The Awakening of Angel Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, but why should she care so much?"

"Ugh! Because you saved her and her sister's lives! And because she's in love with you."

I couldn't believe that last bit came out. Last thing you want to do is tell a guy you're interested in that some other woman loves him. But this was a time for truth and honesty and I cared more about Tillman than I did our relationship.

"No that's not true. She's just has a little girl crush because we rescued her. She's just a little sister to me."

"You dope. In case you hadn't noticed she's all grown up."

"Well in any case I don't think of her in that way."

"Yes I know that Tillman, and so does she. But she still worries about you."

"Okay fine. But something else I want to know. When I had you shackled to the wall why did the weighted vaginal plug fall? It didn't seem like it was a challenge to hold onto."

"I dropped it on purpose."

Tillman looked stunned.

"But why would you do that? You knew it would lead to more punishment?"

"It's exactly because it would lead to more punishment. Well, that's not exactly accurate. When you had all those clamps on me and started flicking them off I had a complete rush of endorphins. And it wasn't just a little, it was a lot and for a long time. I was hoping that whatever you had next would have the same effect, which it did. I also found that I was able to push the pain away and I felt that was a valuable skill to be held onto and practiced. Lastly, I was proud that I got through it and wanted to test myself further."

"Why did it make your proud."

I hesitated for a second and bit my lower lip while I thought. At that moment that I bit my lip Tillman seemed to be slightly change, like he was more interested in me. Strange. But something to file away and repeat to see if he reacts the same way.

"I was proud because I've never been that way before. When I was being abused I caved in and ran and hid. I just couldn't endure it. But thanks to you and Alexandra I'm stronger now."

"Alexandra?"

"Yes. She told me her life story and I realized she endured way more than I'd ever had to, and if she could do it under those circumstances then I for sure could. Plus she taught me some Yoga, and tantric meditation techniques that have helped me in all sorts of areas. So now I want to ask you a few things."

"Fine."

"Why do you want to end our contract?"

"Well, because we are done. There's nothing more for you to learn."

"I smell bullshit Tillman! Honesty!" He had no idea that I'd been awake when he hauled me out of the dungeon and made his confession.

"It's because I hurt you okay! It's because I did things that had nothing to do with helping you. I was reverting to the side of me I don't like! I can't do anything more for you! I want it to end before I hurt you more!"

Tillman began shaking and tears started rolling from his eyes and at that point I knew I had to stop pushing and start helping. I also knew he needed a purpose and mission

"Teacher, what if I told you I don't want to end our contract and want to keep going?"

Poor Tillman. Another stunned look and his mouth fell open as well.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Well for one you have helped me grow and I think there's still more room for growth. Plus you have expanded my horizons and I'm excited to see what comes next. And then there's the physical tolerance to pain which I had no idea that I could endure. On an emotional level you have helped me, especially in my dealings with my upbringing, which has given me more confidence than I've ever had. Then there's the bondage and discipline which I want to explore more. And yes, some of it is not for me, but other stuff is and I want to see what that holds. And the truth of the matter is that I've never had orgasms before like I've had with you and I want more."

"That's a pretty big list Angel. Is that all?"

I hesitated to answer and was really conflicted. How would he handle it? Was it too soon. The whole let's be honest thing decided for me.

"Well there is one other pretty big reason."

"Well, what is it?"

The words came out of my mouth softly and tenderly just above a whisper.

"I want to keep going because I'm in love with you."

As soon as the words were out I bit my lower lip. There it was! That same reaction again. For some reason me biting my lower lip caused a huge emotional response on his part, and it seemed to be a positive one. His face flushed and he looked at the floor.

"Well, I, um, I..."

"Listen Tillman, I'm a big girl and I don't expect that you will answer with the same feelings. That's ok. We were being honest and this isn't the time to hold anything back. So that's where I stand and I want to continue the contract. It seems dumb to have put me through all of this only to stop short, doesn't it? What do you say? Can we please continue?"

He sat for a moment and I could see the gears turning. He really wanted to end it but was grasping for reasons that negated mine.

"Angel, I caused you a lot of pain and humiliation..."

"I'm a big girl Tillman. I could have ended this at any time, yet I allowed you to do those things to me. Right? It was my choice to be in those situations and keep coming back. Right?"

"Well yes but I went too far, way beyond what was necessary and I lost my moral compass for a bit."

"Ok, I can understand that, although I never felt in any danger with you. Yes, scared once in a while but that was good for me. So how about we do this and we agree on a safe-word? That way you'll have a check and balance to reassure you that you're not overstepping?"

I could tell that he was reluctant but logically he had no valid arguments against my proposal.

"If you really want to continue then I guess that would work. What word do you want?"

I thought for a minute.

"Hero."

"Hero? Why?"

"It's my word, my choice. Ladies prerogative. So we are agreed then Teacher?"

"Yes but I'm not sure about the Teacher bit."

"I'm sorry but I really need to call you that for my growth. It has been a great help in putting me in the right frame of mind. Would that be okay."

As a further test I bit my lower lip one last time. Bingo! Same reaction. One more tool for the toolbox. Thanks grandma!

"Yes, ok. But I will be calling you Circe. Trainee and Slave were evoking some deep emotions in me so I need to avoid those."

"I understand Teacher, but I need for you to be in control and I don't want you to hold back on anything. I have my safe-word. Ok?"

"Yes, fine."

"So when do we start Teacher?"

"I think we will go for a swim first, and then we need to get you home. You'll need your rest."

He walked me out to the pool and we stripped off our clothes and skinny-dipped. Just two people enjoying the water and the sun. Tillman seemed a little better and not quite as down as he had been. He even laughed a little at a few of my jokes. Roxie heard the laughing and came out to investigate and after a few moments of observation began wagging her tail, which made me feel even better. We swam for about an hour and then dried off and dressed.

"My driver will take you home now Circe. Wait for further instructions."

"Yes Teacher."

I turned to leave but looked back when he spoke again.

"And Circe?"

"Yes Teacher?"

"Thanks."

"For what Teacher?"

"Just thanks."

I gave him my nicest smile and my most demure look.

"You're welcome Teacher."

I went out the front door and got in the limo and as we drove off I noticed that Tillman was standing at the window watching us pull away. I felt so warm inside because I sensed that there was hope for Tillman. He was a hero, but even heroes needed saving sometimes. As I rode home my mind replayed all the events over the past months and decided nobody would ever believe the story if I told them. But then again, I didn't care. It was my story and I was still living it.

As the limo pulled up to my house, the ever-faithful Alexandra was standing at the door with a worried look on her face. I bounded from the car and ran up to her and hugged her.

"Don't worry Alexandra, he's okay at the moment and have I got some things to tell you."

We went inside and I wondered what was next on the menu with Tillman. Little did I know things were about to get way more interesting. Way more.

12