The Awakening of Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly occurred to me that I was slipping into only the third pussy in twenty five years. Two marriages had kept me more or less on the straight and narrow. I closed my eyes and savoured the warmth of Diana's pussy around the head of my cock as I eased it slowly inside her. Sharon lay still as I did so waiting until I was into the hilt before starting to rock back and forth on Diana's cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm,." moaned Diana. "This is soooo nice, I can't begin to tell you how good this is."

Diana's pussy was deliciously warm and tight, and I could feel every inch of her tunnel as I experimented with both short and long strokes. Sharon sat up a little so that I could kiss her neck and shoulders, and I was soon greeted by the sounds of both women's sighs of pleasure. It took a while for all three of us to get a nice little co-ordinated rhythm going, but eventually we managed it. All was going quite well until a loud crack from the coffee table provided a substantial clue that it wasn't up to the task. Amongst a chorus of sniggers, I pulled back and withdrew from Diana as Sharon stood up astride the table.

"Oh dear, the table's fucked." I announced without the faintest concern after finding a cracked and crooked leg.

I offered my hand and lifted Diana from the table and guided her back to the bed. She positioned herself on her hands and knees offering me her pussy. I settled quickly behind her and guided my cock back into her warm pussy. She moaned with pleasure as I began pumping into her, and lowered her face to the bed. Sharon was still in a mischievous mood and sat down in front of Diana with her legs spread wide. She then moved forward until her patch of curls was close to Diana's face.

"Seeing as it's a night of firsts, you can have a go at licking this." she suggested.

To give Diana her credit, she tentatively lowered her face into Sharon's substantial curls and explored what lay beneath. She persevered for a little while but then gave up; it would seem that pussy licking wasn't for her. Sharon then slipped around and under Diana and guided her cock into her mouth.

As time passed by, we experimented in different positions with Sharon and I providing Diana with every conceivable pleasure we could think of. We hugged, kissed and caressed as we fornicated. Our bodies were slippery with sweat and the air full of the scent of sex. What Diana seemed to like most was her cock in Sharon, either in the missionary position, or with Sharon sitting astride her. Sharon began to dry out, and a tube of lube was produced to ease the friction. But in the end, Sharon fell sideways on the bed and crossed her legs.

"That's it, I'm all fucked out." she cried. "No more cocks please."

On her back, Diana lay with her cock standing hard and high. She took herself in hand and began to fondle her shaft as her attention turned to me.

"Can I make you cum?" she asked. "Maybe a little handjob?"

Sort of a silly question really, by this time I was suffering from a serious case of sperm build up. I lowered myself to the bed; Diana quickly knelt beside me and took my cock in hand. A liberal amount of lube was distributed over the head and then distributed down the shaft. Sharon moved to the other side to watch the proceedings.

I suspect there's plenty of men like myself who enjoy a good handjob at the hands of a pretty girl, for its good old fashioned selfish sex. Diana soon settled into a nice little rhythm concentrating on the top half of my shaft. I suppose she should be quite good at it, seeing as she had one of her own to practice on.

"It feels funny playing with another cock." she commented after awhile.

"Feels okay to me." I replied with the up-most sincerity.

Sharon chuckled, "You'd stick that thing anywhere for a bit of fun."

All I could do was smile and agree. It wasn't long before Diana stroked my excited and trembling body towards an orgasm, and her hand began longer and faster strokes to encourage me. I opened my eyes and watched as I fired a line of cum into the air, and then a second and third with decreasing velocity. With great precision, Diana continued to milk me with her cum covered hand until I was spent.

"Mmmmmmm, that was good fun." Diana whispered before giving me a peck on the lips and wiping her wet hand over my chest.

As Diana sat back on the bed, I watched Sharon reach over and fondle her erect cock.

"Would you like me to finish you off?" Sharon asked.

Diana smiled lustfully at Sharon, "Mmmmm mmm, yes please."

