The Awakening of Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked as hot as she always did. She wore a hot pink shirt and blue jeans. She looked at me long enough to say “Hi.”

“Hi. Why are you watching these?”

“I was cleaning your office, and these were on the floor. I wanted to see what they were.” She didn’t even look at me when she answered me, she was completely focused on the screen.

“Is this what you meant when you told me you filmed human interaction?”

I felt it was time for truth. “Yes. I have tapes of myself with six different women.”

“I know, this is the fourth one I’ve watched. Can I tell you something?”

“Yes.”

“These are really good. Not only are they filmed well, but they also are incredibly hot.” She paused for a minute, then said, “You also seem to know what you’re doing.”

I found a small amount of humor in the fact that she was watching the tapes with a photographer’s eye. I sat my things down, and removed my shoes. I then sat on the couch across from her. I wasn’t quite sure what to say, and there was an increasingly awkward silence. Angie abruptly broke the silence.

“How many people have seen these tapes?”

“Counting yourself?” Angie nodded, her eyes still locked on the screen. “Three people have seen each tape. Myself, the woman in each tape, and now you.”

Angie looked almost mesmerized by the action on the screen. In what was an awkward moment, the grunts and moans coming from the TV seemed incredibly loud. Angie didn’t seem to mind. She watched the tape for several more minutes.

She finally turned to look at me for the first time since I first walked in. “What is sex like?” she asked.

I was stunned for some reason. I’d learned a lot about Angie since we met, but sex was a topic that I avoided. I’m not sure why, because I thought about fucking Angie 24/7.

“Let me answer a question with a question. This is kind of personal, OK?”

Angie nodded.

“Have you ever masturbated?”

Again, Angie nodded.

“Did you enjoy it? I guess the better question is, did you come?”

Her answer was a shy ‘yes’.

“OK, imagine that feeling times 1000, and you’re sharing that feeling with someone else, or sometimes, more than one person. It’s the most incredible thing that you can imagine. So incredible, that I can’t even put it into words, really.”

Angie pondered my answer for a minute, then asked me point blank: “Do you want to have sex with me?”

“Since the moment we met.”

“Why?”

“Because I think you’re beautiful. I look at you, and I get hard. I think about you, and I get hard. I’m around you, and I want to have sex with you. I imagine you naked. I think about the time I came home, and you were in my shower. I wanted to jump in with you. Instead, I ran down here and jacked off in my half-bath.”

“What about my age? Does that bother you?”

”Are you kidding? It’s irrelevant to me, Angie. It’s a non-issue.”

Angie sighed. “What you’re saying really means a lot to me, you know? It just seems like my twin gets all the attention from guys. She has always had guys around her. Me? I don’t know…”

“Angie, you are a knockout in every sense of the word. There’s not a man in the world who wouldn’t want to have you.”

She looked at me with a little sadness in her eyes. “Remember that I’ve never even been kissed.”

It’s now or never, I thought. I’ll either get what I want, or she’ll walk away forever. I felt like I had to take the chance.

“Until now.” I moved to the other side of the couch, and for the first time outside of my fantasies, my mouth tasted hers. The smell of her was out of this world. I placed my hand on her side, and pulled her closer to me. She hesitated for a moment, but then I felt her finally kiss me back. I was compelled to touch her skin. I moved my hand beneath her shirt, and felt her side. The more time that passed, the more and the harder I wanted to fuck her.

I broke our kiss for a moment to look at her reaction. She was smiling at me. She looked at the screen again, still broadcasting my escapade with Andrea, then turned back to me to ask, “If we have sex, do you want to videotape it, too?”

I had been with many women before, of different races, backgrounds, and sexual preferences. One thing I’d never been with before was a virgin. Again, it felt like I was rolling the dice, but I was honest.

“Yes, I’d love to record us together.”

“Promise me that no one else will see the tape.”

I raised my right hand in the air. “I swear to God, nobody but you or I will ever see the tape.” I meant it, too.

Angie nodded her approval. “OK.”

I stood up and took her by the arm. I led her upstairs to my bedroom. That I knew of, she had never been inside my bedroom, even though it was connected to my bathroom. There was a lot of floor space, an armoire, some framed photography, and a walk-in closet. In the center of the room, against the wall, was my king-sized bed, covered in blue sheets.

“Are you nervous?” I asked.

“A little.” She paused and then uttered, “butterflies” touching her stomach.

