The Awakening of Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Diana looked across at us, "I will tell you because you are my friends, and I love you very much. I have women's things and men's things down below."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Sharon asked.

"I was born with a penis and a vagina."

Both Sharon and I stared stupidly across at Diana not knowing what to say.

"If you promise not laugh, or tell anyone, I will show you if you want to see. Do you want to see?"

To be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to, but Sharon was intrigued and most certainly did.

"Come inside, and I will show you." Diana suggested.

Sharon climbed from the tub and dried herself with a towel before putting her robe on again. I stayed where I was; not wanting to place myself in a situation where Diana felt more uncomfortable than she already was.

But Diana looked over at me and smiled, "Its okay, you can see too."

Diana walked into the bedroom and turned on the light, but dimmed it down. She then stood close to the bed and looked across at Sharon and I.

"I've never done this before and I'm very nervous, so please be kind to me. I have never shown myself to people other than doctors."

Sharon and I sat on the side of the bed and promised to be kind.

Diana sighed nervously as she slipped off her shoes, then lifted her yellow top over her head and dropped it onto the bed. Then reaching behind her, she unsnapped her white bra and shrugged herself out of it. Her dark breasts were small and pert, and looked perfectly natural under my expert eyes. She let us look for a few seconds before unclipped the top button of her dark three quarter pants and let them drop to the floor. Her hands moved to matching white panties and eased them down over her lean thighs. She then stood nervously before us in all her naked splendour

To both Sharon and my astonishment, a penis lay between her thighs, curled downwards and under for concealment amongst a mass of dark curls.

"Bloody hell." I exclaimed without thinking.

Diana reached down and gently lifted the uncircumcised shaft upwards exposing a pair of what looked like pussy lips beneath.

"See, I'm a woman underneath." she whispered.

I watched as a most intrigued Sharon approached the bed close to where Diana was standing and sat down.

"I've never seen anything like it." Sharon commented after a few seconds.

"I'm what you call a hermaphrodite." Diana added sitting down on the bed beside Sharon.

"Do you mind if I have a closer look?" Sharon asked. "I've never seen anything like this before."

Diana smiled nervously, then lay back on the bed and parted her legs slightly. Sharon moved closer and ran her hand over Diana's thigh as she peered between her legs.

"So, are you attracted to men or women?" Sharon asked.

"I feel like a woman, I like men."

"So what about sex, how do you manage that?"

Diana smiled, "I don't. I've never been with another person. My sex life is confined to masturbation, you know, sex toys, vibrators and dildos and things."

"But what about your penis, does it work?"

Diana chuckled, "Oh yes, it works real good. It gets hard and I can cum."

Sharon looked over at me and winked; the mischievous glint in her eyes obvious; and I just smiled.

Sharon then looked down at Diana, "Do you mind if I touch you? I promise to be gentle."

Diana looked at my wife for a few seconds, and then nodded. I watched as Sharon's hand slipped around Diana's cock and begin to fondle it gently. Diana closed her eyes and lay submissively as her cock began to harden. It soon stood straight and Sharon's hand stoked her shaft slowly easing the foreskin back and forth over the thick pink head at the top. It grew to an average size, about the same size as mine, but much smaller than those we see on adult videos. I watched as Sharon lowered her face towards the head, and her tongue slip out to massage the eye. Diana moaned and began to thrust her cock upwards in excitement.

Sharon lifted her face away, "Don't you cum yet, we're gonna have a little fun first. Just relax and let me play with you."

Diana laughed, "I don't know whether I can."

"Just try." Sharon advised. "So you haven't put this into a woman?"

Diana shook her head. "No."

"And you've never had a cock inside you?"

Again Diana shook her head.

"How'd you like us to change all that?" Sharon asked before lowering her mouth over Diana's cock.

Diana just squirmed silently under Sharon's exquisite technique, the answer was plainly obvious. For the next thirty seconds, I watched with voyeuristic interest as my wife suckled on another cock. Diana just lay back now fully submissive to Sharon's attentions. Every now and them, Sharon released Diana's cock from her hand and mouth to remove any temptation of a premature ejaculation; and after a few seconds would then return diligently to her task.

