The Awakening of Helen Ch. 5

Story Info
Helen doubles her pleasure to end their tale.
2.9k words
4.18
33.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so proud of my wife after the New Year's Eve party.

She had her first bisexual experience with an equally sensual woman named Stacy. She also had another man eat her to orgasm and fuck her hard before coming all over her gorgeous tits – all this while I looked on in amazement!

What occurred to me afterwards was that what turned me on more than seeing her with another man was watching her cum and be let go. I loved seeing her get pleasured. She has done so much for me in the years since we first met and fell in love. A man could not find a better lover. She is truly a senescent being that experiences pleasure on a deep level and is unashamed when it comes to what she needs and wants.

A prime example of this is in the area of her pubic thatch. Initially, I wanted her to shave to see her full, dark pussy lips all the better while I ate and fucked her. Much to my surprise she continues to keep her bush neatly trimmed because of the increased sensitivity it gives her.

I made reference in an earlier chapter to her love for the sight and taste of precum. What she has been doing recently that threatens to launch me into a coma is rubbing my glistening head all over her nipple and then licking it off of her nipple while looking me in the eye.

She is not afraid of telling me what she wants and has no hang-ups in relation to sex. Many of my friends tell me that their wives would kill them if they ever found their adult magazine collection or knew they watched porn for example. Helen has bought me those same magazines and read them to me while stroking her clit. We often watch porn films together and have quite the collection of tapes and discs at the moment.

Of all the scenes that we have watched together, her favourites involve more than one man with a hot female getting hot attention.

This knowledge in combination with the chance encounter Jan 1 led me to hatch a plan.

One of my clients is in construction.

Mickey is approximately 5'10", 175 lbs with a moustache and very hairy chest – two attributes that I unfortunately do not possess. He and I had developed a good personal friendship as well as professional. We often spoke of sex and our women past and present while enjoying a good cigar.

I knew from our conversations that we were both very much into the pleasure of our partners. He loves to eat pussy. He can eat pussy forever and, as I was to find out, does it very well.

When I had asked Helen who turned her on, Mickey was one who she mentioned while she came on me again and again.

I had invited Mickey over to blow off some steam one Friday. We were having a few drinks and talk got a little racy after a while with Helen openly flirting with Mickey.

At one point I half jokingly told her that if she wasn't careful we were going to double up on her until she kept quiet. Mickey's reaction told me that he was definitely up for that and Helen didn't protest that idea very much!

Nothing came of it that night, but I had found out what I had secretly hoped – she was fine with my choice of partner and ready to have four hands and lips at her disposal.

A few weekends later we had arranged for our kids to stay with a sitter while Mickey and I went out for a cigar and some good scotch.

Helen stayed home and had a long, hot bath eager with anticipation for what was to come later this night.

Mickey and I started to get a good little buzz on and discussed the rules of engagement for later.

I told him how she loved her big 36D's to be played with. She loves her nipples licked, sucked, tweaked, and when the time is right, bitten. She obviously loves having her pussy eaten, which was a good thing considering we both love eating pussy. She loves to be teased. This was going to be a major part of our plan.

Helen had been drinking a little to relax and get ready for us. By the time we got home, we were all ready to get started with Helen likely being the most anxious of us all and for good reason. She was about to get the royal treatment and didn't really know yet.

I asked her to go to our bedroom and get under the covers while we chilled downstairs for a bit. She tried to pout a bit and I laughed at her hanging lip while telling her that she was about to get all she could handle, but that it was on our terms and she could just wait a bit.

I went back downstairs and Mickey and I put the finishing touches on our plan. Helen gets lost in passion as she is about to cum and doesn't like to talk before or during her orgasms. On the other hand, there is nothing more erotic to me than hearing my Helen say "I'm so close…mmmm…I'm gonna cum babe….oooohhhhhhh…..I'm cumming!"

I related this to Mickey along with the fact that she is a little tease and we came up with an idea. She would have to tell us when she was about to cum so that we could take it all in when she did. If she did not tell us and it was clear that she had in fact cum, we would have to punish her.

We laughed together, still a little nervous even with the liquid courage we had consumed After all, we were about to share my lovely wife and this is not an everyday occurrence.

