The Awakening of Angel Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That one is pretty easy Miss. Centurions in the ancient Roman army carried them. They were the only ones that were allowed to and they were a symbol of their rank and authority."

"So another military connection huh?"

"Yes that's correct."

"Oh, and one more thing Alexandra. Thank you. That was an amazing experience!"

She smiled and pulled me close and the softness and warmth of each other's skin rolled us into a gentle a comforting sleep.

Sorry if you wanted some girl-on-girl action. Neither of us had any desires like that, we were just best friends and needed a hug.

13 Aug 6:40 PM

Circe

A number of days had passed since I had been at Tillman's and hadn't heard anything from him, although Alexandra had been in contact with him so at least I knew he was okay. I was anxious to see him again and the waiting had become very tedious. I decided to go out for just a few minutes to get my mind off of things. Alexandra was just finishing a shower so I poked my head in the bathroom door.

"Hey I'm going to drive up the street to Mr. Smoothie and get me something. Can I bring you anything back?"

"A banana strawberry smoothie would be wonderful Miss. Thanks ever so much!"

"Not a problem Alexandra. I'll be back in about 15 minutes."

I hopped in my car and made the short drive to Mr. Smoothie but because it was a hot summer night the place was busy and there was no parking in front so I found a spot down the block and parked. It was just a short distance away so no big deal to walk. Vehicles lined both sides of the street and my mind drifted off to thoughts of Tillman as I made my way to the shop. I had just passed a white van when I heard the door slide open behind me but I didn't give it a second thought until rough hands grabbed me while another clamped over my mouth and I was dragged back into the van. Within seconds tape was placed over my mouth, hands and wrists tied, and a bag was placed over my head. For a brief moment I was startled until the realization hit me that this was the next phase in Tillman's plan. I resolved to be a model Trainee and comply diligently with each instruction and endure every test to the best of my ability. I sat back quietly and tried to imagine what might come next.

13 Aug 7:45 PM

Tillman

My phone rang and the caller ID showed it was Alexandra but the display showed the emergency code.

"What's going on Champ?"

"Boss, we have a big problem. Angel left about an hour ago to go get a smoothie just up the street. She said she would be back in about fifteen minutes and after about half an hour I got a little worried and called her cell. It went straight to voice mail which never happens with her phone so I drove up to see what was going on. I found her car a few blocks down and it was locked and then I went to the smoothie place and she wasn't there."

"Well maybe she's just in one of the other shops."

"No boss. I went back to her car and someone had left a note tucked under the windshield wiper that I hadn't seen the first time."

"A note? What did it say?" I started to get really worried when I heard the emotion in Alexandra's voice.

"I'm so sorry boss. It says, 'Maybe this one will scream and beg for her life before we kill her. In any case we are going to enjoy her first!' What are we going to do boss? We have to get her back!"

For a moment I was paralyzed. No, not again! This couldn't be happening. Images of the torture video of Victoria invaded my mind. I felt myself spiraling down into depths of helplessness and despair.

"Boss? Boss? BOSS!"

Alexandra's last shouted word snapped me back to reality. This was a time to be in control and this outcome was going to be different than the last. I found out about Victoria after she had already been murdered but this had just happened and as far as I knew Angel wasn't dead yet. If I had anything to do with it these animals would never hurt anyone again. This was personal.

12