The Awakening of Dr. Carol Ch. 03

Story Info
Dr. Carol and Kevin continue their relationship.
2k words
4.29
25.8k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a short while later when Carol looked at the clock and saw it was getting late. She decided she best get back home so she could get some rest before another work day was upon her. Kevin hugged her close once more, and pressed up against her, before letting her get out of the bed. Carol dressed, and Kevin threw on a robe, and walked her to the door. He bid her good night and kissed her once softly. Carol walked off to her car with her dogs trotting behind her and a smile on her face. She couldn't quite describe to herself how she felt, but she knew that satisfied was definitely close to the right word. It was quite the rare feeling for her lately and she rather enjoyed the sensation. She couldn't really remember the last time she had been with someone who was so attentive to her needs, and so intent on bringing her pleasure. She thought about the way he had licked and sucked on her sensitive clit. Carol could see that he obviously knew that the clit's only purpose was pleasure. He had found a rhythm, and paced himself, while applying the right amount of pressure. Her build up, and explosion, was greater than she ever expected she would experience at this stage in her life. She still didn't know where this new relationship was going, but she knew that she didn't need to walk away from pleasure like this. She also knew that it was more than just the sex and that the two of them benefited emotionally as well. "One day at a time." She reminded herself, remembering that they need not be in any hurry to define exactly what they were doing. They were just two adults enjoying each other's company. Upon arriving at her place, she got ready and then snuggled into bed, and soon drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Kevin also went to bed with a smile and drifted off to a nice sleep. He knew that he was enjoying the time that he spent with Carol. She was different from the others he had been with. She had this energy and passion that you might not expect and moreover she was sweet and caring. Kevin felt like these past weeks he had really been letting go of the ruin of his past relationship, and was living more in the present, and even looking to the future. He really didn't know what the future would bring, but he felt as though he was becoming ready for whatever it might be. It was a couple of days later when Carol came to Kevin's work to do her exercise class. They had the guys moving around and dancing, all the while smiling at each other knowingly. Kevin watched how the guys really responded to Carol's enthusiasm and this made him like her even more. As he walked her out to the car he asked her:

"Do you want to get together over the weekend?"

"Sure, and I can cook for you this time", she said

"Thanks, but it is my pleasure to cook for you," he replied.

"Your last meal was quite tasty, but I want to do something nice for you."

"Your company is enough, but you can surprise me with something if you want."

Carol thought about what that might be as she drove off, and it wasn't long until an idea came to her. That is just the thing I can do, she thought. It is easy enough and I know he will enjoy it, she added.

When Saturday arrived Kevin went to work again choosing a recipe and cooking. He decided to prepare a dish with roasted vegetables and risotto. He thought he would serve some French bread and corn chowder. For dessert he decided to stick with the strawberries, but this time dipped lightly in chocolate. He was putting the finishing touches on the meal when Carol pulled up to his house. He looked out the window and saw her attempting to carry something big so he went out to help.

"Let me help you with whatever that is," he said as he took it from her hands.

"Thank you," she said.

"This is a little heavy, whatever it is," he added.

Once in the house Kevin took a look at the item and smiled when he saw it was her massage table. Carol saw the look on his face and she smiled also.

"I thought I could get you on the table and show you some techniques," she said.

"That sounds great and what a nice surprise," he responded.

They enjoyed a nice meal and conversation.

"The food is fabulous again," Carol said.

"Thank you. I worked hard on this meal. I have never made risotto before, so it was a risk."

"If you hadn't said that, I would assume it was one of your specialties."

She looked at the strawberries with wide eyes as they looked much too indulgent, but with some convincing she allowed herself to have one. After dinner they sat for a while sipping on their wine and she asked him:

"What do you know about massage?"

"I have been reading some books and watching some how-to videos, in an effort to have some preliminary knowledge when I get to school, but that is all," he replied.

"I will show you some of what I know; we can place the table in front of the mirror in the bedroom, so you can see," she suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Kevin helped her to carry it into the room, unfold it and set it up.

"We need some extra sheets for modesty and warmth when massaging," she instructed.

"Here you go," he said grabbing some out of the closet.

"Please take the oil and put it in a glass of warm water so it can heat up," she said.