“Don’t be. But do know that I want this more than you can imagine.”

That seemed to set her at ease, for some reason. I let go of her hand to walk to the other side of the room. In a corner near the bed was the second of my two video cameras. I pulled it out, and placed it in the spot I normally set my camera for recording my bedroom memories. I heard Angie climb on the bed behind me.

“I want this, too. With you.”

I stopped what I was doing to look at her. I smiled at her, glad that she wasn’t giving in to any sort of pressure. My eyes studied her body up and down as she sat on the bed, resting on her hands. Even the way she sat was sexy. I finished the adjustments on the camera, inserted a new tape, and started recording. I looked at Angie after I pressed ‘record’, and she smiled.

“Are we on?”

“Yep.”

I climbed on the bed, and moved to her. She laid back, ready for me. She wrapped her arms around me as I moved in to kiss her again. We both rested on our sides, and I pulled her as close to me as I could. I started grinding my crotch into hers, giving her a preview of what was about to unfold. She placed her leg on top of mine, in essence answering me that she wanted what I was offering.

I pulled at her shirt and began to remove it. I lifted it over her head, tossing it to the floor. I began to unhook her bra. Still pressed against her, I could feel the skin from her cleavage against my chest. I unhooked her bra, but before tossing it to the floor, I opened one eye, and held the bra where it was visible to me so I could read the tag. 34DD. For a gal whomight have weighed 110 pounds dripping wet, her breasts were nothing short of awesome, and I’d only seen them covered by her clothing.

I looked at her bare breasts for the first time. I wanted to devour them. I wanted to come all over them. She had no tan lines at all. I looked at her and asked, “You mean to tell me that no man has ever had the pleasure?”

“They’re all yours, bay-bee.” Her accent drew out the word ‘baby’.

I buried myself face-first into her tits. I started to suck her tits so hard, I thought I might pass out from lack of oxygen. Her leg wrapped back around me, and she pulled my head as far into her chest as she could. I heard her make her first moan of ecstasy. I could feel her kissing the top of my head. Occasionally, I would look up, and see Angie’s head tilted back, enjoying the moment. She began to pull my shirt over my head. I stopped sucking her breasts long enough to get the shirt off, then I was back on them, my eyes never leaving them

My hands began to move down her smooth, flat stomach, and to her pants. I unsnapped her jeans, and began to slide her zipper open. Her breathing was accelerating, minute by minute. I began to remove her jeans, still focused on her breasts. I looked up at her again, and noticed she was looking at the video camera. I started to say something, but just as I was about to remove my mouth from her nipple, she looked away from it. She closed her eyes again, panting and moaning.

I slid my hand inside her panties. I felt her pubic hair on my fingertips, and then moved my hand even further down. I felt the heat and moisture on my hands as I touched her pussy for the first time. Her body shook when I located her clit. I began to massage it for her, gently.

”Mmm. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

I loved listening to her get off, but I loved even more the fact that I was the one doing it to her. I stopped sucking her tits to look at her.

”Unbutton my pants” I ordered her.

Looking into my eyes, her hand reached to my crotch. She felt for the buttons in a passionate panic. She located the button, unsnapped it, and began to reach inside for my cock.

I asked her while continuing to massage her clit, “Have you ever touched a dick before?” She shook her head. I informed her, “Touch mine.”

She reached inside my pants, her breath still heightened. She touched my hardened cock, which was waiting for her. “Pull it out.”

She unzipped my pants, still getting off on my finger, and pulled out my cock. She was stroking it gently. I reached down to kiss her again, but as she moved up to meet me, I pulled my lips away. She tried to move forward again, I dodged her again. She smiled at me, and continued to stroke me lightly.

Suddenly, and without warning, I slid my finger inside of Angie’s wet pussy, began to thrust, and said to her through gritted teeth, “You’re gonna suck this dick, and suck it GOOD! Do you hear me?”

Angie rolled on her back, yelled out with passion, eyes closed. “OH GOD!” she yelled. She began to grind her hips on my finger, pulling myself deeper inside her. I continued to thrust as I began to suck her breasts again. I forced my hand as deeply inside of her as I could, and stopped thrusting long enough to wiggle it around inside of her. I saw her open her mouth in a huge smile of approval, but also likely to take in more air. I watched her face, as my mouth alternated between her nipples, and I imagined shoving my cock in her mouth.

“Do you like it?” I asked.

“YES…Oh…God…yes!”

