"Yes, Yes I am... wait, how did you know..." Addison was taken aback by this knowledge.

"You are the finest girl that works here; ever since I first saw you, I have had my eye on you. I went around and asked people about you" During his explanation, Addison continued to suck Sean's rod up and down at a feverish pace but listened to him. "Your friends told me about Adam and how crazy you were about him, but I think I can make you forget all about him" Addison continued giving Sean head while he was talking but his next words even stunned her more as well as her response.

"I bet you loved his cock didn't you"

"Mmmmhmmm" Addison answered with a mouth full of cock.

"But you love this cock much more don't you"

Without hesitation Addison answered, "I do, I love it so much more".

The admission only made Addison suck and lick more feverishly. There was something about Sean's huge black cock that brought out the animal in her.

"Then say it girl, I wanna hear it"

"I love your big black cock more than Adam's"

"Mmmmm, I think you should be rewarded, don't you, would me fucking you be a good reward"

"Yes, please reward me by fucking me" Addison was catching on to Sean's playful banter and liked being so submissive.

Sean picked up Addison and carried her out into the exercise floor. Although the room had huge windows facing the outside and to the hall, Addison didn't care if they could be seen by someone outside on the street or in the hallway, she was about to have her first black cock inside her and that was all that mattered. Sean laid Addison on the most cushiony exercise bench and started to bend his knees to enter her.

"Wait, where's your condom?" Addison asked.

"Don't have one."

"But I'm not on the pill."

"Don't worry I'll pull out."

"Are you sure, you promise. Please you can't cum inside me."

"Girl, you want me to fuck you or not. We can just stop right here." Sean's agitation frightened Addison, there was no way she was going to let this end but she was so scared of what would happen if Sean came inside her. Addison cautiously opened her legs; Sean knelt on the floor and began to run the head of his cock up and down Addison's dripping wet pussy lips. As he readied her pussy for his massive cock's entry Addison opened her legs even wider to accept Sean's cock.

Slowly he pushed his thick cock head between her lips. When his head was inside her he began to push his penis in. "Please just don't cum inside...oh My God!!" Addison's plead was interrupted with the sensation of her pussy being plowed like never before. Sean was actually stretching her wide like she never felt before; it might have been harder for him to slip his huge dick in her but she was so well lubricated with her own juice that it was sliding in with the only resistance being her not quite used to his girth. Addison lifted her head up to witness the image of her pussy being taken by a huge black cock. It was an exciting view and it thrilled her even more to watch. Sean slowly slid his cock in Addison, inch by inch both were fascinated to see how much Addison could take.

"Wow, my first black cock" Addison exclaimed. To her amazement Sean was over 2/3rds inside her when she could feel his head hitting bottom, Sean slowly started to draw his cock back out and when his head was nearly at her entrance, he pushed it deep back in her. It reminded Adison of her first encounter with Adam and how he had to ease his cock in her but Sean was even thicker but with every stroke in and out her pussy seemed to be able to take him. Sean started to build up speed with each thrust, the sound of her pussy sloshing with the wetness of her juice only made the visual of her pussy being violated by this enormous black cock more exhilarating. The contrast of her pink lips and white skin to his ebony rod dipping in made her appreciate the allure of interracial sex even more.

"Mmmmm you white girls got the sweetest pussy" Sean said.

12