The Awakening of Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate's adventures continue.
2.5k words
4.09
46.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gulliver
Gulliver
28 Followers

When Kate returned home from her shopping trip later that day, she showed Dan what she had bought. Two very sexy bra and panty sets and a small box, which she handed to him.

"I thought you might like this dear," she said.

Dan opened the box and was astonished to see a small whip in there. "Oh gosh Kate, you really did enjoy the paddling I gave you, didn't you?"

"Yes I did," Kate replied, "and I want to explore just how far I want to go in that direction. If you agree I would also like to try it with other people."

Dan thought for a minute. "O.K." he said, "but with the proviso that I can be present if I choose to."

"Of course," Kate said. "I would not have it any other way. I want you to see just what my limits may be, if any."

The next morning, after Dan had left for work, and Kate had finished her housework, she checked the newspaper, but found nothing there that appealed to her. She checked the phone number for one of the phone dating services called Lovelife.

She dialed the number, and after working her way through a number of automated options, she finally had a voice mailbox and a pass code, and was ready now to record a brief ad for other subscribers to listen to. With some trepidation she began.

"Hi, My name is Kate and my voice box number is 9696. I am a 38 year-old married housewife. I am 5?5?, 120 lbs, long, light brown hair and eyes, 36D? 28? 38. I have just discovered in myself a deep desire to be disciplined. I am willing to try just about anything. As I am new to this I do not yet know my limits, or even if I have any. I would like to contact and meet people willing to discipline me in any way they wish. Age and gender do not matter. If you are interested please drop me a message."

Four or five hours later Kate decided to check for messages, even though she did not expect any that soon. She could not believe it when she logged in and there were already 15 messages awaiting her. She deleted the obvious wackos and the ones with no contact information, and was left with 5 possibilities. Two of them were women and three were men. Their ages ranged from 22 to 50. They had all left phone numbers.

She decided to call the older woman first. Her name was Anne, and they chatted for a few minutes and arranged to meet at a coffee shop the next morning.

The Next morning, at about 10 am, Kate walked to the coffee shop and was sitting drinking her coffee when a statuesque looking woman walked over and said, "You must be Kate, I am Anne."

Anne was a little older than Kate, 45 to be exact. Kate could not tell what she really looked like as she was wearing a coat, as was Kate too, but Anne looked very good to Kate.

The two women chatted and drank coffee for about half an hour, then Anne said "O.K. Kate, we can spend the next month getting to know each other, or we can forget that and go over to my place now, and enjoy ourselves. Which do you want to do?"

Kate whispered "Let's go to your place."

"O.K." Anne said. "So that you will feel better, I want you to call your husband and tell him where you are going. I am sure he will feel better that way."

Kate quickly called Dan on her cell phone and told him what she was doing, and gave him Anne's address and phone number.

The two women left the coffee shop and climbed into Anne's car and drove to a very pretty house, only about ten minutes away. "Wow," Kate thought, "I could walk here if I wanted to."

Anne directed Kate to the basement, which looked very comfortable and cozy.

"Take your coat off dear," Anne said.

Kate slipped off her coat and laid it on a chair. "Wow," Anne said. "Very, very nice. I am going to love disciplining you my dear."

Kate did indeed look very desirable. She was wearing a red bra, panty, garter set, the bra showing clearly through the sheer white blouse she had on. A black skirt, hemmed about 3 inches above the knee, with a slit up each side, and pale gray nylons completed her outfit.

"You came prepared, didn't you?" Anne asked.

Kate lowered her eyes and murmured "Yes ma'am I did."

Anne then removed her own coat and laid it with Kate's.

"Oh wow," Kate thought. Anne was a large woman, about 5'8" and about 175 lbs. Her breasts were huge; Kate guessed probably 40DD at least, with an ass to match. Anne was also dressed very provocatively. She was wearing a lavender colored dress, cut very low in front, exposing the upper slopes of her tits, and short enough to show most of her legs, clad in black nylons.

