The Awakening of Dr. Carol Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin and Carol come together again and become more intimate.
3.6k words
4.48
29.3k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about two hours later when Dr. Carol started stirring and opened her eyes. She awoke with a smile on her face as she stretched her arms toward the sky. She wiggled her fingers and her toes, awakening each part of her body one by one. She looked over at Kevin and she wondered what did I just do? That was absolutely crazy! She thought. Never would she have expected that she would have an encounter such as this, let alone with a man much younger than herself. As she watched him sleeping she once again thought; he's such a sweet man. We have become such good friends, and I enjoy his company; I wonder if what happened will change all of that, she worried. She could see a hint of light peeking in from under the door of the building and she figured the storm must have lifted. Seeing her awake, the dogs started to fuss indicating they were ready to get moving again. They came over to seek Carol's attention and to encourage her to get up.

Kevin's dogs nudged at his face and he awoke from the feeling of the cold noses against his skin. He looked at his dogs and said "hey boys." It was normal for him to awake to his dogs in his face, and it took him a minute before he remembered just where he was. He turned to Carol and smiled at the sight of her there next to him. So, that really happened and wasn't just a sweet dream, he thought to himself. It was also spectacular or at least for him it was. He hoped Carol felt the same.

Carol was the first to speak saying "I think the storm has passed and we can probably go home now." Kevin stood up and looked for his clothes, but they of course were still very wet. Carol wrapped herself up in the seat cover, looked at him and said:

"You know you're completely naked?"

"I am aware of that, but you need not be so modest after what we shared," he answered.

"I am going to stay covered up, thank you very much," she said. "And I suggest you do the same," she added.

"Calm yourself, I am looking for something to cover up with, and you don't have anything I haven't seen before," he remarked with a small chuckle.

Carol knew that it was silly for her to be embarrassed by his nakedness, or feel as though he shouldn't be allowed to see her more closely, but she was still processing all that happened. Kevin looked around the room more closely, and he came across another seat cover, and wrapped himself up. He found some garbage bags and handed one to Carol. "We can put our wet clothes in these," he commented. They packed up their clothes, and slipped on their shoes over their bare feet, and Kevin slowly opened the door a crack and peeked out. The sun was shining brightly and no one seemed to be around. "The coast is clear," he said as they left the building with the seat covers clenched around their bodies. They walked rather silently, and quickly, back to their cars being sure to stick to less known trails, and stay on the back sides of buildings. While there was never much action at the college on a Sunday afternoon, the security guards did have to make their rounds, and Dr. Carol knew she didn't need to get caught walking around half naked. Soon enough they were back at their cars and loading up the dogs. Kevin walked over to Carol and said:

"You seem very quiet, but I just want to say that while unexpected, today was very special."

"I think I need some time to process this all," she replied. "I don't yet know how I really feel," she added.

"That's understandable," he said "We'll talk soon," he said leaning in to give her a kiss.

He kissed her once softly and opened her car door for her, shutting it behind her. Then he got into his car and they drove off. During his drive home Kevin thought about how nice a hot shower was going to feel. He also thought about Carol and how she was feeling. He knew that they had shared a unique moment together that afternoon. He knew it was the kind of fond memory that stays with you for years to come. He knew that neither of them had planned for it to happen, but he also felt like there wasn't any reason to feel guilty. He supposed that it may have been the first time Carol had been with someone in a while. He had felt a sort of hunger from her when they had been together, as if she had been waking up. Kevin thought that maybe she was feeling somewhat overwhelmed by these emotions and needing time to adjust. He still found it hard to believe that a woman like Carol didn't have anyone in her life. She was beautiful, kind and friendly. He knew she had many friends, but over time he started to see that no one was any more than that. It was obvious to him that Carol had a need for that certain kind of satisfaction that you can't get from regular friends. He decided he would give her a couple of days, and then call her, if she hadn't already called him.

Upon reaching her home Carol turned on and heated up the water in her shower. Steam rose and filled the room, as she stepped in and under the hot water. It stung a little at first, as she knew it would, due to her cold skin. She moved around letting the water fall all over her as she started to become warm. As she showered, she tried to decide how she felt about what had happened, and the new direction this relationship seemed to be taking. She judged by what Kevin had said that he was perfectly ok with what they had done. She wanted to be ok, but she felt she didn't know where it was they would go from here. It had been awhile since she had, had a relationship and it was a little scary. She also knew that while they had fun together, her and Kevin were at different points in their lives, and probably had different life plans. As Carol washed herself, and soaped up her body and breasts, she started to remember just how it had felt being with him, and how she had thought those kinds of sensations had all but died. Now as the mere thought of it started to make her nipples harden, she knew that she was still a sexual woman, who had desires and needs. She decided that perhaps she owed it to herself to explore these desires and see what happened. She reasoned that the both of them probably had different kinds of needs, and this was perhaps why they had been drawn to each other, and why the friendship had flourished. Carol still felt somewhat conflicted on what was the right thing to do and she thought about it often over the next few days.

Kevin gave Carol those few days, to allow her to process it as she had said, and to call him. It was Tuesday evening when he called her in an effort to see if they could get together and talk. It rang several times and then she answered:

"This is Dr. Carol."

