The Awakening of Amy Ch. 01

Story Info
White beauty gets a good going over by a Pakistani teenager.
2.7k words
4.19
40.4k
41

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE:

Chapter 01 has a strong rape/nc theme so if that offends you please do not read it.

Chapter 02 onwards are generally reluc/cons with a few bits of nc

The whole story is written in a direct style (porn rather than art) so again if that is not to your taste please do not read it.

+++++++++++++++++++

Chapter One: Hidden Desires Unleashed

Amy had just finished a lovely meal after an evening out with a few of her work colleagues. She was in her late 20's, around 5'6" tall with long brown hair and curves in all the right places and was wearing a white top, black slacks and a light grey leather jacket. She had parked up in the opposite direction to her friends so when they left the restaurant she said goodbye to them and started the short walk back to her car alone.

Even though it was around 9 pm and just starting to get dark the High Street was still very busy with all the food shops and restaurants still open. The area was well known as a big immigrant area, a mixture of mainly African, Asian and Arab origin. As she was walking she became aware of a few wolf whistles and some lewd comments directed at her. She looked around and began to feel a little uneasy when she noticed she was the only white female around and people were openly staring at her. One such person was Kasib, a nineteen year old of Pakistani origin who had just came out of the pub with a couple of friends as Amy walked by. The three youths had left school at the same time a few years ago, although Kasib was a year younger than the other two having been expelled early for hitting a teacher, and since then they had hung around together frequently getting into trouble with the police.

"Wow!" he said as he feasted his eyes on the brown-haired beauty, "What's a gorgeous piece of ass like that doing around here at this time of night?"

Just as Amy approached a bus stop the pavement became so crowded her path was nearly blocked and her progress slowed to a crawl. Suddenly Kasib pushed past her, giving her ass a quick grope as he did, and then turned around and stood in front of her. His eyes moved down from her face to check out her athletic body and then up again to stare straight into her eyes. One hand went down to his crotch and he began stroking the bulge in his jeans.

"What's a white bitch like you doing around here on your own? Looking for some action?" he snarled at her before disappearing back into the crowd.

Amy began to panic and wanted to get back to her car as quickly as possible. She ran across the road dodging the traffic and could see her car less than a hundred yards away. She glanced behind and to her horror she saw the youth crossing the road but now there was another youth with him. Amy got to within twenty yards of her car when a third youth appeared in front of her blocking her way. The other two came up behind and she was completely encircled. She was just about to scream when a hand clamped over her mouth.

"You won't make a fucking sound if you know what's good for you," one of the youths said menacingly.

They grabbed her arms and dragged her down a narrow dimly lit alley between two shops. The end of the alley opened out to a small area with back doors to two of the shops. Apart from cardboard boxes and black bin bags all full of rubbish the area was completely deserted.

"Let me go, please let me go" Amy pleaded as they surrounded her and moved closer and closer.

Hands roamed all over her body, copping a feel of her breasts, ass and pussy. One of the youths moved up behind her and began dry humping motions, pressing his stiff cock against her rear. Another grabbed her hair and twisted her head towards his. He pinched her nose forcing her to part her lips to breathe allowing him to stick his tongue deep into her mouth. Kasib grabbed her breasts and began to knead them roughly.

"Wow you sure are stacked," he said as he moved one hand down between her legs and pressed hard against her pussy "you're fucking built for sex. You come to our neighbourhood looking to get fucked, yes? You want some cock? I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be begging me for more". He unzipped his jeans allowing his big cock to spring free. "You like the look of that bitch? You want that up your white cunt don't you?" and with that he pushed her slacks down to her ankles and tore off her flimsy white panties.

The other two youths moved a couple of steps back as he spun her around and pushed her face first towards the wall, her arms reaching out above her head to stop her pretty face hitting the cold concrete. Amy felt him kick her legs apart as he moved up behind her. He gripped her hips tightly as his cock pressed up against her pussy.