"Let's see that ass of yours, I want to see what I am gonna punish," Anne ordered.

Kate felt a tingle of anticipation as she grasped the hem of her skirt and pulled it up to her waist, exposing her big ass with tightly stretched red panties covering it. "Oh yes very nice," Anne said, as she ran her hands over Kate's large ass and smacked it a couple of times.

"Tell me Kate, Have you ever thought about having other parts of your body punished too?" Anne asked.

Kate shivered as she realized that it seemed as though this woman could read her inner thoughts. "Oh yes ma'am I have," she whispered.

"You really are a slut aren't you? You just haven't gone to the depths of your own desires have you?"

"No ma'am I haven't. I want to try any and everything," Kate responded.

"Get that skirt off then."

Kate unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor and stepped out of it.

"Now get the blouse off, I want to see those tits."

Obediently Kate unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor too, showing her breasts enclosed in the sheer red bra.

At that moment Kate heard a door close upstairs. She started and stared at Anne a little apprehensively.

"It's o.k. dear, it is just my son. He will not come down here unless I push the buzzer for him to."

"Oh I see," said Kate, her mind whirling with the possibilities.

"Would you like him to come down and join us Kate?" Anne asked.

Kate thought for a minute or so and then murmured, "Yes, I would like that, I think."

Anne pushed the button, and a couple of minutes later a young man came down the stairs. She introduced him as Eric, her 22 year-old son.

"Nice to meet you Eric," Kate said.

"Nice to meet you too," Eric said, as he stared at Kate standing there in her bra, panties, garters and nylons and heels. He then walked over to his mother. "Hi mom," he said, as they hugged, except that it was more than a hug. Kate was amazed to see Eric's hands cup his mother's ass in his hands, and rub it, while Anne did the same to him.

Pulling apart Anne said "Kate is here to be punished, and said it is O.K. for you to be here too."

"That's great," Eric commented. "I would love to watch, and maybe join in too, if that is o.k. with Kate."

"Oh yes," breathed Kate

"O.K. enough chit-chat, now get that bra off," Anne ordered.

Tingling all over, Kate unsnapped her bra and dropped it to the floor, feeling her large tits droop a little and her nipples harden.

Anne walked up to her and cupped her left breast in her hand and slapped it hard. Kate jumped, but at the same time felt excited by the violation of her body.

"Oh, you like that don't you?" Anne smirked.

"Yes ma'am I do," Kate responded.

Anne reached to cup her right tit, and slapped it just as hard. Again Kate jumped, but felt her body beginning to respond.

"Now I want you across my knee, so I can teach your ass a thing or two," Anne said, "but first let me get my dress off, I don't want to get it too creased. Eric, sweetie come and help me with this."

Eric walked over and unzipped the zipper in the back of his mother's dress and lowered it to the floor for her to step out of.

Kate's eyes grew wide as she stared at Anne. Everything matched the dress, bra, panties and garter belt were all lavender, the only exception being her black nylons and heels. Her breasts were as huge as Kate had thought, and the push up bra barely covered her large nipples. Kate's whole body quivered at the thought of what might happen here today.

Anne sat down on a straight-backed chair, and told Kate to lie across her lap. Kate draped herself across Anne's lap, feeling the caress of Anne's nylon covered legs on her stomach. Kate could feel her large breasts hanging down on the other side of Anne's legs.

Anne ran her hands over Kate's full asscheeks. Then raising her right hand she brought it down with a hard slap on her right cheek, then the left, and continuously till she had reached a count of twenty for each side.

"Bring me the small flogger Eric," she asked her son.

The flogger was made of a leather handle with six soft leather thongs attached to it, approximately twelve inches long.

Kate felt streaks of fire through her ass as the flogger landed. Again Anne counted to twenty for each asscheek. Kate could feel her ass beginning to burn, even as she felt her body getting more and more aroused.