"Hi Carol, it's Kevin, how are you?"

"I am doing ok and you?"

"I'm fine thanks, but I feel we need to sit down and talk, can you come over for dinner tomorrow?"

"Sure, that sounds nice."

They set a time, and as he hung up the phone, Kevin started working on what it was he wanted to cook. He knew that Carol was a very healthy eater, and very rarely if at all ate meat. He decided on an Italian eggplant dish, with whole wheat angel hair pasta on the side, topped with homemade pesto sauce, and a salad. The next day he found himself very busy after work preparing for that night. Carol said she would be over after she finished teaching an exercise class and went home to freshen up. Kevin cleaned up his house the best he could. He kept his place neat as a general rule, but with two dogs, it did need touching up often. He also spent much time in the kitchen cooking up his meal with care. It had been awhile since he had cooked the homemade pesto and he wanted to be sure it came out as it should. He was mixing the sauce with the pasta and taking the eggplant out of the oven when there was a knock on the door. He opened the door and welcomed her inside, giving her a hug and quick kiss. Carol was wearing a light pink sweater, and a flowing skirt, and she looked quite nice. She had her dogs with her as she often did, and the boys and girls seemed happy to see each other.

"It smells very good in here, I had no idea you were such a good cook" she said.

"Well, save the praise until after dinner, but I think I do alright in the kitchen," he said.

"Let me show you around," he added.

He gave her a quick tour of the very small, but cozy house and as they entered the kitchen he told her to have a seat. He offered her some wine, pouring her a class and having one himself. He dimmed the lights a little and lit some candles. "Just setting a relaxing mood," he commented as he blew out the match. They ate and she commented on how delicious the food was.

"This sauce is fantastic. Did you make it yourself?"

"Yes I made it from that basil plant in the living room," he replied.

"Growing your own food, I'm impressed," she commented.

Then they started talking about the situation in which they found themselves. Kevin started the conversation saying:

"I just want to repeat that the other day was special to me and I have no regrets."

"I don't think regret is the right word for what I have, but more concern," she said.

"What kind of concerns do you have?" he asked.

"Well, you have a plan for your life, don't you?" she asked. "I know you have your work with the guys at the home, but you are in school for a reason no?" She added.

"I think I may have mentioned it once, but yes I am preparing to apply for massage therapy school." he answered.

"Oh I learned a fair amount about massage in chiropractic school and I could show you some stuff." she said.

"That would be nice." he said.

"Anyway, my point is that you have plans for your life, and I have my life, and I don't know where it is this is going." she said.

"I've had those same thoughts, but do we really need to know that?" he asked. "We are both adults, so can't we just be two people who enjoy each other's company and whatever else we so choose?" he added.

"Maybe we don't have to know, and if I am being honest I have been enjoying your company." she responded with a smile.

"Does that smile mean you are also referring to our adventure the other day?" he asked.

"I suppose it does", she said blushing slightly. "I also suppose I could use a little more excitement in my life."

"Now that we have talked, go and have a seat on the couch because I have a treat for us," he said.

She went and sat on the couch and as she did she thought about telling him that she didn't normally eat sweets, but then he came out with strawberries and cream, and she thought that wasn't anything over indulgent. Kevin sat down next to her and placed the food on the coffee table. He dipped a strawberry into the cream and offered it to her. She took a bite savoring the flavor of the juices and the cream. Carol then dipped one into the cream and offered it to Kevin watching as he bit down. He smiled at her and said:

"You have a little cream, but I can get it," he said as he leaned in and kissed the edge of her lips taking up the cream.

"You too have some cream on your face," she said.

"Are you sure because I was very careful," he responded.

"Yes right there," she said dipping her finger in the cream and smearing some on his face.

Kevin wiped his face with a towel and Carol laughed at the site. Then he took a small scoop of cream on two of his fingers and looked at her. "Oh no you don't," she said starting to back away from him. He moved toward her face, but rather than smearing it on her face, he allowed her to simply suck it off his fingers. At this point she was leaning back on the couch and Kevin leaned in and kissed her once sweetly and softly. He looked at her and asked her:

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I am sure," she said, reaching up to wrap her hands around his head and pulling him in for another kiss.

They kissed like this for a good while enjoying the taste. Kevin broke the embrace and asked:

"Do you want to go to the bedroom and get more comfortable?"

"Yes, I think I would like that," she said softly.

"Give me just a minute," he said.

"That's fine. I will head to the bathroom to freshen up," she replied.

Kevin went to work setting the mood of the room. He lit several candles and turned off the lights, and he put on some soothing music. He made sure that all of the curtains were closed and he pulled back the sheets slightly making the bed more inviting. He felt the anticipation of the moment and he wanted to make it special for Carol. This time it seemed more planned and less urgent and hurried. He planned to take his time and make sure she received the most pleasure possible. Why the hell am I so nervous? He wondered. You already proved yourself worthy the other day, you got this! he reasoned to himself.