This time I was the spectator, and I watched as Sharon positioned Diana on the middle of the bed and take her in hand. Sharon then leaned over and began to suckle on her cock, lifting the foreskin over the bulbous head and then inserting her tongue. Diana squirmed and moaned as she was rigorously tormented under Sharon's skilful tongue. After a minute or so, Sharon began to move her hand into a nice little rhythm which slowly increased in speed. A little lube was added for good measure, and Diana's eyes closed as her excitement increased. Sharon slipped her spare hand between Diana's sweaty thighs and slipped a finger inside her for good measure. With her legs spread wide, I watched voyeuristically as Diana's lean body trembled with desire. It wasn't long before Diana succumbed and amongst little cries of ecstasy, small fountains of her ejaculation spurted inches into the air before dropping onto Sharon's swift moving hand. Knowing how much pleasure derives from a post orgasmic handjob, Sharon continued stroking until the cock in her hand began to wilt.

Now, all I ever want to do after an orgasm is to close my eyes and go to sleep, but seconds later Diana bounced up and began to kiss both Sharon and I in turn.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." she repeated between kisses. "That was the most fantastic thing ever in my life. I will never forget this night as long as I live."

Sharon looked over at me and grinned, "Don't worry, I don't think we will either."

Eventually, we all lay down and cuddled up together with Diana in the middle, and after a little post coital chat, we soon drifted off to sleep. It was in the early hours that Diana left our bed and returned to her room to escape being seen and avoid any resulting rumours. The next morning Sharon and I lay together, both confessing to our guilt, but also admitting to the excitement of it all.

It was only later that we became aware of the problem we had unwittingly created. Now Diana had got a taste of what it was like to be loved by other people, she pursued Sharon with a vengeance for another encounter. However, both Sharon and I we still coming to terms with the whole episode. While were kind of comfortable with it, we were also both a little nervous too, and did we really want another sordid little threesome with Diana? Sharon and I had a good strong marriage, and we'd been happily content in our faithful bliss. For the next couple of nights, we declined Diana's proposals, but it seemed only to make her more determined. But on the last night of the tour, we relented after Diana's continual seductive advances.

By this time, Diana's desire was almost frightening. Full of excited passion, she savaged both Sharon and I with her demands. She wanted to be licked, sucked and fucked with such intensity, she left us physically exhausted and emotionally drained. And at the end of it, she wept openly as she held us tight.

As we later lay in the bed, Diana opened her heart and told us of her unhappy childhood. Born in an impoverished South America village, she told us of her cruel upbringing, being ridiculed for her differences by both children and adults alike as some kind of freak. How she was discovered by a doctor and whisked off to be poked and prodded by so called voyeuristic medial experts. At the age of eighteen, she walked away from those people and took control of her life. Both Sharon and I had tears in our eyes as she told us of her life without love or companionship, and how she thought she would remain unhappily celibate for the rest of her life. But she then chuckled mischievously as her wandering hands found our genitals, and vowed that Sharon and I had changed her life forever, and that she could be loved even though she was different. And we laughed with her.

The next morning, our tour sadly ended, there lots of hugs and good words as we bade goodbye to our new friends. But our goodbye with Diana was special, and she hugged us both tightly and whispered unmentionable words in our ears before stepping away from us with tears in her eyes.

It was only when we arrived home did Sharon and I talk in some depth about what happened with Diana. Yes, the sex had been exciting and different, but we had crossed a line that married couples should consider taboo. We made new promises of love and faithfulness to each other, but later as we made love, we both knew that Diana wasn't far from our minds. It was just something that we would have to live with.

Weeks later, we began to get e-mails from Diana who'd managed to get our address from the tour company. After a little discussion, Sharon and I changed our address; for we both agreed what happens on tour should stay on tour.

Across the other side of the world, Diana was disappointed that her attempts to contact her lovers had been rebuffed, but accepted it without question. It was now time to take control of her own life. Using the net, she began to explore the dating world. It would take a few years before she found happiness, but only after a lot of disappointments and resulting tears. In the end, it was all worth it, and finally met a man who accepted her differences and loved her all the more for them. She was finally loved and cherished, and in return threw her insurmountable love in a million different ways. But in her glorious happiness, she would never forget the wonderful couple who changed her life forever, and taught all about the pleasure and passion of being wanted and loved.