"Take her panties off Eric."

Eric moved behind Kate, hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down over her, now pink cheeks, down her legs and off.

"Is she getting excited?" Anne asked.

Eric ran his hand down between Kate's legs, which she opened to his touch, and rubbed her pussy. "Oh yes she is getting excited," he said as he moved two fingers into her wet warm cunt. Kate began to move her hips against his hand until Anne said "Come round to the front and play with her tits, while I finish with her ass, and make sure you hurt them a little."

Eric moved around to the front, and bending over he moved his hands under Kate's body and cupped her tits in his hands as they hung down. He took the nipples in his fingers and pinched and twisted them till Kate winced. He pulled down on her tits as though he were milking a cow. Even though it was painful, Kate felt a mixture of both pain and pleasure rush through her body as he tormented her large tits.

While Eric was playing with her tits, Anne continued to lash her ass.

Eric released her tits and stood up and quickly removed his pants and underwear, and stood before Kate with his large 8" cock.

He knelt before Kate and rubbed the head of his cock over her lips. "Come on, open up," he said.

Kate opened her mouth and felt the hard head of his cock slide into her mouth.

The sensation of Eric's cock sliding in and out of her mouth as his mother whipped her ass was too much for her, and she exploded in an orgasm.

"That's enough punishment for now," Anne said. "Stand up Kate."

Kate stood in front of Anne and waited to see what was coming next. "Eric, take my bra off and we'll let Kate taste them," Anne said.

Eric moved behind his mother and undid the clasp of her bra. He eased the straps down her arms and pulled her bra off, releasing her huge tits, drooping a little. He reached around and cupped his mom's tits in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples till they grew stiff and hard.

"O.K. Kate, come and suck on these," He ordered. Kate obediently leaned down and took Anne's left nipple in her mouth and began to suck on it. Anne pulled her head hard against her, loving the sensation of Kate suckling her.

As Kate sucked on Anne's tits, Eric moved behind her and began to run his hands over her ass, then between her legs rubbing her pussy, and then spreading her asscheeks and teasing her asshole with his fingers.

"I wanna fuck her mom," he said. "Why don't you take your panties off and sit down and she can eat you while I fuck her."

Anne quickly slipped her panties off and sat in the chair, spreading her legs, exposing her hot wet cunt. "O.K. you know what to do Kate," Eric said.

Kate started to kneel, but Eric slapped her ass hard and said, "No, don't kneel, just bend over, I want your ass high and ready for me."

Kate started to bend over and lower her head to Anne's pussy. As her face neared Anne's pussy she hesitated. Anne reached and slapped her face hard. "Get down there bitch, and start licking." She put her hands behind Kate's head and pulled it into her hot cunt. Kate began to lick and suck at the hot, wet pussy before her. As she did she felt Eric's hands pulling her legs apart. Then she felt the tip of his hard cock rubbing against the opening of her wet cunt. He thrust hard sinking his cock deep inside her.

As he fucked her, he started to slap her ass as hard as he could. Then he spread the cheeks of her ass and pushed a finger into her tight asshole.

Kate could no longer control herself. Licking and sucking at Anne's wet pussy, as Eric fucked her cunt sent her over the edge into another orgasm.

A few seconds later she felt Eric cum deep inside her, and a few seconds after that, Anne also screamed with her orgasm.

That was the end of that session.

"There is still a lot we have not done you know Kate," Anne said. "You can come back again and we will explore further."

"Yes, I would like that," Kate said.

"Very well, call me when you are ready."

Later that night Kate's husband Dan fucked her silly as she recounted the events of the afternoon.

"Have you had enough yet?" he asked.

"Oh no," she breathed. "I want more and more."

"O.K." he said. "Why don't you call the older guy in the morning and invite him over here tomorrow evening, and we will see where it goes?"

"I will," she said, and with that fell fast asleep.

To be continued.

Gulliver
Gulliver
28 Followers