As he did that Carol set the mood of the room, lighting the candles and putting on some soothing music. Kevin walked back in the room and noticed the relaxing atmosphere. Carol took the oil and set it down on the dresser where it was easily accessible.

"Go ahead and undress, leaving on your underwear as I step out for a moment," she said.

"Carol you have seen all of me there is to see," he responded.

"I know she said, but I am doing this as you one day will do with clients," she added.

"Fair enough," he said.

"When you are ready lay down on the table and cover up with the sheet," she said.

Kevin did as she asked and laid down covering up with the sheet.

"I'm ready," he called inviting her back into the room.

Carol talked as she went about what she was doing, so Kevin could learn the process. She poured some oil onto her hands and rubbed them together:

"For comfort you want to make your hands, and the oil, nice and warm before that first touch. Look in the mirror, and watch, as I go through the different massage strokes, so you can see how they are done," she continued.

She placed her hands on him and started with some light touch:

"This is called effleurage," she commented.

Kevin began to relax from the soft touch and he commented:

"I have always read to start with a light touch, but now I know what it feels like."

She kept massaging and explained more:

"You almost always stroke upward and then simply run your hands back down and started over again."

She did a few minutes of light touch and then she transitioned into strokes with more pressure:

"This is called petrissage," she said. "There are different types of pettrassage strokes such as using your palms and fingers to make strokes that mimick water spraying up out of a fountain and falling down, as I am doing now. "Or rolling the skin under your fingers like this," she said changing to that stroke.

Kevin found himself struggling to concentrate as he simply felt so relaxed and at ease. She had wonderful hands and she knew exactly what to do with them. It was all somewhat intoxicating and erotic to Kevin, based on all they had shared recently. He knew that he wouldn't normally feel that way when working on strangers. She started focusing on his shoulders for a while using different techniques and she could sense all the tension he held there.

"You are going to have to learn to relax if you want to be a massage therapist," she told him.

"I know and I would like to, he said"

"I am sure much of this tension comes from the hard emotional work you do," she commented.

"That is the truth, he replied"

"I will have to help you de-stress," she said as she pressed harder.

Soon enough Kevin started to feel the tension loosening some and it was a nice feeling. Carol continued showing him how to massage the legs, and arms, hands, and feet. When it was all over she asked him:

"How do you feel?"

"I feel relaxed, and have a much better understanding of some of the techniques, so thank you," he replied with a smile. "Go ahead and lie down. I guess it is your turn now. You will have to excuse that I am not nearly as skilled as you are."

"I understand and it's OK," she said.

He rubbed his hands with the oil and began with a light stroke. Carol felt the relaxing tingle of the light touch and she started to relax. She closed her eyes and let him stroke as he chose to, only giving him minor pointers on how much pressure to use, or where to focus. Kevin began to apply a little more pressure as he ran his hands all over her firm and soft body. He knew that you were supposed to be able to feel the trigger points where people held their stress, but Carol didn't seem to have any that were very obvious.

"You have some tension in your neck and shoulders as I assume most everyone does, but not feeling any major trigger points," he commented.

"Well, I get them sometimes, but all the yoga helps with that," she replied.

"How are you feeling? How am I doing?" he asked.

"Just fine," she said with a faint relaxed whisper.

Next he quietly got up on the table and straddled her as he had seen some people do in videos. He found this position made it easier to massage without bending over so much. He leaned in close to her as he stroked and he could smell her aroma mixed with the oil and it was very arousing. He found himself wanting to do more than just massage and he decided he would surprise her. He moved his hands down massaging the small of her back. He slipped off her panties and she didn't even notice. He removed his underwear as well and continued to massage her. He took her arms and moved them above her head as he slowly pushed himself into her from behind. Carol gasped as she had not been expecting that type of sensation. She could feel him filling her, and reaching her depths, and she instinctively started moaning. Kevin loved the sensation of this position as he could feel her gripping him and almost pulling him in as he moved. He started to pump faster, pushing himself into her, as he held her arms. It had been awhile since Carol had been fucked (for lack of a better word) and it was overwhelming for her. Her breathing became labored as she moaned and her body heat rose. She could feel him growing inside of her, pulsating and working toward his release, and this is what sent her over the edge. She cried out with her orgasm and Kevin kept on pushing into her with a steady, but fast and deep rhythm. He built up and burst inside of her cumming harder than he had in a very long time.