The Awakening Of Gabrielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them simply nodded, the man taking the cane from his hands, the woman speaking. "William, you will take Gabrielle to the room where you will remove all of her restraints and then tend to her aftercare. Help her repair her makeup and then you both will go to the catacombs where Master and I will join you after our guests have left. I will expect both of you in the correct position and any variation or disobedience to these orders will be dealt with most harshly. You are both dismissed."

With that the brown haired man rose, walking up, carefully helping me to my feet as I heard wicked laughter, one of the woman having pointed and to my shame, even with the cage in place, I had still climaxed as the blonde haired stranger announced, "Well, it does seem like these two have far more in common than perhaps you or Anton thought my dear." If I could I would have allowed my head to hang in shame but the posture collar didn't allow such.

William did not speak as he ushered me from the room, my body threatening not to support me as we made our way back to the safety of the room where I dressed. He took out his keys, unlocking my restraints, removing the collar before almost tenderly removing the gag as I began to cry anew and to my surprise, he held me as I sobbed until finally I began to regain a bit of composure before hearing him whisper in my ear, "Lay on the bed on your stomach, do not move, please."

I nodded, my bottom tender as I tried to close my eyes, to try and figure out what had just taken place as William returned with a container, his voice kind saying, "This is a special compound, it is used to alleviate not only the pain but also to assist in the healing leaving you with no scars. I shall attempt to be gentle but it will cause you some discomfort I fear."

Once again all I could do was nod as he began and I had to bite my bottom lip hard, to keep from crying out until he was finished, and, like the gentleman he was, he handed me a silk handkerchief to dry my tears. He helped me stand, walking me back into the bathroom and cleaned me gently as I felt the blush rise to my face before handing me a clean pair of panties, helping me into the cool satin, the feeling against my tortured bum bringing a soft sigh from my lips.

With that he cleaned my face thoroughly, washing away my tears and the remnants of my makeup before beginning the process again and I was amazed at how deftly he handled the brushes and instruments as he saw my confusion and smiled saying, "Mistress taught me how to assist her Gabrielle as I shall be assisting you at times."

I favored him with a smile until finally he announced himself done and I looked in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised, I looked far better than when I had done my own, thinking he could teach me much. From there, he took my hand and led me back down into the lowest part of the mansion, the same area from which I was kept my first night.

The sight of the cage brought a shudder from my body but he held my hand tightly walking me past and into a huge room, my eyes opening wide, the sight of all the various implements hanging from the wall, some old, some new but all with a promise of the pain and suffering they could bring.

"Gabrielle?" His voice bringing me back to the moment as I looked at him blinking as I heard him say, "Do you know how to properly present yourself to your owners?" I answered him by kneeling, my knees apart to show my owners what they had claim to, my hands palm down, resting on my stocking clad thighs before lowering my eyes. "Good gurl" and his praise made me raise my eyes, seeing his smile and I could not help but smile back.

He moved fluidly to do the same beside me though he did not lower his eyes saying, "It won't be long before Master and Mistress join us, if you keep your voice low I can answer any of the questions you might have gurl."

I nodded, thinking and then with a voice softly whispering began to speak. "If Master was unhappy with you, why did he have you correct me? Why were you not caned, what did I do wrong William?"

The handsome man sighed deeply, his eyes lowering as he responded, "Master and Mistress punished me in the worst way they possibly could Gabrielle, as difficult as that might be to understand. Both of them know of my fervent desire to feel pain and by making me give you that which I so desired, they took away that which feeds not only my body but my soul as well. In return, they have now also found out that you are in addition to your other attributes, a bit of a pain slut as well."

I couldn't help it, the blush quickly rising to my face as he continued, "You did nothing wrong my dear, you served beautifully under the very difficult circumstances you were put into. My concern for you put Master into a difficult position, I was to be your trainer yet I allowed my own feelings to override my duties, something which in the end you paid for I'm afraid", another sigh escaping his lips.

With that silence hung in the air for a moment until it was broken by my voice, once again more whisper than anything as I heard myself say, "I, I enjoyed it." His eyes opened wide as I felt the crimson once again fill my face as I continued, "The bondage, the gag, the humiliation, even the cane, it was all things I have desired but have never dared spoke of aloud. Like Gabrielle, I have hidden in the shadows far too long" as tears threatened anew but didn't appear as the sound of footsteps drew near.