I went upstairs to give Helen a choice between good news, and better news. She was in a matching bra and panties set and looking drop dead gorgeous. I asked her to get up and lay on top of the blankets so that I could get a better look at her. After she had gotten comfortable I asked her to close her eyes for me. She smiled a little apprehensively and did as I asked. With her looking so sweet and so anxious I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Are you ready Helen? We are ready to take you for a ride you will never forget. I have only one little wrench to throw into your night."

As I finished my sentence I reached down beside the bed to get the blindfold I had hidden. She moaned as I tied it securely behind her head and told her that I'd lied and there were actually two little things while I handcuffed her to our big brass bed.

She was an unbelievable sight lying there blindfolded and bound to our bed.

"You won't be needing these," I said as I removed her tiny panties and bra.

Her feet searched trying to touch me as I sat beside her. I told her to behave and wait for us to come up.

Mickey and I were quite proud of our little plan. We refreshed our drinks and put on a raunchy porn flick while we went over the plan again.

Helen was not to know who was touching her. We agreed that we would not speak or make noises of any kind so that she would be left guessing. I felt this would add to the excitement as well as help her overcome any shyness she may have had.

We purposely left her to wait for a good 10 minutes. I could picture her lying there, twitching in the dark waiting for a touch, a lick, or a suck.

With Helen in the middle of the bed, we knelt on either side of her and very gently started to barely touch her using only the tips of our fingers. She moaned and squirmed, but we were determined to tease her for as long as we could. After about 5 minutes I started loving her nipples as Mickey went down on her.

I could tell by her moans and by watching her facial expressions that she was loving the attention being paid to her hyper sensitive body. Within only a couple of minutes she was coming for the first of many times.

After she had cum for the third or forth time, we got up and stood together while I asked her why she wasn't warning us when she was about to come. She smiled and whimpered begging us to get back to what we were doing.

We smiled at each other and said that if she was not going to play by the rules we were leaving. With that, we went back downstairs to leave her frustrated.

After a few minutes I heard her walking upstairs and knew she had freed herself from the cuffs – something that is purposely not difficult to do for safety sake.

Mickey and I continued to watch the movie while Helen sprawled on the loveseat and fixed a determined, horny gaze on us.

"If you guys think you are the only ones who can tease, you are sadly mistaken." she said as she plunged two fingers into her pussy while fixing us with her best slut look.

I shot a glance Mickey's way and watched as his eyes rolled back in his head with shock and pleasure. We were determined not to give in to her display and after a few minutes (and a few orgasms) she got up in frustration and went over to Mickey sitting on his lap. She melted onto his groin arching her back while running her fingers through the thick hair on his chest.

Helen leaned in and kissed Mickey deeply, plunging her tongue into his mouth. A few minutes of kissing led Helen to what she so desperately needed – a hard cock. She knelt in front of my friend and inhaled his six inches in one wet slurp.

Mickey's head snapped back and a smile formed on my mouth. He had no idea what he was in for. Helen is so talented with a hard cock in her mouth and really loves her work. It shows.

Helen licked him from the tip to his crinkled asshole and back again, loving every inch of his throbbing cock. Mickey was evidently enjoying it also, as at one point he looked over at me and told me that he was pretty sure she had done this before. She smiled looking up at him past his stiff, wet cock and went back to her work. She was doing it a little too well and Mickey was on the verge of blowing his load, so he pulled back and motioned for Helen to lie on couch. She was about to receive a serious tongue-lashing!

Mickey dove into Helen's moist folds with abandon and she started to cum almost instantly. I asked her if she had cum, reminding her of our little rule. She could only give me a pained smile and a nod.

"You know Helen, Mickey and I are quite proud of our oral abilities and it really hurts our feelings that you don't show your appreciation! What should we do Mickey? I think maybe she wants us to stop or something." I said.

"No! Don't you dare! I'll tell you when I'm cumming. Just get back here. Please?" Helen whimpered.

"Well if you put it like that I'd hate to leave your sopping pussy all lonely. Don't forget to tell your husband. He seems to like seeing you cum and I sure like the view from where I am!" Said Mickey.

