The Awakening of Dr. Carol Ch. 04

Story Info
Carol and Kevin enjoyed their last times together.
3.8k words
4.34
16.9k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin simply lay down lightly on top of Carol as he regained his strength. She was also coming back down to life and she could feel his heavy breathing and her own. Soon he stepped down from the table and covered up with a nearby robe. Carol rolled over onto her back and pulled the sheet up around her. She smiled at him and said:

"That was quite unexpected and I hope it's not something you will do with every client."

"These are special circumstances, and you are not a client," he responded.

"I guess you're right, and if I am being honest I rather enjoyed the intensity of the internal portion of my massage," she said.

Kevin laughed and said "internal massage, I like that Carol, very clever."

He handed her a robe and she put it on as she gathered up her clothes. She started to get dressed and Kevin asked what she was doing.

"I'm getting dressed so I can go home," she said.

"Do you really want to put clothes on over your oily skin?" he asked.

"Well, I don't see what choice I have," she responded.

"You can stay here tonight. We can wash up and get into bed. I am doing laundry in the morning anyway and can wash your clothes, he said"

Carol stood thinking for a moment, as this would be a big step for them to take in their undefined relationship that seemed to be full of firsts. He assured her it was just a good night's sleep and she didn't need to worry about anything. She agreed as she didn't really feel like dressing and heading out into the dark night. Kevin told her she could have a shower and feel free to use whatever she needed. Carol headed to the bathroom and Kevin cleaned up the massage supplies and put Carol's table back in the bag. He turned down the sheets on the bed and picked out a pair of his boxer shorts and a long t-shirt for her to wear. Kevin made his way into the bathroom and told her he was laying some sleeping clothes out for her. Kevin took a towel and placed it on the rack next to the shower. He opened the shower door and walked in.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she asked him.

"I am joining you," he said wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in for a kiss.

"What happened to washing up and going to bed?" she asked.

"Just enjoying your company and not asking for round two" he replied.

They kissed for a while and he ran his hands over her body soaping her up. She felt the soft sensation of his hands and the soap and touch to her sensitive nipples. She also soaped him up as they let the water clean and soothe them. They stepped out of the shower dried off and settled the dogs in for the night before heading for the bedroom. They got into bed and Kevin turned off the lamp and they simply lay there on their backs quietly. It was an odd feeling because they both felt a little awkward, but they really didn't understand why. After all they had shared what was the big deal about sleeping in the same bed. Carol thought that maybe it was the idea that when you slept you let your guard down completely and were vulnerable. After a while of lying on her back Carol rolled onto her side away from Kevin as this is how she preferred to sleep. Kevin lay on his back a minute longer contemplating and then he simply rolled toward her and gently placed his arm around her spooning up against her. Carol felt his arm and his warmth and found it comforting. She began to relax and soon enough she was drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

In the morning Carol awoke earlier than Kevin as she had always been an early riser. She got out of bed and made her way into the living room. The sun was shining through the windows and she felt ready to face the day. She began to do some stretches and get ready for some yoga as she did every morning. It was a short while later when Kevin awoke and reached for Carol, but she wasn't there. He rubbed his eyes and walked out of the bedroom to see where she was. He saw here there in the sunlight doing some of her poses and it was beautiful sight. She appeared so natural, free and pretty all at the same time. She smiled at him and said:

"Come join me."

"I would have no idea what to do," he said.

"I can show you, and as I said before you need to learn to relax if you want to be a massage therapist. Yoga is great for that," she responded.

She started by showing him some simple stretches and then started taking him through some basic moves. His form was way off and he seemed awkward when posing, but she assured him he would learn. His body was very stiff and tight and didn't move the way it needed to for yoga, but Carol was sure that would change over time. This is how their relationship continued and Kevin found it almost exhausting. One might have thought in a relationship such as theirs that she would have been trying to keep up with him, but it was the other way around. Kevin found himself thrown into yoga, and dancing, and walking. He was doing more exercise than he ever had before and was in the best shape he had been for a while. In addition to all of this there was the sex, which was enjoyable of course, but was just as much, if not more exercise, than everything else. Carol was now uninhibited and seemed almost insatiable. It was not that she wanted it all the time, but when she did she was super passionate and anxious. She had this way of using her body as if she was squeezing him and drawing him inside of her. He found that they were always trying new positions and new techniques. He thought about how far they had come since that fateful rainy day that had allowed them to nervously and hurriedly experience each other. Kevin felt as though the hurt of his past relationship was all but a distant memory and he was moving forward into whatever lay ahead.

Carol found herself feeling like a different person than the one she knew herself to be. She felt more confident and more alive. She was living life with her head held higher and feeling comfortable with whom she was. She began to show this to the world by dressing, and fixing herself up, as the beautiful and sexy woman she now knew herself to be. She found that her efforts were not going unnoticed by those around her. The male faculty and staff had begun to take more noticed of her. As she walked through the campus they would all say "hello Dr. Carol" and smile and wave. She would smile back and keep walking on her way to teach a class. At the present time none of these men much interested her and not just because she considered herself to be involved. She always knew in the back of her mind that Kevin would soon be hearing if he was accepted to massage therapy school and the closest one was several hours away. They had known going into this that it would be a temporary relationship that would serve its purpose. Carol knew very well that sometimes people come into your lives for certain reasons, and for certain time periods, and then they are gone. She found herself happy for the time that they were sharing together, for however long it lasted. She also knew when it was over she would pick up and get on with her life as she always had.