By the time both of the dominants appeared, we were both presented as they had requested, our heads bowed in unison. They had changed, their garb now far more ominous, black leather and lace combined to make quite a presence though neither us saw little but his shoes and her stilettos. I don't know why I did what I did, I know I didn't understand proper protocol as of yet but I spoke saying, softly, "Permission to speak Master...Mistress?"

I felt William stiffen beside me but I thought in for a penny, in for a pound as I continued, "I simply wished to say thank you for my correction for showing me my path, I wear the marks with honor and I pray they honor both of you."

With that I let my eyes remain lowered, awaiting either a harsh word or perhaps even a harsher punishment but instead I was surprised to hear Master speak two words calmly, evenly. "Rise Gabrielle."

I obeyed quickly, standing, presenting myself as I heard one should, my hands moving to close together behind my neck, my head and eyes lowered only to as I had at the club find my chin lifted, making sure my eyes were looking directly into his as I heard, "Listen closely gurl and pay attention."

I knew a response was not called for, simply waiting as he continued as I heard, "We tested you tonight Gabrielle, we did so harshly and in your actions you proved us correct. You show the potential to be a valuable addition to our home. You showed grace under even the most difficult of situations and you also presented Mistress and I with a great gift in your embracing of the pain which you were forced to submit to."

I kept my silence, though my heart beat quickly, my eyes shining with tears of happiness and once again I saw the smile I had viewed in the club what seemed to be a lifetime ago. With that Mistress walked into view, her voice now ringing out, "William, crawl to me now pet." The other submissive did as he was instructed, even making his moves seem fluid and easy before presenting himself before the hazel eyed woman.

At that moment in time you could have asked me what the next words to come from Mistress's lips and never in a thousand years would I have expected her to say to the kneeling figure, "William, I owe you an apology." I saw the look in his eyes, the words actually hitting him like a slap in the face as he opened his mouth to speak only to have her say, "Not a word, not a single word until I am finished boy."

He responded well, simply waiting as I heard, "You have served Master and I well for many years. Both a butler, a chef, a submissive and as well, a friend. Your actions have constantly shone a positive light on this house and on your owners yet in the arrival of our newest toy, it occurs to me we have neglected your needs. This ends tonight."

Once again he knew his place, keeping his silence as she smiled before continuing, "I know what you are thinking and what you would say dear boy. Your needs do not matter, it is Master and I whom you serve and our needs are your needs. This is true and a valuable lesson for you as well Gabrielle. However, you both need to know we desire your happiness as well as your service."

Once again I had to fight back the tears which threatened to fill my eyes as I felt Master's hand on my shoulders, his voice calmly saying, "Gabrielle, you will undress William and take him to the rings where you will shackle his hands. William, arise and present yourself to Gabrielle."

The blue eyed man did as was asked and I felt the smile playing at the corner of my lips as I removed each item of clothing before taking his hand, leading him over, feeling his body shiver as the restraints went into place and a gasp escape his lips as he was lifted off his feet, until he dangled before his two dominants.

With that I watched as Mistress walked in behind him, a flogger, metal tipped in her hand as she stroked his back with her nails, the moan of pure excitement escaping his lips. I was mesmerized as she began to paint his body in colors of red, some of the marks opening, trickles of blood escaping as his eyes grew glazed, his entry into subspace as beautiful a vision as I had ever seen.

I felt Masters hand take mine, whispering in my ear and I shyly smiled as I walked closer to where William hung, he was positioned perfectly as Mistress nodded to me and I took his hard, aching member in my mouth as she let a flurry of blows, the final ones land and his scream echoed throughout the chamber, my mouth quickly filling with his seed as I drank greedily from him until his head simply slumped on his chest, his mind having shut down, his body at rest.

It was only seconds later that I found myself shackled to the floor, stripped down to my corset, stockings and heels and as Mistress knelt behind me, with a single thrust she buried her strap on in my rosebud and as I opened my mouth to cry out and Master filled it with his glorious cock I realized finally, I was Home.

THE END

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest offering. It's been quite awhile since I've submitted a tale. I would appreciate your feedback and your rating. Thanks again...shy smile.