I moved to the foot of the bed so that I could look between Diana's slightly parted thighs. Through the curls, I could see the faint outline of pussy lips, and thin line of pinkness between them. While the sight of an erect cock above was kind of confusing, it was also wildly erotic. I allowed my eyes to take in Diana's body; her brown legs were long and smooth. Above my wife's bobbing head, Diana's small breasts lay almost flat upon her chest, but her large dark nipples stood proudly erect.

I reached over to Sharon and began to untie the belt around her robe, and she raised her body slightly so that I could remove it. Diana's eyes opened and focused on Sharon leaning over her. She smiled as Sharon's heavy breasts swung slowly back and forth. I began kissing the outside of Sharon's thighs just how she always likes it, moving slowly around towards her pussy. Due to the position she was kneeling in, I couldn't quite reach her curls with my tongue, but I had something else that could. I moved closer behind Sharon and undid my robe before easing my cock towards her pussy. To my surprise, Sharon slipped Diana's cock from her mouth and turned to me shaking her head.

"Not yet, let's play with her first." she suggested while turning her attention to Diana. "Can we both play with you?"

Diana smiled and nodded her head.

Not wanting to miss out on the fun, I moved around the other side of the bed and knelt beside Diana. I gently began caressing her, and allowed my hands to explore her smooth breasts. Her eyes were now focused on my cock which was only inches from her body. Sharon was watching the interaction with interest; and after a few seconds lifted Diana's hand to my cock. Diana ran her fingers tantalisingly down my shaft before taking me in hand.

"This is real weird." Diana soon commented running her fingers around the glands. "There's no foreskin to play with."

For the next few minutes, we quietly explored each others bodies. Sharon continued to slowly suckle on Diana's cock while allowing her fingers to explore the dark lips below. Diana lifted her buttocks from the bed and sighed as Sharon's finger slipped inside her. Diana then pulled my face close to hers, and then kissed me gently with her tongue soon playing with mine.

"Ohhhh, this is so nice." she whispered after breaking the kiss.

Sharon lifted her mouth from Diana's cock and looked down at her, "Would you like to put your cock inside me?"

"Diana smiled, "Yes, I'd like to."

Sharon looked across at me, and I knew she was asking for permission. I smiled and nodded, for I wanted this to happen.

"Wanna get the condoms?" she asked.

I wandered into the bathroom and returned with a bag in which we hid our play things. Rummaging through the bag, I came up with a condom and offered it Sharon. She quickly removed it from the packet and then placed it over Diana's cock. Diana quickly reached to her cock, eased her foreskin down and held it there as Sharon gently rolled the pink sheath over the head and down the shaft to the base.

"Ready to lose your virginity?" Sharon asked Diana.

Diana smiled excitedly, "I've been ready for years."

"Well here goes." Sharon replied as she straddled Diana and manoeuvred herself over her condomed covered cock.

I watched from close by as Sharon slipped the condom through her velvet wet pink lips and began to lower herself slowly onto it. It was the most erotic few seconds I've ever experienced as my wife's lovely pussy lowered over Diana's virgin cock leaving only the rim of the condom showing. Diana then responded with little moans of pleasure as Sharon began to move up and down. They were soon holding hands and kissing tenderly as they rocked against each other, Sharon's substantial breasts crushing Diana's. I knew from my wife's little moans and tremors that she was experiencing her little orgasms that she always had while making love.

Diana began to shake uncontrollably and Sharon quickly lifted herself from her cock leaving it swinging in the air.

"Don't you cum yet, the night's still young." Sharon urged.

"I'll try." Diana moaned. "Bit it's sooo nice."

Sharon waited awhile, and then lowered herself back onto Diana's shaft. Without a hint of jealousy, I watched as they kissed and petted for awhile. Then Sharon turned to me and pulled me close. For the next few minutes, the three of us lay close and kissed passionately, the eroticism not missed on any of us.

"Would you like a cock in you now?" Sharon asked.

Diana grinned, "Might as well try everything on offer. I'll never get a chance like this again."

Sharon lifted herself from Diana and peeled the messy condom from her cock and tossed it uncaringly over her shoulder. Reaching into the bag for a new condom, she then handed it to Diana as I lay down on my back.

"Here you go; a woman's duty to make sure it's on properly."