Kevin was having similar feelings as he wrapped up his classes and was waiting to hear from the programs to which he had applied. He was sad to think about leaving Carol and the relationship they had established. He wished it could be different, but he also knew he was on his path and to change course now, would only set him back. He wanted to think they could continue their relationship when he left, but he knew it would be hard. There would be the distance and the time he was spending studying and her working. He knew he would be meeting new people, and making new friends, and life would likely take its course. A few weeks went by and life continued on as it had been. They both lived their lives and shared time when they could. They spent the night together about once a week alternating between her place and his. One day Kevin got his letter of acceptance to the program of his choice. It was in a small city about 3 hours away and he could start in just a few weeks. He was exciting, but there was much to do before that day. He needed to gather documents, have a physical, and get shots. He also needed to find a place to live in this new town and get settled in. That same day he called Carol to tell her the news:

"Hey Carol, it's Kevin"

"Hello Kevin, to what do I owe the pleasure," she asked?

"I got some news. I was accepted to the program I wanted."

"That's exciting Kevin! We need to celebrate and I insist on taking you out tonight."

"That sounds lovely, and thank you," he said happily.

She treated him to a nice dinner and a few drinks in town. They talked some of what came next for Kevin and remembering the fun times they had shared. Then they went back to his place. It would be one of if not the last time that they would be together and it was bittersweet.

That night they took their time and made it last as long as possible. Kevin touched and kissed every inch of her body. He licked her pussy and sucked on her clit until she screamed out with her release. He was now more flexible after several weeks of yoga and better able to do some of the moves that Carol had been wanting. Their bodies came together and intertwined and seemed almost one with each other. The heat and the passion they felt on that night were greater than ever before. They held onto each other in a way that showed they didn't care to let go. Kevin pushed himself to his limits trying to last as long as possible and enjoy every sensation. When he finally reached his release it was greater than he had ever previously experienced. He felt a heat rising through his shaft and a sense of unparalleled satisfaction as he came inside of her.

Carol felt a similar heat and intense pleasure as Kevin molded her body with his and moved inside of her. She let him take more control this time and show her his new skills. She watched as he moved and bent in ways, which he had previously been unable. He was so steady and careful to be gentle with her, and to be sure to attend to her needs. She was on fire and lost in the moment when she felt herself release again. It was like an explosion slowly rising inside of her until it burst in this display of pleasure and passion.

That weekend Kevin headed up to his new city, while Carol watched the dogs so he could find a place to live. He spent the day searching and trying to find something he could afford and would allow pets. He eventually saw a street sign entrance to a complex of apartments and decided to drive up and see what he found. He talked to the manager who told him there was an available unit. It was affordable as the place catered to students and young professionals. The apartment was small, but clean and of ample size for him and the dogs. The complex was very nice and had walking trails and some lawn space, and even a small fenced in area where dogs could run and play. He decided he would be stupid not to grab the place so he did. He paid a deposit and then made his way back home. He had some friends he had made at the community college who offered to help him move and get settled. He figured since he would be starting school soon enough, he would go and get settled now, and have some time to further explore the area. He spent many days packing up boxes, and organizing his things, so all his friends would have to do, was help load and unload the truck. The night before it was time to leave Carol stopped by his house.

"Looks like you are going somewhere," she said.

"Yeah, I found a place," he responded.

"Yes you said, but when do you leave?" she asked.

"Tomorrow," he answered.

"Were you planning to say goodbye?" she asked.

"I was going to call you now that I am done packing," he said as he closed up the last box. "You knew it would be soon and I've been in denial I suppose," he added.

"I guess you're right. We both knew this day was coming. I just wish I was more prepared," she said.

"Me too, but we still have tonight," he said smiling.

"That we do," she said.

"I can take you out if you want. I'm afraid there isn't much food in the house," he said.

"I'd rather stay in. We have memories here and I want to soak them up. Let me see what you have on hand."

Carol went to the kitchen to see what she could find. She found there was some fruit and some cheese. There was a box with some crackers and there was a little red wine. She cut up the fruit and the cheese and placed them on a paper plate. She poured the wine into some paper cups she found on the counter. She called for Kevin and they sat down at the table and chatted as they ate. He soon realized that the quality of the food didn't much matter anyway. Carol no longer needed to be impressed by his culinary skills or by anything else. She appreciated Kevin for who he was and that was why she had stayed with him for these few months. After they ate, they sat on the couch for a while, and she simply leaned against him, as he placed his arm around her shoulder. They laid there peacefully for a while and felt the steady breathing and beat of their hearts. Then Carol turned to him and said:

"You haven't packed the bed yet have you?"

"No, of course not," he responded with a smile.

"I would like to enjoy your company, if I might," she said.