"Here we go you fucking white bitch!" and with one savage thrust he buried the whole length of his prick in her. "How does that feel lady? How do you like my cock up you?" He pulled back until there was only about an inch still inside her before thrusting up again. He settled into a rhythm pumping into Amy, each thrust filling her with his stiff prick. "Take this, and this!"

Amy couldn't believe what was happening to her, being raped hard by a Pakistani teenager while his friends watched. She figured the quickest way to get this over with was just to let them do what they wanted and then get out of there as quickly as possible. Her eyes were closed and her arms hung limply by her sides, but already she was starting to feel a little tingling inside her.

After a couple of minutes fucking her, he stopped thrusting into Amy, reached up under her leather jacket and grasped her breasts again.

"What a fucking body. You need my cock up you every day," he said as he began to fuck her again, long powerful strokes feeding his prick deep inside her. His hands gripped her breasts tightly as he continued to piston in and out, his thrusts becoming faster and faster.

The other youths were shouting encouragement.

"Come on Kasib give it to her, breed that white bitch."

"That's it Kas stick it right up her, she's fucking loving it."

"Is that right lady? Do love the feel of a big prick in your cunt?"

She fought again it but the pleasure he was giving her body was making that harder and harder. Gradually her breathing became ragged and her hips involuntarily began to push back against his thrusts.

He leant forward and whispered in her ear "I fucking knew you wanted it!"

Her head started to roll from side to side as the pleasure she was feeling increased more and more. That was enough for him to power into her even faster, each thrust almost lifting Amy off her feet.

She screamed as a massive orgasm ran through her shaking body but Kasib was showing no signs of slowing down, continuing to power into Amy giving her the fuck of her life, deeper than she had ever experienced before. Finally, after another four or five minutes of pistoning into the brown-haired beauty he felt his own orgasm close.

"Nearly there lady. Going to fill you up with my cum." He moved his hands down from her breasts to her hips locking her in place on his cock. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Here it comes bitch. Aaarrghhh!" he yelled as his hot seed exploded into her cunt. "I told you you'd fucking love it." he said to her triumphantly.

He pulled out of Amy allowing her satisfied body to fall to the ground and smiled to the other youths, "That's how to treat a white bitch, they act so superior but all they want is some cock up them. You see, she'll be back for more after that." He zipped his jeans back up and the three of them walked back towards the High Street leaving Amy all alone.

Minutes passed as Amy recovered from the pounding she had just received. Confusing thoughts were swirling around in her head as she got up off the cold floor, her slacks still bunched round her ankles. The sane and logical part of her was disgusted at what had just happened, how she had been taken, and taken hard, by a Pakistani teenager, and how they thought of her as just a white bitch who was in the area to get a big cock up her. But the wild part of her remembered the wonderful feelings the youth had given her as he fucked her roughly, and wondered why her whole body was still tingling with excitement.

As Amy pulled her slacks back up she heard footsteps from the alley and saw the silhouette of someone approaching. The shadowy figure moved nearer and nearer until finally she recognised who it was. "Oh god no, it can't be!" she exclaimed, "Stay away from me".

There was no sign of his two friends but the youth who had given her the fucking of her life just a few minutes ago had returned. She backed away as Kasib advanced towards her but soon found herself trapped against the wall. He looked at the brown-haired beauty taking in her pretty face with brown eyes and pouting lips, her full round breasts, narrow waist and strong hips.

"Lady, you really are built to fuck," he said, the raw lust for this white beauty clearly showing in his voice. "You should be getting it all day and all night." He moved close, real close, until their bodies were just a few inches apart and looked right into her eyes. "I know you loved getting fucked, my cock pounding deep inside you. You want it again don't you? You want me to ram my prick up your cunt. Go on say it!"

"Please no, not again!" Amy pleaded.

"Say it! Say you need my cock up your white cunt," he challenged her. "Say you want me to fuck the living daylights out of you. Come on say it"

"No, no. I don't. I can't," Amy said but her voice was by now rather lacking in conviction.