In the bathroom Carol was also feeling the anticipation. I'm actually doing this, she thought somewhat nervously. We were together the other day, why is this different? She wondered. She was entering into a man's bedroom with the intention of being intimate and she knew it had been awhile since she had done that. She looked in the mirror and ran her fingers through her hair getting out a few tangles and letting it fall nicely around her shoulders. Carol took good care of herself for health reasons, but once she reached 50 she hadn't much thought about how attractive she was to men. That was to say that in recent years she wasn't obsessed with ant-aging products or any of that hype. I guess I still have it, whatever it is, because there is a younger man out there who finds me attractive. I wonder if he thinks I am cougar, she thought. He would never use that word, she reasoned; too much of a gentleman. Carol was curious about this attraction, but she could tell that Kevin was interested in her. There had been no doubt the other day that he had become aroused, and she thought about how he had entered her with his thick and hard cock. She composed herself, straightening her shirt and skirt, and then she took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. You got this girl, she reassured herself. Carol knocked lightly on the bedroom door. "Come on in," Kevin said softly and sweetly. As she walked in and shut the door behind her, she noticed the soft light of the candles and the music, and she smiled and relaxed.

"You are quite the romantic aren't you?" she asked.

"Well, I make an effort when it really matters," he said.

"I can see that," she responded.

He motioned for her to come and get into the bed and she slowly walked over, taking off her shoes and climbing onto the bed. Kevin lay down next to her and extended his arm motioning for her to lay her head on his chest. He pulled her close to him and just held her there for a few moments. "We can go slow and take our time," he told her as he kissed her forehead. Next he kissed her neck and then her lips. He moved so he was above her and she took a hold of his shirt and lifted it off as he raised his arms. She ran her hands up and down his lean and tight chest. He wasn't overly muscular, but he was lean and fit and his skin felt soft. Kevin closed his eyes and simply enjoyed the feel of her hands on his body.

Then he slowly raised her sweater up and off starting the slow revealing of her body. He kissed her neck making his way down to her breasts. He kissed the top of her cleavage as he unsnapped her bra. Carol trembled slightly as he rubbed her breasts and paid special attention to her tender nipples. Kevin enjoyed the chance to focus on and take in the beauty that was her body. The other day he hadn't really been able to and he was pleased by what he saw. Her breasts were gorgeously round, firm, and beautiful with hard nipples. He liked their size, which he found to be ample, but not too big. He sucked on her nipples and Carol cooed at the sensations of his mouth and tongue. Next he kissed lower to her tight and flat belly that had been sculpted from years of yoga and aerobic type exercises. He reached her skirt and slipped it off exposing the lace panties she wore underneath. Carol reached up and slipped off his pants and saw that he wore boxer briefs. She could also see that he was already bulging, and growing, with his cock pressing hard against his boxers. He slipped off her panties and she realized she was fully exposed and that there was no turning back. She slipped off his boxers and he sprung to life in front of her. She reached a hand out and took a hold of his cock, stroking it for a moment. Kevin quivered at the feeling of her hands on him, but he stayed focused. He knew he had to make sure she was satisfied before he allowed himself to get carried away. He leaned down and inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her pussy. He kissed her pussy and ran his tongue around its rim. He slowly pushed his tongue inside of her and moved it around. Carol was delighting in these once lost sensations and moaning lightly. Soon enough Kevin was licking and sucking her clit and the first touch almost made Carol jump. He licked quickly and with an ample amount of pressure, pausing to suck on her clit and twirl his tongue. She found the sensations overwhelming as the pleasure ripped through her body. Carol clutched the covers and started pushing herself against Kevin's face as she felt herself nearing her climax. She screamed out, as she tightened, and the heat rose through her body, erupting in an explosion of sexual release and passion.

Carol could hear her dogs barking at the door, asking her if she was hurt. She called to them saying "it's ok, mommas fine." Carol was still catching her breath when Kevin entered her and started moving. She was so wet, and ready, and he easily slipped inside, and it felt amazing to him. He leaned down and kissed her neck, and wrapped her up in his arms, as he pulled her closer, still pushing himself deep inside of her. They continued this way for a while with Carol's hands clutching Kevin's back and scratching lightly, as she moved herself to meet his thrusts. Carol felt alive and found herself truly enjoying the whole experience. She had accepted that she was a sexual being and was now relishing in her sexuality. She lifted her head to whisper in his ear "lay on your back." Kevin slowly pulled out, and rolled over onto his back, and watched as Carol lowered herself down onto his still hard cock. She placed her hands on his chest and started rocking back and forth. She moved slow at first and then started bouncing up and down. Kevin watched as she moved, and her breasts bounced, and it made him so hot. He took a hold of her tight ass and pulled her closer to him. She leaned down close, and let her hair fall around him, and her breasts press against his chest, as she continued to move. It wasn't long until she felt that rush of heat from his cock and she knew that he was about to explode inside of her. As Kevin swelled up and released himself Carol had another release of her own. Kevin could hardly believe the sensations he was experiencing. He had heard people say that being with an older woman was different or better, but he never imagined it would be like this. They were both spent and coming down from the highs of passion. Carol simply allowed herself to collapse and she lay there next to him still wrapped in his arms as they both tried to slow their breathing.