"It would be my pleasure," he said taking her hand and leading the way.

They held each other and kissed for the longest time, simply savoring the tastes. Kevin slowly undressed her as he continued his caresses and his kisses. He soaked up her beautifully sexy and tight body for what might be the last time. He kissed her breasts and her stomach and worked his way down. He spent a long time teasing around her pussy and her clit. He could tell that she was becoming aroused and anxious and then he started licking and sucking. He worked steadily, and applied the correct pressure, and soon enough she was moaning and pushing against him. He worked even harder, until he could feel her tighten and erupt in her release, as her body trembled. He felt tired and he lay down beside her for a moment to catch his breath. Carol was also breathing deeply and attempting to catch her breath. Being with Kevin had felt good from the start, and had awakened old feelings in her, but she felt as though it had gotten better with time. She felt it was a shame to lose this passion and she hoped that one day she would find it again. When she felt composed again she reached over and took his cock in her hands and begun stroking. Soon enough she felt him becoming hard. She had been thinking recently about trying something she really hadn't done before, but was sure that Kevin would appreciate. After all, he happily licked her pussy and she thoroughly enjoyed it, and felt he deserved something in return. She had even watched some videos on the Internet just to see how other women were going about it all.

She stared at his hard cock not knowing just how it would feel inside of her mouth or how he would taste. She started by licking his shaft and the touch of her tongue made Kevin jump slightly. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see Carol licking his cock. He asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this. She said yes and told him to just lay back and relax. She took just his head into her mouth, and slowly worked more of him in, until she was moving up and down his entire length. The sensation was new to her, but she found his taste agreeable. She could feel him quiver, and hear his breathing become labored, and she knew she was pleasing him. She worked slow and steady rising and falling, developing a rhythm. Carol wasn't sure if she wanted him to cum in her mouth, as she didn't know how it would taste, or if he would be able to continue onto intercourse afterwards. She assured herself that he was young and had reserves and could easily be ready again. She also reluctantly admitted to herself that she was curious about his taste. With that decided she worked slightly faster and listened to him whimper and knew that he was close. Soon enough she felt that familiar rise of heat and then he exploded inside of her mouth. She found herself swallowing hard and fast in an effort to drink down all of the sweet and salty cum. When she came up she noticed him lying there with a smile and this made her smile.

"That was different, good, but different" she said.

"That was amazing," he added.

Carol laid her head on his chest and they rested for a few moments. Soon enough she was reaching for his cock to see if he was able to ready himself again. With some stroking he was soon springing to life again and this pleased her. Their bodies came together and they made love sweetly and passionately. Kevin could feel that her desire for him was extra strong that day and he let her take charge. He could feel there was a sense of urgency and a sense of needing to be close with him while she still could. Kevin knew that in a way he had opened her up, and made her the sexual being he saw before him, and now he was leaving her. He knew he would miss her and not just because of the sex. She was a woman who had the whole package, brains, a body, humor and wit, and a big heart. He only hoped that life would be good to the both of them and allow them to find happiness again. He watched as Carol rolled them around and got on top of him. She ran her hands down his chest as she rocked back and forth. She dug her nails into him as she bounced up and down on his cock. He looked up at her with her hair falling all around her, and her breasts bouncing, and she looked so sexy. Carol leaned in and pressed herself against his chest as he grabbed her ass and pulled her closer, pushing himself deeper inside of her. They began to build up together and their steady motions allowed them to simultaneously release themselves.

Carol started to rise and he turned to face her saying:

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Home," she said.

"Why don't you stay?" he asked.

"I think I better go now so my last memories are of being happy and satisfied." she responded.

Kevin simply nodded in agreement as he knew all too well how hard a morning goodbye would be. He got out of the bed and wrapped her up in his arms one last time and gave her a long kiss. She was the first one to break the embrace. She finished dressing, and then kissed him on the cheek, and headed for the door, calling for her dogs. Kevin threw on a robe and walked her out. He closed the door behind her and watched as she drove off. He took a deep breath and composed himself so he would not become sad. He knew that he was on his life's chosen path and that he would always guard the memories of their time together in his heart. She was an amazing woman who had helped him rebuild his life, his heart, and his confidence. He knew that soon he would be immersed in his new life and ready for the challenges that lie ahead. He also knew that Carol was a strong woman, and would like to think that he had also given her some more confidence, and that she would not be spending much more of her life alone and without passion. He prepared himself for bed and soon enough was sleeping.

Carol arrived at her house and tried not to think of the ending she had just experienced. She instead focused on the pleasure and the fun they had had together. They really had been two people who had thoroughly enjoyed each other's company in many senses of the phrase. Kevin had shown her a friendship, a tenderness, and a passion she had not experienced in years. She knew she would always think back fondly on their time together, and would be forever grateful that he had shown her the type of life she was meant to be living. No longer would she hide the fact that she was a sexy and desirable woman who had needs. She instead would embrace who she was, and let the right man or men experience her the way that only, Kevin and a few select others had. As she crawled into her bed, and snuggled up, she drifted off into a sound and peaceful sleep, to dream of happy times spent and happy times to come.