The Awakening of Kate

Story Info
Kate's darker desires are uncovered.
1.2k words
4.04
71.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of domestic discipline, and a woman's discovery of the fact that she likes it. I am not sure yet if it is a single story or the start of a series. Let me know what you think.

*****

Introducing Kate: 38-year-old housewife. 5'5" tall. About 120lbs, Light brown, shoulder length hair: nice figure, 36C breasts, about 28" waist and what she liked to consider a voluptuous 38" ass.

Kate Shey stood in front of her husband Dan. A troubled look on her face, her eyes fixed on the floor. She knew she was in trouble again, and knew there would be consequences, but could not imagine what they might be.

'Good grief Kate,' Dan almost shouted. 'How many times do I have to tell you' You are spending way too much on stuff that we have absolutely no use for at all. We are so deep in debt you are likely to drive us into bankruptcy. It ha to stop right now and yet here you are, all dressed up ready to go shopping yet again.'

'I'm sorry dear,' Kate murmured. 'I really will try to do better in future.'

'I'm sorry too Kate, but that is just not good enough this time. I have decided that some kind of punishment is in order here.'

Kate felt a small chill run down her spine. She wondered just what Dan had in mind for her. 'I don't think I understand what you mean,' she said.

'Very simple dear,' Dan replied. 'You will hand over all your credit cards except one, and that one will have a severely small limit, and to make sure you remember I am going to give you a good spanking.'

'What?' she yelled. 'A spanking?' No way.'

'Fine,' Dan smiled. 'In that case, first thing tomorrow morning I will be canceling all your credit cards.'

Kate thought. Funny thing, when Dan first mentioned spanking a little tingle ran through her whole body. 'Good grief,' she wondered. 'Is this what I am really looking for?'

'Make your choice Kate,' Dan said, waking her from her musings. 'A good spanking now, and whenever I think you need it, or no more shopping at all. Take you pick.'

'Well o.k.' she said. 'I will take the spanking.'

'Wise choice,' Dan said. 'I even anticipated that answer, and bought you a present today.' Dan held up a wooden paddle. It was about 18' long and 4' wide. 'Now go bend over the chair there,' he said, indicating the armchair beside him.

Kate moved over to the chair and bent over the back of it. Dan noticed, with some pleasure that, as she bent over, her skirt tightened across her gorgeous, big ass.

Dan rubbed the paddle gently over his wife's cheeks, then raised it and brought it down hard across both cheeks.

Kate jerked as it struck, sending a bolt of fire through her ass. Concentrating first on one cheek, then the other, Dan counted 20 strokes then stopped. Kate could feel her ass getting a little warm, and while she was not sure that she would admit it to anyone, she loved it. 'Oh my gosh,' she thought, 'I need more of this. How could I have gone this long without experiencing this?'

Dan moved behind his wife, and grasping the hem of her skirt, he began to move it upwards, over her hips to her waist, exposing her ass cheeks covered only in a pair of tight fitting, sheer white panties. Her black garter belt and nylons framed her ass beautifully.

Again he ran the paddle over her voluptuous ass, then raised it and brought it down hard on her right ass cheek again and again to the count of ten. Then he switched to her left cheek, also to a count of ten.

Kate jerked with each blow, and began to moan a little, but she had to admit to herself that the fire beginning to grow in her ass felt wonderful. She could also feel the excitement developing in her pussy, and her nipples were getting harder with each blow of the paddle.

Dan moved behind his wife, and hooking his fingers in the waistband of her panties, he began to pull them down, exposing the pink cheeks of her ass to his gaze. He also noticed a small wet spot in the crotch of her panties. He laughed, 'Good God, you are enjoying this,' he said.

Even though Kate was enjoying it, she could not admit it yet, but Dan knew as he ran his hand up between her legs and began to stroke her wet cunt. 'Oh yes, you love it,' he smiled.

He stood and admired Kate's beautiful, naked ass cheeks, nicely framed by the black garter belt and nylons. Picking up the paddle again he began to run it over her pink cheeks. As he did he ran his other hand underneath and cupped her tit, feeling a hard nipple, which he began to lightly pinch and twist, causing Kate to moan aloud.

Raising the paddle, he brought it down hard on his defenseless wife's right cheek as he pinched her right nipple hard too. Kate jerked and moaned as he brought the paddle down again and again, until he had counted to twenty. The fire in her ass was just so intense, and yet she longed for more.

'O.K. that's enough for this time, but be assured things will get rougher and rougher in the future. I think I need other tools to punish you with also.' Dan stood back allowing his wife to stand up.

Feeling very submissive, Kate asked, 'Can I serve you Sir?'

'Yes you can,' Dan said. 'On your knees.' Kate got down on her knees in front of her husband. 'Unzip me and take it out. You know what to do.'

Kate obediently knelt in front of Dan, unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out his 7' cock, already as hard as steel. She opened her mouth and slipped it down over his hot cock, eagerly sucking at it as it slipped deeper and deeper into her mouth, till it reached the back of her throat. She cupped, and gently squeezed his balls as she sucked hard. She knew he would not last long, as he was still very excited from the spanking. Indeed, after just a minute or two she felt his cock begin to spasm and them felt the hot burst of his sperm in her mouth. She swallowed quickly so as to not lose any of it.

Thirty minutes later Kate was again ready to go out. She took her credit cards and handed them to Dan. He, in return, handed her a $100 bill. 'Have fun dear,' he said as she went out the front door.

As Kate walked down the driveway her mind was racing. She knew she needed, and wanted more and rougher discipline than she had just experienced. It did not matter whether it was with Dan, or other men, or even women maybe. She just knew she needed more. She thought about the ads in the back of the newspaper, and about the online dating services she knew of. She also knew of a couple of telephone dating services in town, and she resolved to place ads in all of these places as soon as possible to see what came of them.

She quivered in anticipation of a much more exciting future than she had ever imagined, in oh so many ways.

O.K. folks, do you want more??? If you do, let me know and I will Try to oblige.