The Awakening of Amy Palmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder Amy, harder. Fuck my ass Amy. Fuck me. God. God. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me Amy. Please.....god....oh god...fuck...oh god....yes..yes...yes...fuck me....harder...god yes...I'm cummm......"

Her body started shake and her gash was awash in her juice. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she was covered in sweat. Her quivering pussy made her butterflies look like they were flying. She was beautiful.

I pulled the cucumber from her sopping pussy and held it to her open mouth. She swirled out her tongue and dutifully cleaned it with relish and a warm contented smile.

"Your turn now Emma," and I got up on all fours on the couch with my ass and pussy towards her face.

Without removing the carrot from her well fucked ass, she proceeded to eat and lick at me. I watched on the TV as the girls were using all the toys on each other each cumming loudly and violently. I was happy as I watched the scene and had my girlfriend make love to me with her mouth and fuck me with the cucumber. After a while she decided to add the carrot to my implements of pleasure and pulling it from her own ass, began to use it on mine.

I came to a girl on the TV cumming from a huge monster dildo in her ass as another girl ate her from below. Eventually the movie ended with the guys cumming home and a big fuck scene with the entire cast. Emma and I both made each other cum a few more times through the movie, and finally headed up to her bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to Emma spooning with me and her hand playing with my exposed tit and nipple.

"Amy, you know last night when you said that you loved me, did you mean that you LOVED me?"

"Of course Ems."

"Are we gay?"

"Ems! Would you like a nice, hot, big cock deep inside your beautiful pussy?"

"Yeah! But your tongue is also nice. Fantastic."

"Well there you have it. You are just perfect."

There was a brief pause, while Emma continued to play with my tit.

"Amy, that was an invitation."

And so, we made love quietly again in her bed that morning. I knew that Emma would always be a big part of my life, and I broke down crying and told her everything that had been going on with me since the rugby party.

"Amy, you know that Billy likes you, right?"

"Ems, I don't know......"

That Saturday we hit a few shops, got our nails done, and had a fun day spending time with her parents. Dinner that night was pretty much the last of the leftovers from Thanksgiving and a big salad. As the salad bowl came around, I looked over at Emma with a wicked grin and thought what would her parents think and say if they knew that less than twenty four hours earlier the carrot and cucumber they were now dining on had been deep in their daughter's, and mine, fuck holes.

"This is a great salad honey," Emma's dad said, "don't you think so girls?" Emma and I just started laughing. Her parents looked at us strangely, and we just laughed even more. Then her dad started laughing too, as if he got the joke. He is kind of hunk, and her mom is nothing to turn away from either. Perhaps one day Emma and I would let them in on the joke I quietly thought to myself. From then on, all I could think of when I looked at them was how much fun it could be for us to all be fucking; his cock sliding in and out of Emma's cunny from behind while I licked from below, and her mom using the cucumber and carrot on me and kissing her daughter with all her love. Such devilish and wonderful thoughts, who would have thought it of me?

So we returned to school, and I really hit the books for the last few weeks of the semester before Christmas break. Often, when Emma was not out with Dave we would sleep at each other's dorm and mess around. I introduced her to my three 'boyfriends' and she became well acquainted with all of them. She got really good at using them on me, and for a while I almost did not miss having a real boyfriend. She kept telling me to call Billy, as he was always asking about me. But for some reason I kept hesitating.

Then one day during finals, I was down in the cave studying before an exam and drinking my coffee, when I heard behind me his mix of an American and British accent. I turned suddenly spilling my coffee.

"If you are going to do that every time we meet, I am going to have to buy stock in a coffee company," he said. "Here, let me go get you another."

He returned a few minutes later with a pile of napkins and two cups of hot steaming pleasure in a cup. We sat talking for a while. He was really nice, and I promised to call him; soon.

Well the week went by, and I had still not called him. I don't know what was holding me back. But finally the afternoon before I was due to fly home, I called him. I was scared. I don't know why, but I was nervous.

"Hi. This is Billy, I can't talk right now, but leave a message and I will call you back."

Great, I thought voice messaging hell. I hung up. I was relieved that I did not have to talk to him. It wouldn't have worked anyway, I convinced myself. I knew that Emma would keep harassing me to call him if I did not make some type of contact with him. She had left for home the day before and we had spent the entire beforehand making love.

"Hi Billy, this is Amy," I texted him. "I am leaving for Johannesburg in the morning and I just wanted to say hi before I left." There Emma, I did it and now I would not have to deal with it until I got back from Christmas break.

Then my phone started vibrating. Oh god. He was texting me back. "Hi Amy. I am packing right now, but I would love to take you out to dinner tonight. Look meet me in front of the Rotundra at 6 and we can figure it out then. I won't take no for an answer."

NO. NO. NO. This was not supposed to be how it worked, I thought. Crap.

"OK. See you then."

It was just four, so I hopped in the shower, washed my hair, shaved my legs and my pits, and then headed back to my room and shaved my pussy. A girl has to be ready, doesn't she? It was pretty easy as I generally kept it bare anyway and had been keeping it nice for Emma. Once I had finished tidying it up, with just a little landing strip above my clitty, I stared at my handiwork in the mirror and thought "what the fuck."

I got out my blue cock shaped vibe and went to town. It was a nice little afternoon fuck with my blue boyfriend and my room and cunny had a nice aroma of sex. Don't ask me what I thought about while I stimulated and fucked myself, but it was pretty raunchy. If I was not plunging the cock in and out my sopping hot box, I was using the tip on my clit or I would hold the length of the dildo between my lips feeling the sensations of my wonderful blue fucker all over. When the cock was buried deep in my cunt I rubbed my hard nub for all it was worth. Sometimes I would use the vibe on my sensitive nipples coaxing harder and harder and burying my fingers into my steaming gash. I came with a low guttural moan rocking my entire body. There is nothing in the world like the glow after a good cum.