Diana took the small packet and then turned to me taking my cock in hand. She explored the shaft for a second or two; then lowered her mouth to it. Her tongue flicked tentatively over it, and then traced the rim of the head before allowing her warm lips over it. To be fair it was an inept start, but one had to remember that this was Diana's first attempt at a blow job. And after years of my wife's magnificent skilful attentions, I was used to the best.

But I lay back and let Diana suckle on me, she was soon joined by Sharon and I watched with gleeful pleasure as both women tormented my cock. Diana proved to be a good student and was soon copying Sharon's wonderful technique, and I had to start fighting back the first stirrings of an orgasm.

Sharon saved me by retrieving my cock from Diana's mouth and wiping it on the corner of the bedspread.

"Fuck time." she whispered. "Next lesson is never put a condom on a wet cock cause it can slide off."

"Thank you, "I'll remember that." Diana replied through shiny saliva covered lips.

Diana tore open the condom packet and removed the contents. At first she got it all wrong and placed the condom over the head of my cock upside down. She quickly turned it over and rolled it down to the base, and then gently stroked me as she lowered her lips briefly to mine.

"This is my first time, so gently, gently please." she said before rolling back on the bed.

This left me with the most unusual dilemma, there before me lay an attractive woman offering herself to me. Her long legs spread wide invitingly, but an erect cock stood proudly above a pussy and right in the way of my intentions. It didn't put me off, but how was I to approach the situation? Now, my lustful wife Sharon has many attributes, and thinking outside the square is one of them.

She just smiled at the situation, "Honey, I think you'll need to turn over for this one?"

Without hesitation, Diana rolled onto her stomach and lifted her buttocks towards me. From this angle, the situation improved one hundred percent. In front of me was a nice round pair of dark buttocks, her pussy lips stood proudly ready for my attentions. From here I could easily ignore the appendage that hung strangely below, and I wasted no time in positioning myself behind her. I slipped my cock between her lips and immediately found her entrance. My intention was to slip slowly into her bit by bit, but so wet was she that I sunk into her tunnel to the hilt in one easy stroke.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Diana groaned as she pushed back against me and rotated her buttocks. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's sooooooooo goooood."

I slipped my hands around her narrow waist and began to slowly stroke back and forth. At first Diana's movements were exaggerated and erratic, and several times I slipped from her, but each time Diana's urgent hand would guide me back inside. Gradually, Diana got the knack of it and was soon moving against me in well measured movements.

"How's that?" Sharon asked.

"Fucking great." Diana answered. "Much better than my dildos, that's for sure."

Sharon laughed, "Yeah, but dildos don't talk back, leave their clothes all over the place, leave the toilet seat up, or fart in bed."

"Mmmmmm, Diana muttered as she rocked against me. "Well if you don't want him, just leave him with me. I'll look after him."

"Oh no you don't. You're not having him." Sharon replied in mock anger. "He's mine."

"Spoilsport." Diana replied.

I just smiled; for it's not often that I've had two women fight over me, well never if I had to be perfectly honest. One has to treasure these moments, and I continued on with my lustful duties. Like most men I've never been a fan of condoms, but Diana's pussy was warm, tight and wet and my pleasure was not insignificant.

"So you like being fucked? Sharon asked after awhile.

"Ohhhhhh yes, its fucking fantastic."

Sharon eased beneath Diana and positioned herself under her cock. Reaching for a pillow and placing it under her head, she directed Diana's cock into her mouth and suckled on it. Diana responded with a large sigh and restricted her movements so that she could accept Sharon's warm mouth.

For Diana, it was a time of indescribable exquisite pleasure. She loved the feeling of a cock inside her for the first time, it was hard and warm and it felt nice. The addition of her cock being sucked provided more intense pleasure. She had always been ashamed of her differences; and thoughts and desires of sex with someone else was always going to be something that would never happen. But here and now, two lovely people had taken her into another world which hours ago would have been unthinkable. Diana was now in another place, and she knew that she could never return to being content with masturbation. Being touched and loved by others was something that she would now always desire. These people loving her now were not disgusted by her differences as she thought everyone would be. Sure, they were intrigued, but they did not laugh or ridicule her. Instead they wanted to love her, and what could be better than that? A moment of emotional and physical pleasure flowed through Diana; and without thinking or warning, she ejaculated over Sharon's unsuspecting face.