Mickey doubled his efforts and since Helen was still trembling from her last orgasm, we didn't have long to wait to see if she would keep her promise. I held her arms over her head and when she was nearing the edge I gently tugged her hair so I could look directly into her eyes when it washed over her.

"Talk to me Helen. Tell me what I need to hear. Tell me you are going to cum. Say the words Helen." I commanded.

"Mmmmmmm…oh I'm so close…so close…oooohhhhh…oh babe! He is going to make me cum! Do you want to see me come? Do you?" Helen panted.

Helen's eyes squeezed shut for a few seconds and I knew it was washing over her in big waves. A woman is never as attractive as when she is in the throes of an intense orgasm and Helen is no different.

Her eyes flew open and fixed me with a piercing look.

"I'm fucking cumming babe! Oh Yeah!" She shrieked.

Mickey ate her to several more intense orgasms while we spoke intimately and softly to each other.

"I want to get fucked. Will one of you guys give me some cock?" Helen teased.

She didn't have to ask twice.

Mickey flipped her on all fours and eased into her from behind as Helen's face found my lap. It was my turn to enjoy her incredible oral skills once again and I closed my eyes while she deep throated my stiff seven-inch rod and gave my balls a good going over. Soon she moaned on my cock sending shivers through my body. I knew the reason for her moans and leaned back to watch my double stuffed wife shudder and shake as another orgasm enveloped her.

We fucked each other in every position imaginable for the next hour with me blowing my thick load into her pussy while Mickey massaged her clit. Helen and I came together and it was breathtaking.

I went to clean up and get a drink and when I walked down the hall what I heard put another smile on my face. The unmistakable moans could only mean one thing. I walked in to find Helen on her back with her knees up and back while Mickey fucked her with long, slow strokes.

I sat on a loveseat in our room to take this all in. While sitting watching this, I couldn't help but feel like this was not like us at all and felt a strong pang of jealousy.

As I was thinking about this, Helen slowly rolled her head in my direction and fixed me with the most content and smouldering gaze I've seen on her beautiful face. My doubts were quickly forgotten. I watched as Mickey very gradually picked up the pace, fucking her a little faster a bit at a time. Helen wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her as another orgasm approached.

Mickey started to shorten his strokes and pump his hard cock into my wife's well fucked pussy. Helen's eyes were tightly closed and I knew what was soon to come. I watched in fascination as her body tightened and released her pent up sexual energy in a blinding orgasm.

Mickey soon reached the point of no return and added to my load with a huge, hot load of his own.

I joined them on the bed as Mickey and I lie on either side of her. We laughed as we asked her if she had cum at all and she just moaned. I reached down and lightly tapped her clit and Helen nearly jumped off the bed. Her little bud was so sensitive it took one a half dozen more light taps before she came yet again.

Mickey and I took turns fingering her to several more orgasms until Helen finally pushed our hands away with a smile and without uttering a word.

I asked her how she felt and we still laugh at her response today.

"Ummmuhh happah" which loosely translated means I'm happy.

The three of us laughed hysterically and congratulated one another on a hot job well done.

I sincerely hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed recalling these events and writing them here.

Whenever I stop and wonder if the events of New Years Day happened, I open my desk drawer and pull out the neatly folded pair of socks left behind in haste by a satisfied Stacy - a memento of a truly eye opening night.

As you read this, Helen is reading it for the first time in a hot bath with a glass of wine beside her. I didn't tell her I was doing this and she is seeing this without any warning.

One thing she does have at the moment is a thick pubic bush. As I mentioned in an earlier chapter, Helen loves to keep her pussy neatly trimmed to add to the sensitivity.

One night while we made love I observed that it had been a while since she had trimmed it and she assured me it would be done soon. The devil in me surfaced and I said that it was nice and natural and that it turned me on. It reminded me of our first months together before we shaved her together for the first time.

I mentioned that her birthday was coming in a couple of months and that we would relive our decade old ritual of shaving her sweet, dark pussy together. Helen reluctantly agreed and has been begging me to shave it ever since.

Tonight is the night Helen. Close your eyes and I'll be there...