Kasib grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and held her head still as his lips crushed down on hers. His other hand slipped under her leather jacket and grasped a full round breast. Suddenly he let go of her hair and moved his hand down inside the front of her slacks until it was finally resting on her pussy. Two fingers found their way into her hot cunt and began a steady back and forth motion.

Amy let out an involuntary gasp as he rammed his fingers deeper into her and it wasn't long before his actions started to have the desired effect. The pleasure she was getting from his hand kneading her breast and especially his fingers working her cunt was just too much. The wild part of Amy had won and all she wanted was that cock back inside her. She wanted him to fuck her like he did before.

"Oh god yes, I need it so bad!" she said, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him back, her tongue darting into his mouth. "Give it to me, Fill my white cunt with your cock. Fuck me, fuck me hard" she pleaded.

Kasib smiled knowing his prick would soon be buried deep in the brown-haired beauty again. "I told you earlier that once I'd fucked you you'd be begging for more. You can't get enough of my cock now can you?"

He moved both hands to her ass and pulled her into him, grinding the bulge in his jeans against her pussy. His hands roamed all over her fantastic body, from her ass, up her back, around to her breasts and back down to her ass again. After a few minutes Kasib pulled away and taking hold of her elbow guided Amy over to the pile of black bin bags in the far corner of the yard. He pushed her down so she was lying on her back and then pulled off her slacks, throwing them against the wall.

He stared down at the gorgeous figure beneath him as he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down allowing his rock hard prick to spring free. "Take a look at that cock lady. That's going to fill your lovely white pussy. I'm going to fuck you so good." With that he laid down on top of her, shoved his prick straight up her wet cunt and began thrusting in and out. No foreplay, just raw animal fucking.

"Aaarrghhh! That's it, that's it!!" Amy screamed. "Feed that big prick into me."

Her legs opened wider and wrapped round his back allowing him to go just that little bit deeper into her. He pumped Amy with long hard thrusts, each one seemingly threatening to split her in two, and as he did he looked down into her eyes knowing that he'd broken her, that this white beauty was now his. He pistoned into her harder and harder but she gave as good as she got, arching her hips up to meet each of his thrusts.

"Fuck lady, you're good," Kasib panted, "I'm going to be up your white cunt every fucking day from now on." With that he grabbed her arms, held them above her head and ploughed into her faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me!" she begged him. "Fuck that cock into me." The stunning brown-haired beauty was on the verge of another orgasm. Her hips were thrusting up at him faster than ever before and her head was rolling from side to side. Amy screamed in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure fired through her jerking body. Then slowly, very slowly, the intense feelings of sexual fulfilment subsided and her body went limp.

As he continued to pummel his cock into her Kasib looked down at Amy and grinned victoriously. She was panting gently, her eyes were closed and her fantastic body was lying motionless beneath him, fucked to sexual exhaustion by the Pakistani teenager.

Kasib felt the first tingling signs in his cock that his own orgasm was approaching. He let go of her arms, moved his hands under her body and grabbed her ass, holding her tight as be began thrusting harder and harder into her. His cock exploded and fired jets of hot sticky cum deep into her cunt, emptying the entire contents of his balls up her in what seemed an endless stream. Finally satisfied he pulled out of her, stood up and pulled his jeans back on.

"Wow! You're a fucking sex machine. You're the best I've ever had." he smiled down at Amy, still lying on the black bin bags in a sexual haze from the wonderful fuck she had just received. He bent down and slipped a hand under her leather jacket and white top, He moved up across her flat stomach and pushed her bra out of the way so he could feel her full round breasts. Kasib bent down and kissed her, his tongue forcing her lips apart and exploring deep into her mouth but just as she was starting to respond he broke the kiss and stood up.

"Remember what I said when you first saw me earlier?" he said, "What's a white bitch like you doing around here? You looking for some action? Be here at the same time tomorrow and I'll make sure you get all the action you can handle."

Before Amy had chance to say anything he had disappeared back down the alley and into the High Street. She took a couple of minutes to collect her senses and then got up, adjusted her bra and pulled her slacks back on. The well fucked white beauty walked unsteadily down the alley to her car wondering what tomorrow would bring.