"Bloody hell." muttered Sharon as she slipped out from under Diana.

I looked down and then laughed at the sight of two long lines of cum running down my wife's contorted face. Diana pulled away from and began wiping away the gooey mess.

"Oh Sharon, I'm sooo sorry." Diana cried. "I didn't mean to."

Sharon giggled, "Its okay, I'm used to getting a face full. It was just a little unexpected."

The moments of passion had quickly turned to humour, and we sat on the bed and laughed at ourselves.

"So, what would you like to do now?" Sharon asked.

"Can I watch you do it?" she suggested after a slight hesitation.

"Sure." Sharon replied reaching for my cock and removing the condom.

She then spread herself on the bed and parted her lovely thighs wide for me, "Okay sweetness; show Diana what you can do."

"I'm not sure that I want to." I joked while taking in the wonderful sight of her pink wide lipped pussy.

My wife laughed at the absurdity of the statement, "What a load of bullshit, get down here and fuck me."

I obeyed and slipped gently between her thighs, a waiting hand guided me inside her warm wetness, and I was soon ensnared in arms and legs. Diana appeared with a warm face cloth and thoughtfully cleaned Sharon's face of her cum. For the next few minutes, Diana sat close and watched Sharon and I make love, from time to time she would move around the bed to take in a different view of the proceedings. Again, I began to feel the stirrings of an orgasm; Sharon also recognised the signs and wisely rolled out from under me.

I looked over at Diana, and was surprised to see that she had another erection which was being slowly stroked.

Sharon just smiled, "Mmmmmm, what are we going to do with that?

"Maybe we could all fuck at the same time." Diana suggested.

After a few seconds of discussion, a plan was formulated and Sharon then slipped condoms over both cocks. Diana lowered herself onto her back and Sharon slipped over her and guided her cock into her. After a couple of seconds of moving up and down, Sharon lay down over Diana. The plan was for me to slip into Diana, but it wasn't to be. Either my cock was too short or my wife's backside was too big, which I wasn't prepared to discuss for obvious reasons. But whatever I tried, I couldn't get close enough to gain entry. After a few swear words and lots of giggling, we gave up on that idea.

We changed positions, this time with Sharon on the bottom and Diana on top of her in the missionary position. I then slipped between their parted thighs, and managed to enter Diana without a hitch. Diana pleasure was acknowledged with little moans of pleasure, and I could feel the trembling within her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's sooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuking goooooooood." she whimpered time and time again.

It wasn't long before Sharon began to complain of both Diana's and my weight upon her, and the embrace was broken. But by this time Diana was intrigued by the idea of all of us fucking at the same time. Leaping from the bed, she disappeared from the room and returned dragging the large but narrow wooden coffee table from the lounge behind her.

She just laughed at our surprise, "Trust me, we can do this."

Pulling the bedspread from the bed, she placed it over the table and then lowered herself onto it with her buttocks balancing on the edge.

She then smiled over at Sharon, "Can I ask one big favour?"

"Sure."

How'd you feel about not using condoms? I want to try it natural." Diana asked. "I've never done it with anyone else and I'm clean. I suspect that you two are risk free too, so how about it?"

Sharon looked over at me, and after a few seconds of contemplation I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm okay if you are."

Sharon reached over removed the condom from my cock and then did the same to Diana. She then straddled both the table and Diana. Diana directed her cock between Sharon's pussy lips, and then waited as she lowered herself onto it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's much better. Now I know why guys hate condoms." Diana mumbled after a few seconds.

For a few short minutes I watched from behind as Sharon slipped up and down on Diana's cock, her strong thighs easily taking her weight as her pussy lips hugged every contour of the slippery shaft between them. At the same time, Diana's inquisitive hands fondled Sharon's swinging breasts and smiled at their weight.

"Ouch, how do carry these around all day." she asked.

"Not easily." Sharon muttered.

I then became impatient and wanted to get in on the action. I kissed Sharon on the back and shoulders at the same time encouraging her to lie flat on Diana. I dropped a pillow onto the floor between Diana's parted legs and knelt down. The sight before me was unique as well as erotic; Diana's slippery cock was being well ridden by my Sharon, and below sat Diana's pink pussy lips just waiting for my attentions. I manoeuvred myself as close possible and slipped my cock between those lovely dark lips.