I pulled my finger out of her, and brought it to my mouth to taste her sweet juices. I then held my finger in front of her mouth, and said “Open.” She opened her mouth, and began to suck on my finger hard. She seemed to love the taste of herself. I began to slowly thrust the finger in and out of her mouth, giving her an idea of what was yet to come. After a minute or so, I stopped, and slid down to remove her jeans.

She began to wriggle out of them for me. I looked up at her, and she was watching me intently. Her breasts were heaving up and down with the air she was rapidly taking in and out of her lungs. Her head rolled over to look at the video camera again. She seemed to be fascinated that she was the star of this show. I didn’t want to tell her to stop looking, but I also wanted the entire video to be somewhat natural. I removed her jeans, and threw them to the floor. I quickly moved back up to her crotch, and firmly bit the inside of her thigh.

I looked at her as quickly as I’d bitten her, to see her turn her head away from the camera, and sound out her approval. I could smell her sex now, and wanted her more each minute. I took her pink cotton panties in my teeth, and began to remove them. My chin brushed past her slit as I did, and I let go of her panties for a moment to stick my tongue near it, just to let her know what I had in mind. She gasped, and her body tensed as my tongue teased her.

I removed her panties, and dropped them from my mouth. I began to kiss and lick my way back up her legs. I watched her watching me from the top of my bed. I also got my first glimpse at her pussy. It was beautiful. Nothing and no one besides Angie herself had ever seen or touched it before, and I was about to put my tongue inside of it. Her body was quivering with anticipation, as she anticipated what she was about to experience.

I reached her slit, and rubbed my face all over it. I could hear her moaning with delight. Very slowly, I began to slide my tongue inside it in an attempt to tease her out of her mind. She began to grind her pussy all over, trying to force my tongue inside of her. I put my arms underneath her legs, positioning my hands on her breasts. I began to massage them as my tongue penetrated her, and began to probe around inside of her.

“OH GOD, BAY-BEE!” she cried out as she felt someone eating her pussy for the first time. It tasted so good, and I felt the heat emanating from between her legs. I began to probe her even faster.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah…feels so good, bay-bee!” I located her clit, and began to tickle it with my tongue. I took one hand from her breasts, and slid two fingers inside of her, and began to finger fuck her in jackhammer like fashion. I pinched her nipples firmly with my remaining hand, while the other slammed in and out of her tight, wet pussy, preparing it for me to let my cock do the same thing. Her entire body convulsed, as her long-dormant sexuality began to awaken.

I stopped long enough to tell her, “Say ‘eat my pussy’”.

“Eat my pussy.” She said it, but it was very quiet, and almost humble.

“NO!” I shouted, slamming my hand inside of her even faster. “Louder!”

“Eat my pussy!”

“That’s it. I’m going to stop.” I stopped finger fucking her, but I left them inside of her. “You don’t want this.”

“OH, GOD, BAY-BEE, EAT MY FUCKIN’ PUSSY!!!”

With that, I buried my face back into her crotch, and began to suck on her clit. I began finger fucking her again, this time sliding a third finger in her. I began to thrust them steadily, but aggressively. The scents of both her perfume and her sex, as well as the sound of her passionate shouts filled the air. I stopped thrusting, and began to wiggle my fingers around inside of her soft, warm, wet treasure. She writhed around on the bed, looking down at me. She began bouncing up and down on my fingers and my face. I felt her inner thighs tense up next to my head.

“Oh, bay-bee…I think I’m going to…OH GOD!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! AHHHH!!! UUNNNGGHHH!!!!”

Angie shouted out loudly as she had her first orgasm given to her by someone other than herself. I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers, still inside her as she came. When she stopped, I jumped off of the bed, and removed my pants and underwear quickly. I climbed back on the bed, and mounted her so that my cock was dangling in front of her mouth.

“Suck my cock, Angie.”

Without a second thought, she took my hard dick in her mouth. I leveraged myself above her, using the headboard, and began to fuck her mouth. Her hands held my ass, and stroked up and down my legs as I started to thrust. She looked up at me for a moment, and then closed her eyes again, sucking her first cock.

I remembered how often I’d caught her looking at the camera. “Look at the camera, Angie.” She rolled her head over to look, never removing my cock from her lips. Her eyes looked right at the lens.

“Do you like knowing that we’re filming you suck your first cock?”