I dressed nicely, and as it was not too cold I wore a knee length black dress and my hair down. I put on some makeup and a bit of perfume and a rockin' pair of heels. I finished it off with a black Bolero type jacket. But I guess you really don't care what I was wearing, do you?

I got to the Rotundra around 5:30 and was impatient for him to get there. I paced, and I sat, and I paced some more. He showed up early at 5:45 and I was embarrassed that I had gotten there before him. Did I mention that I was nervous? Well I was. He mentioned some little Italian place and I nodded, and said "that sounded fine." I already wished the evening was over and I was on a plane heading away from there.

But dinner went great; REALLY GREAT. When we got there they seated us in the back in a darkish private corner, and Billy ordered us wine. The waiter looked at me and I smiled back awkwardly and he looked back at Billy and smiled knowingly. He did not card me.

We talked. Well, I talked; a lot. Billy just sat there and listened as I prattled on. I was a history major, my family lived in South Africa where my dad was in the Embassy. I liked dogs and horses, and my best friend was Emma. "Oh yeah, you know that already." I just kept going, blah, blah, blah....... When I'm nervous, I either don't say anything or I just don't stop talking. Billy poured more wine.

"So your turn" I said, coming up for air and to sip my wine.

He said he was third year (that is a junior for all you OTHER university types), majoring in graphic arts, his mom was a former US Olympic beach volleyball player who had made a bunch of money on endorsements. His dad was a former British professional rugby player who had played for a couple of English teams and the English national team and now ran the American end of a famous international sporting goods manufacturer based in the UK. His sister Claire was my age and was studying at Oxford.

With the wine, and his great attitude, we talked and talked. The meal was fantastic, and we talked some more. We had coffee and desert, and talked some more. I stared into his brown eyes and felt all warm inside. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was just me. We finally left the restaurant, much to the happiness of the waiter as it was already nearing 10. We caught a bus back to grounds and he walked me back to my dorm. I still felt all warm inside, and asked him up. What the hell, you know.

He came up.

I would love to say that we had the most passionate sex of my life that night, but we just never really got around to it. Fully. Let me explain. We sat on my bed and made out and made out some more. He is really good kisser. Our tongues danced around each other's mouths, and then he would start nuzzling my neck. Then we were laying on my bed, making out some more, and I let the strap of my dress fall off and I squirmed around under his kiss worked it so my black lacy bra was showing. He took the hint and cupped my breast, my tit, through the bra and then started making circles with his palm over my erect nipple. The scratchiness of the lace and his gentle rubbing was sending me over the top, and I could feel my panties beginning to soak through. Please cup my cunny, please I thought. So to further the hint I began stroking his groin and could feel the swell of his enormous cock inside his pants.

He got the hint, and reached under my dress and felt me through my wet thong. Delicately, like a LADY, I slowly unzipped his pants and unfastened his belt. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he licked and sucked at the tender flesh. I had the button to his pants undone and could feel his cock head sticking out of the top his briefs. I ran my finger over the tip and felt a drop of pre-cum. I flicked it up with my finger and seductively brought it my lips and swirled out my tongue. Sweet. Again he kissed me. My hand wrapped around his head. It was huge. I felt down the length of his shaft and tickled my way up, and running my finger over his tip.

By now he had worked his way down to my tit and was sucking my nipple through the fabric. I curled my fingers around his organ and began a slow rhythm; up and down. I would take increasingly harder pulls on his cock as my hand reach his head, milking out the slow ooze of pre-cum.

My nipple was free and he was delicately biting and nibbling while his hand cupped my large hot breast. With his other hand he began to caress my other tit. I continued to milk his cock, but wanted it in my mouth. I gently pushed him of my breast and kissed him on the lips.

I got up of the bed and discarded my dress as seductively as I could in the briefest amount of time as possible. Next, I reached behind me and unclasped my bra and let it slip from my huge tits. I stood before him in just my soaked black thong and my killer heels, my red hair still quite tidy. Slowly I walked back over to his prostrate form on the bed and as if ordered knelt before him and removed his shoes. The slowly I pulled down his pants, and then his boxer briefs.

His cock fully free was as magnificent as I had remembered. The head the size of one of those little oranges, they call them "Cuties." I bit my lower lip, and sort of smiled. I tilted my head in and without touching him with my hand proceeded to lick up the length of his shaft and then over the top of his head, licking up a big dollop of pre-cum. I was in heaven. I opened wide and engulfed the head in my mouth, this would take some getting used to I figured as his head alone almost filled my entire mouth.

With my lips locked firmly around his head I took hold of his shaft and began to stroke him. He let out a moan, and I knew he was happy too. With my free hand I began to give my own sex some attention and worked my pussy lips through the west sticky fabric of my thing. I loved the feel of the lace on my soft pussy flesh and the hard organ in my mouth. I wanted to make myself cum at the same time I made him cum. I wanted to feel his cum spraying the back of my throat as the first blast of my orgasm hit me. I wanted to feel the splash of his cum on my face and tits as he shot load after load on me, his lover. I wanted my body to be shaking and my own juices flowing as his seed covered my worshiping body.

Then the fire alarm rang.

Hurriedly he dressed and I threw on a robe and we bounded out of my room as he was trying to put his shoes on. We, and the rest of my dorm, flooded down the stairs in to cool December air. I noticed that for a dorm with the two upper floors being girl's dorms, there were a lot of semi-dressed guys heading down the stairs. I think someone must have pulled the alarm as a prank. In defeat I laughed. I kissed Billy softly and spelled out my email address. The last thing I wanted right now was to be heading off on a plane away from there.