“Mm-hmm” was the only response I got from her. I started to fuck her mouth again, making sure I forced it as deeply as I could. I couldn’t stand it any longer, though. As great as her mouth felt, it was time to let Angie experience her first dick inside her. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and positioned myself between her legs. I spread them as wide as I could. Before me was a young, nubile, girl with an incredible body, huge breasts, and a warm pussy waiting for me to slide inside of it. So I did. After months of wanting, longing, fantasizing and frustration, I was finally fucking Angie.

“OH GOD!” she cried out as I entered her. Her breathing heightened again as I began to thrust. Even after loosening her with my fingers, her pussy was incredibly tight, and it wrapped around my cock nicely. I fit inside her like a glove, and it felt amazing. I loved watching her huge, natural breasts bounce as I pumped inside her. I loved listening to the sounds of my dick pounding against and inside her. I loved hearing the sounds she made as I continued to thrust.

“Do you like my dick?”

“Ugh, ugh, ugh, yes, ugh, ugh…”

“I SAID, DO YOU LIKE MY DICK??!”

“OH, GOD YES, BAY-BEE!”

“You came here to get fucked today, didn’t you?”

“Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh…”

“DIDN’T YOU!?!”

“YES!”

“SAY IT!”

“I came here to get fucked! Ugh, ugh, ugh!”

“LOUDER!”

“I CAME HERE TODAY TO GET FUCKED!!!”

I loved watching her tan breasts bounce. I looked down to see my cock slamming in and out of her, over and over again. I was covered with her juices. She was now holding her legs up in the air, underneath her knees. Again, her eyes wandered over to the video camera. I liked the fact that she seemed fascinated with being on tape during all of this.

“Turn over. Get on your knees” I told her. I pulled out long enough to get her to sit up, and turn over on all fours. “Face the camera.” She turned her body to do so, and I grabbed her hips, and shoved myself back inside of her, and started pumping again. She was positioned so that she was looking directly at the lens now.

“Oh yeah” she uttered as I re-entered her. I slapped her smooth ass as I was thrusting. I could see the sides of her breasts hanging down and bouncing as I pumped. Her tan body was at my disposal.

“Look at the lens” I ordered her. “Say, ‘All I care about is getting fucked’.”

“All I care about is getting fucked!”

“LOUDER, GODDAMMIT!!!”

“ALL I CARE ABOUT IS GETTING FUCKED!!! OH GOD…”

She dropped to her elbows, and began to massage her clit while I was ramming her from behind. I smacked her ass again just to let her know I was in charge, at the moment. As a further reminder, I slid my thumb in her ass which emitted an “Oh yeah” from her.

I felt my cock about to burst. I pulled out of her quickly and ordered Angie to roll on to her back. She flipped over, and I released what felt like an endless amount of sperm onto her heaving breasts. She squeezed them together nicely so that she could collect every drop that landed on her.

“Come here” she told me, motioning with her hand, but staring at my cock. I moved toward her, and she took it into her mouth, sucking it gently. I stroked her long brown hair as she finished me off.

“How did you know to do that? I thought this was your first time.”

“It is. I watched your videos, remember? I know what you like.” Angie had seen me come in a couple of women’s mouths on tape. She was clearly an attentive student.

Her breathing was finally beginning to slow down. “That wasamazing. Is that what sex feels like every time?”

“No. Sometimes it’s even better.”

A couple of nights later, Angie came back over to my house. When she let herself in, she found me in my office, transferring our experience to DVD. She had a bag from a local electronics store in one hand, and some paperwork in the other.

”Hi.”

“Hi there. Whatcha doin’?”

“Working on that human interaction project I was telling you about. You’re now a part of it.” I smiled and winked at her when I said that, because the images from our first time together were clearly visible on the computer monitor. I chuckled when I said, “I can’t believe how many times you looked right at the camera lens.”

Angie smiled back at me, as she set the bag down. She was wearing a white blouse, almost see-through, and khaki pants. “I couldn’t help it. I loved being the star in your show.” She paused, and then said, “My twin asked me what I was so happy about today. I think she knows.”

“Did you tell her?”

“No. She doesn’t need to know anything yet. I’ll tell her, when the time is right.”

I was increasingly impressed with Angie’s maturity. I nodded my head towards the arm with the paperwork.

“What’s that?” I asked.

"Brochures and applications from a couple of local colleges. I think it's time to look into it. Maybe an arts program, with a concentration on photography." She smiled at me as she said it.